AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Should AnimeGalleries have a Fullmetal Alchemist Gallery of Pictures and other anime?

Junior Member SakuraHarunoFan5 is infamous around these parts SakuraHarunoFan5 is infamous around these parts SakuraHarunoFan5 is infamous around these parts SakuraHarunoFan5 is infamous around these parts SakuraHarunoFan5 is infamous around these parts SakuraHarunoFan5's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2007 06:49 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Should AnimeGalleries have a Fullmetal Alchemist Gallery of Pictures and other anime?

I think they should since Fullmetal Alchemist is very popular and not a lot of our favorite anime are on here to look at Pictures of them so if anyone agrees with me let me know

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes, true. Almost everyone loves and watches FMA. u.u

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

Junior Member SakuraHarunoFan5 is infamous around these parts SakuraHarunoFan5 is infamous around these parts SakuraHarunoFan5 is infamous around these parts SakuraHarunoFan5 is infamous around these parts SakuraHarunoFan5 is infamous around these parts SakuraHarunoFan5's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I know! Fullmetal alchemist kicks *** and I think that we should talk to them about it

Member Reincarnated Miko will become famous soon enough Reincarnated Miko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2007 07:53 PM
    Threads

I'll agree with the notion ^_^ Let's have an FMA Gallery! Woop!!!

♥InuyashaxKagome Shipper♥
    Click Here to see my art and Here to read my stories

Senior Member Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 07:00 PM
    Threads

You idiots.. THEY DO.. == Go to the gallery section. Type in the search thingie FullMetalAlchemist.. They might not have their OWN section, but that doesn't mean there are NONE. Jesus Christ.. And on another note, this thread is utterly pointless. If you wanted to know, you COULD have asked someone in PM. -_- God..

Also, they don't NEED their own section, a LOT of animes don't. Such as the OLD OLD ones from the distant past. -_-

Because of that, some people complain. Though, not many of us CARE that you COMPLAIN. Now. If you WANT it to have it's own section. ASK a MOD or an ADMIN..

.. Such use of caps. And a waste of my ability to type.. Geesh.
    Last edited by Sawada Ieyasu; 08-21-2007 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Felt like it, idiot.
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope...

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 07:52 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by wú yǔ View Post
    You idiots.. THEY DO.. == Go to the gallery section. Type in the search thingie FullMetalAlchemist.. They might not have their OWN section, but that doesn't mean there are NONE. Jesus Christ.. And on another note, this thread is utterly pointless. If you wanted to know, you COULD have asked someone in PM. -_- God..
    I believe the member means having an actual gallery instead of having to browse through dozens of personal galleries. The advantage with its own gallery is that you can look through the pictures based on the individual character.
    Last edited by Ωmega; 08-21-2007 at 07:13 PM.

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    I believe the member means having an actual gallery instead of having to browse through dozens of personal galleries. The advantage with its own gallery is that you can look through the pictursed based on the individual character.
    yes i agree i think that is what this member is look for

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Um sorry ^^; I meant what Marudashi meant. I'm not complaining I'm just saying that they should have one okay? ^^;

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Reincarnated Miko View Post
    I'll agree with the notion ^_^ Let's have an FMA Gallery! Woop!!!
    Yay!! I'll help!

Senior Member Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 07:00 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    I believe the member means having an actual gallery instead of having to browse through dozens of personal galleries. The advantage with its own gallery is that you can look through the pictures based on the individual character.

En. Then my mistake? o_O Well, wouldn't it take up more room if they did?
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I don't think so ^^;

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I really do enjoy Fullmetal Alchemist since Ed is so cute and its an awesome anime/manga

¤Ultimate Fear Inducer¤ Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2009 06:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

They should have their own gallery.It's a great show and most people like it so why not give them their own gallery.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto% View Post
    They should have their own gallery.It's a great show and most people like it so why not give them their own gallery.
    Exactly! I wish that too ^^

Junior Member Chiisana is on a distinguished road Chiisana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2007 07:09 AM
    Threads

I'm shocked when seeing that they've got Fullmetal Panic but no Fullmetal Alchemist D<

Senior Member ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2008 09:24 PM
    Threads

Maybe... I think yes.
    "A ninja must always endure."-Recca
    "There are no coincidences in this world."-Clow Reed/Eriol
    "Try at least twice,
    Fail at least once."
    reccasakoshita16.blogspot.com
    Wanna join my family?...Just pm me.

Closed Thread

Thread Information