AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Kingdom Hearts: Pendulum of Balance

Senior Member Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2007 03:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default RPG: Kingdom Hearts: Pendulum of Balance

OOC:
    OK, here are the rules.

Posts must be at the very least 4-5 sentances long. Make it detailed eh?

We have a 5 post per day limit so keep to it.

Try to use your best grammar please! ^^

Lastly, be creative and have fun!^^

Kingdom Hearts:
    "Pendulum of Balance"

The land was dark. The only way to distinguish between the ground and sky was the dim pin-points of stars, scattered overhead.

"Oh God, my head. Where am I?"

The darkness reveals nothing. Not even we know

"I feel so weak"

And yet we were once were omniscient.

"How did I get here?"

By the winds of destruction.

"I don’t remember anything."

Try. Some things must be remembered.

"I remember existing, born from a tainted heart"

We were there, but that was so many years ago.

"I found something. Something amazing."

Something that everyone wants to find.

"I was watching something. . . Someone! And I needed to find him."

He was the key to our plan.

"There was this light too. Bright, blinding even."

We had to shield our eyes.

"There was a voice. It yelled. Something about balance."

Walking the tightrope of light and dark.

"Pendulum. The Pendulum of Balance. What is that?"

To find this, is to know all that we knew again.

"And then. It was bright again. Pain, so much pain."

That is why we are here.

"I need a drink."

The tides are in motion. It is all set in place. The light that is not pure. The souls that float adrift. Beware the almighty Key, for it seeks for our non-existence. The warnings will be sent. They will all go unheeded.

In the distance a small red light appeared. It hung in the sky alongside all the stars. It shuddered, and suddenly sent thin veins of red, spider-webbing across the sky, tainting all the other stars until all light in the sky was as red as the dot it came from.

One of the stars flickered, cracked, then shattered and faded into black.

He will come. The Bringer of Nothingness. The Shifter of all that is not. The one who could be our undoing.

More of the stars broke apart and faded into dark. On the horizon a white silhouette appeared and began walking foreward.

He will come. The bringer of nothingness. The shifter of all that is not. The one who could be our undoing.

The silhouette’s arm shifted into a massive Keyblade as it’s pace began to increase.

The Almighty Key. We have unleashed him. We have brought him to existance. We are responsible for all that follows!

All the stars burst from the sky and vanished. The red veins dimmed and shriveled until they turned black and vanished like the stars. Even the silhouette vanished, leaving the entire world encased in darkness.

Beware the white wolf.

Then time seriously began to pass.

Last edited by Jonwolf; 08-22-2007 at 11:15 AM.

The Lich Sith Lord Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2010 01:20 PM
    Threads

OOC: WOO Yeah!!!

An abyss of absolutly nothing but black and darkness sworled about the form of Nexus. His eyes shut with o knowledge of where he was. His back was hunched forward over, his blade dangling with a light grasp. Suddenly he gave out a twitch, his eyes blasted open, and in his floating state he went upright, looking around, examining. "What the-?"

His voice Echoed through as he spoke. He tried to move his legs, but could not. Only freely move his arms. He grasped his blade tightly, "Where am I?! Who is there? Damn it answer me!!!"

Nothing came in response. All semed empty, and hollow. The only thing that could be heard was his echo, and the slight sound of a black mist swirling around. Beneath him a small purple orb transpired. Sending up a large bolt of purple electricity. It strck Nexus, sending waves of pain through him, causeing him to scream. As he went through this pain he felt an sudden undergo of change within him. A power he had not felt since he first came here. A charge of power, hunger for blood, and a weird knowledge of other worlds. As it all ceased, a voice spoke out to him, Spread the corruption...Child of Chaos."

Everything zipped by him, going at a fast speed of twisting, and swirling. When all steadied, he stood upon a feild, an open plain with green grass, floating rocks on fire, and trees that had faces of fear and spoke to each other in whispers. A blue sky with a green fire stood up high. And heading in Nexus direction were men in silver european armor, on horses and foot. Knights. When they came to a close enough range, They charged at Nexus. A Blood chilling laugh escaped his mouth as he ran into the horde. He jumped into the air, his blade weighing down one side, but he spun on his side, flipping it, so it's edge came down upon in the midst of the horde. As the edge touched the ground it sent a quake that made boulders of spike appear knocking a good number of enemies back. Still in the position of landing he spoke, "I hunger blood....Come at me."

World Discovered: Warhammer - The Old World
    Last edited by Overlord Darth Fluffles; 08-22-2007 at 12:45 PM.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Captain......Captain Hitsugaya.........Please Captain wake up it is time!!!"

Toshiro awoke to a beatiful women with a beauty mark on the left side of her mouth. She was turly beatiful and her orange hair layed on his chest. Toshiro had been asleep for sometime now. Recovering his strenght from the earlier malestorms of heartless that attacked. They sided with the hollows(Alarge group of soul that havnt found their way.) It was because balance was gone and their was no kingdom to guide those souls to the light. That is way only darkness awaited them in the after life.

"Matsumoto......Where am I??"

Toshiro sat up and looked around. The room was feeled with life and bright colors. The room reminded him of his past. The light that shined as he a shiro warrior fouhgt to bring balance to the world. Now all he could do was work in this place trying to save the life of those around him.

"Captain.........You are home....."

"This is my home Matsumoto??"

"Yes Captain.....you are where you are needed."

"And that place would be where??"

Toshiro looked at the beatiful and then looked away. She was to beatiful for someone like him to look at her. She had been by his side the whole time. Never leaving him and always their to be with him. In a way Toshiro loved her like she was family. She never complained and did as she was told. She was the ideal warrior in this ideal world.

"Captain This place is the place in where all life ends and new life begins. You are in the place where you this day will die. you are not worthy to fight anymore. How can you when you allowed this heartless to control you and put you in a world made by it. You are weak and that is why Matsumoto and the world of Soul soceity fell so many years ago when you failed to do your duty."

Toshiro's eyes widened as he looked at Matsumoto. How could this be when she was right before him speaking anf talking as she did. Soul soceity was still their. It was still where he left it.

"Matsumoto........Why??? Why do you lie to me........"

As he spoke the gorund below him broke apart and he fell to his doom. His yell of pain could be heard as the darkness consummed his body and mind. Toshiro was in the one place where time and space had no meaning. The Phantom Zone.

World Discovered: Justice League: The Phantom Zone

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"As the winds blow across the rift, the shadows of feathers collide... The dance of light and darkness pursuit crashing down on the freedoms tide.."

A voice was heard in the distant darkness, it was fuller, and so very familiar. Roses... red roses fell from the sky above as many an obscure building towered about in the endless darkness. The voice went on, so very cool yet fulfilling. It reached out from a door in the center of all the buildings, the long bridges and glass platforms elegantly glided together, seemingly stunning to the senses was the architectural balance.

But the roses that rained, their glowing radiance seemed so timeless. From inside a window the roses would seem like falling lights, the drops of red beauty from heaven.

"Across the worlds we travel so free our hearts and souls shall fly! Oh how graciously lifted we be with the wings of the soul...." The voice stopped it's song on that note, and hummed lightly. "The soul... now it's the wings of freedom... the ties inside that is our own. The true meaning of life and vibrancy of the essence..."

The origin of the voice could be seen, standing next to the giant door passionately red with white hinges, a giant rose with a high note in it's petals grace which marked it's insignia. The man, was no human but a Lobos, a wolf being. His face was tilted down, hidden at the sides by the collar of this trench coat. Upon his was the red spotlight, tinted with a pink grace. He looked around with his silver eyes ever so cautious, ever so beautiful. The spirit wolf could recall his long lost past, he was to be a shaman for his village. But alas he was the bearer of Soul, he was all in all the quintessence of musical being.

"Come to me celestial breeze, show me the path at nigh, Across the roads of light I walk to see the eternal tides..." He sung on a bit more before shifting his head up, his long white hair tinted by the red and pink spotlight, his emerald highlights glowing slightly as his form and the door were outlined by the darkness of the wide open canyon of a sort between the large elongated buildings. " The Waltz had been danced, the world have been pranced about, the time has flowed endlessly forwards.. three years to me was an eternity... but now I return.."

The form would then step away from the large unyielding door, it's very presence so fluently calming yet vibrantly energizing. He looked up at the roses so beautiful that fell slowly from the sky kept going. He felt two presences up above on the far glass platform, both female, although one was somewhat.. strange.

"We'll see who is near, then I'll find the purpose for me to be here..." With one last look back at the lightly shaded red door he leaped against the side of a building and started up the wall, his long black trench coat flowing behind his dash, his long hair tracing back as the air blew against him. 'I'll see... as this journey starts for me.' He thought to himself as he made his way up.

World Discovered:
    (Revolutionary Girl Utena) The Mysterious School.
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 08-22-2007 at 07:59 PM.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Senior Member Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sinwolf slowly came to his senses. It was clear he was on cold asphalt, atop some subtance that smelled putrid and was quite sticky. If he had not been in this unknown substance, he would have lied there for a longer period of time untill his bearings had been regained, but because of this substance he stumbled to his feet.

Looking around he could see he was in a dark, urban ally between to 20-something story buildings. Dumpsters and arbage littered at either end of the ally obscured his vision of the street, but it was clear it was quite bustling.

Sinwolf rubbed his aching head. "What happened?" He tried to recall a memory of how he got here. . . Nothing. Tried to recall where he was a few days ago. . . Nothing. Then he remembered the dream, and his skin pulsed. "White wolf, Almighty Key, winds of nothingness. What is any of that?"

He tried to walk toward the street, but stumbled and clutched the wall for balance. After a few mnutes of stumbling he regained his balance enough to walk out onto the street. Between two large buildings a banner was strung, "Deathklok: Tour of Darkness Tonight!"

"Deathklok?"

World Discovered: Metalacolypse

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Hitoshura looked across dead ground, black-soaked and dripping with darkness as a void sun loomed overhead. This was home... or the closest thing to it. He had spent the past few years hear in this unforgiving darkness but now he was impelled by his good will to leave this place. It was a place of misery and sorrow. A place no one should have to see. The intestines of all things, hidden and disgusting. He now stood upon the edge of the world, very gently, looking into the everlasting darkness that ravaged between worlds; and then stepped off.

He walked through blackness, if the action could be called walking. Without a surface to walk on it was more akin to a controlled fall. He moved towards the closest thing of warmth. The nearest world.

Any one had been looking up at that time they would have seen a perfectly flat circle of nebulous darkness open up and then a boy fall head first out, followed by a couple heartless that came in his wake. All of then landed upon the ground and though the boy watched the heartless with some slight curiosity mixed with disdain they seemed not to take notice of him. For he had no heart in his chest to attract their attention... He killed them quickly before leaving.

All around him was rubble. All around him was crawling with demons. All around him was ashes and half-hewn shells and the graves of society. He wondered if he was too late to do anything here.

World Discovered: Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Toshiro landed on a hard floor. He cough an slowly stood to his feet. He looked around and saw only darkness.

"Where am I"

Just then a light shined befiore him as a portal of some kind opened. Toshiro reached in and was sucked into it. Time and space past around his body as he flated in the pocket of energy.

"So is this what it looks like when you die?"

"No this is what it looks like when someone pulls you from the Phantom Zone."

Toshiro opened his eyes and looked around. a man wearing a bat suit stood above him. Their was a green colored man,and a few more along with him. Toshiro sat up quikcly and looked around. Where was he?

"Who are you and where am I"

"You dont ask the questions i do. Now who are you and where did you come from. And while your at it tell me how you got into the Phantom Zone."

Pushy. Thats all Toshiro could think about. He shook his head and stood to his feet. Toshiro looked around and thentoke the small patchs from his body off.

"My name is Toshiro Hitsugaya. I am from the Kingdom called Hydra. As to how i got in the "Phantom Zone" i dont know. I thank you for letting me out and now i must finish my duty."

The bat dressed man punched Toshiro sending him crashing into the machined behind him.

'You listen to me. I dont turth you and i dont care who you are. i need to know why they are after you."

Thats when Toshiro heard the large sounds. Their was a battle being raged one around him. toshiro looked around the large metal room and then at a window that was closed and locked. Toshiro walked over to it and touched a button without knowing. The metal shields began to rise into the air as Toshiro's eyes widened.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The boy, "Hitoshura", walked across the dust-caked ground and looked up at where the sky should be but he saw there only ground. The entire world was a perfect sphere and he was on the inside. The ground bent upward as he walked and if he were to continue he would eventually walk to the point where he could look "up" and see where he had been. And all along this dry arid ground were sparsely intermingled the ruins of a great city, one that had achieved the greatest of heights before it was bent low by some disaster of divine making.

A Priori floated an pulsed blackness near the boy's head. It seemed to also survey the place and to be seeking something. "No... I do not sense it either. But I..."

The boy then saw something which caused him to be silent. It was a great cylinder with a foreign language written upon it. Hitoshura placed the language as a form of Hebrew, though he could not read it. This cylinder seemed to be unmarked by the devastation that had passed through this world and was new and clean even as dust tried desperately to mar it.

Suddenly the letters began to glow and the cylinder turned at a rapidly growing speed. The very fabric of reality around the cylinder seemed to bend inward before suddenly another boy stepped out of the faint glow that had taken the shifted realities place. The boy had black hair, parted in the center, and loose cap. He wore clothes that would have been fashionable in the era before its devastation, denim jeans (now worn), a high collar over coat, a silk black vest, an a white t-shirt under that.

The boy looked at Hitoshura untrustingly, "Who are you?" The boy looked flighty and somewhat craven, but Hitoshura paid no attention.

"I am Hitoshura. Where is the keyhole?"

"What are you talking about and what is it to you?"
    Last edited by Luzifer; 08-23-2007 at 01:03 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OCC: I only plan to stay in this world for about four more posts. Then ill move on. i didnt really want to come to this place but i couldnt think of any other place to go. Of and are the world that were locked in the first Rpg unlocked in this one. Like naruto and all that stuff.

Toshiro watched as Heartless big and tall fought against colorful heros. Beams and punchs were being thrown as they fought. The tall buildings around them were being destroyed and crumbled to the ground. Toshiro looked back at the bat suit wearing man and smiled.

"I see you have a problem with the heartless."

"The what......"

"Batman....he has no evil thoughts in his head. We can trust him for now."

So his name was Batman. It suited him well,with the whole bat suit wearing theme. Toshiro shook that away and then turned his attenetion back to the battle.They had to be on earth. Or somewhere. It didnt matter. Toshiro would taint this world's keyhole and be done with it. It shouldnt be to hard with the added help. Toshiro smiled and bursted the window out. He then jumped out of it and made a run for the battle. Toshiro would have to fight on the ground and in the air. So it would be smart to use long range weapons.

"Make sure he doesnt do anything that would hurt the league."

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"it doesn't matter what it is what matters is that I wish to seperate each person from the weakness that is dependence on others."

The boy suddenly became eager, "Then you, too, are a follower of the path of Musubi? I am Isamu Nitta. I too seek to use the Path of Musubi as the plan through which to create a new world where each person is his own master in a dimension all his own and there are no others to weaken or to corrupt. Let us work together towards this end."

Hitoshura looked at Isamu, the boy looked weak and beaten, dejected by the horrible present in which he had found himself, but his purpose was just. "As you will. I, for myself, shall leave this place. This is a place that has been ravaged of people... there is no one to save."

Isamu nodded, "that is true, this world still awaits rebirth..."

Hitoshura walked over to the cylinder, placing his hand gently upon its etched surface, "stay here and rebirth this world as it should be reborn... I need none but myself to accomplish my goals." suddenly the drum began to spin, revolving faster and faster before Hitoshura winked out of existance and made his way to another world...

Soon another black gate opened up in this other world...

Entering world (Revolutionary girl Utena) The Mysterious School

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As quickly as his ascending dash up the side of the tall elongated structure started it would end. He pushed off the wall and wirled onto the high glass platform, and he could feel Libertas below fading back to it's it's real of standing, the constant state of being and none being that all the Doors would take.

He looked to see a High school girl, or she seemed like a girl, with pink hair arise from the small pool on the glass platform. Her hair was cut short, and her uniform was a dark blue blouse with shorts cut at mid-thigh.

She looked around, failing to see him as he would start to play the "Shroud of Nocturne", as he called it. It was music resonating from his soul, and his keychain Midnight Melody. The bells seemed to hit the notes of a piano starting slowly at first. He as well seemed to become translucent to the Free Darkness that set around them.

As the pink haired girl spotted another female incoming on her position, her face came to a somewhat lost smile. "Hememia-sama.." Her eyes so full and blue seemed to sparkle in the darkness surrounding them, filled with the red lights if the roses still flowing off the platform.

The female she was addressing was slim and robust, her skin so soft and tan, her hair flowing over her shoulders in a purple hue. Her eyes gazed upon the pink haired one before they seemed to lock hands, and danced. As all this occurred the pink haired one seemed to become enshrouded in a new aura, her short do reached out into a magnificent splendor of pink locks.

'Toki ni.. ai wa.." Sanosuke stated lightly, his Midnight Melody forming in his hands as he would start to sway to the sound of the music, as if fighting off the air he let the chimes of the bells upon it's silver chains follow through in a powerful serenade to the two dancers. He wasn't just enjoying himself there, almost invisible to the two as they danced around the glass platform. There was a point to all of this as he wielded his Key Spear in such a glorious manner.

The two females seemed to flow with the music so stunningly, so very powerful was the emotion they laid with each step and swirl. The pink haired woman as the man, the purple haired girl as the woman. The roses that covered the platform, the last of them all started to grow thinner in numbers, and after a while of the two dancing they finished off with Pink holding Purple in her arms.

"Hememia-sama... Anthy.." Pink whispered lightly, enough so Sanosuke's ears could lift her label being that of a wolf.

"Utena.." Anthy whispered back as their eyes seemed locked in eternal passion and caring. The fluent white dress that Anthy was wearing seemed to flow with a small wind that blew across the scene. As both would touch bosoms, a small light between the two would reach out from them and burst into the sky. They didn't seem to notice, but a third of the keyhole to thatworld was revealed.

"Only two more pieces... and this world shall be free from this conflict." Sanosuke could only sigh to himself as he jumped off the platform onto the side of the building, where he hopped through a window into a dark empty room. They seemed to have more then enough space at this school, and as thankful as the Lobos man was he couldn't help but wonder how such a large school came to be.

His pondering was interrupted by a shock to his system, he bent over to his knees and held his chest where his heart would lay. "Another Bearer... has entered this realm..." At that point he seemed to send his own wavelength back through the fabric of existence, showing the bearer he sensed ( Hitoshura) an image of a pale yet bright green light shining like a star.

"So... let the search begin..." He said to himself as he sat back, wondering if the Bearer would understand the light of Libertas, the light of True Freedom.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

It looked like it was time. Lance felt a deep darkness coming.......it seemed similar to what he had experienced 3 years ago. Lance stood there, on the edge of a cliff in the Land of the Hidden Flame. He closed his eyes, and leaned over, falling into complete darkness.

He reopened his eyes, to see that he was in the middle of nothing........the only thing around him was darkness, pitch black darkness.

"My next journey...is about to begin. Show me where the darkness resides!" A tiny glimmer of light in the distance shined. It grew, soon engulfing everything around Lance. The darkness had transofrmed into light, and as it dimmed, Lance looked around to see a large school before him. Over in the distance of the campus, a large group of people were circling what sounded like a battle. "I think I've my place to start."

World Discovered: Ikkitousen

OOC: Oh, this is going to be a fun one. Btw, my color arent working for some reason.........
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 08-24-2007 at 05:24 PM.

The Lich Sith Lord Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2010 01:20 PM
    Threads

Nexus stood before a feild covered in corpses. Blood not only stained his sword, but almost every aspect of his armor. A stench of decay filled the hair heavily. And Nexus tood a deep breath, inhaling, then exhaling heavily, giving a slight sigh of relief. He began a slow walk towards where the Knights came from, in hope of finding a Salvation to destroy. As he continued to walk, he felt a presence growing near. The scent of a foul human purged his nose. In response when the stranger drew near, he turned to face him. On top of a brown steed, in shinning silver amor, weiled a longsword which ws pointed at him, a Knight...or so to say General looked at Nexus, and spoke, "Fiend, I do not know what you are, or what your name is. But you whipped out my whole regiment, and for that I will cast you back into the Realm of Chaos, Demon of Slaanesh! For I am General Casius Cursade! General of the Silver Dragons!"

The General charged at Nexus. His sword brought over hand, he swung down as he started to pass Nexus. Nexus stepped to the side avoiding both teh Horse and the Blade, but he grabbed the Generals wrist, pulling him down. As the General came down harsly, he let go, and his foot smashed against his hand that held the sword. After Nexus removed his foot, he waved his free hand, as rocky spikes ran into the humans wrists and ankels. He cried out in pain. Nexus bent to him and spoke in a cold dark voice, "Slaanesh? What is that?"

The man shaked...and stuttered as he tried to speak, "Sl-S-S-Slaanesh...is a region, or realm of Chaos...this feild is tainted with it. Shouldn't you know?"

Nexus left out a laugh. "Human...disgusting pig, the realm of Chaos is called Curru' Tul, and I am from it. It is Corruption, Twisted, and Chaos. No..Slaanesh, what you fight are small pretenders to teh real thing. NOW, before I kill you...tell me what lies west!"

Casius began to slightly cry, sniffing the snot that ran down from his nose he was hardly understandable, "A fortress...Fort Wing. It's a resitance to the Ork Horde that is south of it. But we also added about one thousand more men for the Slaanesh Horde we thought would be here....Please don't kill me."

"Begging will get you no where. Now feel the flames of Chaos." Nexus stepped back from teh man, as he pointed his keyblade at him. A flame engulfed the man, as he screamed non-stop thinking it would stop the fire. He stood there for atleast 10 minutes listening to him. After which he made his way West.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Everyone, I made several edits to key notes to remember in the sign-up page so take a gander. Yes all worlds are open again and the locks are all restored to normal. Some are altered due to the hearltess and effect of locking/taintin/destroying of the lock. Take a peak in Sign-Up for more info
    - - - - - -

"Deathklok?" Sinwolf said aloud again. The name seemed so fammiliar. He began walking down the street but only got one or two buildings down before a single word made him stop and turn. He stood looking into a display window for a television store, which held several TV's all tuned in to a news channel.

"The largest band in the world, Deathklok, is about to kick off its 'Tour of Darkness'. Once the largest metal band, now the most popular band with record sales quadrupling it's predecesors.

As we all know, they're huge increase in fan base was due to the worlds most extravegant publicity stunt, where they plunged the world into darkness and held a show - - - "

Sinwolf wasn't listning to the news broadcast anymore, he was focused on the video that was layered on top of the newsmans voice. There it showed a helicopter plummit to the ground, explode and reform into a stage and instruments that giant heartless began to play.

This alone was baffling but the part that stunned him the most was the small person in the backround, shrouded in black. The entity lifted his arm and shot a red beam into an even smaller white blur farther in the backround. After the blur darkened, the entire screen went black.

Sinwolf rubbed his head again. He knew he had seen this before, but how? It was so fammiliar. So close. The memory was so close to being called forth from the fog, but Sinwolf was interupted.

"Amazing Heartless outfit!" Sinwolf heard from behind him. He turned to see a thin man in a full body black nylon outfit with a matching mask. Atop his head were two black antenna, making him vaugly remenecent of the most common of heartless.

"You speak to me?" Sinwolf asked in minor, irate confusion. He peiced it together in his head before the man had a chance to speak. The band Deathklok became a heartless when the lock was corrupted back when Kingdom Malice existed. Everyone chaulked up the corruption of an entire planet to a band stunt. Now the "Heartless" of this world is just the name given to the loyal followers of the band. ((OOC: Think, KISS Legion))

Sinwolf didn't even wait for the man to answer. He turned and walked away muttering, "I need a drink" as he wandered off to go find a bar.
    Last edited by Jonwolf; 08-23-2007 at 05:51 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Toshiro jumped into the air and called his keybow. Its wrapped around his right arm and gave off a blue aura. Toshiro used his left hand and pointe dback a line that wasnt their. A chiming sound could be heard as a blue arrow made of his energy formed. Toshiro pointed it striahgt down at the battle as a large group of humans only armed with house hold tools ran for the barrge of heartless that charged them. Toshiro fired the one arrow and 36 more followed in rapid motion. The ground before the humans was hit by the barrge as Toshiro killed a few heartless. Toshiro landed on the building and continued to fire arrows after arrows. he didnt stop intel a few heartless closed in on him from behind.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hitoshura looked around this world. A school. He remembered his old school, from his old world, but he could feel no joy from the memory. He knew he had good memories of that time but all he could feel was a sense of emptiness and lose, like an emotion he should be feeling had been torn from his flesh. And indeed it had. Even pass joys were dead to Hitoshura now. All that remained was nothing, not even the desire to have them back. That and a determination not to let other suffer his fate.

People were staring at him oddly, probably because of his markings, but he ignored them, even when he heard the slight whispers of "some punk" in the crowd. He didn't care. He lacked that capacity. A Priori huddled near him, searching, as always it did, for its missing half, the flesh from which it had been torn. But Hitoshura just walked right into the school, he had work to do and no time to waste.

The two armed man!!! Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2009 11:14 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pita26

OOC: Hey, sorry it took me so long, im still not quite in the mind set but i need to start at some point, right?? Dante's color

BIC:
    Dante took another drink from his bottle before setting the empty glass container down on the counter with a slight clang noise. Nobody would hear it though, as the bar seemed rather busy for no real reason that night. There were so many people there, and when Dante had left, a group of 5 more had walked in.

He had sighed at that point, three years ago was the last time he had fought done anything. The last time he had seen any friend, the last time he had seen any action and most importantly, the last time he had seen Sanosuke.

He looked up at the sky, the dark, black sky that wasnt dotted with a single star. It had been like that for the past three years. He had sighed again before walking into his apartment building and making his way to his apartment, falling onto his bed once he had made it there. He would sigh once more before dozing off into a deep sleep, one that would allow the darkness of his world to engulf him....

Dante shook his head, looking around him to see brown and gray pillars cracked and destroyed, some laying on the ground to his right. He was leaning up against what seemed to be an overturned stone table of somesort.

He looked around one more time, looking up to see a helicopter fly over head. Most of ceiling was missing from the room and small bits of rock fell as the helicopter flew past.

His ears were still ringing slightly, but he could swear he had heard something like...gunshots. And not just one or two, but many, many gunshots, as if a battle of somesort was being faught. Dante slowly rose to his feet, holding his head with his left hand, slowly shaking it to straighten his sights and to stop the ringing in his ears.

But as he stood, the ground from underneath his feet began to shake violently, he looked down quickly before sprinting forward and diving over a downed pillar, quickly pressing his back up against it after a role while hitting the ground.

He peeked his head ever so slightly over his make-shift barricade, seeing the ground where he had just been standing split open into a wide hole, the outer ring of which was slightly rolled upward. The hole seemed to be steaming or something as a group of three large beast like creatures climbed out along with 4 smaller and more agile ones that ran on all fours. The 3 large ones carried guns while the smaller ones seemed to attack with their claws.

Dante sighed.

"Well," he said to himself, "I guess this is the excitement i was waiting for."

He turned as he rose up, jumping over the barrier to rush at his opponents, pulling out his pitch black chocobo as he did so. He grunted slightly as his feet hit the ground, some ofhis opponents turning and looking at him, the rest continueing to look in the direction they had been before, firing their weapons....

OOC: World discovered - Gears of War
    My art thread.
    My Deviant Art page.

Thanks for the avvy and sig Bucky Katt!
    Are you a fan?

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Watch out Kid.."

A large man strong it seemed with a blue suit and red cape flew down and pucnhed and sent a few heartless flying back. Toshiro looked at him as his eyes glowed red and the heartless began to burn into dust.

Toshiro pointed his bow towards the ma and a arrow made from the very wind formed. It was then covered in a thick coat of Toshiro energy. It enenrgy formed a tip to the arrow as Toshiro pulled it back. The man turned around and looked at Toshiro wondering what he was about to do.

"Whats your man good sir."

"Superman........and if you think you can hit me with that arrow then you are crazy."

"Who said i was going to shot you?"

"Then why are you pointing a arrow at me and why is it that your heart is beating so fast?

"Its because i was waiting on the right time to fire this arrow."

"The right time for what?"

"This........"

Toshiro unleashed the arrow in all its fury. The shot past Superman and shot throught the bodies of seven heartless that were trying to combine with Superman and form a heartless. Toshiro smiled as the heartless disappeared. he then turned back around and was about to jump down when a women with gold wrist bands and a crown slammed into the building he and Superman stood on. Toshiro jumped forward as the building leaned back and began to fall. Toshiro landed on the side and began to run down it intel he reached the ground and saftey.

"Danna!!!!!!!!!"

Batman along with Superman,the alien Green Lantren and a girl with wings all come from the battle as the women threw a rock from above her and released herself.

"Thanks batman im fine. With these things joining forces with the league of doom we are in trouble."

The women looked over at Toshiro and got into a stance.

"Who are you?"

"A friend.........he saved he from becoming one of them. He is ok by me and if he trys to kill any of us then ill take the blame."

Superman looked at Toshiro and smiled before lookiing at the others hero's fighitng.

"Where is flash?"

A red streak of light shot past Toshiro as another man wearing a red suit looked at everyone and then at Toshiro.

"Who are you the white haired hero of omega six?"

It seemed to be a joke but no one laughed. Toshiro only looked at him and then at the others. Seven. Thats how many surronded him. So fair he meet Batman the Green Lantern,Danna,Flash,Superman,A girl with Hawk wings,and the green alien man that could tell what he was thinking. Toshiro understood that these three had to be the leaders because everyone seemed to listen to only the seven of them.

Just then a large boom shoke the ground as a heartless missed with what seemed to be a fake superman with a backward s on his chest rose from the ground and roared. It was time to fight with the Justice league.

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

AS the Morning classes would ring on, Sanosuke walked the hallways like any student would. Trying not to be obvious, he pulled his hair and his wolf ears back into a pony tail. He scooted through the hallways, watching and waiting for his chance to reveal the second piece of the world's keyhole. It was an ever so swift and jagged school, yet at the same time so elegant. Elegance seemed to fit in everywhere, from the student's uniforms to the decor of the hallways. Classes seemed so far apart yet the students had no trouble with tardiness.

Sanosuke spotted Utena and Anthy during Lunch, and watched them as he sat at the base of a single tree atop a hill. But he stayed un-obvious, his eyes observing the beautiful garden scenery outside the metal and stone halls. He also took in the sounds, oh the precious sounds that filled existence.

"So many sounds, so many sights... This place is quite delicate.. like a rose. But, every rose has it's thorn.." He spoke lightly to himself as he shifted at his seat, the stares of the students of no real interest to him.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hitoshura stormed down the hallways, his markings glowing a faint benign green. No one tried to stop him since he was not a student and therefore beyond there authority to control. He had to find that infernal keyhole or whatever nonsense these worlds cooked up to prevent him from doing what was in their best interest. A Priori floated around him and seemed to look into each room for some sign of the keyhole.

"So many sounds, so many sights... This place is quite delicate.. like a rose. But, every rose has it's thorn.." Hitoshura almost shuddered as soon as he heard such a blatantly trite statement. Even before he had lost his heart he had despised such faux-wisdom. The use of bald-faced proverbs to simulate intellectual thought capable of accepting, rationalizing, and then assessing the results of the actions of those around the individual was almost a positive blasphemy.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 08-28-2007 at 08:53 AM.

The two armed man!!! Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2009 11:14 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pita26

Dante ran forward toward the small group of beasts that had just risen up from the ground. Two of the small creatures charged back at him and one of the large beasts turned, raising its gun. The two other large beings aimed across the courtyard at a small set of dark beings who were scuttling around...heartless...the two other small creatures rushed over there as well.

Dante slashed horizontally through the first little creature as it jumped up at him. It was easy enough as the creature had completely left itself open for the attack. However, the second came quickly behind the first, managing to scratch Dante's face and right arm before he could jump back.

He groaned slightly, putting his left hand up to his face to feel a trickle of warm blood flow overand between his fingers. He looked downa t the blood before sighing and wiping it on his pants as the small creature again approached and the larger one had began to fire.

Dante dived to his left,behind one of the few standing pillars to avoid the gunfire. He turned toward the beast and waited for it to come near and make the same foolish mistake that the first had, which for some odd reason, it did.

"Just one more." He said softly to himself, moving his head around the side of the pillar just to have his face be met with a large, cold and clamy feeling fist.

The punch sent him flying, and his pitch black chocobo clanged across the floor loudly. Dante looked up, groaning at the pain that his head was in. He felt blood oozing slowly out of his nose and his vision became blurred for a moment. He shook his head, as much as it hurt to, and looked up at the beast which was approaching him, the one who had fired upon him before.

He quickly rolled to the side and got up, turning to face the creature as it punched the stone that had been laying behind where he had been. The stone had been cracked and a large part chipped out from the punch.

Dante, breathing somewhat heavily, pulled out his katana as he charged at that beast. He slashed horizontally as he finished unsheathing the blade, leaving a large gouge in the beasts arm, yet it seemed to have no affect. He jumped back as the creature swipped its arm across to smack him away. Luckyily the thing was fairly slow, or at least slower than he was....

"Man," Dante gasped, his ears ringing and his head still throbbing, "What is this thing?"
    My art thread.
    My Deviant Art page.

Thanks for the avvy and sig Bucky Katt!
    Are you a fan?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sitting at the dimmly lit, rather empty bar, Sinwolf gave out a sigh. Who was that? He continued to ask himself over and over. His train of thought was derailed when a commercial advertising Deathklok and their tour came on over the muted television screen. Even from the distance Sinwolf was at he could see 5 giant heartless playing equaly massive instruments. At the end of the commercial the date was displayed along with the word "Tonight" in bold.

"I think some answers may lie with Deathklok, along with the lock." Sinwolf muttered to himself. "It looks like I'm going to a metal concert."

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: If you need info on Utena and such, click here.

BIC
    As the wind blew through the flowery fields and the perfectly trimmed grasses, Sanosuke listened in as Anthy and Utena were conversing about the previous night, and about their day so far. His ears tuned it easy enough as they spoke on, until a man long red hair came along and started to converse with them.

As they went on the conversation seemed to take a hostile turn, and the red haired male challenged Utena to a duel of some sort. A duel to see who takes the 'Rose Bride'. Sanosuke felt a bit confused at that point. This was a school, and now there is a whole thing about fighting for the hand of this Rose Bride? Was ths 'Rose Bride' a slave of some sort? And who was she? He wasnt quite sure of everything, but Utena must be the holder of her hand then, if she's the one being challanged.

The Lobos man would climb to his feet, dusting off his trench coat as he would walk towards the group of three casually. The red haired man saw that as his signal to leave, and he chuckled as he left. Sanosuke approached the two, Anthy and Utena, and bowed lightly.

"I am Sanosuke, Sano if you wish." he said with a full tone, his voice flowing like the music he usually made.

"Ah.. Hey I'm Utena Tenjo." The pink haired vixen stated, her blue eyes drawing upon the form of Sanosuke almost as if sizing him up. "And this.." He pointed towards Anthy. "Is Anthy Hememia."

Anthy bowed as a smile came to her face, and she interjected with a soft tone. "Nice to meet you, I've never seen ytou around the school before."

Sano returned her smile with his own, and shrugged with the hint of being oblivious. "I've only been here for a short while, I'm looking for a certain thing I can only find here." He changed the topic suddenly though and looked in the direction of where the red haired man went. That person was dressed up in a more brighter white outfit, more extravagant then the other jumpsuits the other boys would wear. He must have been wealthy.

"So.. what was that guy all about? If you don't mind me asking?" Sano asked with a hand to his chin and the other at his waist, before tunring his facade back to the two."

Utena had shrugged off his oblivious reasoning and took a stand next to him, whispering to him. "It's called the Rose Duels... That was Touga, the head of the Student Council. I am the current champion of the Rose Bride..."

Sano raised an eyebrow, but continued to listen with his own comments soft as well. "Well.. who is this Rose Bride..?"

Utena motioned her eyes back towards Anthy, and Sano nodded. The brown skinned girl only sat and smiled at their interaction, happy that Utena was seeming to make another friend.

" This is a secret Sano, I don't even know why I told you.. i was almost like I felt I really could trust you right from the moment I saw you." She laughed a bit from the feeling as she'd turn towards Anthy, smiling to her.

"I do that a lot, don't mind it, your secret is safe. But I believe you have a duel to attend to."

Utena nodded. "It takes place later, at a certain spot.." She couldn't finish, the bell for school rang and they had to be away with themselves. "I'm sorry Sanosuke-san, but we need to go to class! Come on Anthy!" She exclaimed while grabbing Anthy and running off to her next class. The lobos man could only chuckle at that scene. He looked to the sky, as another third of the Worlds' Keyhole appeared like a puzzle piece being inserted into a puzzle.

"Well, there's only one last piece, and then, my mission is complete.." He spoke softly to himself. "And then I will soar to the next world, until I can fine the Sanctuary of Gone..." With that he dashed towards the school and ran up the wall again, blasting off the stone towards another wall, until hitting a balcony where he entered the building, and found places to hang around during classes.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Toshiro looked at the over sized monster and drew his keybow back. A small blue light chimed outward as a tribe of blue lights connected with the beast. Superman Green Lentern,and others with the power to fly shot upward towards the monster at once and unleahsed a milstorm of beams and blasts. The monster roared and a hand shot out of the dust that had filled the air. The hand grabbed Superman as the others broke apart and come back around for another attack.

"This isnt going to work."

"What makes you think that....."

"Because only a keyblade or weapon can defeat that thing. You attack will slow it down but you can defeat it."

Toshiro looked once a Batman and then ran towards the closest building towards the monster. Toshiro reached it as the monsters back slammed into it. Toshiro jumped and run striahgt up the wall. Small blue lights shapped like small balls followed him. Toshiro continued to run as the particles began to get absorbed into the keybow. Toshiro then reached the top and used all the leg power he had to jump into the air. Toshiro then pointed the keybow at the monster and thnen pulled it back. A arrow that was wrapped within its own energy formed. Toshiro then let it loose and watched as the monster reached up for him and tryed to grabbed him. The arrow shot all the way down it and then split its arm in half. The monster roared as its arm began to disappear. Toshiro then let the keybow disappear and pointed his hand towards the monster. A large blue light formed a sword as Toshiro cut the monster straight down the middle. A large black light rose form the fake superman as he fell to the ground and the darkness disappeared. The rest of the heartless disappeared and Toshiro stood by himself with his keyblade in hand. He looked up at the sky and then smiled.

"So now you can reveal yourself to me."

The keyhole formed in the sky as asunlight broke throught and shined on Toshiro's face. Toshiro pointed the blade towards it then and let its energy flow into it tainting it. Toshiro then disappeared as the skies turned blue and rain began to fall. This world would forever have a continueous rain.

World Tainted: Justice League............

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hitoshura was growing annoyed by this infernal place... he felt uncomfortable with all these people around. Their presence made the hole in his chest hurt worse then it normally did... so he gingerly sat lay down in the middle of a hallway. Classes were going on and no one was using it and even if they were he would not have cared. He had to free these poor souls... but he could not figure out the way. But he stood up again and wandered... He shrunk away this place and finding a small nook where he could see and not be seen he pulled his knees tight to his chest and sat there. He would observe until he could make sense of this world. He would remain inactive until the proper time. And he would bring this world peace.

Closed Thread

Thread Information