AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Lineage II:Chaotic Throne 1: The Kamael

Member AHQ has a spectacular aura about AHQ has a spectacular aura about AHQ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2007 11:29 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Lineage II:Chaotic Throne 1: The Kamael

I was wondering if anyone else is expecting this game.Its the upcoming line age which in america and europe is suppose to be released in September-October.Its gonna have new zones,skills,pets and ofcourse the new race Kamael.Since this is my favourite game i'm very excited about Kamael and when the game is out i wont be going to school the first days

here's how the Kamael gonna look like male and female

Senior Member Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2017 04:54 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Honestly, I don't remember much of Lineage 2 except for grinding.

Will Skeith take over? Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2007 07:39 PM
    Threads

I've thought of playing Lineage 2 until I heard about the serious grinding there is.

Unknown Identity... The_SolarGod is a splendid one to behold The_SolarGod is a splendid one to behold The_SolarGod is a splendid one to behold The_SolarGod is a splendid one to behold The_SolarGod is a splendid one to behold The_SolarGod is a splendid one to behold The_SolarGod is a splendid one to behold The_SolarGod's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2008 07:41 PM
    Threads

i hate this game... its postpaid!!! darn...

Junior Member Aglo is a jewel in the rough Aglo is a jewel in the rough Aglo is a jewel in the rough Aglo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2007 03:47 PM
    Threads

I've been playing L2 for about... I dunno 2 years maybe. So I'm pretty bored of it. Yet this new update of the game seems quite interesting, but the thought of grinding again just creeps me out.
    BTW, the retail PTS opened this week -> http://boards.lineage2.com/showflat....e=0#Post980018

The updates seem quite...nice.

Witch - is a term, granted for any potion brewer and/or magic practician, whose activity is based on a religious creed system

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2008 11:32 PM
    Threads

tedious grind is tedious
    slow levelling is slow
    insane game is insane

I got bored of it pretty quickly, and I didn't even get up to "high level". Starting at level 40's or 50's you already really feel levelling start to get really slow. It's not really that big a problem, because the point of the game is to hang around with your party in a level range, and make full use of your equipment, skills and stuff. But what made it annoying is the lack of variety when it comes to levelling grounds. I mean, yeah, you got different places. You could go to some undead-infested mine, a spider-infested forest, or a bandit-infested camp. But the entire area feels like it's just meant for you and your party to find one spot, stay there where you don't interfere with another party, and wait for things to spawn, kill them, rinse and repeat. You don't need to adventure, no need to explore. Going deeper into the dungeon doesn't prove to be harder unless you go into the part that has monsters that is only like +3 levels of the monsters you were previously killing. They don't even give much more exp, but they're suddenly much harder, even if they're only +3 levels. So the entire dungeon has pretty much the same monsters until pretty further in, where you get stronger versions of the same monster or something.

I found that annoying.

I like fast-paced games. It doesn't have to mean that levelling is fast and easy. It just means that I don't like sitting in one area and watching things die while small numbers add up to my exp slowly. Even as a mage you just click one or two buttons over and over. It's friggen boring.

Too bad, too, because it's one of the most visually stunning games I've ever seen. MMO's that make it hard/boring to level up are usually games centered on PVP, which Lineage 2 really is (just look at castle wars). And games that focus on PVP usually suck at everything else, which Lineage 2 did. Exploring in Lineage 2 is limited to wandering around a [beautiful] landscape that has nothing to offer but scenery. That's the only highlight of the game. But it doesn't make it exciting. It's just good for screenshots.

There were games that, despite not having much graphics-wise, made exploring fun. One example is Ultima Online. UO was fun to explore around in. You wander a little far from the town chopping wood, and suddenly you find yourself pretty much lost in a dark forest. Next thing you know, an orc is charging at you with a club. So you run away, not being a fighter, and you lose him eventually, after about 5 minutes of running, only to stumble on lizardman territory, so you try to quietly make your way out and try to find your way back to the city. That sort of thing. That gets your blood boiling. Keeps you excited about what you do in the game, even if you're just a woodcutter.

All MMOs should be like that really. Not some boring clickfest.

Just my opinion.

下げ下げ下げ下げ

In case any of you want to correct, question, comment on, or suggest anything to me regarding my translations or use of Japanese, please do. My sources of learning have all been listening to people and kinda forcing my brain to interpret, rather than actually translate like a dictionary.
    I understand I'll make many mistakes (I'd be surprised if I translate something mistake-free) but you have to understand that I'm doing my best.

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

If the game involves everyone starting from scratch may consider playing it. I don't intend to play with people who have insane items and high levels. As said leveling is very slow - the game is a good one in my opinion and graphics don't disappoint with stunning costumes, textures and locals but that is all L2 had going for it sadly enough. As much of a L2 fan I am.
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Junior Member Firsthotaru is infamous around these parts Firsthotaru is infamous around these parts Firsthotaru is infamous around these parts Firsthotaru is infamous around these parts Firsthotaru is infamous around these parts Firsthotaru is infamous around these parts Firsthotaru is infamous around these parts Firsthotaru is infamous around these parts Firsthotaru is infamous around these parts Firsthotaru is infamous around these parts Firsthotaru is infamous around these parts Firsthotaru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2008 02:06 AM
    Threads

I played in it last month.

Member TarBall is a splendid one to behold TarBall is a splendid one to behold TarBall is a splendid one to behold TarBall is a splendid one to behold TarBall is a splendid one to behold TarBall is a splendid one to behold TarBall is a splendid one to behold TarBall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2008 02:09 PM
    Threads

I had a lvl 77 sws but I got tired of the bots and left.

There are bots EVERYWHERE its horrible

Closed Thread

Thread Information