AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Aaron's Signatures

Junior Member XAaron has much to be proud of XAaron has much to be proud of XAaron has much to be proud of XAaron has much to be proud of XAaron has much to be proud of XAaron has much to be proud of XAaron has much to be proud of XAaron has much to be proud of XAaron has much to be proud of XAaron has much to be proud of XAaron's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2007 05:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Aaron's Signatures

]Well my other topic was filled with crappy signatures. I'm settled down in my house now and my photoshop is kicking. I'm also inside my new set of graphics sites and uploaders. So, here are my new signatures.

1 : One

2 : Two

3 : Three

4 : Four

5 : Five

6 : Six

More to come.

Comments are appreciated.
    Last edited by XAaron; 08-25-2007 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Changing color to lime. -]

sammi.(Just get dressed..) says:
    i like to run around naked >_>

i'm desu and i know it. Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2012 03:33 AM
    Threads

They are very nice signatures however, I think that 2 and 3 are a tad bit bright but I like the grundgy effect on the edges of the characters and 4 has a stretched character. The rest are rather nice, keep up the lovely work. :3

Junior Member XAaron has much to be proud of XAaron has much to be proud of XAaron has much to be proud of XAaron has much to be proud of XAaron has much to be proud of XAaron has much to be proud of XAaron has much to be proud of XAaron has much to be proud of XAaron has much to be proud of XAaron has much to be proud of XAaron's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2007 05:14 PM
    Threads

7 : Seven

That one was interesting to work with lol.

C&C =]

sammi.(Just get dressed..) says:
    i like to run around naked >_>

Closed Thread

Thread Information