AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: What's the best Tenchi Muyo series?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tenchi Muyo, OVA

11 42.31%
  • Tenchi Universe

10 38.46%
  • Tenchi in tokyo

3 11.54%
  • Tenchi Muyo, GXP

1 3.85%
  • Or just the movies

0 0%
  • None

1 3.85%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What tenchi series do you think is the best

Senior Member Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2008 02:16 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What tenchi series do you think is the best

What tenchi series do you think is the best?
    I like the first Tenchi Muyo series that came out, (you know, the one that has the white haired Kagato in it).
    In my opinion the originals are always the best.

(Thinks to herself;"wow, not many Tenchi Muyo fans.")
    Last edited by Tenchi_fan; 09-27-2007 at 10:04 PM.

Senior Member mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch has a reputation beyond repute mythroch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2008 03:18 AM
    Threads

I guess my irritation is with the fact that the story resets each series, instead of continuing. so the best series for me would also have to the OVA, even though i watched the other ones just to see how the differed.

(And what the blankity blank is Pretty Sammy all about? Please!!!!!)

Senior Member Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2008 02:16 PM
    Threads

It is kinda stupid that they reseted the story on each series that came out.
    And actually they did continue the series, but they only made seven episoides, and it was not nearly as good as the OVA.
    And I have no idea what Pretty Sammy is.
    Is it part of the Tenchi Muyo series?

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2008 05:25 PM
    The Land That Public Transport Forgot, Great Britain :)
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Pretty Sammy is a Sasami spinoff based around Sasami and Tsunami in a sort of spoofish setting. It's not too bad but more of a kids series I'd say. Plus aside from the Pretty Sammy OVA, it's not dubbed into English...it only exists in subtitled Japanese form. At least as far as I've seen.

The major positive in Pretty Sammy is her friend Misao and her alter-ego Pixy Misa.

Essentially it's a mahou shoujo anime - I'm sure it's spoofing Sailor Moon at times, actually. Sasami is chosen by Tsunami, the elected Queen of Juraihelm to bring the world into balance and to create some kind of a link with Earth. And her main rival for the throne, Rumia, is trying to thwart her using Misao as Pixy Misa. (Except Misao has no idea she is Misa).

I think the Magical Project S storyline is better than the rather rushed OVA...but that's just me. I haven't watched it in a long time. Yokoyama Chisa's Sasami voice grates on the ears a lot at times

Pretty much every Tenchi fan says that the OVA is the best series. And it has some really cool concepts going on in it. Washu and Ryouko's connection is very neat and so is Sasami and Tsunami's. It was the first series I saw and I'm still really fond of it - especially the OVA 1. But the OVA 3 really disappointed me with its information dumping and it';s focus on unecessary plot - it seemed more like an advert for the GXP and it tied way too much to the Shin novels - with which the OVA 1 at least conflicts. I'm not of the thought process that just because the original creator was behind it it's gotta be the best or official canon. OVA 3 badly misses Hasegawa-san's influence. ^_^. She was after all the screenplay writer for the OVA 1...she was NOT involved in the OVA 3. Nuff said, right? Nuff said.

Probably I'd say that (partly because of the disaster that is the OVA 3) my favourite series is Tenchi Universe (actually, people mayn't know that the final movie sequel to Universe, Tenchi Forever had Kajishima-san's direct influence on it, so I suppose this timeline isn't so far removed from canon after all). But I'm not a purist and I love Universe for a few reasons. Namely:

#1: The characters are not hyper-powerful beings. They're more normalised and I like this better. I really dislike the choushin concept - if you're all powerful, what's the point?

#2: Kiyone is in it. Do I need to explain that? Noike is a really really poor excuse for a replacement :P

#3: The time scale is more normalised. No thousands of years involved. That always irked me in the OVA.

#4: There's not much that happens in the OVA which Tenchi Universe actively contradicts. When I began writing fanfic I wrote from that premise and actually most of the OVA concepts can make sense in the TU setting.

#5: TU puts a lot of emphasis on character interaction. In a sense it's far better handled than the OVA, which often delays relationships by insisting on explaining them actively. It's always better if a show explains something by doing rather than by telling. Most of the time the OVA balances on the line in the telling stakes. Sometimes it crosses over. Universe never does.

#6: Kagato Jurai is possibly the best villain in Tenchi Muyou. I say possibly only because of my ongoing fondness for Seiryo :P But that's another story completely... I know a lot of people like original Kagato and I do too. But I also love the idea of the renegade Prince and the way Yousho is worked into the TU series. It's much more emphatically done somehow.

#7: The music score. I love Renai no Jikuu and Towa Ni and the way they work them into the series. I've most of the TM! soundtrack songs and a lot of the good ones associated with the OVA don't appear actually IN the OVA. Washu's Lullabye is the only one I can think of off hand. Whereas Renai no Jikuu and the scene under the sakura is one of the most emphatic Tenchi scenes there is.

#8: Nagi and Ken Ohki. Words cannot express how cool I think Nagi is as a character

I also really like the fact that TU requires you to infer things about the characters and the story. I'm a geek and I always find that more fun.(For example, why is it Mirei can only be properly seen by Sasami? Why is it that Yagami only restarts in Sargasso after Sasami touches the panel? How does Sasami disappear so easily in the autumn leaves outside the shrine? Could she be Tsunami - only noone ever says so for sure??)

But I don't think a lot of folk think about it that way. Certainly when I've spoken to folk before they've never stopped to think about things like that - so I guess that makes me a true uber-geek in that respect.

The OVA is still probably my second favourite series, OVA 3 excluded. (Noike is the only character in any TM! continuity who I actively despise). And my fanfiction has always been TU based with OVA and other themes thrown in where appropriate, so I'm no traitor to the original series. I just like the way TU is handled better.

I also like Shin Tenchi Muyou however. Largely because you see Ryouko as a pirate and I like Hotsuma - he's very cool. And I love all of the movies.

To begin with it annoyed me that they restarted the plot of the series so many times. But actually now I rather like the alternative universe perspective. It certainly creates a lot of different concepts and it's great fun from a fanfic writing perspective. I've spent the last year working as many themes and characters into one universe as possible and it's been so much fun to do Ryouko is my favourite character on screen but Washu has been when writing fanfic.

Tenchi fans are out there, believe me Tenchi Muyou was the first anime I ever watched, so it holds a very special place in my heart.

::shamelessly plugs the fanfic which is linked to in her sig::

Vraie
    Vraie's Tenchi Muyou & Fushigi Yuugi Fanfiction at FFnet
    ----------------------------
    遥かなる時空の中で
    Reasons why the Hachiyou should never come to the Miko's world #1

泰明:問題ない。神子の世界では和歌ではなくカラオケなるものをするそうだ。
    永泉:空の。。。
    頼久:桶?!
    -----------------------------
    Avatar: Nakamoto Shou from Sotsugyou M.

The Character Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 10:12 PM
    Threads

Universe > All other Tenchis

Junior Member FelineBoy is a glorious beacon of light FelineBoy is a glorious beacon of light FelineBoy is a glorious beacon of light FelineBoy is a glorious beacon of light FelineBoy is a glorious beacon of light FelineBoy is a glorious beacon of light FelineBoy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2007 10:52 PM
    Threads

I've only seen the first series and the Tenchi in Tokyo series, so I can't say which is the best. However, I don't like the idea of them restarting every series (as was said)...
    You do not need a weapon, for your body can be a weapon.

Fallen Soldier from Hell Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2008 08:40 AM
    Threads

Tenchi Universe...was the best I remember watching it on toonami
    Are you Experienced?

Protector of Mankind Hanzo_DarkIce has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo_DarkIce has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo_DarkIce has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo_DarkIce has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo_DarkIce has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo_DarkIce has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo_DarkIce has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo_DarkIce has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo_DarkIce has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo_DarkIce has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo_DarkIce has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo_DarkIce's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2009 08:58 PM
    Threads

dude Tenchi Universe is the best hands down

The Janitor Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2011 10:55 AM
    Threads

I like Ryoko, I liked the alternative of Tenchi being potential couple with Ryoko

YAY... It appear that BOREDOM strikes quite often!!

Shimotsuki_No_MiNa is on a distinguished road Shimotsuki_No_MiNa's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2009 07:09 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I vote for the first OAV, I'm a conservative but still think it was the best.

However, I must notice that the movies Tenchi Muyo in Love and Tenchi Forever( a.k.a in Love2) made a huge impression on me. The first one mainly because I regard it as a wonderful addition to the main series. The story about Achika's and Nobuyuki's love was really well presented, the new characters were deeply developed (Achika was just an ideal of a would-be-mother exactly how Tenchi recalled her to be) and the whole plot with interferences into time was very original and extremely well led.
    The second movie was a maturity success. The characters grow as the spectator expects them to. If there was ever to be the final ending to the Tenchi Muyo series, I think this should be the one. Regardless of who we think Tenchi should choose.
    Last edited by Shimotsuki_No_MiNa; 11-10-2007 at 01:06 PM.

Member toushirou hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute toushirou hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute toushirou hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute toushirou hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute toushirou hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute toushirou hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute toushirou hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute toushirou hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute toushirou hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute toushirou hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute toushirou hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute toushirou hitsugaya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2007 03:57 AM
    Threads

I like tenchi in tokyo.
    I love you matsumoto rangiku

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2014 12:36 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

The OAV is the best in my opinion. The art is better, the story is more entertaining and not a loop like Universe (though don't get me wrong, I *love* Universe too.) There is a stronger connection between the characters-and I like the truth behind it that *EVERYONE* in it is related to Tenchi in some way. Even Ryouko, becuase she's Washu's daughter, Washu is the sister of Tsunami, Tsunami is Sasami, Sasami is an Aunt to Tenchi. Mihoshi as well, because Mihoshi is related to Washu's first born son. I find that awfully amusing.

The one thing I don't really like about the OAV is that Mihoshi's GP partner, Kiyone, is only in one episode-and it's a Mihoshi Special. That made me kind of sad...But oh well. x)
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Member GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2009 05:53 PM
    Threads

I kind of liked Universe the best. I felt it had alot more stories in it and it was always intresting to watch....well all of them were but this one was the best, in my opinion.

Member mcfly rule will become famous soon enough mcfly rule will become famous soon enough mcfly rule's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2008 10:10 AM
    Threads

muyo OVA

VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2008 05:25 PM
    The Land That Public Transport Forgot, Great Britain :)
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Higurashi Kagome View Post
    The OAV is the best in my opinion. The art is better, the story is more entertaining and not a loop like Universe (though don't get me wrong, I *love* Universe too.) There is a stronger connection between the characters-and I like the truth behind it that *EVERYONE* in it is related to Tenchi in some way. Even Ryouko, becuase she's Washu's daughter, Washu is the sister of Tsunami, Tsunami is Sasami, Sasami is an Aunt to Tenchi. Mihoshi as well, because Mihoshi is related to Washu's first born son. I find that awfully amusing.

The one thing I don't really like about the OAV is that Mihoshi's GP partner, Kiyone, is only in one episode-and it's a Mihoshi Special. That made me kind of sad...But oh well. x)
    Kiyone is never in any of the OVA-continuity stuff. She's actively left out by Kajishima-san because she's Hasegawa-san's original creation for the novels (one of which was Manatsu no Eve) and he and Hasegawa-san parted ways after OVA1. It seems that that's why Noike was introduced too. To firmly remove the possibility of Kiyone ever entering the OVA-verse.

The Mihoshi special was actually intended as a taster for the TU series, although in reality it's off in its own universe somewhere. It's never really slotted properly into any of the continuities. It's a lot of fun but definitely standalone.

Vraie
    Vraie's Tenchi Muyou & Fushigi Yuugi Fanfiction at FFnet
    ----------------------------
    遥かなる時空の中で
    Reasons why the Hachiyou should never come to the Miko's world #1

泰明:問題ない。神子の世界では和歌ではなくカラオケなるものをするそうだ。
    永泉:空の。。。
    頼久:桶?!
    -----------------------------
    Avatar: Nakamoto Shou from Sotsugyou M.

Senior Member Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 07:00 PM
    Threads

It doesn't really matter, as long as it's decent. =3
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope...

Dai DN Angel koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2008 04:58 AM
    Threads

My personal favorite would be Tenchi Universe.

I luv Irish+mac n'cheez NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2009 02:25 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: No Wii

It was down to Universe or the Original OAV's I chose Universe for two reasons: Number one, Universe is longer and gives you a more satisfying feel when you finish it, i find you're left with a "What happens next" feeling with the Original OAV

My Least favorite However? is GXP, I find it doesn't even fit in with the Original Tenchi Muyo plotline, is completely different than what's needed for the show, and is overall quite a bad series.

but Yes, Universe for me.
    If Anyone has a question about the Anime Industry, be it "What to buy?" Or my opinion on a certain topic. Feel Free to IM Me.

Note: Please make it ledgible and readable before you send it(No Chatspeak please)

Note: Any Questions on "Where can I get things for free" or Piracy issues: Will be met with a Fist of an Angry God(Ignored)

Member karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2010 12:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 3355 9544 4887 7451

I loved the OVA and Universe. The OVA was the best one I seen in my life. My favorite episode is when Tenchi trying to fight Kagato(sp?). Man, I loved it. Universe was great too.

My Anime List
    Banner and avvy made by me~

Lord of Locksley Robin Hood has a reputation beyond repute Robin Hood has a reputation beyond repute Robin Hood has a reputation beyond repute Robin Hood has a reputation beyond repute Robin Hood has a reputation beyond repute Robin Hood has a reputation beyond repute Robin Hood has a reputation beyond repute Robin Hood has a reputation beyond repute Robin Hood has a reputation beyond repute Robin Hood has a reputation beyond repute Robin Hood has a reputation beyond repute Robin Hood's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2008 12:23 AM
    Threads

I liked Universe the best! The first OVA of Ryo-Ohki was good. But I felt it made too many drastic changes to the plot toward the end. Universe kind of evened it out, and added new faces. 2 Movies were also made from that universe as well. ^^
    TY TEED.

Member devilsmaster has a brilliant future devilsmaster has a brilliant future devilsmaster has a brilliant future devilsmaster has a brilliant future devilsmaster has a brilliant future devilsmaster has a brilliant future devilsmaster has a brilliant future devilsmaster has a brilliant future devilsmaster has a brilliant future devilsmaster has a brilliant future devilsmaster has a brilliant future devilsmaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2008 01:44 PM
    Threads

Of course , Tenchi Universe.I would like to watch it again.
    Please visit my blog on
    PSP Game Downloads

AF's Resident Furry Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Gil
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    236 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 12:38 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

i was wondering if there were any places that sell the tenchi box set. i've been looking and i still cant find it. please help me if you can.

Sweetie <3 Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2014 03:38 PM
    Threads

Tenchi Universe and the OVA are the best for me
    Last edited by Dysis; 03-11-2008 at 09:43 PM.

Siggy that i made

My Facebook Pages Please Support them
    Ceres Angels Anime & Manga Club
    Anime Lovers
    Anime Wonderland
    My Admin Page Eiri Yukina

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Lol...my love for this series was ressurected! The OVA (1 and 2) are EASILY the best. All the characters were more likable for it. I liked all the history and connections. It has the best artwork. It was well put together and very interesting. I also like Universe a lot...for the music and it was a bit more romantic...as far as the triangle goes. The character art for Mihoshi and Sasami improved, while it kinda dropped for the other characters. Tenchi in Tokyo was absolutely horrible in every single way it could be and I don't see how anyone COULD like it....XD most Tenchi fans despise it from what I know and for could reason. I'd like to pretend it never existed, which is easy to do since the creator said it's not canon at all. What makes me sad is OVA 3 IS canon and the artwork/story for it is....bleh from what I've seen. Really, how difficult is it to duplicate what the original characters looked like!? They made them look so weird! REMAKE PLEASE. I'm also REALLY mad at Funimation for shafting Ryoko's awesome English VA JUST because she missed her plane to the recording session. HOW EVIL IS THAT!?

*wants to yell at them* Her new voice actress SUCKS. I mean fails completely. *cries* Tenchi's new one is also very bad.

Out of the movies, I like Matsu No Eve a.k.a. Daughter of Darkness best, since it's OVA-like. It was based on a novel by Hasegawa.^^ Tenchi in Love...the one with Achika was nice and quite entertaining. Needless to say, I hated Tenchi Forever. It was very hard to think of it as part of the Tenchi series because it was so different.

I'm surprised no one mentioned the manga....the manga is very cute and well-done as it's based on the OVA. I love Hitoshi Okuda's artwork!
    Last edited by 小美ドクロchan; 03-14-2008 at 02:35 PM.

Senior Member Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean has a reputation beyond repute Totsean's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2008 02:01 PM
    Threads

^ ya srsly. Until that episode of GXP were seyna or meets up with the original tenchi cast just blowed. I hated the new voice acting, it literally made me want to puke, i just couldn't watch it to the end.
    "Truth, joy, and love. The three are interchangeable"

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information