AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Friends

Member PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE has a reputation beyond repute PVT. PWNAGE's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2007 02:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs down Friends

Are your friends nice to you what do you do if there is someone bigger than you that is trying to force you to be there friend. what if they are scary or you don't like them. What do you do when you meet someone new.
    Ask a ninja Rules

(\_/)
    (o.0)
    (>:<)

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunch and good with ketchup

The Lich Sith Lord Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2010 01:20 PM
    Threads

WELL...reallI chose of someone is my friend. If they say I am, and i disagree, I'm just a dick to them. When I meet someoen new, I'm just myself, usually more of a jerk and if they can deal with it, why not hang out with them?

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

You know,some signs like "," and "big letter at the start of new sentence" would make sense in some sentences >.>
    Someone cannot force you to be their friend,unless you're desperate...
    You should choose your own friends...
    And yes,most of my friends are nice to me,unless it's their bad day...
    *stares at someone particular on AF*
    Meeting someone new?
    Well,I do what every normal human being does - get to know her/him...
    It usually starts of with saying your name to the person...
    Last edited by Hamashimura; 08-27-2007 at 03:26 PM.
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

unknown LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 03:55 AM
    Threads

Eh? If you dont want to be their friend just ignore them =_=
    Well to be honest it's actually your choice.
    concrete jungles where dreams
    are made of,
    there's nothing you can do~
    I
    NY

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

No fool ever wants to be MY friend. None of you are friends of mine, for you are horse rectums! My true friends are the best!
    ... And have been tested with molten lead.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Member The Castle has a spectacular aura about The Castle has a spectacular aura about The Castle has a spectacular aura about The Castle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2007 08:14 PM
    Threads

^ o_O

But anyways I would be their freinds since you're getting a freind rite?
    Yay, I killed my sig. ^_^
    Darn, a suckage reputation. Sorry about the spam.

Toujours Pur BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2024 11:42 PM
    Threads

Im not scared for the big guys so I will fight for my friend because I will never betray a friend.

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2023 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PVT. PWNAGE View Post
    Are your friends nice to you what do you do if there is someone bigger than you that is trying to force you to be there friend. what if they are scary or you don't like them. What do you do when you meet someone new.
    First of all, where do you come up with the idea of ninjas and head bashing emoticons at the end of your post?

My advice is to give this big person a chance at friendship. If you really just can't get along than naturally you won't be friends anymore. Maybe they are a nice person who is desperate for a friend... otherwise they wouldn't try to force somone to be such,

Usually, when you meet someone new, you find out if you have common interests or something which you can do together and enjoy.

i'm desu and i know it. Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2012 02:33 AM
    Threads

Well, you tell your friends, I told mine. It worked and they decided to stick with me instead of the other person who showed their true colors later on.

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

Yes my friends are nice to me, hence "FRIENDS"

And the answer to your second question;
    Walk away, stop talking to them and stay away, simple.
    ████████████

Senior Member Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2008 07:03 PM
    Threads

My friends are nice to me, but I think that might be afraid of me or they just don't get me. If there was some one that was bigger than me and tried to make me be there friend, well, I guess I would just look at them and say,"Go away." When I meet someone new, I simply introduce myself and walk away.

Senior Member Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2013 12:17 PM
    It's not on any map, true places never are.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PVT. PWNAGE View Post
    what do you do if there is someone bigger than you that is trying to force you to be there friend. .
    I'd beat him/her up with my fists. Who would want to be friends with an unrelentingly possessive and forceful oaf?

Oh wait, my best friend is like that. However, he's an exception due to the fact he isn't a complete wacko.

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

As for me, i'm not afraid of scary friends, if they are scary, they wouldn't be my friends, or it depends on what kind of "scary" they are, if they are scary in a funny way, in a good way, hey, i don't mind.

My friends are really nice to me, if they are not nice to me, they wouldn't be called "friends". =]

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wink

i have to get to know the person alot before i condsider them a friend.
    but once they are i go and talk to them whenever i want about simple things.

[set by blueangel06661]

Closed Thread

Thread Information