AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: WWE SUMMERSLAM - August 26th

The Silent Assasin xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2009 03:01 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Malice

Thumbs down WWE SUMMERSLAM - August 26th

WWE SUMMERSLAM – August 26th

Matches
    John Morrison VS CM Punk – ECW World Championship
    John Cena VS Randy Orton – WWE Championship
    The Great Khali VS Batist – WWE World Heavyweight Championship

And The Best Of Them All

Triple H VS King Booker

POST WHO YOU THINK WILL WIN ANY OR ALL OF THESE MATCHES!

*ASSASINS CREED FAN*
    RIP Legend_S You'll Be With Us Forever
    Family In Blog

Why would you read this...?.....For shame....What were you thinking was in this...? Oo.....Gold?....Power?.....Cookies?.....Close but no cigar....If you're reading this PM me w/ the title 'I read it'......And just so we're clear.....SHAME!!!!!!

Shameful PM's: 10

lalalalove. keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2011 10:51 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Armageddon View Post

Matches

And The Best Of Them All

Triple H VS King Booker

John Morrison VS CM Punk - i don't really care for
    John Cena VS Randy Orton - i like them both but in this case i want John Cena to win.
    The Great Khali VS Batista - meh... i guess i'll be rooting for Batista

Triple H VS King Booker - Triple H better win!!

AF's Hopeless Romantic Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 09:14 PM
    in the Heart of the lady destined for me.
    Threads

Matches

And The Best Of Them All

Triple H VS King Booker

John Morrison v. CM Punk

I'm not too fond of ECW, but I enjoy CM Punk's charisma and the "clean-cut/100% pure" attitude of his character so I'll be rooting for him.

John Cena v. Randy Orton

Cena's had the title for way too long (I know he lost it to Edge way back when but come on now...time to cough up the gold). I was rooting for him when he was the underdog and KNEW that someday he'd be champ material. Triple H had an extremely long reign as champion, but I found his reign to be more interesting than Cena's. Perhaps it was because Triple H played the proper "bad guy" and typically I wanna root for the "good guy" right? haha so Orton I'm counting on you. This can be an amazing match or a really bland one, we'll see.

The Great Khali v. Batista

The Batista hype is over for me, but since I'm not a big Khali fan I hope Batista is able to knock down the big oaf. I'm sure this will be a powerhouse match with big slams and hard hits, so this has the potential to be a pretty brutal match-up.

Triple H v. King Booker

Like Vampire Blood said...

Triple H better win, and it'd be a more enjoyable match if he pulls out the sledgehammer. It would be downright horrendous to allow Triple H to lose, the only way I see this happening is through interference. I hope Triple H cheats for the hell of it even though he outclasses Booker in wrestling haha.

People that I think are awesome aka ones I admire and the ones that think I'm a nice guy:
    ~ Celessa Avalon ~ Raye Hino Tora_no_Umei Nyanko Tears

The Kunoichi Plushie =3 AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2008 04:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Where is that?x.x

Matches

And The Best Of Them All

Triple H VS King Booker

John Morrison vs CM Punk
    CM Punk...about time he had a ECW Championship belt....

John Cena vs Randy Orton
    Randy Orton...I think his RKO is more dealier than the STFU or the FU....

The Great Khali vs Batista
    Batista .....He has a chance...

Triple H vs King Booker
    Triple H....The true King of Kings...If he wins his comeback will be incredible...

Here's something you missed...
    Chavo Guerrero (sp?) vs Rey Mysterio
    Rey Mysterio....same as Triple H...and Chavo does need a beating after pretending to be Rey and fooling the fans....
    Last edited by AnkoMitarashi; 08-16-2007 at 05:35 PM.
    Thanks Mira Kaiba for the super fantabulous set.
    Akito/Agito/Lind obsessed fangirl

Senior Member Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 05:32 PM
    Threads

This should be merged with my topic IMO. But outside that Sumerslam has NOT been completely released yet. So far this is a VERY LACK LUSTER event. But for the matches thus far...

Rey Mysterio VS Chavo Guerrero
    Most likely Chavo. He'll likely do like Uncle Eddie and Lie, Cheat, and Steal a victory.

John Morrison (Johnny Nitro) VS CM Punk - CM Punk. If he loses again, I feel that ALL of CM Punks support to put him in the Main Event of ECW and his fans in general are going to be crushed to the piont he'll LOSE Fans due to it. I know I'll stop being his fan as WWE pushes a terrible Champion agian since they do have Khali.

"The King of Kings" Triple H VS King Booker: Easily King Booker. I've read Booker T DOES NOT want to return to that name since he feels the King Booker persona has really REALLY helped his career out of the slump in 06. Triple H... I just don't like him.

The Great Khali VS Batista: I HATE BATISTA. But Great Khali CAN NOT wrestle. He cannot speak english good enough to cut a promo. He doesn't do a single thing for the fans. Batista doesn't wrestle because HE CAN NOT wrestle. Between these two horrible titans who would have been REALLY REALLY FAMOUS twenty years ago, I'm rooting for Batista. This match WILL reguardlessly SUCK OFF THE WALLS. Neither of them can wrestle, Batista has 6 moves (Punch, Kick, Spear, Spinbuster, Double Underhand Hook Double Knee to chest, and a sad Sitout Powerbomb/Batista Bomb) while Khali has 2 moves (Over head SLAP and double handed Chock Slam). This match will suck SO BAD.

John Cena VS Randy Orton: Easily Randy Orton. I've read that Triple H is really pushing for Randy Orton to win this one and for him and Randy to fued for the title. I however do sense another paper champion being Orton AGAIN and Triple H go on a nine month reign as WWE Champion.
    Why I'm Better Than You | I have an inability care about swearing

Christopher Micheal Benoit Career Profile
    May 21, 1967 - June 25 2007

Closed Thread

Thread Information