AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: UVERworld

Keiko here~~~ Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2009 05:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default UVERworld

Remember D-Technolife, the second opening in Bleach? It is sung by this extremely talented band, UVERworld. Made up of five members, Takuya (infinity) (vocals and programming), Katsuya (guitar, and band leader), Akira (guitar), Nobuto (bassist) and Shintarou (drum), the talented quintet had since produced many other nice songs such as Chance!, Endscape, Ai Ta Kokoro and Zero no Kotae.

My personal favourite is Kimi no Suki na Uta. I just love that song! Beautiful vocals and lyrics...

Any comments?
    Legend_S. Forever a great friend, will never forget you. R.I.P.

Made by dearest sis akari_aurion! XP Arigatou ne~

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I've been a fan for a while, and they have some good songs. I still think that their best is "Colors of the Heart", though "Zero no Kotae" and "Endscape" are also very good songs. Their last album was good, but I only really like a few songs off of it, and it wasn't really as impressive as their last. I just hope they continue to make more songs as up beat and fast paced as they have until now, because that is what really makes them stick out to me.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Keiko here~~~ Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII View Post
    I've been a fan for a while, and they have some good songs. I still think that their best is "Colors of the Heart", though "Zero no Kotae" and "Endscape" are also very good songs. Their last album was good, but I only really like a few songs off of it, and it wasn't really as impressive as their last. I just hope they continue to make more songs as up beat and fast paced as they have until now, because that is what really makes them stick out to me.
    true true, it was 'colors of the heart' that attracted me to them first. Sorry, forgot to note that! ^_^''

U deserve a rep, but unfortunately i have that 24 hour thingy... dun worry! U'll get it!

Member Ramonkun has much to be proud of Ramonkun has much to be proud of Ramonkun has much to be proud of Ramonkun has much to be proud of Ramonkun has much to be proud of Ramonkun has much to be proud of Ramonkun has much to be proud of Ramonkun has much to be proud of Ramonkun has much to be proud of Ramonkun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2007 10:55 PM
    Threads

well just started getting in to Jrock and uverworld is awesome my favortes are

endscape
    Lalalala
    chance!

Senior Member Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2008 11:26 AM
    Threads

UVERworld was my first favorite j-rock band... XD Now it's just one of the favorites.. :P My favorite songs are: Shine, Chance!,Unknown Orchestra and Just Melody... ^^ I kinda more like the first album than the second... Now I'm waiting for new songs.. :3

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫
    J-rock is my life... ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫

^myanimelist^
    Last.fm

i'm desu and i know it. Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2012 02:33 AM
    Threads

I got rather addicted to:
    Endscape
    D-Technolife
    Colors of the Heart.

I still rather liked the rest, they've got to be one of my top bands. <3

Member Ramonkun has much to be proud of Ramonkun has much to be proud of Ramonkun has much to be proud of Ramonkun has much to be proud of Ramonkun has much to be proud of Ramonkun has much to be proud of Ramonkun has much to be proud of Ramonkun has much to be proud of Ramonkun has much to be proud of Ramonkun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2007 10:55 PM
    Threads

well enscape is the best to me

Senior Member Kuchiyose Mizu has a reputation beyond repute Kuchiyose Mizu has a reputation beyond repute Kuchiyose Mizu has a reputation beyond repute Kuchiyose Mizu has a reputation beyond repute Kuchiyose Mizu has a reputation beyond repute Kuchiyose Mizu has a reputation beyond repute Kuchiyose Mizu has a reputation beyond repute Kuchiyose Mizu has a reputation beyond repute Kuchiyose Mizu has a reputation beyond repute Kuchiyose Mizu has a reputation beyond repute Kuchiyose Mizu has a reputation beyond repute Kuchiyose Mizu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2007 07:02 AM
    Threads

Wah! UVERworld is awesome! I've been a fan since..grade school? hehe, I love Chance, D-technolife, Shamrock...most of their songs!!! gaaahhhhh... i really love takuya's voice..

Senior Member Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I love their incredibly energetic and driving songs that really get you into things. My favorite song has always been "Chance!" and I was a bit disappointed by Bugright. But I agree with Xero that "Endscape" was a very nice single, and I enjoyed "Shamrock" well before the album came out.

I'd love to see a new album in the works with some more of their style in music.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hmmm... I'm waiting for their newest single as well. Anyone heard "Rainy" yet? That song rocks. XD

unknown LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 03:55 AM
    Threads

Well i found out about UVERworld when i was watching a vid that my friend made, honestly, it was awesome! My fav song by them is "Colors Of The Heart
    concrete jungles where dreams
    are made of,
    there's nothing you can do~
    I
    NY

Senior Member Kuchiyose Mizu has a reputation beyond repute Kuchiyose Mizu has a reputation beyond repute Kuchiyose Mizu has a reputation beyond repute Kuchiyose Mizu has a reputation beyond repute Kuchiyose Mizu has a reputation beyond repute Kuchiyose Mizu has a reputation beyond repute Kuchiyose Mizu has a reputation beyond repute Kuchiyose Mizu has a reputation beyond repute Kuchiyose Mizu has a reputation beyond repute Kuchiyose Mizu has a reputation beyond repute Kuchiyose Mizu has a reputation beyond repute Kuchiyose Mizu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

For me, I first found out about them when I was watching Blood+ and one of the ending theme of that anime was Colors of the Heart which is AWESOME! Right, Sasuke-Clan?

Laka Laka La is awesome too!

When will their next single come out guys?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

UVERworld will be doing the theme song for the drama Hataraki Man, entitled Ukiyo CROSSING (浮世CROSSING) that will start airing on the 10th of October.

Maybe this is old news, but still~ Yay!!!! ^^ (Yes, I've just gotten to hear it today, and hence share the news now. O.o) Songs in it also include 'DISCORD' (i love this song too, actually. ^^ Oh well, for the record in case I havent say this before, I also love Unknown Orchestra and ~Nagare Kuukyo This Word~ Darn, I love almost ALL their songs, with Kimi no Suki na Uta as tops! XDDD) and 'energy'.

To Mizu, hope this answers your question! ^^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wee!! Thanks so much keiko! It did answer my question! Thanks a lot!!!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, now that I've heard Ukiyo... I thought its opening is rather similar to another UVERworld song opening, which for now I can't force my darn brain to recall. O.o

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2010 08:18 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Anyone know where I can find any of these songs good quality? As much as I'd like to buy the album (and really I'm not joking), I don't know anywhere around me that sells J-anything (except the odd Ayu album, and that's *really* far away), I can't get it through iTunes, and LimeWire tends to have bad quality (I really need to replace my copy of Angelus but can't find a better source...).
    日本語をならっている。 まちがえれば、おねがい知らせてください~!

Quote Originally Posted by Paraphrased from LavaBug
    I remember that day 'cause it's Sailor Mercury's birthday...or is it my mom's?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Keiko: Hmm..I've always thought it sounds similar to Shamrock. So I guess that's the song you're trying to recall? Hehe

Ertai87: Hmm..You know what? Sign up to multiply.com. Users there have albums where you can download the songs. High qualities, in fact. I download there. Why don't you try? I don't trust Limewire that much..Heheh

Senior Member bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2009 05:16 PM
    Threads

if Colors of the heart...is the 3rd opening theme to
    blood+....that song is awesome^^.... the first time
    i heard them was i heard D-technolife^^..
    i guess i should listen to more of their songs...!!!
    thank you Ari_86 !!!

Jose101's Chevalier #4 rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2008 12:11 PM
    In Hamashimura's "dungeon"...if you know what I mean
    Threads

Thanks to watching Bleach and hearing D-tecnolife, I immediately fell in love with UVERworld. Colors of the Heart just made me like them more. The songs I like most are D-tecnolife, Colors of the Heart, Chance, Endscape, Just Melody, Kimi no Suka na Uta, Ai Ta Kokoro, and Toki no Namida.

...I love UVERworld so much!
    Last edited by rubberbabybuggybumper; 11-14-2007 at 12:54 PM.
    ~Yay! This is the first sig I ever made!~
    Wanna be friends? Just drop me a line.
    My family is in my blog. Pm me to become a member.
    The more the merrier!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mizu (I can call u that right...?): Perhaps, I dun really remember now~ Hehe... But that day I just realise it's coming out on the 14, n what I've heard was actually a sample of the beginning, which I downloaded from the UVERworld official fan website (N deleted it afterwards, coz keeping it is offending copyrights). NO DOWNLOADING PLS~ If we love them we shouldn't so this to them~

Ertai87: I think you can buy online, there are quite a few websites which I think can help you. GO GO UVERworld! ^^
    Last edited by Interpreter; 11-05-2007 at 03:38 AM.

Junior Member bakuteria is a splendid one to behold bakuteria is a splendid one to behold bakuteria is a splendid one to behold bakuteria is a splendid one to behold bakuteria is a splendid one to behold bakuteria is a splendid one to behold bakuteria's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2007 06:24 AM
    Threads

Wrrr, I love UVERworld *o* My fav song are propably Revolve, D-Technolife and Just Melody. <'3 Ecpecially D-Technolife is soooo catchy. 8D
    The lullaby that's suppose to make you sleep
    I can't hear it, Can't hear it, Can't hear it ~

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I listen to UVERworld, but they aren't a favourite band of mine (that is, favourite jpop/rock whatever it is >_>). The only UVERworld songs I listen to are those from Bleach, but yes, UVERworld is a good band.

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 06:46 PM
    Threads

I so totally luv Chance by Uverworld.But Colors of the Heart did attract me to them.
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Member toushirou hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute toushirou hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute toushirou hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute toushirou hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute toushirou hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute toushirou hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute toushirou hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute toushirou hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute toushirou hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute toushirou hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute toushirou hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute toushirou hitsugaya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2007 03:57 AM
    Threads

I personally like D-technolife.I don't know why it's just addicting.
    I love you matsumoto rangiku

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 06:46 PM
    Threads

Uverworlds Great.
    Aqua Timez is awsome as well.I so luv Alonez.

Also After Dark is now one of my new favs. Its great as well but Chance by Uverwolrd is my all time fav.
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Closed Thread

Thread Information