AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Rate this anime!

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll

1 50.00%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

1 50.00%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [TV series] Akasukin chacha

Toujours Pur BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2024 11:42 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default [TV series] Akasukin chacha

Type: TV series
    Genre: Witch & Wizards

Plot synopsis:The red-hooded young girl Chacha is an apprentice to the great and wise sorcerer Seravi (sort of a pretty-boy Merlin with an amusingly sarcastic doll on his shoulder). She proves herself worthy to attend magic school, and goes off on various misadventures with her friends, including the loyal were-puppy Riiya, the chivalrous and clueless mageling Shiine (who is apprentice to Seravi's rival, Dorothy), and a motley cast of other kiddified fairy-tale characters. But Chacha has a secret that not even she knows - she has the power to become the Magical Princess, and can use this power to defeat the forces of Darkness! (If only she can get all those spells right first.)

Story: 8.99/10 Oh... nice Story too!! an weak apprentice that always mistook of her spells.Very interesting & funny.This story is for little kids but even the older one loves to watch!

Characters : 8/10 I like Chacha she is determined & also Shiine! but the other characters are interesting too.

Art/animation :8/10 Like Hell teacher Nube this animation is pretty cool specially the effects.

Voice acting/music: 8/10 Very dramatic voice & I like the opening song too!!Better if you hear it guys!

Overall:9/10 I was 8 years old at that time & still Akasukin Chacha is fresh in my mind & Im watching it again right now because I really enjoying it.
    Last edited by BuLmA; 08-06-2008 at 03:53 AM.

Member dorothy1227 has a reputation beyond repute dorothy1227 has a reputation beyond repute dorothy1227 has a reputation beyond repute dorothy1227 has a reputation beyond repute dorothy1227 has a reputation beyond repute dorothy1227 has a reputation beyond repute dorothy1227 has a reputation beyond repute dorothy1227 has a reputation beyond repute dorothy1227 has a reputation beyond repute dorothy1227 has a reputation beyond repute dorothy1227 has a reputation beyond repute dorothy1227's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2008 02:45 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Type: TV Series
    Genre: Witch and Wizards

Plot Synopsis: The story is about a Princess named Cha-cha raised by a castle guard named Seravy who became the #1 world's greatest wizard. Chacha is a very fun and determined girl even though her spells aren't always that right which adds to the fun of the show. She goes to the Urara School of Magic along with friends Riya who can turn to a wolf and Shiine student of Dorothy who is Seravy's childhood obsession or love interest until she changed her hair color to red. Chacha fights the Dark Lord to rescue her parents and Shiine's parents with the help of her friends which are Riya, Shiine, Marine, Orin, Yakuu, Dorothy, and Seravy. They are called the 8 Paladins of Love, Courage and Hope.

Story: 8/10- The story is fun to watch. You can't help but laugh at the pranks and how Seravy teases Dorothy a lot.

Characters: 8/10- They are great. They have their own unique abilities, strength and power.

Art/Animation: 7/10- The magic effects are so amazing and convincing. It convinced me well.

Voice acting/music: 8/10- The voices fits the character so well, even their expressions. The music fits the scene perfectly. The opening and ending song interprets the series pretty smooth.

Overall: 9/10- Love the story, love the characters, love all of them. I was 12 years old when I started watching it. I just wished that Seravy and Dorothy's did work out in the end. I love the series so much that I still watch it in the internet everyday when I'm not busy.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information