AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Who is your favorite Lieutenant and why?

Junior Member serenityjing is on a distinguished road serenityjing's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2007 10:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

yachiru.. she look so cute, esp on ken chan's back..
    she got unknown powers, which i suspect she very strong
    as she the lieutenant for 11 squad [ known for fighting!]

Banned Forum / Chat RangikuGirl is infamous around these parts RangikuGirl is infamous around these parts RangikuGirl is infamous around these parts RangikuGirl is infamous around these parts RangikuGirl is infamous around these parts RangikuGirl is infamous around these parts RangikuGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2007 05:36 PM
    Threads

Izuru prolly, he's pretty cool and has an awesome ability...
    Renji is alright, but fight-wise he's always losing most of the time.

Dark Angel from Hell Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2008 10:20 PM
    Threads

9th Division Vice Captain: Hisagi Shuuhei!!!!!
    He's sooo amazing!!!(even though he like never shows up!!)and he's the best!!! HE'S #1!!!!!

Sigh.
    ^^
    I'm Back~!

Sorry I was gone so long! I had so much to do!

Member Arvannadarkblade is on a distinguished road Arvannadarkblade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2007 09:03 PM
    Threads

Rangiku Matsumoto is my favorite Vice Captain, there is far more to her then meets the eyes when she first appeared on the show and I love her zanpakuto Haineko (Ash Cat)
    There are more things in Heaven and Earth then are dreamt of in your philosphy. Somethings go bumb in the night and they are damn cute well.

The-devil-bringeR lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2010 04:16 AM
    Threads

Renji is the best!!!
    Non mihi, Non tibi, Sed nobis!
    Not for me, Not for you, But for us!

Xbox Live Gamertag: lordrellik8
    Feel free to add me as a friend.

Junior Member Schiffer Ulquiorra has a spectacular aura about Schiffer Ulquiorra has a spectacular aura about Schiffer Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2007 11:07 PM
    Threads

i think i would also like Hisagi the most for no reason
    Last edited by Schiffer Ulquiorra; 10-15-2007 at 01:26 AM.

The-devil-bringeR lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2010 04:16 AM
    Threads

Nemu Kurotsuchi is pretty cool too!
    Non mihi, Non tibi, Sed nobis!
    Not for me, Not for you, But for us!

Xbox Live Gamertag: lordrellik8
    Feel free to add me as a friend.

Junior Member FoxxyKat is a splendid one to behold FoxxyKat is a splendid one to behold FoxxyKat is a splendid one to behold FoxxyKat is a splendid one to behold FoxxyKat is a splendid one to behold FoxxyKat is a splendid one to behold FoxxyKat is a splendid one to behold FoxxyKat's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2007 05:48 AM
    Threads

I would also have to go w/ Renji. I like his personality and maybe the guy w/ the '69' on his face b/c he looks cool.

Myrra's stalker. Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2008 09:10 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Arvannadarkblade View Post
    Rangiku Matsumoto is my favorite Vice Captain, there is far more to her then meets the eyes when she first appeared on the show and I love her zanpakuto Haineko (Ash Cat)
    Yup. I agree with you on that one. Rangiku is smart and pretty. Also Renji is cool as well.

Credit goes to PhoenixChan*~ for this set.

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 08:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I personally like Nemu. -duh- She's quiet, calm, and the fact she is less of a character then most attracts me to her.
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

Member Loveless_Broken is a name known to all Loveless_Broken is a name known to all Loveless_Broken is a name known to all Loveless_Broken is a name known to all Loveless_Broken is a name known to all Loveless_Broken is a name known to all Loveless_Broken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2007 09:24 PM
    Threads

Momo cause she is cute, cares and she would help no matter what.
    Even though she listen to Aizen she really didn't know better.
    She also haves a cool fire Zanpaktou and she is very good in demon magic.
    Also wen she is mad she is very strong.
    Last edited by Loveless_Broken; 10-30-2007 at 06:05 AM.
    He promise you the world and everything more.
    But the next day he will replace you with a better one.
    Then he throws you away with a broken heart.
    Wanting to kill yourself you seek hopeless to a other love.
    Then it will repeat again and again.. till you don't have a heart left.

Senior Member ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2008 10:24 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Serenith Youkai View Post
    I like Renji Abarai since for one he just appears to me as the coolest and one of the strongest onces..
    I also like him.
    "A ninja must always endure."-Recca
    "There are no coincidences in this world."-Clow Reed/Eriol
    "Try at least twice,
    Fail at least once."
    reccasakoshita16.blogspot.com
    Wanna join my family?...Just pm me.

Junior Member Shuuhei'sChick is infamous around these parts Shuuhei'sChick is infamous around these parts Shuuhei'sChick is infamous around these parts Shuuhei'sChick is infamous around these parts Shuuhei'sChick is infamous around these parts Shuuhei'sChick is infamous around these parts Shuuhei'sChick is infamous around these parts Shuuhei'sChick's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2008 07:33 PM
    Threads

Renji Abarai and Shuuhei Hisagi! I mean there sexy. What more do you need? XD (I'm a total fangirl)

Junior Member Shuuhei'sChick is infamous around these parts Shuuhei'sChick is infamous around these parts Shuuhei'sChick is infamous around these parts Shuuhei'sChick is infamous around these parts Shuuhei'sChick is infamous around these parts Shuuhei'sChick is infamous around these parts Shuuhei'sChick is infamous around these parts Shuuhei'sChick's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2008 07:33 PM
    Threads

Renji Abarai and Shuuhei Hisagi! I mean they're sexy. What more do you need? XD (I'm a total fangirl)

Thats life. Awesome? Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume has a reputation beyond repute Shin Natsume's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-22-2012 07:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 4768-7102-5291

Quote Originally Posted by ReccaReichiri16 View Post
    I also like him.
    booo I think Ichigo is stronger and better. Renji has a big mouth and isnt as cool.

iProcrastinate. Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2010 07:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I wish T.T

Hmm..Rangkiku Matsumoto and Yachiru I think it is ^_^ Yachiru is so kawaii and Rangkiku is just awsome!
    I Sig by Hakuchuumu<3 I

We're Waiting For You. :]

Member Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2008 02:44 PM
    Threads

*squees* Yay! Other people who like Shuhei Hisagi!!! He's definitely my most favorite lieutenant and needs to be in the show way more often because well for one he's hot, and for another thing, he just seems like a really nice good, strong guy who's trying to do good but it's all confused and confumbled by his captains betrayal... Poor Hisagi! *gives him a good hug* =D

Oh and my other favorite (all fangirliness aside) is Momo Hinamori because she's strong and also nice and sweet and you just feel so bad for her because of what Aizen did to her and how he used her and how she's all broken because of it because she loved and trusted him... She's just awesome! I love her! =D
    Last edited by Stenchgirl; 12-01-2007 at 03:52 PM.
    Bill Bandai: Everyone will buy my seemingly innocent toys and pay their hard earned money for them!
    Bill Clinton: So then the toys will rise up and destroy them?
    Bill Bandai: No, you ninny, they just SIT there. People will go nuts wondering WHEN they'll rise up and destroy them!

POP! Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2007 01:34 PM
    Threads

its all about Matsumoto lol. shes hot AND she can fight!
    "With great strength and skill, comes the ability to protect those who cannot protect themselves."-Twinblade Slayer

Coodie Queen Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull has a reputation beyond repute Ultra Dull's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2008 11:34 PM
    Threads

Yachiru! She's so adorable! ^///^ I love Yachiru! ....Uhm...that's pretty much it. .___.;

Legendry SUPER SAIYAN FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2009 01:29 PM
    i live in india,nasik that is in maharashtra
    Threads

i go for renji my fav of all times

Demon of War Hell patrol has a reputation beyond repute Hell patrol has a reputation beyond repute Hell patrol has a reputation beyond repute Hell patrol has a reputation beyond repute Hell patrol has a reputation beyond repute Hell patrol has a reputation beyond repute Hell patrol has a reputation beyond repute Hell patrol has a reputation beyond repute Hell patrol has a reputation beyond repute Hell patrol has a reputation beyond repute Hell patrol has a reputation beyond repute Hell patrol's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2010 09:24 PM
    Threads

Momo is my favorit because shes the Lieutenant of Aizen

crazy and insane lameness shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2008 10:11 PM
    Threads

Cool yachiru!!

yachiru...because she's really cute!!!

Junior Member kate27 is on a distinguished road kate27's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2007 07:18 AM
    Threads

renjie abarai, he is cool
    kcverzonilla

Senior Member Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2008 08:39 AM
    Threads

I'd probably have to go with either Abarai Renji or Shiba Kaien.

Senior Member Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2010 03:58 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: i have 1 but idk it

either renji or hisagi. i don't know why

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information