AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: who is better for Tenchi?

Member canta per me is just really nice canta per me is just really nice canta per me is just really nice canta per me is just really nice canta per me's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 05:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default who is better for Tenchi?

What girl of the many that show up in Tenchi's life do you think is the best for him? or which one is your favorite? I go with Ryoko all the way personally. Of course she would be able to protect him better than the others but she really genuinely would give up everything for him. For those of you that have seen the whole series you know what I mean.

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2014 03:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

I think Ryoko would be the best canidate for him. She'd give him the extra spunk in life that he needs, he'd be able to control her wildness (to an extent) and as far as I can see she really, truly does love him. Besides, who wants to marry their great aunt Ayeka anyway? lol. That's not really germane to the topic-so-disregard that.

Though yes, I agree, she really truly would give up *everything* for him. Even Ayeka couldn't *really* give up her throne to be with him. (Even though in the end of Universe she went running back to Earth...Can't say as much for the OAV, since in that series she never had to return to Jurai in the first place...buuut-anyway.) Ryoko also had been with Tenchi since he was really tiny, and is still with him and protecting him now. So, I think she's probably the best bet. Though, we all know Tenchi will never, ever stoop to choosing one girl over another.
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Senior Member xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2007 09:25 PM
    Threads

Eh..i guess i agree with the person above

Junior Member TheAliceGame is on a distinguished road TheAliceGame's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2007 08:49 PM
    Threads

I think Ryoko would eat Tenchi alive had something between them happened. Let's face it, Ryoko couldn't be tied down to just one guy. Her attention span, and willingness to be free are just to powerful. Now, she loves Tenchi, there's no doubt; but I think she'd want him to travel through space with her. I don't think Tenchi would do that.

Sadly Ayeka would be the best choice for any sort of future with Tenchi. And I believe that if she had the choice she'd give everything up for him. <3 Which is sweet. Even though I believe he wouldn't let her.

Senior Member Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 07:00 PM
    Threads

Hn.. Now. I'd say Tenchi and Sasami. >.> Yes people. I know she's like a KID. :3 Though.. they look soo cute together. XD
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope...

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by w yǔ View Post
    Hn.. Now. I'd say Tenchi and Sasami. >.> Yes people. I know she's like a KID. :3 Though.. they look soo cute together. XD
    Why not go with Tsunami then? Same person and also she's not 8 in that case. xd

...Clear...

Will Skeith take over? Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2007 07:39 PM
    Threads

Washuu? I dunno...I always liked that pairing..

Senior Member Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Higurashi Kagome View Post
    Why not go with Tsunami then? Same person and also she's not 8 in that case. xd
    Aye. Lol, indeed. Tsunami it is. :3
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope...

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2008 05:25 PM
    The Land That Public Transport Forgot, Great Britain :)
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

This post will probably contain spoilers, people ;D

It really depends on the series you watch. In the OVA, there are decent cases for Ayeka, Sasami and Ryouko, and even at an outside pinch Mihoshi or Washu (at least until you reach the OVA3, when you have the invasion of the evil Noike...but I digress).

In all the other series, Ryouko is the only viable candidate to end up with Tenchi. She has competition in Universe from Ayeka, but Tenchi never really shows much interest in her (he does leave Jurai and go back to the Earth, after all...and he does pretty much tell her that when things are over she can go home and the rest of them back to Earth. He's dense. He doesn't get that Ayeka loves him - but he has a growing chemistry with Ryouko and it's all but settled by the end of the second movie anyway)

In Shin Tenchi Muyou, she has a lot of growing up to do before she can win Tenchi, but at least she has a shot at it. It's sad for Ayeka that she's been reduced to the level of whining background noise for most of that series...Sakuya being the competition. But Sakuya being not real...yeah, not a great future in that.

It's only in the OVA that Tenchi might choose one of the others (although disappointingly he'll probably choose all of them, to be honest, a la Seina in GXP, blech). Although the OVA3 did manage to destroy most chemistry between him and the characters...

I always see him choosing Ryouko, mind you I can't imagine that he'd ever do anything else.

Vraie

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 08:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Skeith/Haseo Wave View Post
    Washuu? I dunno...I always liked that pairing..

Lol. I think it would be interesting to see Tenchi and Washuu together.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2008 05:25 PM
    The Land That Public Transport Forgot, Great Britain :)
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Jagan Eye View Post

Lol. I think it would be interesting to see Tenchi and Washuu together.
    Perhaps its just me but that's sort of like dating your mother...(lol).

Washuu is my 2nd favourite character and I love her to death. But the idea of her with Tenchi creeps me out. Mikamo is Washuu's guy anyhow...she clearly still loves him (and so she should)!!!

Vraie
    Vraie's Tenchi Muyou & Fushigi Yuugi Fanfiction at FFnet
    ----------------------------
    遥かなる時空の中で
    Reasons why the Hachiyou should never come to the Miko's world #1

泰明:問題ない。神子の世界では和歌ではなくカラオケなるものをするそうだ。
    永泉:空の。。。
    頼久:桶?!
    -----------------------------
    Avatar: Nakamoto Shou from Sotsugyou M.

Junior Member Trident_Spear is on a distinguished road Trident_Spear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2007 10:25 PM
    Threads

)In Shin Tenchi Muyou, she has a lot of growing up to do before she can win Tenchi
    For all the series flaws (namely it being a piece of crap), Aeka is almost the most mature person at the household, she was the only one who stayed and tried to keep the family together.

More than can be said of any of the others.

Quote Originally Posted by VraieEsprit View Post
    Mikamo is Washuu's guy anyhow...she clearly still loves him (and so she should)!!!
    Hi! LOL! I hope you were being completely facetious!

That's completely nonsensical. Mikamo LEFT Washu 20K years ago, deprived Washu of her beloved baby son, and married another woman all within a span of 6 months - and Mikamo did all this because his family told him to. What a cowardly man! Washu was broken up for nearly 20K years about it and first opened up to Tenchi about it in the baby Taro episode. There is nothing about him that deserves love from Washu and I don't think she'd be anything but bitter if they met.

Clearly, she is enamored with Tenchi from the beginning and is only being drawn closer. Witness her comments to Dr. Clay about her guinea pig or to Funaho about Tenchi in last OAV episode before OAV3 (as I did not see OAV3 yet or care that much).

But I suppose it's better to write off the competition any way possible if you are rooting for another character! LOL!
    Last edited by Trident_Spear; 08-24-2007 at 10:26 PM.

Member hyllboy88 is on a distinguished road hyllboy88's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2007 04:23 PM
    Threads

ayeka is better for a realtionship but i like ryoko better shes not as prissy

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by hyllboy88 View Post
    ayeka is better for a realtionship but i like ryoko better shes not as prissy

Ehhh.. Ryoko is an Alien as well, they all are. It depends on what the Tenchi kid wants, really. And since he ain't real, the creators make that decision. .

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Ehhh.. Ryoko is an Alien as well, they all are. It depends on what the Tenchi kid wants, really. And since he ain't real, the creators make that decision. .
    Except they never do. And never will. Because that's part of the premise to the story.

...Clear...

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Except they never do. And never will. Because that's part of the premise to the story.
    Exactly. =/ They never seem to let it go OUR way for once.

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Exactly. =/ They never seem to let it go OUR way for once.
    I know, right? Sometimes it makes me wonder...Whats wrong with happy/definite endings to anime/manga?

...Clear...

Senior Member Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2008 02:16 PM
    Threads

I think Ryoko should end up with tenchi!

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Oh Ryouko by a LANDSLIDE. I can't believe I was once a AekaxTenchi fan. What was I thinking....T_T

Senior Member mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2008 03:18 AM
    Threads

I know, right? Sometimes it makes me wonder...Whats wrong with happy/definite endings to anime/manga?
    ever had a happy ending in life? it don't happen. there are happy moments for sure, but life continues even when the biography stops. i think thats what attracted me to anime: it doesn't apologize for leaving itself open, and is a solid depictions of the continuity of life. (no matter how fantastic or unbelievable it is.)
    which is also what irritates me since, there is always more story to be told after they finish telling their singular event. but my own existential quirks don't matter.

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Point on happy endings...though there are some. But what about definite ones? The fans need closure in anime and manga-You don't start a story and then just leave it hanging in the middle. Every life has a beginning and an end, so should stories.

...Clear...

The Janitor Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2011 10:55 AM
    Threads

Ryoko and Tenchi, she changed his life...Muahahahahaha...
    Either way Ryoko despite her personality, she can act serious...I saw this anime about 5 years ago,and I just remember that Ryoko and Tenchi are the best couple just because they balance each other.

YAY... It appear that BOREDOM strikes quite often!!

Senior Member Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2008 07:19 PM
    Threads

I agree with Florian, Sasami (no not Tsunami!)..

Why? Well why not have a loli instead of a demon girl? How about both for the matter?

Sasami also happens to be a Magical girl in an alternate dimension, though as to how this will help make it easier...

If I recalled correctly... Sasami is actually 800 years old, so she's not really 8 now is she?

Viva la Touhou !!!!! CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2014 12:49 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: SabotageDaemon

Ryoko.

Shes known him for so long and seems to carry more deep emtions for Tenchi then the rest. Shes fought along side him in just about every battle. She trys to make him happy. Even if shes not too experienced in more normal day to day activities, she still trys to a certain amount.

Tenchi would also have a really hot mother-in-law, Washu. Her advanced science has helped him out time and time again.

Tenchi, dont be stupid and go for Ryoko. ^^

Senior Member Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2008 07:19 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by CapnJack View Post
    Ryoko.

Shes known him for so long and seems to carry more deep emtions for Tenchi then the rest. Shes fought along side him in just about every battle. She trys to make him happy. Even if shes not too experienced in more normal day to day activities, she still trys to a certain amount.

Tenchi would also have a really hot mother-in-law, Washu. Her advanced science has helped him out time and time again.

Tenchi, dont be stupid and go for Ryoko. ^^
    Hmm... Well I'm sure that "incest" (mother-in-law) wouldn't be a problem then? Having Washu try and take away Tenchi from her own daughter...

But then thats just a small possibility.. Ryoko does seem like the best choice for Tenchi, I mean it did start off as a child relationship (does having Ryoko's ghost looking over Tenchi count?).
    Last edited by Ikaruga; 01-17-2008 at 06:42 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information