AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Original or GX

Junior Member zap261 is on a distinguished road zap261's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2007 02:01 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2594-1095-3157-8000

Default Original or GX

Which one do you like best?

I like the original one...GX sucks..

Senior Member Takatofan1986 has much to be proud of Takatofan1986 has much to be proud of Takatofan1986 has much to be proud of Takatofan1986 has much to be proud of Takatofan1986 has much to be proud of Takatofan1986 has much to be proud of Takatofan1986 has much to be proud of Takatofan1986 has much to be proud of Takatofan1986 has much to be proud of Takatofan1986's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2008 10:25 PM
    Threads

I only watched one ep of GX... isent the point of YUGIoh!.... Yugi??
    Little sister: CHEZA WOLF SHINOBI

Member AHQ has a spectacular aura about AHQ has a spectacular aura about AHQ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2007 11:29 AM
    Threads

The orig is good but for me there's too much friendship stuff.I mean every episode they are like oooh you can do it or belive in the heart of the cards.It gets kind of annoying after a few episodes.Atleast in GX there's less of that

Senior Member hokiboshi is just really nice hokiboshi is just really nice hokiboshi is just really nice hokiboshi is just really nice hokiboshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2007 07:20 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by AHQ View Post
    The orig is good but for me there's too much friendship stuff.I mean every episode they are like oooh you can do it or belive in the heart of the cards.It gets kind of annoying after a few episodes.Atleast in GX there's less of that
    well thats a good point

but if i were to compare them id say Original because in GX, the type of cards and their abilities were i think too weak where as in Original, the cards abilities were near impossible to beat
    sig made by myself

.sugar and spice. -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism''s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2009 11:33 AM
    Threads

Well, I really liked the original Yu-Gi-Oh! but I prefer the GX episodes.

Member QWE is on a distinguished road QWE's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2008 06:30 PM
    Threads

I like orginal cuz of the people in it!
    BEST BUDDY LiketheRain!!!!!!!

Coodie Queen Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2008 10:34 PM
    Threads

Original because GX is a little bit more boring and the animation is a little off, too. Besides they made the characters look a lot younger then they are.

tuxedo mask shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 07:07 PM
    Threads

Ilike the new series of gx cause they add more cards and stuff, as for the guy saying the point of yugioh is YUGI nope sorry to say the point off yugioh is a marketing tool to sell kids more yugioh cards and make Konami more cash than normally
    Destined to be alone for ever.

Millicent Blanche dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 02:13 AM
    Underneath the night sky gazing at the moon and the shining stars sitting in a cliff above the ocean
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The original is the one i prefer.
    got my crush on it,and i like the story as well,full of mystery while gx,well,its story is dependent upon the original.
    Sets made by Mira Kaiba!!!^^

An exchange for a little bit of happiness is a life shattering pain. Bend if you must not break.

Junior Member unjustbecky is on a distinguished road unjustbecky's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2007 05:58 AM
    Threads

I like the original the best ^^

Aritzia Lyne Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2008 09:11 AM
    Threads

No doubt the original is better than GX.

Much love to Jagan Eye for the lovely set. <3

Senior Member inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2011 10:34 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by AHQ View Post
    yeah.. but i still prefer the original one..
    MOVE ON. DO SOMETHING BETTER.

i'm desu and i know it. Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2012 02:33 AM
    Threads

The original has a much better storyline than GX. It was kind of heart breaking when I saw the ending. ;_;

GOTT E.S. Member Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2009 03:20 AM
    Threads

The original, hands down. There's not much to GX (and the character's annoyed me.)
    You guys are so un-hip it's a wonder your bums don't fall off. - Zaphod Beeblerox

<-My anime/manga history in a nutshell.
    Tamago to chikai wa kudake-yasui.

tuxedo mask shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 07:07 PM
    Threads

Basically we all have our faves which we like be it the original serises of yugioh or the gx series they are all based on the same theories, they all use a sub plot to help learn new things and it helps with your maths as well depending if you need to deduct 2400 from 4000 lol . so end the argument now
    Destined to be alone for ever.

Legendry SUPER SAIYAN FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2009 12:29 PM
    i live in india,nasik that is in maharashtra
    Threads

for me its the original its better in story line

Member VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2008 01:53 AM
    Threads

Original pons.
    "Death is Only the Beginning, for Death Serves a Greater Purpose."
    by VardomtheDark.

Junior Member jhaynine is on a distinguished road jhaynine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2007 03:48 AM
    Threads

the original...hehehe...the hair styles are cooler...

hahaha!!!
    .::.
    .!!!waratte!!!.

Junior Member Gibdo will become famous soon enough Gibdo will become famous soon enough Gibdo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2007 02:01 PM
    Threads

I definitely prefer the original series, I just wish they didn't make stuff up as they went along in terms of the actual duels.

Member sophea is a name known to all sophea is a name known to all sophea is a name known to all sophea is a name known to all sophea is a name known to all sophea is a name known to all sophea's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2010 09:37 PM
    Threads

The storyline for the original was a lot better. I've only seen a few dubbed episodes of GX and they were pretty bad.

Senior Member Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2012 06:19 PM
    Threads

The original was my favorite because I liked the characters better than in GX.
    In seeking wisdom thou art wise; in imagining that thou hast attained it - thou art a fool. - Lord Chesterfield

The Janitor Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2011 10:55 AM
    Threads

Question Kaiba Boy

Quote Originally Posted by shane the ninja View Post
    Basically we all have our faves which we like be it the original serises of yugioh or the gx series they are all based on the same theories, they all use a sub plot to help learn new things and it helps with your maths as well depending if you need to deduct 2400 from 4000 lol . so end the argument now
    Tell me about it, I got lost on those numbers. It really makes you pay attention on math.... so you can play quite good the game, even cheat. My brother spent so much money on those cards to end up on the trash can..

Quote Originally Posted by dream magician View Post
    The original is the one i prefer.
    got my crush on it,and i like the story as well,full of mystery while gx,well,its story is dependent upon the original.
    I like Kaiba....he is a good character.

Quote Originally Posted by Konata Izumi View Post
    The original has a much better storyline than GX. It was kind of heart breaking when I saw the ending. ;_;
    I have to say the same thing, even thought I never finished watching both of them.
    I like the characters in the original... and the story was twist after twist, it was good, even though it reminded me of Sailor Moon (But I guess that is my fault, almost every anime reminds me of sailormoon). But I have to say, at the end Yugi or YuGiOh became very predictable and boring, so I stopped watching, and mostly because I forgot what channel was on. And The new version I saw few episodes, the song was quite hyper the call my attention, and also because my brother use to watch it till they took it off, or something. But the new version was more like childish like than the original, the original seemed a little bit more violent somewhat... more brighter, maybe it is just me.
    Last edited by Variados; 10-02-2007 at 08:06 AM. Reason: watcing=watching

YAY... It appear that BOREDOM strikes quite often!!

Senior Member Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2008 12:26 AM
    Threads

I like the Original, but I started to like GX a bit when it was all duels, now they went and put Magic into it which ruined it. But, yeah, I don't even like YU-GI-OH! anymore.

"I'm done with what you call Emotion. . ."

"There is no good nor evil. But thinking makes it so."

Junior Member Kradman is on a distinguished road Kradman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2007 10:18 PM
    Threads

GX for me

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

I prefer GX, because it isn't about the best of the best, it deals with people that go into it with pretty much average talent. However, as it goes along it becomes more of a second-generation hero story, and I still like it better than Kaiba's "Screw the rules I have money" plot device.
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information