AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: perverted characters in anime..

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

All of you who've used the "perverts from Naruto" I have news for you. They're all pretty weak as perverts. You want a real pervert? Miroku? Please. Kakashi? shut up. Master Roshi? Get the hell out of my office.

This is the *real* pervert.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Ich hab flotten Otto PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2008 08:54 PM
    Threads

LOL!!! OMG I TOTALY FORGOT ABOUT ONIZUKA!! HE IS ONE HUGE PERV!!

Senior Member mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2008 08:51 AM
    Threads

yea the pervs of anime are the highlight of all series, and onizuka might be the perv king, but you cant forget about this guy either

Kintaro from goldenboy and his toilet fetish haha, viva la pervness

-d-
    MR PANTSU FOR PRESIDENT!!
    Mr Pantsu's has watched list
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/MrPantsu

tuxedo mask shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 07:07 PM
    Threads

Golduck is the biggest perv in the pokemon world he was dubbed as the pokemon version of brock, as for brock being perveted he is comedic wit hit
    Destined to be alone for ever.

im in a great dream Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 11:24 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: *thinks* idk

The main pervs that i know are: Jiraiya, Miroku, and Shigure

oh! and Yuuji from Tonagura! he's such a perv, it's not even funny how obseesed he is!
    Last edited by Kawairashii hikari; 09-09-2007 at 06:46 PM.
    LOVE YA: HEG <33 PON, KIBUM <3

"Oh oh oh oh Oppareul saranghae. Ah ah ah ah manhi manhihae." - Girls Generstion "Oh"

Senior Member JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2008 05:06 PM
    Threads

Zomg.

Eikichi Onizuka from Great Teacher Onizuka pwns all your perverts hands down. You know how much pr0n that guy's got in his house? XD
    Last edited by JuicedUp; 08-31-2007 at 02:16 PM.
    I am JuicedUp, aka Wark_Ento...

----
    Anime Mangatism Forums - JOIN if you're a manga artist!
    ----

"They say that guns don't kill people, people kill people. Well, I think the gun helps. If you just stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people." -- Eddie Izzard

Member ~ShinigamiMaxwell~ has much to be proud of ~ShinigamiMaxwell~ has much to be proud of ~ShinigamiMaxwell~ has much to be proud of ~ShinigamiMaxwell~ has much to be proud of ~ShinigamiMaxwell~ has much to be proud of ~ShinigamiMaxwell~ has much to be proud of ~ShinigamiMaxwell~ has much to be proud of ~ShinigamiMaxwell~ has much to be proud of ~ShinigamiMaxwell~ has much to be proud of ~ShinigamiMaxwell~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2007 03:19 PM
    Threads

Carrot Glace from Sorcerer Hunters. Oh heck yes.

~.:*Mwah*:.~
    Lay back, kick it, and enjoy the ride.

Member Zoga is a name known to all Zoga is a name known to all Zoga is a name known to all Zoga is a name known to all Zoga is a name known to all Zoga is a name known to all Zoga's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 01:50 PM
    Threads

For me are:

Keisuke Saji - Iketeru Futari
    Ikkou Satonaka - Amaenaideyo!!
    These three guys from Green Green.
    Kintaro Oe - Golden Boy

and of course Onizuka Eikichi niyunisay (22),bachelor , yoroshiku - Gto

Last edited by Zoga; 08-31-2007 at 04:59 PM.

Senior Member pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2009 04:55 AM
    Threads

Hahah, it's hard to think of an anime series without a resident perv.
    Here's a list of the pervs I can remember:

Shigure - Furuba
    Miroku - Inuyasha
    Mioga - Inuyasha
    That girl from Bleach, forgot her name, the one who pervs on Inoue
    Kon - Bleach
    Tamaki-dono - Ouran High Host CLub (not really...but sorta--those scenes where he imagines himself with Haruhi, like that...or that time he imagined Haruhi wrapped in nothing but a piece of cloth...or that time he imagined her serving him breakfast in bed...^^)

set by me! ^^

family in journal;PM me to join!

.sugar and spice. iiiasdfkl has a reputation beyond repute iiiasdfkl has a reputation beyond repute iiiasdfkl has a reputation beyond repute iiiasdfkl has a reputation beyond repute iiiasdfkl has a reputation beyond repute iiiasdfkl has a reputation beyond repute iiiasdfkl has a reputation beyond repute iiiasdfkl has a reputation beyond repute iiiasdfkl has a reputation beyond repute iiiasdfkl has a reputation beyond repute iiiasdfkl has a reputation beyond repute iiiasdfkl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

geez, I don't feel like counting them all . I'm just beginning the list: Kakashi & Jiraiya from "Naruto"...

Member Lance McSteel is a splendid one to behold Lance McSteel is a splendid one to behold Lance McSteel is a splendid one to behold Lance McSteel is a splendid one to behold Lance McSteel is a splendid one to behold Lance McSteel is a splendid one to behold Lance McSteel is a splendid one to behold Lance McSteel is a splendid one to behold Lance McSteel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2007 07:24 PM
    Threads

Kimura-sensei from Azumanga Daioh. C'mon isn't it obvious why?

Junior Member slingingshot15 has much to be proud of slingingshot15 has much to be proud of slingingshot15 has much to be proud of slingingshot15 has much to be proud of slingingshot15 has much to be proud of slingingshot15 has much to be proud of slingingshot15 has much to be proud of slingingshot15 has much to be proud of slingingshot15 has much to be proud of slingingshot15's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2014 12:59 PM
    Threads

jiraya is the first person that comes to my mind. that man is so obsessed he even has his own books. now that is taking it to far. sorry kakashi

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    Threads

I find most perv characters take a role of being a sniper.
    One would be Kurz Weber of Full Metal Panic! And another one, but I forgot his name. Onizuka would be one of the top.And Jiraiya too. Let me add Miroku.

U. S. Marine BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2010 09:55 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Biggsam4

Miroku from Inuyasha..."would you consider bearing my child?"-Just a little pervy

Senior Member JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2008 05:06 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by zyronet View Post
    I find most perv characters take a role of being a sniper.
    One would be Kurz Weber of Full Metal Panic! And another one, but I forgot his name. Onizuka would be one of the top.And Jiraiya too. Let me add Miroku.

The whole story of GTO is built on perversity. Obviously Onizuka would be near the top, since the original reason why he became a teacher was to be near schoolgirls. XD

And yeah, Miroku too.
    I am JuicedUp, aka Wark_Ento...

----
    Anime Mangatism Forums - JOIN if you're a manga artist!
    ----

"They say that guns don't kill people, people kill people. Well, I think the gun helps. If you just stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people." -- Eddie Izzard

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

I say Kytaro from Love Hina because he draws dirty pictures.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

helianthus Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Venus Crystal Henshin Pen Venus Star Wand Top Artemis
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2020 09:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

They're quite common.

There's Jiraiya, Kakashi, Sarutobi, and some others from Naruto.
    Hideki from Chobits.
    Miroku from InuYasha.
    Brock from Pokemon.
    Kon and Chizuru from Bleach.

--
    Oh, I forgot one: Orochimaru.
    He's definitely a pervert. He's got a preference for young, attractive boys.

x

Senior Member nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2007 11:07 AM
    Threads

Here's my list:
    Jiraiya, Naruto (claims to be a super-pervert )
    Konohamaru (Double Knock-Out Girls/Guys--need I say more?)
    Kakashi (he reads Jiraiya's novels, so...)
    Ebisu (closet perv--anyone else noticing a running theme in Naruto?)
    Miroku, Inuyasha (feels up women whenever he gets the chance)
    The Elder, Chrno Crusade (likes looking up the nuns' dresses--who let him into a holy order? )
    Sohma Shigure, Fruits Basket (makes lots of campy comments)
    Sohma Ayame, Fruits Basket (see above)

Always evolving...if ever so strangely

Member miyu23 has much to be proud of miyu23 has much to be proud of miyu23 has much to be proud of miyu23 has much to be proud of miyu23 has much to be proud of miyu23 has much to be proud of miyu23 has much to be proud of miyu23 has much to be proud of miyu23's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2007 06:51 AM
    Threads

Shigure - Fruits Basket
    Miruoku - InuYasha
    Dejiko & Puchiko

Senior Member mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2008 03:18 AM
    Threads

It's really hard to define 'pervert' in anime. some of them, like onizuka, and that clasics teacher for Azumanga would make a pedophile blush, but others like Hideki from Chobits and Keitaro from Love Hina, are more just exaggerated representations on what most guys under twenty (and a few over) have to deal with daily. and considering the theme of both of those shows its basically there for the comedic value.
    so yeah, unless its something you could probably go to prison for then i doubt you could call it perverted.

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I think those perverted persons are funny XD at least if it's a comedy anime. Though I find some perverts really annoying, for example that old dude in Ranma &#189;... it's funny in the beginning but since he keeps on doing stupid perverted things - it's not funny anymore.

There's almost always a pervert in those action animes, which is good because you always need something to laugh about during those times when everything's too serious.

[EDIT] OMG @ Masali. Onizuka <333 Yeah he's a real pervert, watch out. Though he's too funny XDD

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Junior Member Mechmastersonic is an unknown quantity at this point Mechmastersonic's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2007 08:25 PM
    Threads

I think we're forgeting some characters from FLCL here. Kamon was a TOTAL pervert.
    100% of all Fatalities are caused by fatal things.

Member Azure Arianna has a reputation beyond repute Azure Arianna has a reputation beyond repute Azure Arianna has a reputation beyond repute Azure Arianna has a reputation beyond repute Azure Arianna has a reputation beyond repute Azure Arianna has a reputation beyond repute Azure Arianna has a reputation beyond repute Azure Arianna has a reputation beyond repute Azure Arianna has a reputation beyond repute Azure Arianna has a reputation beyond repute Azure Arianna has a reputation beyond repute Azure Arianna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2007 04:40 AM
    Threads

jiraiya - naruto (he writes a p0rn -_-)
    kakashi - naruto (he READS it -__-')
    naruto - naruto (2.5 years with jiraiya... i'm sure that'll turn him into a perv -_-'')
    ebisu - naruto
    konohamaru - naruto (his 'oiroke-no-jutsu' is now the sameas naruto's -_-''')
    master roshi - dragon ball
    hideki - chobits

but the no. 1 perv from all the anime i've watch is... onizuka-sensei XD
    Last edited by Azure Arianna; 09-22-2007 at 04:32 AM.

signature made by me
    if you want one, just PM me the render
    fan of

Senior Member Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2007 08:22 PM
    Threads

Jiraiya and kakashi of couurse. And also i would probably say hideki from chobits is too. xD

A sorta....fairytale <3

Owned by LoliDoll Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2009 07:57 AM
    Threads

Jiraiya - Super-pervert, that's what he is. He charms the ladies but always fail to get what he wanted with them.. He demanded Naruto to transform into a girl and he was like.. drooling. Also, he likes Tsunade's breast, I thought he was staring at 'em and getting those.. images. XD I feel so bad for Naruto working with him, someday he might do something nasty.. >.>

Kakashi - I mean, come on. How many occasions do we see him with those 'books'?

Shigure - Gawd knows how his mind works.

Kamon - Who'd forget that guy. =.=;;

---

---
    Awesome set made by ~Wonderwice~!
    <3
    [ Ruler of Rose ; Skyla. ]

~[ R.I.P ]~
    Rebecca Medford-Edwards
    25 August 1992 - 23 November 2007
    Lesley-Jo Smith
    3rd March 1989 - 17th February 2008

Closed Thread