AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Behind-the-scenes with Bucky

Senior Member Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2010 12:41 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Behind-the-scenes with Bucky

Hello, all. >_>; God, I have a signature thread, an art thread, and now a photography thread! Lemme know if you think I'm getting way too over my head. xD

Okay, this picture is my pride and joy. Everytime I see it, I'm like "How the hell did I manage it!?" But anyway, the subjects are my cousin (left) and my sister (right). I took this in Cali.

Alright, this next one I took in California, again, but in the Universal Studios Jurassic [sp?] Park water ride. My family's not on it, but I still like it. The only thing that bugs me is that some of the water droplets screw up the whole picture.

Sorry that it's blurry, but I had to put this one in. On the second to last day, we went to a Sox vs. Padres game (Beckett against Peavy). I caught one of the Sox players hitting a homerun. (WHOO!) Who it is, though, I have no idea. ;_;

That's all for now, but I'll get plenty more for later. <33

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Oh yeah, that first one is a good shot. *totally checks out her family members* Cali sun makes everything look good.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Senior Member Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Capernicus View Post
    Oh yeah, that first one is a good shot. *totally checks out her family members* Cali sun makes everything look good.
    Hey, hey. My sister is alright, but my cousin's off-limits. x3 (No, both of them are off-limits, actually.) >__>;;;

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

I don't know a whole lot about taking pictures, but I know it must have been damn hard to get one of that guy hiting the ball like that. Thats a good shot!

Also, I just love the one with your sister and cousin, its frickin awesome. I hope to oneday take one like that.

Those girls are like...13...*looks at her pedo sig*
    Last edited by Buruku; 08-31-2007 at 08:04 PM.
    A MaruDashi Creation

The Rocker Witch Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2008 12:51 PM
    Threads

For something that was in motion (and fast), the one of the baseball player isn't blurry enough. It takes two things to take a picture like that: talent and a good camera <3 and you have both.

And I agree, the pic with your sister and cousin it's mind blowing... I have no other words.
    The Member Formerly Known as ~*Haru*~

[ This is my World, and you can't Join it ]
    ×Inhumane and Beautiful×

You're a 90's kid when...
    You know that, before SpongeBob, the Snorkels inhabited the bottom of the Sea.

[~Set done by Megami~]

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by The Janitor View Post
    I don't know a whole lot about taking pictures, but I know it must have been damn hard to get one of that guy hiting the ball like that. Thats a good shot!

Also, I just love the one with your sister and cousin, its frickin awesome. I hope to oneday take one like that.
    Don't you worry; I've seen your pictures, and you're well on your way! Y'hear me!? >=O
    >_>;;

And with the baseball one, I just held down the "take picture" button (lightly) until the right moment. The only problem I had throughout the game was when the fans would jump into the shot from nowhere after an awesome play. xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Antares
    For something that was in motion (and fast), the one of the baseball player isn't blurry enough. It takes two things to take a picture like that: talent and a good camera <3 and you have both.

And I agree, the pic with your sister and cousin it's mind blowing... I have no other words.
    I admit, I had a kick-[bum] camera with me. But I'm letting you know that I have good luck.
    P.s. - this isn't relevant but my dad has Snakes On a Plane playing, and it's scaring the hell out of me. ;_;
    Last edited by Bucky Katt; 08-31-2007 at 08:06 PM.

The Rocker Witch Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2008 12:51 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky Katt View Post
    And with the baseball one, I just held down the "take picture" button (lightly) until the right moment.
    =O You see? Talent! In early stages, but talent none the less
    The Member Formerly Known as ~*Haru*~

[ This is my World, and you can't Join it ]
    ×Inhumane and Beautiful×

You're a 90's kid when...
    You know that, before SpongeBob, the Snorkels inhabited the bottom of the Sea.

[~Set done by Megami~]

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    =O You see? Talent! In early stages, but talent none the less
    I thought that was what everyone did. >__>;;

Oh, god, it's the anaconda scene. A guy just got squeezed to death. Dx

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

Those are some pretty awesome pictures! I absolutely love the sunset one, if you photoshop some ipods in there you could make it into an ad lol!

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

The first one is good ... decent composition too.

The other 2 lacks in quality tho .... first one with bad compression, 2nd one is blurred.

Senior Member *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo* has a reputation beyond repute *Lady_Kikyo*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Disapprove
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose 133 - Eevee Gir
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2018 12:48 AM
    Threads

good pics i bet getting that batter was hard..i dont think i could capture somthing like that..*applaudes you*

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by The Janitor View Post
    Those girls are like...13...*looks at her pedo sig*
    My cousin's almost 13, but my sis is 16.

Quote Originally Posted by Mini_Twilight
    Those are some pretty awesome pictures! I absolutely love the sunset one, if you photoshop some ipods in there you could make it into an ad lol!
    Heeyy, that's a good idea! -.Is totally gonna do that now.- x3
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzy
    The first one is good ... decent composition too.

The other 2 lacks in quality tho .... first one with bad compression, 2nd one is blurred.
    Mm-hm -.Nod nod.- Big word. (compression) x3;; Anyway, one can expect it to be blurry when it comes to the thrill of the moment. And I was really thrilled when it came to the hit. xD But thank you for the firm criticism. I appreciate it in so many ways.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~*Lady_Kikyou*~
    good pics i bet getting that batter was hard..i dont think i could capture somthing like that..*applaudes you*
    Again, I got lucky. The only hard parts were keeping my composure and snapping the picture before all the Red Sox fans jumped in front of me. xD I am small and I was surrounded by fellow Sox fans.
    And here's a picture I snapped at Balboa Island.

And another Red Sox picture. I can't remember if Varitek got the hit or not. ;_; ... At least, I think that's Varitek. Anyway, I ran this through PSP to get rid of the jpeg specks.
    Last edited by Bucky Katt; 09-01-2007 at 09:37 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information