AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Its Football Season!! Who do you cheer for?

Threaded View

Senior Member ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Gir Ramen Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 06:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Its Football Season!! Who do you cheer for?

okay its that time of year again..its the Football season. So with that said I was wanting to know..who do you go for, up in the stands or sitting at home?? Are you an AFC fan for NFC?, and which team is youre favorite?

As for me..my team is the Dallas Cowboys, i was raised on that team, lol but the its emberassing to say..i dont know if they are AFC or NFC..lmao..either way thats my answer.
    Last edited by ☆LadyKikyou☆; 08-26-2007 at 03:03 PM. Reason: because im a nerd like that

Thread Information