AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: You FORGOT the band name?

Junior Member Neko Chan 777 is on a distinguished road Neko Chan 777's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2007 10:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Question You FORGOT the band name?

Yes. Yes I did. T-T There was this J-pop(?) band I really liked, but I've forgotten the name...all I can really remember of them is the melody to one of their songs, but seeing as you cannot hear my voice via forum, I guess I'm just screwed.

Discuss~

Have you ever forgotten the name of a favorite band and could never remember them?
    You make me wanna .

Senior Member Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2009 12:02 PM
    Threads

ya i have forgotten the name of any songs, that or the artist of the song, and then when i want to find it online i cant cuz donknow the name >.<

Owned by LoliDoll Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2009 07:57 AM
    Threads

Yeah, but I never forget the song... well, sometimes I remember the band and forget the song.
    ---

---
    Awesome set made by ~Wonderwice~!
    <3
    [ Ruler of Rose ; Skyla. ]

~[ R.I.P ]~
    Rebecca Medford-Edwards
    25 August 1992 - 23 November 2007
    Lesley-Jo Smith
    3rd March 1989 - 17th February 2008

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Yes. What is worse is when I hear a song playing somewhere that I really like, and don't know the name of the band, song, and can't understand the lyrics enough to search for it later.

There was a band I came across through randomly clicking "Listeners Also Bought" albums on iTunes that I really liked. Now I can't remember one thing about the name of the band or the names of any of their songs. Ugh.

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

I heard a song on the radio in my half asleep/half awake daze. I always discover new music from my alarm radio station, because it's an obscure indie rock station and I heard the most beautiful song on the radio and fell asleep before they said the name. I killed myself the rest of the day trying to find out what that song was called and what the band was. I found them. It was "The Frames" the song "Falling Slowly" I was so happy.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

It happens to me pretty often and most of the time it happens that I forget the name of the song/band if I hear the song on TV, in a movie or in the radio.
    If I remember part of the lyrics, I google it and then find it easily.

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

unknown LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 03:55 AM
    Threads

Yar ._. and it really sucks. It really greats on my nerves. But i do the same as Megami <3 I remember part of the lyrics and google it
    concrete jungles where dreams
    are made of,
    there's nothing you can do~
    I
    NY

Closed Thread

Thread Information