AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: D. Gray Man

Member The Castle has a spectacular aura about The Castle has a spectacular aura about The Castle has a spectacular aura about The Castle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2007 08:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default D. Gray Man

I dunno, it's just some random anime I found. Anybody watches this anime?
    Yay, I killed my sig. ^_^
    Darn, a suckage reputation. Sorry about the spam.

Senior Member niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2013 08:38 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've seen the first 15 or so episodes back in february, when it aired in Japan. But where I was nowhere for the past six months (Augusta, Georgia) I lost all desire to watch that anime anymore. What originally hooked me was the first episode because the story to it was just so awesome, then it just goes on like a regular boring anime in most of the episodes. The humor in it was good.
    niKopol

loboKie
    ayy dyxlesia!

Member The Castle has a spectacular aura about The Castle has a spectacular aura about The Castle has a spectacular aura about The Castle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2007 08:14 PM
    Threads

That anime has a ton of fillers, so I think that's why you thought it was boring I guess.
    Yay, I killed my sig. ^_^
    Darn, a suckage reputation. Sorry about the spam.

Senior Member niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2013 08:38 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It wasn't too boring it just seemed to drift away from the plot. And there were very few episodes like the first one.
    niKopol

loboKie
    ayy dyxlesia!

Senior Member Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2008 02:15 PM
    Threads

I really liked the manga, well I really liked the art of it. It's a pretty typical shonen action series, but come on the earl is awesome.

Junior Member Lefty is on a distinguished road Lefty's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2007 02:11 PM
    Threads

The manga is soooooooooooooooooo much better then the anime... It actually has a good story... right now in the anime all there is is fillers and its sooo boring....

Member Katsu is a splendid one to behold Katsu is a splendid one to behold Katsu is a splendid one to behold Katsu is a splendid one to behold Katsu is a splendid one to behold Katsu is a splendid one to behold Katsu is a splendid one to behold Katsu is a splendid one to behold Katsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2007 03:23 PM
    Threads

^ what she said, but I have yet to read the manga, since I only just got into D.Grey-man. I'm only on episode 20ish.

Lavi/Ravi = <3
    .:: Our greatest glory is not in never falling ::.
    .:: but in rising everytime we fall ::.
    --------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------
    Currently a fan of
    ~ Zombie Loan ~
    ~ Heroic Age ~
    ~ Sky Girls ~

Member Trina is a name known to all Trina is a name known to all Trina is a name known to all Trina is a name known to all Trina is a name known to all Trina is a name known to all Trina's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2007 08:43 PM
    Threads

D.gray-man is a nice anime. This show rox!

Senior Member red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2008 08:53 AM
    Threads

i thnk its kinda gothic but comedy also .....specialy wid lenalee's obsesive brother in it
    im cureently on epi- 24 ithnk ..watch them on tv-links.co.uk for free it where i watch everything no no more tv for me ^^ they take a iwle to load d.grayman epis though
    Last edited by red_sky300; 10-18-2007 at 04:39 AM. Reason: addded

Senior Member blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:53 PM
    I live some where in Michigan and thats all Im telling
    Threads

its ok but the main character just too nice

Senior Member nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2007 11:07 AM
    Threads

I think it's pretty good, personally. My nephew intially got me interested, and I've been following the anime ever since. I've thought about investing in the manga, but I don't really have the time to read volumes of anything right now. (Too many papers to write!) >:\

Always evolving...if ever so strangely

Member Stryyder will become famous soon enough Stryyder will become famous soon enough Stryyder's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2007 08:43 PM
    Threads

I saw episode one and am waiting for it to be dubbed and imported. I just picked up the newly released vol 7 of the manga but haven't had a chance to read yet. Very fun read, if you get a chance.
    Baka Ranger Family
    Obi-Raw - Baka Pink

Stryyder - Baka Yellow
    sakura-chan_ - Baka Red
    baka_black - Baka Black duh
    gaara-of-the-sand8 - BakaBlue

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Kawaiislice Aria Neko Pluto Garnet Orb
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2023 10:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kagxme4988 PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Read the manga-own about 50 some odd episodes of the imported anime. (because it hasn't come out dubbed yet, not that I would get it dubbed...like at ALL.) It's a very interesting storyline...So far from what I've seen of the anime the beginning ties in with the manga almost seamlessly...After Miranda comes in though-it seems to be a lotta junky fillers...
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Black Plague dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2008 08:27 PM
    Threads

i never watched english dubbed!!! i rather read the sub's =) yeah D. Gray Man is a decent anime i would say its unique...., but Hell Teacher Nube beat him to that arm thing of his already =) (yeah yeah inocesene)

Junior Member Shadsie will become famous soon enough Shadsie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2007 08:47 PM
    Threads

I love D.Gray-man to death. It's got some typical aspects of a shonen action manga, but the main character isn't typical for the genre--I love that he's not so tough guy-ish and not only grows stronger physically, but emotionally and mentally as well (like Ed from Fullmetal Alchemist). I love the comedy as well. As others have said, the manga is much better than the anime, but the anime itself isn't that bad. Some of the fillers are a bit tedious, but there are some that are really good as well. The episodes that are manga-based are usually excellent.

Closed Thread

Thread Information