AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lets talk..Ed..

Senior Member ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Gir Ramen Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 05:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Lets talk..Ed..

A lot of my friends have different opinons on Ed.. some think that shes a complete idiot and dont like her..and others say shes funny..the funniest one there..she liked..Tell me, what do you think?

I think shes great, funny, sweet and intelligent. She is a big pat of the team. I personally love Edward.

china girl onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 10:55 AM
    .♥.♠.♣.♦England (transferred last year).♥.♠.♣.♦
    Threads

Edward from full metal alchemist? or another Edward? o.0

Senior Member ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

umm...no..why would i talk about FMA in a cowboy bebop section??

Member Mittens has a reputation beyond repute Mittens has a reputation beyond repute Mittens has a reputation beyond repute Mittens has a reputation beyond repute Mittens has a reputation beyond repute Mittens has a reputation beyond repute Mittens has a reputation beyond repute Mittens has a reputation beyond repute Mittens has a reputation beyond repute Mittens has a reputation beyond repute Mittens has a reputation beyond repute Mittens's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2007 05:09 PM
    Threads

Ed amuses me. In my book, she's a good part of the CB ensemble...

I mean, somebody's got to do the computer hacking, right?
    The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit.
    AF Blog. =3

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

that is true..Ed is by far the best hacker ive seen..but i love her peronality. next to faye..i like her the most.

Junior Member ApostleOfGod is on a distinguished road ApostleOfGod's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2007 08:21 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: -_-...

I don't know, but it's still wierd to me, the fact that Radical Edward = a girl. She doesn't look like one to me. But soon or later I decided to buy the fact, because they kept referring to Ed as a girl in the anime it's awkward?

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

no not at all..though Ed may look like a guy shes really a girl..i cant remember if its in one of the episodes or the movie that she dresses up for holloween and she gets confused for a boy and she says it then that shes not a boy shes a girl.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Oh yeah, Ed is hot. ^.~ I love her, shes sooooo funny in the movie, and I'm sure the series too (I dunno I didn't watch much of it). "Faye draw the man man~" "Funny funny shape~" "Adding heat makes it do funny thiiings~"

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Senior Member overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 03:34 PM
    Threads

ed is a brilliant character and fills the role of a comical character well and without seeming to be an idot - as it so often is.

Lady_Kikyou -Ed is by far the best hacker ive seen

No ed is not the best hacker on the Bebop - watch episode 23 brain scratch to find out who the real brains of the operation is

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by overwatch View Post
    ed is a brilliant character and fills the role of a comical character well and without seeming to be an idot - as it so often is.

Lady_Kikyou -Ed is by far the best hacker ive seen

No ed is not the best hacker on the Bebop - watch episode 23 brain scratch to find out who the real brains of the operation is

^.< ill have too look that one up! thank you much!! and Cap..LMAO!!! yes i love ed too, that was funny.

Junior Member Faye_kitade has a spectacular aura about Faye_kitade has a spectacular aura about Faye_kitade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2007 05:34 PM
    Threads

Wink

Well Ed does talk in third person and act like a little kid but what
    I honestly think is she's confused because she hadn't seen her dad in
    such a long time and was left alone for so long she figured out how to
    hack into things ..... any way I think Ed is extreamly inteligent and so adorable! a.k.a she rocks!
    at least to me
    Last edited by Faye_kitade; 09-20-2007 at 09:53 PM.

Member Lance McSteel is a splendid one to behold Lance McSteel is a splendid one to behold Lance McSteel is a splendid one to behold Lance McSteel is a splendid one to behold Lance McSteel is a splendid one to behold Lance McSteel is a splendid one to behold Lance McSteel is a splendid one to behold Lance McSteel is a splendid one to behold Lance McSteel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2007 07:24 PM
    Threads

Ed reminds me of a mix of Osaka, Chiyo and Yotsuba but on speed.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

LOL thats funny, when I first started watching Cowboy Bebop, I thought Ed was a 'specail' girl, I didnt think she had any intelligence at all. But I soon found out I was wrong.

Senior Member jep'ray has a spectacular aura about jep'ray has a spectacular aura about jep'ray's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 11:01 AM
    Threads

btw you know that Ed was orignaly supposed to be a boy...but it didnt balance out correctly having faye as the only chick on the bebop, so they switched Ed into a girl...could be why she always gets mixed up with a boy...so in the end 2 guys, 2 gals and a cyber Corgi...i think the dog has more brains than Ed but thats only cause the dog isnt insane...but i do love Ed...shes funny as hell
    Some people go through life with out ever truly going insain, what a horrible way to live

Member SexyLilSeaOtter is a jewel in the rough SexyLilSeaOtter is a jewel in the rough SexyLilSeaOtter is a jewel in the rough SexyLilSeaOtter is a jewel in the rough SexyLilSeaOtter's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2007 05:48 AM
    Threads

in my book it gos
    Ed > Spike > fay > Ein > other guy
    so yeah eds basicly the coolest character

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SexyLilSeaOtter View Post
    in my book it gos
    Ed > Spike > fay > Ein > other guy
    so yeah eds basicly the coolest character
    FYI the other guys name is Jet..lol.. but if i had to rank them on who i liked most to the least.. well that would be kinda hard..i like them all equaly.. Ed i love her personality..shes funny intelligent and easy going..Faye is gorgeouse witty and a very tough woman Spike is a great fighter coy and he seems to be relaxed yet hes irrational at times and Jet well hes also very smart but he like to keep him self out of other ppls problems.. never has much to say about anything if its not about a bounty..lol..

Junior Member Shinigami no Senka is on a distinguished road Shinigami no Senka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2007 01:57 AM
    Threads

I love Ed. She's awesome. In MY books it'd be like this: Ed > Spike > Jet > Ein > Faye. I've never liked Faye. She just annoys me with her weirdlyness....is that even a word.....?

GOTT E.S. Member Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2009 03:20 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami no Senka View Post
    In MY books it'd be like this: Ed > Spike > Jet > Ein > Faye.
    Hmm, you have my same order. So I can just say "what they^ said", lol

I totally love Ed!
    You guys are so un-hip it's a wonder your bums don't fall off. - Zaphod Beeblerox

<-My anime/manga history in a nutshell.
    Tamago to chikai wa kudake-yasui.

Junior Member Vampiric-Daemon is on a distinguished road Vampiric-Daemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2007 06:24 AM
    Threads

Ed? Ed is amazing, the best net diver in the galaxy aside from Ein, the smartest, the funniest, the absolute best character aside from spike in the show.
    Her methods of doing things might be a little odd, but she's cool that way and dosn't care what other people think of her.
    Simply put, she's awesome
    Is the world mad? Or is it just me?

Can you see this state of despair that the world is in? Can you see?

It's obviously the misconception that they want you to believe, or else you would answer me...

Senior Member emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2007 01:05 AM
    Threads

ED.. Is coOL But sometimes I dont Like Him Because He is Idiot sometimes..
    But I LIke No Matter What.. COOoL!!!
    ^_^HI..
    Just do every that can make u Happy!
    Just Be Honest to your Partner Or Friend.

And Most OFFALL

Just Think oF me if u r SaD...^_^

Junior Member Vampiric-Daemon is on a distinguished road Vampiric-Daemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2007 06:24 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by emoswordie View Post
    ED.. Is coOL But sometimes I dont Like Him Because He is Idiot sometimes..
    But I LIke No Matter What.. COOoL!!!
    Ed is a girl...
    Is the world mad? Or is it just me?

Can you see this state of despair that the world is in? Can you see?

It's obviously the misconception that they want you to believe, or else you would answer me...

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kikyou, what answer do you expect from me? What name do I come on more often then this one? Who do I look at as the funniest character in Cowboy Bebop?

Of course I love Edward, she's awesome. She acts like an idiot, but sh'es a complete genius.
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

Junior Member fullmetal_fantasy is a name known to all fullmetal_fantasy is a name known to all fullmetal_fantasy is a name known to all fullmetal_fantasy is a name known to all fullmetal_fantasy is a name known to all fullmetal_fantasy is a name known to all fullmetal_fantasy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2007 08:54 PM
    Threads

Wink

I love Ed. She's like the only character in any anime that I've sen that is used for comic relief that I actually don't get annoyed with! Long Live Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV Françoise Appledelhi!

I made it myself tell me what you think~!

Junior Member MagiNcia is on a distinguished road MagiNcia's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2007 06:14 PM
    Threads

When I grow up, I wanna be just like Ed. Oh wait, can't do that, I'm older than her X'DDD Oh shoot... I just heart her, like beyond beyondness X'D It's impossible not to like her, I mean, come on, she's soooo cute and has the tan most girls wanted to have =P

Member blackhole1 is a splendid one to behold blackhole1 is a splendid one to behold blackhole1 is a splendid one to behold blackhole1 is a splendid one to behold blackhole1 is a splendid one to behold blackhole1 is a splendid one to behold blackhole1 is a splendid one to behold blackhole1 is a splendid one to behold blackhole1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2007 12:16 AM
    Threads

TOTALLY TRUE.

I mean, she's so cute, and all so hyper-awesome (:
    it's impossible not to love her. xD

and she's so INNOCENT!
    lol. not D-gray man innocence bah
    hahas.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information