AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: ::DarkBalance's Art Museum::

Promised Protector Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Gurren Kamina Glasses Cow
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2014 05:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I've finally decided that I'll go ahead and make my own thread as well. Of course, I may not be as good as the other users in this forum, but I can always look up to them (eyes Konata Izumi, Ookami, Megami, Serated, and all those other people).

Anyway, here's some that I've created recently.

(Thank you Maru for the excellent and exotic extractions!)

I decided to go for a pink theme for this character, and my avatar, I admit, isn't very creative. Somehow, though, the character on my avatar ended up darker than the one in the signature, and all I basically did was cut, resize and paste. Anyway, I'll try to post more as soon as I make them.
    (By the way, I used these in my blog. Not the one in AnimeForum.)

I've just made a set for my sister who joined in a forum that I made. Of course, it's not as great as this one, but it's growing. Anyway here's the set I made her.

I tried using a Cherry Blossoms brush in her signature, and since I know now how to manipulate it a little better, it came out better than it would have two months ago.

EDIT:
    Just made some new ones. I've created these for the same forum, except this time it's for myself.

This is actually my first time creating an animated avatar (although not much is animated). For my first time, I'll admit, was okay, but in the process of making it, Adobe Image Ready really did confuse me at first (it still does actually), but after I got the hang of it, it was just really repetitive, but I finally got it down.
    Last edited by Balance; 09-03-2007 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Deleted 3 posts between those two so I merged them.

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 08:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

No way. Don't down on yourself. If you put your mind to it, you could be the best sig maker ever.
    Your avatars are always so nice. They amaze me. They are so cute. The signatures are kind big, but if you like them that way, its okay. Maybe you should put a border around your works? The bgs are really cute and elegant. So great job. I hope you make more. You should start doing requests too.

Gurugu Mawaru..... shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2007 11:13 AM
    Threads

First set:I love the brushes you used on the sig and how you played with the transparency I also like the avatar its very simple but really nice.The extract could have been a little bigger though.
    Second set:I absolutely love the sig.The background looks like aurora beams to me.Great job on it and the cherry blossom at the back is subtle but very well placed.
    Third set:This one is really great too.I like the cloud/mosaic effect and the render is different yet interesting.The avatar is also really great you are so much better at animation than I amT_T great job.
    Keep making more sig^_^
    ~shougo~
    Fan of
    Signature by me^^
    Yay its happy land look>>>*follows the yellow brick road*

unknown LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 03:55 AM
    Threads

Some fab sets you got there.
    1.Hmm use the same font. It'll look better <3
    2.3 words: FAB-OU-LOUS.
    3.Just fab. Love the ava

Love to see more~ Keep it up
    concrete jungles where dreams
    are made of,
    there's nothing you can do~
    I
    NY

Promised Protector Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Just made some new ones a little while ago. Here are some of them. (Note: I made these before I got to take your advice)

These two were requests that I fulfilled. The top one, was fairly easy as I tried to make it simple, yet adorable. I'm not sure if the color choice quite fit that character.

As you may have noticed, I used the extraction that Maru cut out for another request. She requested that her entire signature would be of the colors of the rainbow. Not only was that hard, but it was frustrating. I could not find a good spot to put the text so it looks horrible in my opinion, but she liked it. -.-

Taiga ga suki da. KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 12:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

neat stuff in here.^^

okay, here i go. In your first post, they all look nice but i agree wid shougo that the extract in the first one could have been a little bigger.or make the sig size smaller.

in your second post, the first one is absolutely neato.lol.the brush work you did on it is really good and the overall effect it gives is cute.

for the second one...im thinking it would have looked better if the rainbow colours you used were of the bright kind instead of the solarized and polarized ones. (i don't know if those are the correct terms.^^')since the extract is in that colour category.hope that made sense and keep up the good work.

バン!バン!
    ---

|

---
    [sketches] | [sig thread]

The Character Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 10:12 PM
    Threads

I say, start blending the stocks and start avoiding the clouds effect.

All I need is hand grenades.

Why rob a bank? Rob a drug dealer. What are they gonna do? Call the cops?

MySpace
    http://www.Otaku-Gamer.com

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Nice work on the sigs, especially the ones in your first post. I love the Nobody one - the sig is great for being a first try in ImageReady. It took me a long time to learn it really well. ^^ I like the brushes you used in the Twilight one, but the text seemed a bit out of place - maybe the color should match the sig more? I loved the brushes you used on the Lady Isabelle one - it's so kawaii! Keep up the awesome sigs! XD
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

Those sigs are awesome! The Balance and Twilight ones are my favourites ^_^. I'd really like to see something darker and more edgy, I have a feeling you'd be good at that.

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

Gurugu Mawaru..... shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lady Isabelle set:I love the BG the brushing is very neat and simple and I like the effects you used.The font choice is good too.
    Second set:I'm not too sure about the solarize effect it distracts attention from the image.You could try and use rainbow brushes (the easier way) or get creative and make your own.
    Keep updating^_^
    Fan of
    Signature by me^^

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I haven't been making a lot lately, because school now just begun for me, and I'm starting to have to do so much work. (I'm really starting to hate AP Chemistry...) Well, here's one I made about two or three days ago.
    Note: Serated had done this excellent extraction.

I'm starting to have a lot of fun with these fusion brushes that I found from one of Serated's tutorial threads. This time, the background was very simple with a hint of a blue blur in the background. It came out a lot better than I had expected.

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That has got to be your best one so far! I'm really loving tha background!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Now thats a good sig.The extraction still could be a little bigger.I love the background and the blur effect.You are also very good with the brushes.The partial borders are a very good idea and I like the text too.The choice of font is good and simple.*clap clap*
    ~shougo~
    Fan of
    Signature by me^^

Junior Member aya yamada is on a distinguished road aya yamada's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 06:48 AM
    Threads

can you create a sig. art for me..please?? and thanks

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Ah, I'm sorry, I just wasn't inspired to do some photoshopping, but I have some that I made recently.

This was a request from one of my sister's friends on a different site. I think I could have made the extraction a bit bigger, but it's okay for now...

This was for one of my good friends, so she could put it in her blog. She needed to change her blog a bit, so I helped. =)

After I did RoyalMist's banner, I decided to revamp my blog as well, using a Dark Angel from Mabinogi (A Korean-made MMORPG). In the original picture, she had a little more hair, but when I was trying to extract it, the hair really looked choppy, so I gave her a haircut. XD

EDIT:
    The reason why I had put the yin-yang symbol was because of my personal philosophy about balance. I put it there, because whenever I comment on someone else's blog (not the one on Anime Forum), my avatar would show, and I decided to put a little symbol that represents me a little. I also make most of my signatures 500 pixels wide because I always enjoyed the wide space, and sure it made look empty, but I always like it that way. However I'll try to make signatures smaller, maybe 350 pixels wide next time.
    Last edited by Balance; 09-16-2007 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Explanation about yin-yang symbol and wide signatures

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 08:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Oooooo! Okay, time for Jaggy comments!

1. Avvy:
    I love it! The border it my favorite! It amazes me when people do borders like that. But I'd like to suggest flipping the girl so that its opposite of the signature.
    Siggy:
    The brushing is really nice and grungy. I like that about it. The brush thats directly underneath the text sorta takes away from the effect of the text though.

2. Avvy:
    Sunflower, so cute. Maybe you could add RM to it, to make it stand out more.
    Siggy:
    I love your use of brush. Its really nice. The sunflowers are still cute. Maybe you could flower the border up a bit?

3. Avvy:
    The ying yang sign is sorta random. Instead, if you put DB, I think it would look better. Unless you added the sign to the siggy.
    Siggy:
    The cloudy bush is nice, but it looks kinda empty. Maybe you could add some more brushin.

Overall:
    I like your sigs. They are somewhat long though, which makes me feel like they are empty. Maybe you could add a bar or something to extend on, like a banner is done. But overall, love it! ♥

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I really like the new sets that you did, especially the Yoshum and Balance ones. I love the colors and brushes that you use for the background. The only thing is that on the Balance sig, I understand why you put the yin-yang, but you might want to blur and fade it a bit so that it matches the avvy. Other than that, great sets!
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

the local clown I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2007 02:22 PM
    Threads

No-one has been posting, but I'm brining it back. I love all of them, axcept the one with the clouds. I really couldn't focus in on it. Good job though.
    NOT

Senior Member Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2007 08:22 PM
    Threads

Theses are seriously nice so far <3 i love the fonts and designs in the backgrounds, not that much to crit on and im not the best critter in the world so i won't but yeah these are nice so far [: do some more soooon.

A sorta....fairytale <3

"Gotta Love Me" Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2010 06:50 PM
    Threads

I LOVE THEM!!!!

They are amazing and beautiful.. I love them~!!!! I'd love to see more... I think that they are amazing.. wow.. so.. yeah.. oh I love them~! TT.TT I wish I could make sigs.. *sniffles*

^-^ they are wonderful... you have amazing talent! Please make some more and keep up the good work!!! ^-^
    "Sometimes I wonder if you remember when I loved you"
    "And sometimes.. I wonder why it's you.. whom I still run to"

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i love the yoshum avi border

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Thank you for the inspiration guys, I ended up making one now. I decided to go for something cute. Obviously I also uploaded it onto my profile for now. But anyway here it is.

The avatar I used a avatar frame pack that I got, because I can't seem to be as creative with making avatars, so I'm grateful to have found this pack. I used the same pack to make the Yoshum avatar. Also for the signature I decided to make it the same size as Jagan Eye's, and made the border about three pixels thick. Sadly, I could not figure out what to do with the rest of the space that I ended up having left over. I do have to say though, I'm actually surprised it came out like this. Comments? ^^
    Last edited by Balance; 09-29-2007 at 12:08 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I really like the Yoshum avatar but the sig looks a bit bare same with the Royal Mist one, they just need something else. I like the Balance one best, the clouds are nicely defined but the image in the sig is too bright to the point where it looks a bit blurry.

I love the new set, it's just so cute, image positioning is good and the background is simple yet effective, the flowers in the corners are a nice touch.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I love the balance sig with the beige background it looks so serene and simple and you recent chibi sig is so very adorable I like the blues you used and the border is neat and finshes the look.Try adding scanlines for a more finished feel overall it cute^_^
    ~shougo~
    Fan of
    Signature by me^^

Aritzia Lyne Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2008 09:11 AM
    Threads

Pretty good stuff. I love them. For your recent avatar, I really like the border, it gives it a sense of sophistication. Oh and you have fancy backgrounds. <3 Awesome work and keep it up. ^_^

Much love to Jagan Eye for the lovely set. <3

Closed Thread

Thread Information