AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Ut3

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Ut3

Info: http://liandri.beyondunreal.com/Unreal_Tournament_3

Gameplay Videos: http://www.beyondunreal.com/daedalus...t.php?id=10789

I'm sooooo sooo soo ready for this game. Looks awesome. Sadly I couldn't convince my parents to take me to Comic-Con. And I couldn't preorder the game at gamestop. Sucks to be 17..

If I have the money, I'm probably rent a demo server as soon as the demo comes out, and then upgrade to full when it releases. I was thinking about make a clan out of members from AF if possible. That, I think, would be pretty awesome.

Any one else getting the game?

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    Threads

I can't wait for this game. I'll be grabbing it on PS3 soon as it's out here (since it'll be cheaper then getting my computer up-to-date for it) then i'll just pray that it supports USB keyboards and a mouse ^^;
    i've been surprised that they've been talking about the possibility of having consoles and PC's able to join the same online games. even if it's a slight chance of happening, it'd be cool.

Now where's my Shock Rifle? :P

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rein
    I checked with Steve Polge and he said that YES we are supporting keyboard and mouse in Unreal Tournament 3 on PS3. He is confident we are doing it in a way that will be balanced without feeling "gimped" for either side. We'll also allow people to choose whether or not they want to allow mixed controller vs. keyboard/mouse games or not.
    I also hoping that it's cross platform too. Keep the fingers crossed.

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    Threads

i think the latest word is it won't come with it to begin with, but they're not gonna say it won't happen. i guess it'll depend on how well they test together.
    The PC and PS3 are gonna support mods (the UT people love the mods others make ^^) but so far i'm not sure if the 360 will. But with all the downloads and stuff it'll probably support it aswell down the line.

Still, Cross platform would be cool and i'll probably rush the single player in this game just for a quick practice before diving on the net and going into one game after another until my net speed dies :P

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As much as I have read, the 360 release was delayed because of Mods. They're (EPIC) trying their best to bring them to the 360. I believe it's XBL that's in the way.

I really want to try out SP too. It's actually going to have a story instead of the usual tournament.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Junior Member SkyDrag0n has much to be proud of SkyDrag0n has much to be proud of SkyDrag0n has much to be proud of SkyDrag0n has much to be proud of SkyDrag0n has much to be proud of SkyDrag0n has much to be proud of SkyDrag0n has much to be proud of SkyDrag0n has much to be proud of SkyDrag0n has much to be proud of SkyDrag0n has much to be proud of SkyDrag0n's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2007 04:11 PM
    Threads

OMGGg this game is going to be sick!

I watched the trailer and the graphics and gameplay is unbelievable=D

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SkyDrag0n View Post
    OMGGg this game is going to be sick!

I watched the trailer and the graphics and gameplay is unbelievable=D

How can you tell from one trailer the gameplay will be awsome? it could handle like a bull in a china shop.

Anyway, I don't really care dor any new UT game after UT 99, they had a great formula that worked, and then they go screw it up with Battlefield style combat, to me UT3 is about has interesting as Halo 3 and I would rather play the games on the Atari 2600 than Halo 3.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2014 09:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm not seeing any sysreqs? What's up with that?

Senior Member overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 03:34 PM
    Threads

Well the last UT was not above average systems for the time and it ran well on lower end systems - whilst giving the option of far better graphics for better machines. However curretly the move to DX10 might mess up a lot of gamers - supreme commander missed point and lost sales because the game was above the average players computer stats - they have learn't their lesson which is why the next title is no DX10.
    With UT3 I think it probably will be DX10, but don't hold me to that - but in general late releasing of requirments means high.

sig by shougo amakousa
    Quote Eris:

There are no rules. They are just words on a piece of paper.

Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

UT3 Demo is out. And so are the system requirements. Can be found on wiki. I hate how the demo can only be downloaded from fileplanet..

System Requirements
    Minimum System Requirements:
    Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista or Linux with advanced 3D processing or Mac OS X 10.4
    2.0+ GHZ Single Core Processor
    512 Mbytes of System RAM
    NVIDIA 6200+ or ATI Radeon 9600+ Video Card
    8 GB of Free Hard Drive Space

Recommended System Requirements:

2.4+ GHZ Dual Core Processor
    1 GBytes of System RAM
    NVIDIA 7800GTX+ or ATI x1300+ Video Card
    8 GB of Free Hard Drive Space

Tim Sweeney of Epic Games has confirmed that the best quality of graphics in UT3 (i.e.: MSAA anti-aliasing with HDR) will only be available to players of Unreal Tournament 3 if they are Windows Vista users who also have a DirectX 10 graphics card.
    Last edited by Khanxay; 10-20-2007 at 04:00 PM.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Senior Member overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 03:34 PM
    Threads

Its beta demo at the moment; and you can download it from here as well:
    http://www.gamershell.com/news/42421.html

sig by shougo amakousa
    Quote Eris:

There are no rules. They are just words on a piece of paper.

Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, personally I hate FilePlanet. I'm getting it from FileFront.

http://files.filefront.com/Unreal+To.../fileinfo.html

I really have to try this out for myself. I've gone through almost all the major UT communities and have found rather mixed views 'bout it.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Senior Member Hyrule has a reputation beyond repute Hyrule has a reputation beyond repute Hyrule has a reputation beyond repute Hyrule has a reputation beyond repute Hyrule has a reputation beyond repute Hyrule has a reputation beyond repute Hyrule has a reputation beyond repute Hyrule has a reputation beyond repute Hyrule has a reputation beyond repute Hyrule has a reputation beyond repute Hyrule has a reputation beyond repute Hyrule's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2008 12:44 PM
    Threads

I really want this game bad!
    Lovely siggie + avatar by
    angelic_assasin
    {Back From Long Time Away}

Closed Thread

Thread Information