AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nightmares from Videogames

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:37 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Nightmares from Videogames

I was lent a copy of the April issue of the Xbox Gaming Magazine, and inside was an amusing article of the greatest game related nightmare that you have ever had. Here was the best one.

"It all starts at what looks like one of those rundown houses from Half-life 2, but Spartan soldiers and military guys are everywhere. I'm manning a turret, just unloading on the houses; something seriously bad is inside. I stop pouring bullets into it and the first strike team is heading towards the house when this big werewolf creature that looks like something out of Big Trouble in Little China jumps out and tears the team apart! I retunr fire and send millions of bullets into this thing, but it's just jumping all over the place slowly making its way to me. It leaps, but luckily it jumps directly at the turret and its head gets popped like one of those little guys running at my troika in Gears of War.

Suddenly, I'm in an arena fighting for my life against a horde of Halo Spartans. I guess being the only survivor made me a traitor. But I'm all over the place getting kill after kill with the energy sword; then I hear this voice say "Unfreakinbelievable," and all is still. I look into the sky and the sun eclipses. Then the dream ends."

There are many others along with that, all of them just as amusing as this one. So I thought,"Why not open a thread to see what other crazy dreams these gamer addicts have?"

So thus the question; Have video games ever given you nightmares?
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I believe playing Call of Duty 2 caused me to have a nightmare, in which I was armed with a Springfield, and forced to fend off an entire company of Germans.
    No power in the 'verse can stop me...

Senior Member ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW has a reputation beyond repute ThE_LoST_ShaDoW's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2008 11:30 PM
    Threads

I once had a nightmare that resembled the game Silent Hill 2. I just remember the wierd mannequin legs and running from them

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

Playing game Alone in the Dark(I believe it is it' title),after that I had nighmare...
    But that nightmare didn't resembled that game quite much except for monsters coming out from shadows...
    It was dark...Suddenly flashlight was in my hand(dont ask me how)...Then it all started,shadows kept attacking,I was killing them with light(lol)
    Suddenly,I hear children crying...I go in the room next,seeing how those creatures eat them alive,but when I tried to stop them,my flashlight went off...batteries were dead...
    I felt how they are touching me,I felt their breath on my body,and suddenly sun started rising...I was happy...
    But sun...it wasnt the sun as I know...
    The sun was too close,it was pure red,and it was burning my body(this is when game stops in my nightmare),I felt how my skin and bones are burning...
    I closed my eyes,and felt the burn...

Then I woke up,still feeling same burning on my body...
    Later I realised that I felt burning cuz I had temperature...
    So basicly,game was affecting my dream till one part(that's why I posted it here,cuz I thought that game was the thing that started that dream)
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Ive had nightmare from all three of the Fatal Frame games.

I continue to have the nightmares until I beat the game, then they go away, lol

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

Nightmares? Hell, I don't even dream when I'm sleeping anymore. Although one certain event in RE4, made unable to sleep at night once...all I could think about was poor Billy..

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

Nope I've never had a nightmare, I don't really play scary games.
    A MaruDashi Creation

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Silent Hill games gave me a few weird dreams, slightly disturbing, nothing I woke up hiding under my covers about, though.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've never had a nightmare, but I have had very video-game inspired dreams.

For example sometime after beating KotOR2, I had a dream where I was trying to infiltrate a base to retrieve something or another. Anyway, after diplomacy failed, I was forced to brutally dispatch hordes of guards using a vibroblade (modified to be poisonous) and a short lightsaber. And not nicely brutally dispach guards- it was Kratos from God of War level violence. It was awesome.
    Last edited by Manhattan_Project_2000; 04-11-2007 at 10:18 PM.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Not really. I once had a nightmare that was in a cityscape sort of reminiscent of the latter part of Half Life 2 (only slightly less high-tech, and with no combine soldiers), though, the dream shared nothing else with the game. The "bad-guys" were stupid people. For some reason, everyone but me completely lost their sense of self-preservation, and started lighting themselves on fire and driving cars off buildings and the like for their own amusement.
    Last edited by Eris; 04-12-2007 at 02:05 PM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Nightmares? FEAR can answer that, because of Alma. Very scary girl.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Midori wa teki da~ Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2010 05:49 PM
    Threads

Uhm...I've played certain videogames for so long that when I finally go to sleep I dream about them, but nothing that really scares me. My brother, though, he tried to play the first Resident Evil some years back, and that game gave him nightmares for weeks afterward. We'd have to wake him up from them almost every night, and he was nearly 30!

Jang Hyunseung is perfect in everyway. SO-1 FIGHTING.
    Iceflower made this dazzling signature.

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Kuon scares the living out of me. I still remember the intro when the children sing together. Sure it enters my sleep, but I only have a vague memory of the dream. I just remember the ghost suddenly appearing before me, though I don't remember the face. That's alright enough since I don't wanna remember ghost's face anyway...

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Mother of Uru's 5 Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2012 05:03 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sunshinegasm Steam ID: trustedoctopus

Well, when I was smaller, I used to watch my father and uncle play Resident Evil, and that gave me a few nightmares. And a fear of zombies. o.o;;

But when I was playing the Fatal Frame games with my two best friends, that game gave me quite a few disturbing and interesting dreams. )= Weird game it was.

I giggled at Silent Hill, by the way. x3 Yes, it was scary, but I was more worried about making blood spray then being scared. ;D

Sebastian is my new waifu. >w<!!

Chronic WoW Player. ♥

Senior Member threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2008 07:43 PM
    Threads

I know I might be asking a bit much from you guys but just what is it that triggers the nightmares?
    POWER TO THE CHIBI!!!

(\__/) This is Bunny.Copy Bunny into
    (O.o ) ur signature to help him
    (> < ) on his way to world domination.
    from jose101..

Senior Member Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime has a brilliant future Yasuke Shodaime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2009 03:46 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I wish I had a Wii

Quote Originally Posted by threekings View Post
    I know I might be asking a bit much from you guys but just what is it that triggers the nightmares?
    maybe its omething that you surpress and it comes back as a nightmare like if someone you knew died and you have a nightmare about it like 3 years later thats my theory

Senior Member Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I had a nightmare about Vampire blood mascarade... It was funny and yet creapy...

Then after that nightmare I had gotten a nightmare about a curse upon our home. It was dark it was cold. Our house walls was not white but black. A mutated creature-man arived in a carraige... Most of his flesh was torn away.

He was the one who was the curse and he wanted to enter the house. I was stnding at the gate then poof I was in the home with the door open his black horrid deatly eyes looking at me..

I freaked out and threw soemthing-- I think a fork and it smashed into his face.. could remember much it was a long time ago... his head rolled on front my feet his arm lyig a meter away from his head. The carragie still standing there.

It was just so horrid ... then I had another one after that one about me holding four children in my hands in a room that looked very much like my class...then I went walking in the hall and met a smart ghost which showed me a book-library and then I saw that the hall turned into the library and then He showed me the book and said soemthing about the curse... That was when I had the dream of the children disipear out of my hands me searching like wildly about... It was jst a crazy dream...

I had more... But gosh... just goes to show what F.E.A.R can do to you and Vapire games and TV...
    Thank you for the gift Nespa

Click > http://www.cityofif.com
    http://www.tomecity.com

Digital Plague bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2007 07:47 AM
    Threads

Samurai warriors 2 .I played it all day .Then I slept I dream't I was in a battle .I Killed about 380 K.O..Well it wasn't a nightmare.But waking up before the battle was over that was a nightmare.

Suswertihin din ako Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2008 10:24 AM
    Threads

i had this nightmares of mine when i played the resident evil 3 nemesis......i dream that i was jill valentine shooting zombies it was fun but i got trap when i heard nemesis yelling! i saw a door so i got in and locked it but ther is no scape cuz nemesis broke the door and aiming me his rocket launcher!!..and thank god!!! i woke!!!!.....what a relieve!
    Last edited by Giliwko; 08-22-2007 at 03:35 AM.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades View Post
    I had more... But gosh... just goes to show what F.E.A.R can do to you and Vapire games and TV...
    Was Alma involved?
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

The Appriser of Death maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2010 01:09 AM
    Threads

Heh, Silent Hill and Resident Evil always caused nightmares for me. I can't sleep at night. I don't know why, but I still play the games even when I know that I'm going to have nightmares. haha

Senior Member wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2007 03:02 AM
    Threads

Default huhu..

playing video games like that makes me creepy.. yiiihh...
    even though i see them afar...
    i always avoid that video games especially the horror and suspense ones... haha

Is it safe to come out? danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2008 03:29 AM
    -Somewhere, over the rainbow...- *in a singing voice*
    Threads

There was a game we played before... I think the game was called Haunting Ground... I had nightmares about the maid there following me with her high-pitched, creepy laughter that drives me insane!!! o.O
    [ "danie"]

[ [♥]Family ] [ [♥]Old ] [ [♥]New ]

Junior Member Zero Bullets is on a distinguished road Zero Bullets's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2007 01:52 PM
    Threads

Hmmm....nightmares? The only one I can think of is after playing Trauma Center: Second Opinion for a while I dreamt of being paralyzed on a table, and little scalpels and stuff where operating on me.

Member Link3F is on a distinguished road Link3F's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2008 08:46 PM
    Threads

I don't think I've had any nightmares for playing RE or Silent Hill or any of those games... but it would be nice xD

"Epona, did you say that size was not important?" (look at the second sig)
    - Link3F

Closed Thread

Thread Information