AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: itza's sig thread

Junior Member ItzAnIllUziOn will become famous soon enough ItzAnIllUziOn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-11-2007 02:33 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default itza's sig thread

here are some that ive did..i have more..ill post them later
    note- the ones that dont have my name or the name "full_metal_souske" are ones i did for requests
    newest

__________________________________________________ ________________

(yea forgot to fix the light brown on this one)

i have more i just gotta dig them up
    Last edited by ItzAnIllUziOn; 10-11-2007 at 02:34 AM.

Aces High Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2009 02:46 PM
    Threads

I like the render you used for the Hitsugaya sig. ^.^;

Well, first off I can tell you use brushes to form your backgrounds for your signatures. You should really try breaking out of that and try and develop skills with the pen tool, smudging, lighting effects, and filters. Your text isn't bad at all but you just need to refine it a bit.

All in all, your work is pretty nice. Just keep up the effort.

Junior Member ItzAnIllUziOn will become famous soon enough ItzAnIllUziOn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by TreyX View Post
    I like the render you used for the Hitsugaya sig. ^.^;

Well, first off I can tell you use brushes to form your backgrounds for your signatures. You should really try breaking out of that and try and develop skills with the pen tool, smudging, lighting effects, and filters. Your text isn't bad at all but you just need to refine it a bit.

All in all, your work is pretty nice. Just keep up the effort.
    thank you..i had to render that hitsugaya...it took me a good 30min...
    thanks for the tips

thanks for the comments everyone

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Cool, nice sigs. My favorites are the first and fourth one - I love the way the image blends into the brown background! You may want to work on the placement and blending of your text a bit, but other than that, awesome sigs! I like the Hitsugaya extraction that you used. XD
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

one of my newest sigs..i did last week..

-note- ive edited the first post so it has this sig at the top..all new sigs will be put on the top.

Junior Member Ulquiorra #4 has a brilliant future Ulquiorra #4 has a brilliant future Ulquiorra #4 has a brilliant future Ulquiorra #4 has a brilliant future Ulquiorra #4 has a brilliant future Ulquiorra #4 has a brilliant future Ulquiorra #4 has a brilliant future Ulquiorra #4 has a brilliant future Ulquiorra #4 has a brilliant future Ulquiorra #4 has a brilliant future Ulquiorra #4 has a brilliant future Ulquiorra #4's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2007 08:21 AM
    Threads

I love them i just think they are too big and i dont like some tipography work =P but overall they are good ones ;D

my favourite is your new! continue posting
    ~ PM ME FOR SIGNATURE & AVATAR REQUEST ~
    Ulquiorra Shiffer #4 Espada

Closed Thread

Thread Information