AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Discussing the power of the sun, moon, star and darkness

Junior Member charizardpal is a jewel in the rough charizardpal is a jewel in the rough charizardpal is a jewel in the rough charizardpal's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2007 02:52 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Discussing the power of the sun, moon, star and darkness

What are the special attributes of the four different elements that are used in the series?

Right now I'm discussing the special attributes of the celestrial elements which the cards fall under. This is seldom discussed, and if I find any citable information please add it here or to wikipedia. It's interesting that unlike in most fantasy series, the elemental cards (Chinese and Greek) both fall under jurisdiction of the Sun, Moon cards. As when Sakura's wood and wind cards (Chinese, and Greek/Chinese) are both deflected during final Judgement by Yue on the basis that they fall under his Jurisdiction as the Moon Guardian.

I don't know how to include this in the article, but so far these are the characters that I've discovered:
    Sun-Kero, Spinel, Clow Reed (Sakura, 1st-2nd seasons?)
    Moon-Yue, Touya, Ruby Moon, Clow Reed, Syaron
    Stars-Sakura in the 3rd season
    Darkness-Eriol (Clow Reed's reincarnation)

(There may still be others, for example, I'm not sure which element the sorceress from the 1st movie used. It does seem that more people draw from the moon element than any other element.)

As for their attributes, moon users seem to have more power during the full moon, but whether that is only at night and whether they are then more powerful than sun-users is a mystery to me.

Lets discuss
    うるさい!  うるさい!  うるさい! うるさい!                   

Shadowed Frame Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2008 10:33 PM
    Threads

I think the lady in the first movie was using the power of the air and somewhat water...
    Last edited by Kiishim Silhou; 08-18-2007 at 01:26 PM.

---------------------------

---------------------------

Fan?

Circlejerk Elitist DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

I would agree with Syaoran, But i haven't payed much attention to that in a while.

Closed Thread

Thread Information