AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: PhoenixChan*~ Signatures

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wink

i like the last one from the first post the way it looks.
    and the rose. i love roses. the drops of water on it looks cool.

[set by blueangel06661]

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Very nice sigs! I especially like the first set that you made for Hama. The coloring is very nice, and I love the pretty lights. ^^ The one you made...by accident? o_O is awesome! Very beautiful. The pose of the character is perfect for the sig, and the effects are pretty.

Awesome work - keep posting! ^^
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

Just a Whisper ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2010 09:13 AM
    Threads

Default Another Update? Yay! ^_^

Well, time for another update I guess and also thanks to both Mira and Nanne for their latest replies for my signature sets and I'm very glad that you like them. This is still just an update to get up to scratch with my signatures before the New Year and up to date for my latest. Also in this update is another surprise gift for a good friend of mine here at AF and I hope she likes the set I did ^_^ Enjoy guys and gals and please try keep comments relevant ... that's all I ask. Here We go then:

First up is set from the New Year:

Ava:

Signature:

Then, here we have my First set for the New Year that I did just after Xmas Day actually when I found the perfect image to use.

This next set is my current set that I'm using which I worked on just yesterday in fact at about 12 at night ^_^ Hope you like it

And finally, my last work to show is the surprise gift set for a good friend of mine here at AF and I hope she likes it very much. Hmm, but who could it be for hmm? No more suspense, here's the set and see if you can guess ^.~

That's right, the gift set that I came up with this time is for my good friend and AF Awesome Cousin, Bulma ^_^ I hope she really likes it and as you can see it's a bit different from my work so far I'd say. I was testing out some new effects to see what came out and this was it. That's it for now and I hope you all enjoy the latest sets, Till next time! Ciao! x
    Last edited by ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~; 01-14-2008 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Edited a Link

Senior Member Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka has a reputation beyond repute Yurka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2011 12:49 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I really love that Bulma. sig. It's so cute and I love the purple tone to it. <3
    |Power of The Mask|

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Very nice sigs - I love the second and third ones. The colors and lighting on the second set are so beautiful! I love the swirls on the third set - the lighting is awesome. I also like the smooth blending of the set. The set for Bulma is very nice - the text is great, and the extract is kawaii. ^^ Awesome works! XD

Toujours Pur BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2024 11:42 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Yurka View Post
    I really love that Bulma. sig. It's so cute and I love the purple tone to it. <3

Indeed you're right!^^ wow phoenix! thank you so much!
    hey...can I only have a signature please? XD . . . . I just love purple haired anime!!^^ also she's cool because of her off shoulder blouse yay!! .....it's a nice effect you made phoenix the girl is like there's a mirror in her behind because of the reflection she looks like a star!^^

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 06:46 PM
    Threads

ohhh the Bulma sig is the best!I love the purple background and the cool looking text.The render is great to.
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Junior Member Isak is on a distinguished road Isak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2008 10:45 AM
    Threads

Hey, Amazing! Nothing else but Amazing!!! I love the wolf sig! Can i use it? Would love to use your sig, if it's okay?

Just a Whisper ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Isak View Post
    Hey, Amazing! Nothing else but Amazing!!! I love the wolf sig! Can i use it? Would love to use your sig, if it's okay?
    Thanks and glad you like the sets, especially the Wolf's Rain sig.
    Hmm, about you using it though ... I guess you could. Send me a PM about putting some additional text on there like your username before you use it though.

Edit: Having thought about it, sorry but I'd prefer you not to use the signature after all. Thank you for at least asking me though and glad you like the signatures.
    Last edited by ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~; 01-16-2008 at 09:48 AM.
    Sig thread Last Updated: Not Updated

| Back Old Skool - Signature by myself truly. |
    |Still Learning Photoshop CS2|
    |

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

Whoa,I've missed much of updates while I was a goner...
    Let's take a closer look to your updates then...
    Ah,quite immpressive works if I may notice...

~ Post 75:
    First one,you did for Celtic...very nice,I like the effects,simple but beautiful...
    Sig itself is very balanced,and bg matches the mood of the sig completely...
    The characters are happy,yet the bg isn't,it's kinda...calm...
    And that's what I like the most on this one...
    Very nice!!

Well,I've already told you my thoughts on my Xmas set,but I'll summarize it again...
    Version 2 is better,because of the mood...
    nOt happy,and not sad,somewhere in the middle..
    And I like it becuase of that,along with effects and bg gives extremely beauty...

The random one is awesome...
    Very well balance of sides,and simple coloring is what makes this one amazing...
    It has a nice feleing to it,for it's looking mystic in some hand...
    It would be slightly better if we could see half of her face looking back right at us,but don't worry...
    It's masterpiece like this...
    Also,very nice tatoo ^^

~ post 78:
    Whoa,baby,wake me,cuz I must be dreaming!!!
    The first,new year one...waaah,it's so amazing..
    I love it,I love it,I LOVE IT!!!!
    Effects are great,but the most important is the feeling of the sig...
    Love mood in some hand,filled with joy and happiness...
    Very nice...only thing I mind is bg,that could be a weee bit darker,but again,that might ruin it,so don't worry about it...
    I simply love it the way it is...simply...amazing...

2nd one is pretty much awesome,especially the bg...
    Hmmm...that looks like Articuno to some point,lol...
    Anywho,the bg is filled with effects,but they look awesome here...
    The stars,small clouds and that mystic moon...
    Very nice one,but there is one thing I mind...the right corner,where your username is...those lines are reminding me of some factory product <__<;;;
    But the rest is perfectly fine,along with balance between chara and bg...
    *stares at it for some more* ...just great...

Love of a Lifetime...
    When I firstly seen it,I was like,hmmm...
    On first sight it seemed nice,but now as I'm taking a closer look I see the awesomeness of it...
    I like it very much,the message is sweet,font is pretty nice and well done,and again,the balance is in order...
    BG effects are going well with the entire sig,and the mood of it is just darn amazing...
    Yeah,there's nothing like true love...

Bulma set...well,it is different from sets you've done by now,but not worse...
    It's good,with nice effects,though the dottie bg bothers me a bit...
    It's looking good,but I was never fan of dots,so hence the words of before...
    Character is sweet,and that fading mirror image is pretty nasty (in good way)...
    Nothing more to say really...

Well,that's it from me...
    Hehe,and don't worry,Hama will react regularry now,because I'm home...
    I missed your sets,so keep 'em coming ^_^
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

KUH-nuffle Bunny to you Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2013 09:29 PM
    Threads

OOooooooooh I really like you're "Love of a Lifetime" sig. It's so amazing.
    The color scheme you chose is brilliant, not to mention the pic is super cute. >///<

The nice abstract touches gives the sig more feeling. Love it.
    The sigs are just a tad too big for my taste, but you've done a really good job balancing everything else.
    I think your sigs are simple, clean, and wonderful. Keep up the amazing work! =3

Siggeh made by me. Taking requests ATM! =3

Member Ec[lips]e has a reputation beyond repute Ec[lips]e has a reputation beyond repute Ec[lips]e has a reputation beyond repute Ec[lips]e has a reputation beyond repute Ec[lips]e has a reputation beyond repute Ec[lips]e has a reputation beyond repute Ec[lips]e has a reputation beyond repute Ec[lips]e has a reputation beyond repute Ec[lips]e has a reputation beyond repute Ec[lips]e has a reputation beyond repute Ec[lips]e has a reputation beyond repute Ec[lips]e's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2009 09:26 PM
    Threads

Your "love of a lifetime" and "bulma" sets are my favorite! The colors work really well together and the fx really help highlight the renders. Great job!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wow, uber comments 0.o Thanks so much to everyone who's replied to the latest update here and glad that you liked them,
    Seems the Bulma set and the Love of A Lifetime set were pretty popular.
    Huge thanks goes to Akari and Ec[lips]e for posting here also ^_^
    Thanks to Hama as always for his huge list of comments XD Always appreciated and helps me know what I'm doing right and wrong too.

Update finally here ^_^ I had some issues with my internet and it wouldn't allow me to upload images or attachments but sorted and here we go. Still saving the valentine's signature till Valentine's obviously and also still working on it but here are two new sets I worked on the other night. Feel free to let me know what you think but try keep comments relevant.

First up, my current set that I'm using (the top one of course):

Second is the set that I'm not too sure on, it seems off ... I don't think the text looks right for one. What do you guys think?

Last of all, is the one that I was using earlier on, I thought I'd put it within an update so people can see it properly ^_^ Enjoy

Last edited by ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~; 02-03-2008 at 02:40 PM.

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ok,sweetie ^^
    It's comment time ^^

Hmmm... *looking*
    Hmmmmmm... *still looking*
    OKay...
    The whole idea is very good,and I love how text adds to the mood...
    Very good..Effects in the bg are fine,and the balance is simply stunning...
    Only thing I mind is that the right side seems blured too much,and contrast between borders and bg is big,so it kind of...don't match well...?
    But hey,don't worry too much,for it's not necessrily a mistake...
    It's the matter of taste ^_^
    Color of the font matches well with the bg,and look of it expresses sorrowful emotion...
    That's what I appreciate much,the sig may not be the best you've created by now,but if it's filled with emotions...
    That's what I call good...

2nd one...
    I don't see why you don't like it...
    I mean it's simple and beautiful,and I love it ^^
    Effects are very good,and character matches well with the sig...
    COmplete flow is really good,and it's well balanced...
    Font,which will be the oposite of your thoughts,is good,color of it matches bg like,totally...the look of it is simple and effective...
    Only thing I'd add is one or two more effect (dunno which one) on the left side,for it's a wee bit empty...
    The light effect is well placed,and hearts are very catchy ^^
    Nice one ^^

3rd one...is simply stunning...
    Everything is just...great...
    The whole flow of the sig is at it's maximum,the balance is great...
    Idea is fine,and I'm simply amazed by the effects in the bg...
    Brushes are just adding to the complete beauty of it,and font is,like,awesome...
    Coloring of the font is great,especially the fade away effect on sig message...
    *washed up on the shore of memories*...that's...just great...
    Overall,I think this is one of your finest creations...

Well,that's it from me...
    Keep up <3

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 06:46 PM
    Threads

The current set is awsome.I like the background and how the render blends along with it.Its awamzing.
    Anyway the text for the second updated sig I say should be changed.It doesn't seem to go along with the background quite well or the render much.

The 3rd one that you reposted is Kawaii.
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

I think your newest set is awesome, Phoenix. I really like the background for it. Also, the text fits in perfectly with the overall design.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Morphine. Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Paint Palette Gun Camera Dslr
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2012 09:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nice sigs,i never had enough patience to do one lol. Really nice ^_^
    No Mercy,
    No Remorse.

||Thank you MaruDashi for the great set!||

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I must say, exceptional work. You obviously have a artistic eye, and you're quite good at relating it in your work. And you have a versatile range. You range from simple to very envolved, and still maintain a proper balance. You have some truely wonderful pieces and I look forward to seeing more in the future.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thumbs down New Signatures Added - Update time ^^

Thank you to everyone for the comments as usual ^_^ it's good to know that others like them too.

~ therebel: Thanks so much for the comment, it surprised me to hear that someone thinks my sigs are that good. ^_^ Hope you had a good birthday by the way on the 14th also.

Right, well time for a few new signatures ... yep, it's update time once again.
    First up, the signature set that I had up just in time for Valentine's Day:

I realized afterwards also that I forgot any lighting for it, so I hope it's okay and not too plain without. Next up, is one of two new signature sets... I'm not too sure if the left hand side is actually too dark so comments would be greatly appreciated, feel free to let me know what you guys think ^^

Last, is the second of the newest signatures which I have a better feeling about but again, feel free to let me know if something's not right or just what you think. Hope you like the new signatures and enjoy, ciao.

Last edited by ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~; 02-17-2008 at 08:54 AM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sweet,an update ^^ We're waited so long for updates ^^
    Let's take a look at there:

Valentine one is pretty sweet...
    Bg is pretty sweet,simple but goes well with the complete mood...
    Character fills the right side completely,but despite that,it doesn't seem empty...
    I love the font and color of it,matches well the whole sig...
    Now,characters cute expression makes sig adorable...
    It is well balanced,and heart brushes are only adding to the wonderful mood of it...it completely shows valentine's mood...
    Very nice...

2nd one...
    Off balanced...BUT!!
    I like the complete modd of it...
    The effects in the bg are great,like the curtain or something,and the girl hidding..
    And the txt only adds to the perfect mood...
    I really love this one,and as one of rares who are showing complete feelings hidden inside of it,I would like to ask to place this one in my blog...
    It realy deserves to be placed there...
    Ofcourse,I'll give you credit for it ^^
    I don't think I need to say more,for this speaks for itself...

3rd one is pretty catchy too,I like it...
    Txt fits the bg completely,and I love the blue-ish look of it...
    Everything goes with the flow,and sig itself is simple yet beautiful...
    Light from the right is well place,for it fits really well in there...
    Character placement is great...
    Overall great ^^

I hope I'll see atleast one more update before I take my leave ^^

Taiga ga suki da. KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 12:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Phoenix chan! It's been a while.^^

Ok, on to commenting. The Valentine's one looks nice n simple, reminds me of young love (Hah! I'm talking like a 40 year old. To be young again! Get off my lawn punks!=b) The font you used also perfectly captures that whole Valentine - ey feel. Well done.=]

Second one, it's not really so bad that the left is completely pitch black. I think that really conveys the sort of feeling you want for the sig. Plus when I lean wayback on my computer chair, the girl actually does disappear into the shadows. Now that is really cool.haha.XD

And the last one, full marks.haha. I'm a huge fan of that style of colouring and to perfectly pair that extract with the bg really shows how good a sig maker you are. Overall, nice job for all of them.^-^

バン!バン!
    ---

|

---
    [sketches] | [sig thread]

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Great sets! I really like the "Just another day" set. The colors are lovely, and the affects on the left side look very nice. The feel of the set is very free and bright, and I love this set! Great jobs on the other sets as well - colors and text all look great. Awesome works! ^^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Post New signatures Added - 12.03.08

Well, I guess it's around about update time once again so that I can keep this thread active and not have to start a new one ^^
    *Tackles KuroTan and hugs first* Yay! Good to see you back around AF again, as I said in the rep.
    Thanks so much to you all for the comments for the last update and I'm really glad that the second set wasn't too bad after all ...
    I hoped it wasn't too dark so it's good to know it's okay.

So, on to the update which is finally here and a total of three sets to show up here (if I have the courage to show the gift set I did for a certain member). Yep, you heard me correctly ... I found an image that was perfect for a signature for a very cool member of AF, it's just whether I get the courage up to show it to her here or whether I decide to PM her instead with it. Either way, onto the other two sets first ...
    one being the current set that I'm using now and then the newest one I worked on just the other day.
    Feel free to comment away with what you guys think and enjoy them. ^-^

Current set:

Set 2:

And finally, okay *takes deep breath* here goes nothing ...
    the gift set that I did is for the following AF member, Mira Kaiba and I hope she likes it.
    I kinda have mixed feelings on whether she will or not but my fingers are crossed and I really hope she does.
    If there's anything you want me to change though, feel free to say.

So, that's everything and feel free to comment on anything you think needs changing or improvement
    on any of the sets in here ... always good to have constructive critiscism to help improve. Catch you all later ^^
    Last edited by ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~; 03-12-2008 at 07:55 AM.

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixChan*~ View Post

This one caught my attention! (Mira)
    i like the crispiness! Tho, imo, the text may look better to the right or the middle of the sig. and the blur is a bit bright O_o;; Nicely done overall!

your's look nice! tho, its not really clear... sharpen it?andddd another thing is the color... it isnt really... good here. Im not sure but try playing around with Selective colors a bit >.<
    Over-saturating since '07

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Oh, yay! *squeals* It's so pretty! I love the colors and the image you used, and the effects - yep, everything. I like how you can see through to the background with the trees. Thanks so much for the awesome set! ^^

Closed Thread

Thread Information