it's been a year (more or less) since the last traditional Sig Master contest was officially closed and today we are here to revive it once more. If you think you can steal the title from Thornwillow, who won the last Sig Master contest you should definitely participate, if not ... don't mind, come and have fun by participating as well .
As every year the contest will be divided into 3 parts (depends of how many participants we will have). Every part will be a knockout until a specific number of contestants will be left to have the final battle in the finals.
This year's theme for the 1st part is simple ... make a signature which will include a chibi variation of an anime character.
To make it simple the rules for this contest are the following:
- your sig must contain a character which is a chibi representation of an actual anime/manga/game character;
- your sig mustn't exceed 500px in width and 160px in height or be smaller than 200px in width and 100px height;
- animated signatures are not allowed;
- max signature size is 512kB;
- accepted formats are ".jpg" and ".png". (to make transparent signatures you can use the nifty Alpha channel support in the ".png" format);
- by entering this contest you agree that your sig can be added in the www.animegalleries.net signature gallery, and used for any kind of promotion of AF, AG or any other partner site owned by the AnimeGlobe Corp. So you must add the "www.animegalleries.net" link somewhere on it, make it visible, not too big, just that it's readable;
- of course, no hentai images are allowed (ecchis are allowed if not too explicit);
- it has to be your own work! No ripping others' sigs/wallpapers;
- it will be an anonymous contest (we do not wish a popularity contest), so you have to PM me or Wizzy with your submission (use "Sig Master 2007 Application" as the PM subject;
- since it's anonymous you can't post it nowhere until the voting ends;
- only one submission per user will be accepted. If you want to change or fix your submission feel free to do it until the contest ends.
The deadline is two (2) weeks from today (16th September, 2007).
For any questions feel free to post into this thread. If you are unsure about a stock don't post, but PM it to me or Wizzy.
The judging will be hold by the members, which means public voting.
The best 3 sigs will receive:
- 1st place: 5000 points, Sig Master title and a 1st place Sig Master banner;
- 2nd place: 5000 points, 2nd place Sig Master banner;
- 3rd place: 5000 points, 3rd place Sig Master banner.
Happy sig making ^_^
EDIT: The other parts of the contest can be found here:
1st part - Knockout:
[Annual Contest] Sig Master 2007 Voting
[Annual Contest] Sig Master 2007 Knockout Results
2nd Part - Semi-Finals:
[Annual Contest] Sig Master 2007 Semi-Finals Voting
[Annual Contest] Sig Master 2007 Semi-Finals Results
3rd Part - Finals:
[Annual Contest] Sig Master 2007 Finals Voting
[Annual Contest] Sig Master 2007 Finals Results