AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Tachikoma

Junior Member Narzul is a name known to all Narzul is a name known to all Narzul is a name known to all Narzul is a name known to all Narzul is a name known to all Narzul is a name known to all Narzul's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2007 08:06 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Tachikoma

im not sure im asking in the right place but can some one get me a good pic of a tachikoma from a good spot but i prefer it to be from the anima and not a pic of a toy or from the games or somthin like that
    and tnx ahead ^^

Edit:
    and i forgot to say that i couldent google it
    Last edited by Narzul; 09-01-2007 at 05:30 AM. Reason: forgot to add something

Senior Member overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 03:34 PM
    Threads

If you have the DVDs you can make your own. Just load the DVD with windows media player and wait until you get to the sene you want. Pause the DVD and then press the PrtScr button on your keyboard. Load up Paint and past the screen image into it. Then all you have to do is fiddle around cutting and pasting in paint. Note that for resizing I prefer to copy the image that I want to resize into word rather than resizing in paint -then copy the image back.

edit - Also there is a image section of the forum - post there and you might find some fan art as well.
    Last edited by overwatch; 09-01-2007 at 12:20 PM. Reason: forgot to add

Junior Member Narzul is a name known to all Narzul is a name known to all Narzul is a name known to all Narzul is a name known to all Narzul is a name known to all Narzul is a name known to all Narzul's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

if you take a screen from the media player then when ya paste it and move the pic abit the pic will stay in place and youl just see a black square and i couldeve done it if the eps were uploaded to youtube but they got deleted so thats why im asking -_-"

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Well if you use PowerDVD,

click on that button, and it'll copy. Just paste it and youre done.
    Over-saturating since '07

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ya sure there isnt a easer way to do it?

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Narzul View Post
    ya sure there isnt a easer way to do it?
    That was isn't easy enough? Almost all computers should come with PowerDVD as soon as purchased, even all my custom PC's came with PowerDVD.

If not find GITS fan sites as they will have image galleries on all GITS things.
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Closed Thread

Thread Information