AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My second poem.

tuxedo mask shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 07:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default My second poem.

As the title says this is my second poem thus far. there hopefully will be more soon.

Two hearts, one soul, sepreatad by the distance of time and space, come closer together than ever before, this special friend ship able to withstand the test of time. Two bodies and two hearts living far apartyet side by side and hand in handboth constantly beating as if both was one in mind body and soul, there connection both pure and true makes them friends till the very end.
    Destined to be alone for ever.

Senior Member Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96 has a reputation beyond repute Kalt96's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2008 10:41 PM
    They say "home is where your heart is" and that is anywhere with you.
    Threads

Yes, it's a very good one. I prefer your last one though, but only because of the message, I'm kinda used to the lonely feeling you know...
    Shinjitsu no uta wa konno mune ni nagare.

tuxedo mask shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 07:07 PM
    Threads

yeah i know but my last one is like a starting block for most of the other stuff i am doing, i did this to counter it so people will not think i am emo ro something, not that there is anything wrong with being emo, i just rather be alone most of the time since i was alone all the way through my school life.
    Destined to be alone for ever.

Millicent Blanche dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 02:13 AM
    Underneath the night sky gazing at the moon and the shining stars sitting in a cliff above the ocean
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's like a quotation,Shane.
    i like the thought,it says you value friends a lot,and that's a good thing.
    it's all about what friendship connects.
    Sets made by Mira Kaiba!!!^^

An exchange for a little bit of happiness is a life shattering pain. Bend if you must not break.

The Character Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 10:12 PM
    Threads

So are you in love with your best friend of something? Hope it's a chick.

All I need is hand grenades.

Why rob a bank? Rob a drug dealer. What are they gonna do? Call the cops?

MySpace
    http://www.Otaku-Gamer.com

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information