AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: RPG: Magur Wars: Houses in Peril

The Lich Sith Lord Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2010 01:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

His figured leaned back and started to laugh. "Ouhh, you know me all to well. And that Emerald? Well that is...will be used for a nice little show. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Enough slaughter for everyone. But...since you know me. You know Xa'Garath. Me and him are a lot alike. Yu can kind of say...the same person...to a sense." He'd start to laugh again, but it was more manical.

He turned to face Hikaru and Cou. "It's time to reveal to YOU the truth." Aliester would walk over to the Portrait, looking at Hikaru. His left hand grabbed his mask, and his right the top of his hood. Quickly he pulled them off, revealing his face. It was basically identical to teh portrait. His voice wa more dark, and cold. He gazed at Hikaru with firey red eyes, and spoke. "Hehe...I am Xa'Garath. Brother of Zer, ruler of House Nocturne. And I'm soon going to start my little show. HEhe...HAHA! I have fought Zer in a duel and ended up in a draw more than you have killed. I have killed twice as many as you...I am older than most here. By the Dark Lords, I AM a god."

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cou only lowered his head a bit. this was something even he was ready for. He could only watch as the turth hit him. He then smirked and then shook his head. Now if only Hikaru remembered the plan. Then they could take over thier house and their army would be finished. This mighty house would also be the strongest. Both Hikaru and Cou would rule beside him. They would be unstoppable.

"So you and he are one in the same. You've been controling everything from the start. You were their foricng them into the directions you wanted. Then youu up and tricked them and came back as another person. YOu are smarter then i thought. So smart that it sends chills down my spine."

Little Miss Runaway ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2010 12:56 PM
    Dancing in the middle of the street. Doing what I do best. (Nyc..)
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I WISH!

Ahnna woke up in a room that she was unfamiliar with. She then saw Zer on the floor and smirked. So....I get a bed somewhere..and he takes the floor? He has manners. Ahnna thought. She then figured that she was in a hotel and decided to take the bath she needed. She quickly took a bath and went back into the room. She looked at Zer and grabbed her blanket She wrapped it around him. She then took a corner for herself. I remember when I used to sleep in corners. Beds are to fluffy and soft. I will never be able to sleep. Ahnna then closed her eyes and drifted off to into a slumber.
    -Just tell me baby, Tell me I'm crazy, You know it's what makes your heart scream "Take me"..-Mithrosent

The Lich Sith Lord Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"You suck up to me. I do not know why. but, leave my chambers. I have yet to ravel again."

As they left, he looked to his wall across from his picture, looking at a map. "Where are you..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morning rose, the sun beat upon Zers face as he awoke. He noticed Ahnna was gone from the bed. "Where...oh. Wait...why the hell is there a blanket over me?" He'd notice her in a corner, and a blanket on him. "Well, isn't she sweet."

Zer stood. He'd walk over to Ahnna, his foot nudging her, "Wake up. We need to get going."

Little Miss Runaway ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ahnna felt someone touch her and her reflexes took hold. She kicked out at her "Attacker" and opened her eyes. She glared at him and secretly thought Glad I missed. Heh..

Ahnna got up and stretched. She smiled at Zer and said a simple "Let's go then. Sheesh" and walked toward the door. She stopped and asked "How did you pay for this room? And how did you even get the room?" If he killed the owner I swear I am going to hurt him!
    -Just tell me baby, Tell me I'm crazy, You know it's what makes your heart scream "Take me"..-Mithrosent

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hikaru looked at him and left his chambers. HE then headed to his room where he sleet intel the next morning. He would have to find where zer was and finish their battle.

Cou did not sleep. All he did was train alnight in the middle of the courtyard. Flames still rose around his body as his blood fell to the gorund. His hands and face bleed. The redblood fueled him on as cou jumped from wall to wall. He would then only become a blur as flames began to follow him. cou roared as the flames made a tornado and covered his body. The flames rose into the air a swirled in a circle aorund Cou. Cou stood in the middel of the flames. He looked like a demon from the gates of hell as he stood their. blood drippping from his body.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Zer continued to walk. "Oh, I didn't kill the owner. Yes I read that thought."

As he walked down he looked at the owner an dnodded. Proceeding out he stopped. "Ok, we have to go to Tel Nag...thing is. I don't know where to go." His hand would extend upwards as he rubbe dit laughing. Hoping he doesn't get hurt.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ahnna looked at him and raised her eye brows. She then started walking in a random direction and looked at him. "I dunno where that is. But I wanna walk this way" and smiled. She then sighed and said "I need to buy a Cloak. Walking around in blood stained clothes isn't too good eh?" She then sighed and looked at Zer, her eyes still half closed.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Albios finally entered the camp of the refugees of Woc and he walked among them like some angel of peace. A transcendental calm blowing of him like loose dust spread by hand before the winds of the coming storm. He smiled when he saw those who needed comfort, he cleaned those who were dirty, he prayed for those who were to far gone to save. An aged man, one of calm form and peaceful visaged walked up to him, "Who are you, young man, I have not seen you in the House."

"I am but a traveler, seeking to help those who need it."

The old man smiled "That is good of you my son. I am what is passing for a leader of this sad shell of a once great House. Why do you help?"

"I help simply because we are of one essence, you, me and all others. I help because in helping you I am doing little more then helping another fragment of myself. Our souls are bonded by the force you people use and call by that name, Magick"

"Oh? I have studied magick long but I have not heard tell that it is at all like you say."

"I do not care. I merely wish that you pass down what I say for I don't think that I shall live much to say more."

"I suppose I can do you such kindness"

"Please right that I preached that I, as Prophet of Spirits, of those souls which now reside in the Spiritual Matrix that is magick, that the use of magick deals damage to such fabric and if allowed to continue and to grow will ultimately destroy the material through which souls are moved to be reborn. Miscarriages are a result of this damage, certain areas have been so scourged of magick through overuse that there are no leylines to convey the soul into the woman's womb and fuse it with the unborn body that dwells within. I seek to pass on a creed which would ask, through means of peace and serenity, that all use of magick be stopped, even to save a life."

"Leave and never return." said the old man. And he signaled for guards that had survived the atrocity to force Albios to move away from the House. And Albios did so without complaint.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aliester (Xa'Garath, but we'll call him Aliester still) paced around his chamber. Back and forth, his hand rubbing the bottom of his chin. His mind in deep thought of what his next move should be. He stopped and his hands rubbed against his cheeks. "Damn...prehaps I should see what happened to the House of Woc..."

He snapped his fingers, signifying that was a grand Idea. He stood in the center of his chamger, applyin his mask back to his face, and re-hooding his head. He went into deep concentration ad a green flame swirled from the ground. Finally it engulfed him, to which he instnatly transported to the city where Hikaru was, looking not to far off, he saw a refuge of people. "Bingo...hehe."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Zer looked at Ahnna, seeing as her eyes were half-open. This made him slihgtly smile, and tried to hold back laughter. Listening to her, he nodded in agreement. "True, it does look suspicious. Also...did you bath? If not I'm sure there is a river you can visit."

He began to walk with her, in her direction noticing she was walking perfectly, "Your wound. Is it better?"" He looked at her with curiosity. I swear if she pretends to be hurt so I have to carry her...I'mnot gunna be happy.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ahnna smiled and and stumbled a little. "It's a little sore but I will manage. Did you sleep alright??" Ahnna said sleepily. Her eyes kept closing and she replied hazily "I tooka bath but I want a cloak. Alright?" Ahnna had enough dignity to walk ahead of him and too stop herself from yawning. She then stumbled and fell. Her eyes widened as she poked her left leg. Oh my. My leg is numb! How am I going to walk?! Damn. Ahnna thought she she looked at Zer sheepishly and said quietly, "I think I might need to be carried again...."

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It was immediately noticeable to Albios. His years of meditation had heightened his senses to such things and his becoming a Prophet had only further increased his sensitivity. The leylines were vibrating wildly, a great power had just been expended upon them. The local leylines, predominately attached to "white" magic, were recoiling from the epicenter while the leylines from a distance, mostly "black" were gravity towards it. Someone attached to one of the houses of "black" magic just casted a spell. He didn't know what it was exactly but he didn't have a good feeling about. After the guards had pushed him out of the refugee camp he decided not to venture far in case something happened.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aliester approached the refuge, where the old man who greeted Albios not to long ago greeted Aliester. Aliester stood, watching the man, seeingif he would know who he is. The old man had his head down until seeing Aliester, in which he started to speak, "Ah, yes..Welcome, what-...ALIESTER SITHIS?!"

"In his armor, and what have we here? Refuge of Woc? Oh, tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk. Hikaru did a bad job. I'll deal with him later. Until them..." Aliester brought up his hand quickly, pressing it to the mans cehst. With little concentration an energy blast of red emitted from hi shand and through the mans chest, causing a whole to be blown into him. Blood spewed from his back as everyone looked. Aliester gave out a laugh as he'd point his fingers around as flames spun from his tips all around, "BURN, burn in the flames of hell!!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Zer sighed as he looked at her. "Very well...prehaps you can get some more sleep. It will be a while before we reach any town." He walked over to her, bending down slightly so she could climb onto his back. After which he stood up and began to walk.

Ehh...is she acting or being truthful. As he walked he said something to her, "I slept well, thanks for asking. I was actually able to sleep for once...but ya'know...I hate you...fr I have to carry you. Lazy oaf...."
    Yet it's slightly enjoyable....

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ahnna gasped and felt the urge to smack him for calling her a lazy oaf. He has the nerve to call me a...Grrrrrr! Ahnna thought. Her body tensed as she tried to calm herself down. Ahnna then rested her head upon Zer's shoulder and closed her eyes. She fell asleep to Zer's footsteps.

Ahnna soon awoke and shivered. She felt Dizzy and a little disoriented. She look around and then at Zer. She figured that he must be tired. "Do you want to rest for a bit? You must be tired..."

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Albios immediately saw the fire and sighed, a sigh that echoed with fatigue of the world. This was his new life, it seemed, going from fight to fight, though his dislike for violence was great. The world seemed to be saying that, as long as his message was his alone, he would know no peace and find no comfort. But, just scorning his circumstance would get him no closer to solving them, so with rapid though methodical steps, he walked towards the fire. "Stop!" he called with a voice both loud and calm. "Strain not your soul toward such needless violence!"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aliester heard Albios cry out to him. He rippied his hand out from a refuges throat, blood dripping down. He shook it, sendiing some blood off, and then turned to face Albios. "Excuse me...Prophet. Did you just tell me to stop, AND what to do, and how NOT to strain my soul? Spare me your pathetic advice and judgement upon me."

He slowly walked over to Albios, placing his hand on his shoulder, an looking at him. "Do you have any idea who I am? What I've done, how many I've killed?" His hand slowly traced upon Albios cheek. A slight electrical charge going through his body, for a slight sensatin of small discomfort. "And what, by chance do you plan to do if I don't stop?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Zer slightly turned his head to get a small glance at Ahnna, "I appreciate your concern, but I'm fine. BEsides, do you honestly wish to stay in your blood stanined cloak longer?" His head tilted back to look foreward, seeing as it was still an open feild. He got the sensation they were lost. One, how did she know I'm getting a tad bit tired, two, WHERE are we? Three, she soo got us lost.

"Not much further..." His voice was a wee bit broken, trying to hide he had no clue where they were. Still as they approached they seen a fire not to far. Zer held onto Ahnna, to keep her on his back, as he went into a run. As they approached he witnessed bandits killing travellers on a path. "Well, wanna kill some more?"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ahnna said quietly "Keep one alive and ask for directions. Okay? I think I might sit this one out. My leg is still numb." Ahnna then slipped from his back and fell to the ground. She sat there and watched him. "Go on. I'll watch." Ahnna then let out a smile and said "That way we won't be lost anymore"

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Albios looked Aliester straight in the eyes, unperturbed by the electrical sensation. "Such actions of the flesh are beyond my capacity to care about and I fail to see why you mention other then the fact, perhaps, you revel in telling it." His eyes devoured the ill will being sent through Aliester's eyes to his and returned it with only kindness and serenity. "If you will not stop then, I will be forced to make you back off." He loosened his grip on his rapier, and relaxed his muscles so that he was in an even less ready stance to counter any sort of attack put against him. He would give his foe the opening. He would not be the first to strike.

Closed Thread

Thread Information