AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: ~Angelic's Realm~ dazzling or just plain hideous?

Senior Member Aesthetic is a splendid one to behold Aesthetic is a splendid one to behold Aesthetic is a splendid one to behold Aesthetic is a splendid one to behold Aesthetic is a splendid one to behold Aesthetic is a splendid one to behold Aesthetic is a splendid one to behold Aesthetic's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2007 03:17 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

i like the haloween sig but imho i think you should have left the scan lines out or maybe try to blend it in better and maybe you could start trying out some different backgrounds, maybe adding some vectors just to give it some texture and to make the graphic more eye catching (please note this is a general comment).................. but all the while keep up the good work

[[ Happy ~*2000*~ ]] angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2009 02:11 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1504-5383-0870

lol this is another random thing...well it turned out okay so i decided to give it to my bud manyan! sorry i didnt post anything last weekend x.x had an major project...

^_^

c&c pwease?

[[ Happy ~*2000*~ ]] angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ahaha...i made another set. this one is kind of a testing though x.x

siggy:

avie:

comments will be appreciated^^

bwahahaha YUS! the contest results have been announced...therefore i can finnaly post my entry!! =D

and heres another one i was gonna enter for the contest instead of the one above but i chose not to, because one of the pics was too hard to extract and it became all pixel-fied @_@ but i tried to make it as clean as possible (it was hard work ToT) well here it is! comments please?? ^_^

Last edited by FlashD; 10-22-2007 at 07:39 AM.

Senior Member bopXD has a reputation beyond repute bopXD has a reputation beyond repute bopXD has a reputation beyond repute bopXD has a reputation beyond repute bopXD has a reputation beyond repute bopXD has a reputation beyond repute bopXD has a reputation beyond repute bopXD has a reputation beyond repute bopXD has a reputation beyond repute bopXD has a reputation beyond repute bopXD has a reputation beyond repute bopXD's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 11:35 AM
    Threads

you draw soo good! i suck...
    halloween siggy and avi soo good! it's halloween but cute ^^

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

The Petit one: Yes the stock to the right is a bit jagged and extraction isn't easy (at least not for me, that's why I never extract xD) and it's not really blending in. If you find it too jagged, you should either carefully erase with a softbrush or blurrrrr. I like the background on it though, warm and cute colors.

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

*gulps* okay heres the first ever sig i made with photoshop! (yes i finally got it) comments please!

i'm desu and i know it. Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2012 02:33 AM
    Threads

It's quite lovely Angelic, lovely color choices and the pumpkin is just plain adorable. =O
    Haruhi is also super cute, I like everything about the siggy except the colored dot pattern behind Haruhi and the pumpkin, I think that should go.

Also the siggy you made for Manyan, is absolutely lovely. <333

Keep it up~★

Senior Member Aesthetic is a splendid one to behold Aesthetic is a splendid one to behold Aesthetic is a splendid one to behold Aesthetic is a splendid one to behold Aesthetic is a splendid one to behold Aesthetic is a splendid one to behold Aesthetic is a splendid one to behold Aesthetic's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2007 03:17 PM
    Threads

your latest set has the nastiest use of halftone pattern in it, maybe in future read some tut's on the use of the half-tone pattern. the overall signature is nice and as always the rest of your work is great. Keep up the excellent work

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

thanks for the suggestions on my ugly halftones^^ i shall make it better!!!
    i really need to change my siggy but couldnt find the time X.X but anywho! i had the time to make a little gift for baka black! hopefully i improved this time^^
    comments?

Promised Protector Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Gurren Kamina Glasses Cow
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2014 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

That is a very nice signature you made right there! I'm stunned, I like the choice of stroke you chose for the text and the extract. Very interesting and fits with the color scheme (somehow). Well for the last avatar that you made, the concept is interesting, but I don't think it really fits the scenario. Your entries for the anime galleries are just stunning though. I don't need to say anything except what a otaku freak would say...

KAWAIIIIIIIIIII! ^__^

Taiga ga suki da. KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 12:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Thank you for the sig. I really like it.^^ Use of vector brushes and the troke on the extract is well done. The only thing I would say would be, since you're using CS2 now, it'd be better if you saved it in a jpeg format instead od gif because jpeg preserves the original colours better. Anyway, since I'm an otaku as well, kawaii! *ehem* XD

バン!バン!
    ---

|

---
    [sketches] | [sig thread]

The Tracker Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2008 05:27 AM
    Threads

Green Green Green... Mah fave color. Its really cute IMO, I also dig the chibi turntable guy. XD awesome!

Char-sim | RO-Cards | Rune-Nifelheim
    Sig by your's truly

Awesome sig by mikachan ^^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

another requested siggy! *cough* thanks for the comments everyone^^

my creative juices werent flowing...

iProcrastinate. Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2010 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I wish T.T

I really like it! It is kawaii ^_^ I hope Fox likes it..she isn't a fan of kawaii things or pink. But if she doesn't like it, I shall make her like it! >=D Lol.
    I Sig by Hakuchuumu<3 I

We're Waiting For You. :]

Taiga ga suki da. KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 12:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Actually, it's very nice. BG blends well with the extract and there's a united colour scheme. No complaints here. Good job.^_^

バン!バン!
    ---

|

---
    [sketches] | [sig thread]

Senior Member sanzoku. has a reputation beyond repute sanzoku. has a reputation beyond repute sanzoku. has a reputation beyond repute sanzoku. has a reputation beyond repute sanzoku. has a reputation beyond repute sanzoku. has a reputation beyond repute sanzoku. has a reputation beyond repute sanzoku. has a reputation beyond repute sanzoku. has a reputation beyond repute sanzoku. has a reputation beyond repute sanzoku. has a reputation beyond repute sanzoku.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2007 03:25 PM
    Threads

Nice

Like the colors in em.

Pm me if you want a leet sig/avi!!!

Fan of me? Wearing my stuff? FANTAG!!!

Rina'z Plague is back!! animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 10:28 AM
    Threads

they're a little bit too blurred. but they're not noobish at all..

^I'm a cold vanilla milkshake with poison in it.^
    ^Please take a sip.^

can you make me a siggy and avvy set?
    im collecting. pm me if you can.
    thanks!

--my collection--

Senior Member Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2010 05:28 PM
    Threads

The Kamichama Karin sig is just plain adorable! I like your work!

Siggy by me!

Senior Member Hyrule has a reputation beyond repute Hyrule has a reputation beyond repute Hyrule has a reputation beyond repute Hyrule has a reputation beyond repute Hyrule has a reputation beyond repute Hyrule has a reputation beyond repute Hyrule has a reputation beyond repute Hyrule has a reputation beyond repute Hyrule has a reputation beyond repute Hyrule has a reputation beyond repute Hyrule has a reputation beyond repute Hyrule's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2008 12:44 PM
    Threads

Hello, nice siggis!
    I'm just passing by and ganna ask a request,
    Could you mabe make a Naruto siggy and ava?
    If it's to much just say thee word and i'm gone.
    And don't worry, I'm always this late on posting XD
    Lovely siggie + avatar by
    angelic_assasin
    {Back From Long Time Away}

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_assasin View Post
    lol this is another random thing...well it turned out okay so i decided to give it to my bud manyan! sorry i didnt post anything last weekend x.x had an major project...

^_^

c&c pwease?

super late comment i know but i just love this one ed/envy weird b ut you made it cute i lve this one

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yay, I like your latest siggies! The one for Baka Black is kawaii! ^^ I love the vectoring, and the colors flow very well. My fav is the one of Ed and Envy - the extract is awesome! XD
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

awww thanks for all the comments^^ i know i havent updated in awhile but i will soon enough!
    oh im sooo srry right now hyrule! i know you've been waiting forever with ur request, but i promise i'll get it to ya soon!
    right now i have this huge block in my head and i wasnt able to get on the comp much plus my sickness =_=
    well anyways...i didnt know what to put but all of a sudden i remembered my contest entry^^'

comments nyu^^

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

Awesome i heard the good news sister 2nd place and you got a banner for youself wow in the siggy love the ex. matches the background flawlessly i hope to one day a as a good of a siggy maker as you are congratulations again

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yay, congrats on second! I loved your entry - the colors were great, and the butterflies were an awesome touch! Awesome entry. ;p
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

yay thanks you jose and mira! ^-^
    i finally had an good idea and decided to make something out of it!

hyrule's long waited request!

i hope you like it bud xD
    if its too chibi for your taste i'll make you another one^^
    p.s: im sorry this sig had to be chibi but i really wanted to make a border like that and a chibi seems to fit the theme.

Closed Thread

Thread Information