AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Rate this anime!

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll

1 50.00%

0 0%

1 50.00%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

Thread: [TV series/manga] Hell teacher Nube

Threaded View

Toujours Pur BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2024 11:42 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default [TV series/manga] Hell teacher Nube

Type: T.V series/Manga
    Genre: fantasy & drama

Plot synopsis:Nueno Mesuke, better known as "Nube", is a school teacher who does more than just teach. You see, Nube's left hand is a huge, nasty-looking demon's claw. He uses it to get rid of malicious demons, ghosts, spirits and other supernatural beings that are giving his students a hard time. Nube's left hand was normal, until one fateful day when he exorcised an extremely powerful demon from a child. He was outmatched and lost his left hand. The only way to fight it was to let it enter his body. As a result, Nube has a demonic left hand where his own hand used to be. To educate and protect -- that's what Jigoku Sensei Nube does.

Story: 9/10 This is the story of a teacher who has a demon hand.I like this story because Nube really love his student & always protects them.

Characters: 8/10 I like the characters especially Nube & Yukime they really cool.I like Yukime's power...snow.

Art/animation: 7.99/10 Nice animation if only I can post the pictures but its nice too!

Voice acting/music: 7/10 Im sorry I forgot the voice because i was a kid back before but I like the music...the opening song.

Overall: 8/10 please watch it...you gotta love it too like I do.I think I gotta watch it again.
    Last edited by BuLmA; 08-06-2008 at 09:02 AM.

Thread Information