AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Your AF generation.

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by [BlackDeath] View Post
    But I remember people like Terran Empire, Hellraiser, Celessa Avalon (or was it Celessa) and I believed she had an account called Alyssa also. Umm... Wolfwood, Elfy, Usagi. I connected well with Tenchi Masaki but that only took place on another forum which made me notice him over here.

Not sure but was the Prophets and Philosophers formed around my time? After that I was with the WDYTWW peoples, consisted of Aifa, Macus, Tsuna, Dark Kaisen, Peach, Chibi Misao, MistaCloudStrife, -akichan-, Kurumirina, Taikyo, Stigmatize. Maybe DarkPrinceBayman was also with that.

Edit: Searching old screen shots and stumbled on this;
    First, I'd like to say, I'm shocked that you have a screen shot of that contest. I remember that all too well. I think somewhere I still have files from hosting/running it.
    Secondly, I'd like to note that some of those names I know all too well.
    Elfy has been busy with school, work and her own site; though I believe she does on occasion pop in to have a look.
    Wolfwood, I believe is still quite active though I'm afraid I was forced to kill SotM.
    Tenchi's already had his mention (YOU CAN IM ME TOO YOU KNOW!!)
    Kurumirina tries to pop on when he can, but the last time I spoke to him, he was attending university (I could be wrong as I tend to confuse people I don't speak to on a regular basis)
    Terran has had issues with regular internet access. I miss talking to him on a daily basis.
    as for the others...can't say I talked to many of them other than Aifa. And I only see him on MSN occasionally
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Ah...Aifa...Kurumirina...Wolfwood...MistaCloudStri fe...Dark Kaisen...Tsuna Those are the names I recognize as kinda mah elders. XD
    Last edited by Capernicus; 09-12-2007 at 03:12 AM.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have been coming here since like 2003, I use to have a differen't account and then I started this one in 05 so I am really part of the 04 generation because that is the years I got serious about coming here.I can't remember much time on the computor without coming to this place, I don't come here like I use to but I still am here atleast 5 times a week and that is alot more then some people.I have seen so many great members leave this place, but there are very few here that were popular when I was a newbie but I still talk to alot them just not on af and I must say that this place dosen't have as many cool people as it use to.
    -TWM-

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Whatever happened to Aifa? Is he still on here or on a different name?
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

As i mentioned before, Aifa is just like a graduated student from AF, now he graduated, but he still come back to visit + one of my best friends still. Don't we all miss those alumnis?! <3

Senior Member nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2007 11:07 AM
    Threads

Guess I don't really fit into any generation quite yet. I just joined last month (that makes me a noob, right? ), and haven't really had much of a chance to make many connections.

I'm not really all that active in any of the forums, and haven't had the time to make any threads (or look through them all, for that matter). I've gotten some reps from a couple of nice people, though.

Always evolving...if ever so strangely

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Quote Originally Posted by nikoko-nozomu View Post
    I'm not really all that active in any of the forums, and haven't had the time to make any threads (or look through them all, for that matter). I've gotten some reps from a couple of nice people, though.
    o.o; You would have to be a real dork to read through ALL the threads!

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I joined '05 but no one I used to talk to is active anymore. I don't really feel that I existed during "my generation".
    I do remember maaaaany familiar faces though.
    Last edited by .Lovebeat; 09-12-2007 at 04:35 AM.

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Masali View Post
    Whatever happened to Aifa? Is he still on here or on a different name?
    Uni, girlfriend, clubbing = less time for internet

Quote Originally Posted by Myra
    First, I'd like to say, I'm shocked that you have a screen shot of that contest. I remember that all too well. I think somewhere I still have files from hosting/running it.
    Secondly, I'd like to note that some of those names I know all too well.
    Elfy has been busy with school, work and her own site; though I believe she does on occasion pop in to have a look.
    Wolfwood, I believe is still quite active though I'm afraid I was forced to kill SotM.
    Tenchi's already had his mention (YOU CAN IM ME TOO YOU KNOW!!)
    Kurumirina tries to pop on when he can, but the last time I spoke to him, he was attending university (I could be wrong as I tend to confuse people I don't speak to on a regular basis)
    Terran has had issues with regular internet access. I miss talking to him on a daily basis.
    as for the others...can't say I talked to many of them other than Aifa. And I only see him on MSN occasionally

Well that contest made me realise back then what people thought of me as I didn't expect to do so well let alone get nominated for it. Well I didn't much talk to you Myrra until Elfy's place united us all like with Tenchi - sorry huns <3 I still keep in contact as I said with all the WDYTWW peoples at Kiseki so I talk to Kurumirina often there but who knows.

And nps Aki <33
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Moderator Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Kamina Glasses Umbrella Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2010 08:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have to say, MP2k has this pretty well figured out.

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000
    Not really. I tend to break it down into a hierarchy based on mindshare, and how much I like the cut of their jib. I feel closest to those at the top of my pyramid, and as the levels grow further from that lofty pinnacle I feel more and more apathy, until it gives way to open contempt. This is how I would formulate it.

S Class- People Who’s Vibes I Totally Dig.
    ---Self explanatory.

A Class- People Who Often Produce Something Thoughtful or Funny
    ---A step down from the above. They are often cool, but sometimes vote republican or something.

B Class- People I Know, And Wish Well For
    ---I don’t have anything in particular against them, and I’ve seen some proof that they aren’t complete idiots.

C Class- Jerks, Trolls, Spammers, and What Not
    ---I feel they are usually idiots, but assuming they aren’t just a shot in the dark *Chan raid I usually feel some sympathy with their feelings, if not their methods. Because truth be told, there are a lot of whiney anime fans here.

D Class- Idiots and the Ignorant
    ---Like the above, minus any overt motive. So, basically they are ‘tards on accident, and not by design. Which isn’t cool.

E Class- Who Is That Again?
    ---This is half people who have posts in the 4-5 digits, but you can’t actually recall them saying anything, and half people who still think people read writing in AOLspeak. Both clog the internet tubes, and make the King of the Internet hang his head low in shame.

F Class- anime fans
    ---Basically the above, plus having Sasuke in their username.
    Aside from that, I guess I do also feel much closer to others than joined around the same time that I did. And that goes without saying. Thing is, most of those people have gone from the forums and chat and on with their lives (nothing wrong with that!). The handful still around have almost all become staff members, or have been at one point or another.

Oh yeah, never mind that 2004 Join Date under my Avatar. I've been coming and going since Tuxie first went up. e_e;
    Actually, when I rejoined in 2004, I came back from the TuxedoMask dot Com site. XD
    Nostalgia I guess.

And on that note, I did make a fair share of friends and allies when I came back. Some that I had known before, most of them were new to me, and had joined at some point in my absence.
    Regardless, they're all pretty good... except teed. Damn that teed!

Green Green Green Green Green Green
    Last edited by Kishiro; 09-12-2007 at 06:57 AM.

Senior Member nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2007 11:07 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Capernicus View Post
    I didn't mean it that way! I just meant I haven't had a chance to see what all is here. You know, for topics and what not.
    Last edited by nikoko-nozomu; 09-12-2007 at 01:22 PM.

Always evolving...if ever so strangely

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Capernicus View Post
    I read all except those in RPG..

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Member Mittens has a reputation beyond repute Mittens has a reputation beyond repute Mittens has a reputation beyond repute Mittens has a reputation beyond repute Mittens has a reputation beyond repute Mittens has a reputation beyond repute Mittens has a reputation beyond repute Mittens has a reputation beyond repute Mittens has a reputation beyond repute Mittens has a reputation beyond repute Mittens has a reputation beyond repute Mittens's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2007 05:09 PM
    Threads

Well... I am a 2007 "noob". u_u
    Can't say I have a lot of fond memories of friend-making in this short duration of time I've been on AF.

But I shall work hard and make progress! Everyone had to be new at some point.
    The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit.
    AF Blog. =3

The Hellhound Guardian Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2008 03:34 AM
    Threads

I think I've had the best of all relationships and 'friendships' with members who joined around when I did, and the year before.
    I am AnimeForum.com's resident Hellhound Puppy, ain't I cute? ;3

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

Well I joined in um.... 2006 I beleive and then I was inactive for about 7-10 months >.>; Only for the past 6 months or so have I been active so I dont know what I should consider my AF generation: When I joined or when I was active?
    o.o; Either way, I dont know....
    Last edited by -Kitsune-; 09-23-2007 at 02:28 PM.
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 09:27 AM
    Threads

Unfortunately, I'm an '06-er ^^;. However, I do tend to relate more to the '05-ers as well o.o.

深く根ざした||傷は消えない
    Hide it, Hide it, Hide me

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

*Shirayuki chooses not to care and just tries to be tolerable amongst everyone*

Way to go, your all classing people based on their join date ^^ Joining in one year doesn't male you any different than those who joined in another, ill shut up now.
    Last edited by Acnologia; 09-21-2007 at 10:19 PM.

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shirayuki View Post

Way to go, your all classing people based on their join date ^^ Joining in one year doesn't male you any different than those who joined in another, ill shut up now.
    Way to miss the point.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

2006 afuku and Unlimited are my ppl Jagan Eye and others

Silent Shout retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2017 02:04 PM
    Threads

(2004 i think, or was it 2005)

Wasn't all that good at bonding, only one person i had, which i really like talking too but i was never even good at that. Think its a self-confidence thing, my conversation wasn't my good point typing or talking. Anywh0's it was fun, just stopping by...

ps, sorry didn't even say her name, that was kim
    Last edited by retro; 09-23-2007 at 02:17 PM.

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 08:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Shirayuki View Post

Lol. After my return, you were one of the first people I acknowledged so I consider you apart of my generation. The Rate and Rep thread was extremely interesting. ^^
    [Though this doesn't have anything to do with what you just said]

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

(2004 i think, or was it 2005)
    Obviously you're from the 2003 which says on your profile. =]

Silent Shout retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2017 02:04 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by -akichan- View Post
    Obviously you're from the 2003 which says on your profile. =]
    Hey moo im talking about the year that was the best

You & I are wrong, even if you were being sarcastic, it was 2006 ( I think >_> )
    Last edited by retro; 09-26-2007 at 08:18 PM. Reason: ITS THAT BLODDY ,

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Shotel has a reputation beyond repute Shotel has a reputation beyond repute Shotel has a reputation beyond repute Shotel has a reputation beyond repute Shotel has a reputation beyond repute Shotel has a reputation beyond repute Shotel has a reputation beyond repute Shotel has a reputation beyond repute Shotel has a reputation beyond repute Shotel has a reputation beyond repute Shotel has a reputation beyond repute Shotel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2008 01:18 PM
    Threads

2007. I don't even know anyone save for.... oh yeah. No one.
    What's this for....

The Real Suga' Baby Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2021 10:39 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I started coming here in late 2001. Back then, I didn't sign up for a name until like...oh, maybe 2002? But I was always had this name. My "generation" rarely comes on here anymore and only a handful of them are left which is sad.

美しい夢みる人

Closed Thread

Thread Information