AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Rush Hour 3

Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2024 08:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Rush Hour 3

It had something going good, but th ending was just a bit too abrupt and it throws the other characters out the window. I thought the plot had a good foundation, but it just messed up in direction and certain parts were very predictable and some things just didn't make sense.

Like it was very easy to predict the French politician was one of the triads. It was already done before in the first movie!!! And the fact Jackie has a Japanese brother that was put in a Chinese orphanage. I think they could have said they put him in China because he would be hunted down by the Yakuza if they kept him in Japan or something. And the ending could have indicated that the Chinese politician who was shot fully recovered or something.

The first movie tended to center around Jackie Chan. The second centered around Chris Tucker. This one does a descent job of centering around both actors. It's like they are finally co-stars which was what I liked about the movie.

The humor is still top notch. While the action mostly up the ending was good, but not Jackie Chan's best but he still does some impressive stuff.

It's just the ending scene I didn't agree with because I'm a firm believer that special effects and Jackie Chan don't mix. Which was why I despised the Tuxedo. If you want to see one of Jackie Chan's greatest movies recently, I strongly say you watch New Police Story. I like how the movie really proves him more as an actor in comparison to his other movies where you only love him for his stunts and his acting doesn't really stand out.

I say this movie is better than what other summer movies like Transformers and Simpsons have to offer, but it still doesn't cut it. I thought the characters in this movie were used right but the story's direction is the main problem.
    Check out my anime reviews at: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/users/hajimenojmo[/URL] and http://blog.honeyfeed.fm/

The Lich Sith Lord Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2010 01:20 PM
    Threads

In my personal opinion, Jackies Hong Kong films are WAY better than his American ones. The Hong Kong ones give out mroe ot him, that's my thoughts.

Also Snce you seen it, which movie is the best? 1, 2, or 3?

Senior Member Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Ice Flower Gabumon 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2024 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Takatofan1986

I liked it, but in my oppinon 2 is the best!

The Silent Assasin xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2009 03:01 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Malice

<Tucker> What the hell did he just say? <French Asian> Cher Swee! (French) <Tucker> I Dont Unserstand The Words Coming Out Of Your Mouth <Jackie> I Think He's Speaking French! -;-Tucker Slaps French Asian-;- <Tucker> Your Asian Stop Humiliating Yourself!

XD! Favorite part of the movie

*ASSASINS CREED FAN*
    RIP Legend_S You'll Be With Us Forever
    Family In Blog

Why would you read this...?.....For shame....What were you thinking was in this...? Oo.....Gold?....Power?.....Cookies?.....Close but no cigar....If you're reading this PM me w/ the title 'I read it'......And just so we're clear.....SHAME!!!!!!

Shameful PM's: 10

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

I enjoyed it but they could have ended it better than they did.
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Senior Member Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2007 06:22 PM
    Threads

lol, i cant wait till i see it, from what i heard its prolly the best out of the three, but ill have to wait and see, i also agree that new police story is a really good movie, though the voice acting really isnt up to par

china girl onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 10:55 AM
    .♥.♠.♣.♦England (transferred last year).♥.♠.♣.♦
    Threads

awesome movie!!! i loved it!
    my fave part was:
    (tucker):who are you? , (old guy):Yuu (tucker):not me you oldman: no i'm yuu
    tucker:are you def? (old man): no you is blind (tucker): you (old man):yes? (tucker):not you him! (teacher):yes? (tucker):who are you? (teacher):I'm Mee (old man):he's Mee and I'm Yuu (tucker):and you know what I'm about wip your old ---

kay not sayin that one out XD, hilarious part!!

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Can't wait to see it too. I loved Rush Hour 1 & 2, they're one of my favourite movies and both of them are really cool actors.

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2024 08:26 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    In my personal opinion, Jackies Hong Kong films are WAY better than his American ones. The Hong Kong ones give out mroe ot him, that's my thoughts.

Also Snce you seen it, which movie is the best? 1, 2, or 3?
    I say 1 and 2 were equally good. But 3 just over stepped unnecessary boundaries like a

Japanese brother
    and stuff like that. I thought the humor as usual was still descent as a I said. The action, very enjoyable, but still not Jackie Chan's best.
    Check out my anime reviews at: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/users/hajimenojmo[/URL] and http://blog.honeyfeed.fm/

Closed Thread

Thread Information