AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Magur Wars: Houses in Peril

The Lich Sith Lord Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2010 01:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default RPG: Magur Wars: Houses in Peril

Okay, ok. I am now starting the RPG accouting from guidance to start it. NOW, let's go over the RULES

RULES:
    - Basically all rules from AF apply, no cussing, double posting.
    - No GOD MODDING. If I see you God Mod, or get complaints I'll give you ONE, only ONE chance to NOT God mod. Other than that, I'll be kicking you out of the RPG.

Otherwise I give ya two warnings before kicking you.

NOW, the Co GM - Accouting I know him in RL, and he is actually trusty-worthy on this (No offense to others) It is Faro. Faro Domisai is the Co-GM.

And for my Characters,
    - This Color is for Aliester Sithis
    - This Color is for Zer.
    Let's begin.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Aliester Stood within is gothic Cathedral-Like Chamber, known as the Chamber of Arcane. Upon the ceiling, the center, directly above where Alister Stood, was a Window of Stained glass, beholding the Five Dimmu Lords. Sever, Diablo, Nocturne, Zalphroth, and Yig. Each beholding their five colors, Red, Orange, Black, Purple, and Gold.

ALiesters Form would slowly move about, as electric currents of red energy passed around the outskirts of his amor. Finally he settled into a still form, held like a rock. Slowly his eyes shut, and he began to visualize the presence of enemies aroun him. This False illusion was used wiley by him to pass time, but suddenly, to his east, two men dresse din black roves walked their way in, towards Aliester.

"Hmm, What is you two want, and how important is it to disrupte my meditation?"

"Aliester.....We've hinted out the location of the stone you bewish to seek. Many men have died in the process of finding it. But alas we know it's location."

"Wonderful news, where is this stone located?"

"The ruins of Nal'Shada in the Scorched Sea. Do you wish us to send a retrival unit to fetch it?"

"No, I'll go myself. I will leave in roughly Two days time. I need t meditate. This stone will not only help us in the war, it will ensure great power and order. Our enemies grow by the day. Make our men trai harder."

The two men gave a slight bow, as they turned and procceded to walk out the door they entered. Aliester, then let his hands up to a shoulder-width level. A red aura forming aorund him, he began to levvitate. His breathing became relaxed, and his mind altered to a different state.

Zer walked his way down a path in a feild which beheld high grass. His eyes shut, he still procceded to walk as if he knew his direction. Wth his eyes shut, he focused on his surroundings, by smell, and hearing. For some time he heard teh footsteps of roughly 7 follower sin the high grass, along with whispers.

Finally, Zer came to a halt, his eyes still shut, his breathign relxed. Moments of silence passed, until 6 bandits weilding axes and swords jumped out to surround him, and one more figure walke dout. It was a mage dressed in a blue robe. The bandits laughed as they looked at Zer. Zer finally opened his eyes, giveing two bandits a feeling of fear.

"Mundanes, with a mage? My, my how pathetic times have grew."

He pulled from his betl two blue crystal shards. He held them both in hand, as they broke to form into two masamunes (6 ft long) in both hands. His feet became shoulder width apart, and his head tilted down, eyeing focus on the ground, "Come on, give me what you have."

Little Miss Runaway ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2010 12:56 PM
    Dancing in the middle of the street. Doing what I do best. (Nyc..)
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I WISH!

Ahnna walked through the City quietly, the back alley she was in twisting ahead of her just as she knew it would. Her eyes focused on a single door. It looked ordinary until closer inspection showed a marking in the left upper corner. Her tail twitched and her ears heard soft footsteps. She stood in the middle of the alley and look to her right quickly, where the door stood and then ahead of her, at the footsteps growing ever closer. In a quick decision she cut her index finger and touched the mark. Her body glowed slightly, as a fimilar memory engulfed her. She was in her village and saw her father smiling down at her. His face was covered in blood, but at liest he was there. Then a soft Howl brought her to her senses. They door was open and a knife was at her throat. She smiled and without hesitation drew her knife, placing it easily and quickly against the mans throat. She felt a little hesitation but then ran the knife against the mans neck. She heard him fall and walked through the door. She smelt blood and rot to her right, but clean air to her left. She wasn't one to see what she need not see so she walked to the left. She came upon a small chamber and in it, an elderly Warian by a fire. Ahnna walked to the woman and placed her hand on her shoulder.
    "I believe you are Fata?" Said Ahnna in her soft voice, The voice that she seldom used.
    "....Yes....Why do you visit an elder of your kind so..Sudden?" Said the old Warian.
    "Because you are my grandmother. And I am sent to kill you..."
    Ahnna closed her eyes and drew her blade. But before she could do her job, The woman spoke in a stern voice.
    "Well, I knew this was going to happen. Very well, Kill me" The Warian spoke as if this was a normal, Even boring conversation.
    "You are not afraid? That's new. I shall remember you...Just as you want me too" With that Ahnna quickly opted to break the womans neck, and did just that. She walked away thinking about the woman when she saw the necklace, and felt a strange aura.
    -Just tell me baby, Tell me I'm crazy, You know it's what makes your heart scream "Take me"..-Mithrosent

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Albios breathed deep the sounds of the forest. There was a tingling bell of the stream's small waterfall and the course bone-dry rattle of the leaves. He gazed across this place which had been so kind to him for so long, furnishing him with food as he wandered the lands both of the mind and of the body. In his hand was his course spear... made from a scrap of copper which had been discarded and left to rust. He, following the way of the forest, had scavenged it and devoured a stick from the forest and consumed it to make the shaft. It was not a weapon of the greatest quality but it more then sufficed for his hunting. His clothes were well worn and the dirt seemed to have been there since the cloth was woven and not something which had been added later.

He leaned gently against the spear, feeling it bend ever so slightly as it supported his weight, He gazed long with thoughtful eyes before turning his back on the forest and walking toward the town which was not far away.

As he walked he looked around, as was his habit. He saw the beating of magick, as many humans like him could but he chose not to react to such visions. Such was a power he himself did not need nor did he desire. Power to quickly gained, ironically, was a road to weakness and magick was a very fast road indeed. Such speed was not Albios' way, no... he was slow of movement, patient of mind, though quick of wit. He saw in a second but react over time... not rushing anything that needn't be rushed, and not forget anything that should be remembered. He rarely made mistakes and though he never completed anything early, he was seldom late.

Sometimes, but only during such rare times when he found himself with not a thing to do and his mind, always aching for activity, despite the delibrativness of the soul attached, found itself swimming in those areas where it could do little good, Albios would wonder what would have happen had he stayed with his old family and gone to school to learn. Would he have become some great mage like other in his family had before? Someone to make all those elves and warians and other races realize that indeed it was from human stock that the future would be forged? But he shook the thought away, as he always did when he caught himself thinking about it. Such thoughts did him no good, regrets built no futures, only tore them down.

Now he was stepping out of the forest. The trees were now thinning and the grassland was coming. After that it was but a short walk to the town. He sighed, somewhat begrudge under the weight of his purpose but he knew that no one would think his thoughts, and if they did they would not have the voice to say them. So he must sacrifice his pleasant life of peace and thought, to venture forth as a speaker and a prophet. Such a derelict group of people to have to associate himself.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

The Lich Sith Lord Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Damn you Luzy for your great description, I also apologize I had a lot of tpos in mine. You see, ~mithrosent~ Was rushing me to hurry it up n MSN...yeah.

Aliester stopped his altering mind process. He slowly drifted back down to ground level. His feeling to meditate was now oblilerated, for he longed to attack one that he would call ignorant. He made his way to teh exit of his the Chamber. As he grew near, he'd only lifted his hand slightly for a wave, and teh door responded by opening.

His exit took him outside, which the sun shone down heavily uponhim. Befor ehim was a bridge, eading to a small castle, A stronghold during the Civil War for a General of the Imperial Army. He made is way acroos the bridge, that looked over a great valley beweilding a small river. Once in the castle, he strove immediatly to his chambers, where in Men dressed in balck armor, horns signifying they are like demons entered carrying a poorly dressed man.

The both bowed before Aliester. One stepping up speaking in a harsh demonic voice, "Aliester! We found this man, he admitted to being a spy for House Windoril!"

The man began to cry and plead, "Pease, I can tell you everything. Windoril has been looking at this outpost for some time, your Chef is a spy, so is your Maid! Well one....we only know of the location, and nothign more, I swear!!!"

Aliester slowly broght his pace tot he man. Raising his hand to feel the mans boney cheeks. Ice filled the man, fear struck him. The Aliester opend his palm to the side of the mans head. A Red energy grew, tasking shape of a sphere. The Sphere enerted his body, as the man felt as if flames engulfe dhim. or moments, the man screamed. Suddenly his head cracked open, and his skull fragments blasted everywhere. Blood spilt upon the armor of the guards.

"You two, find and kill all the Maids and the Kitchen Staff...better yet, kill all workers of the castle except the guards, and Acolytes."

The mage which stood before Zer, opend his palm, as a ball of fire swirled in it, casting for it's way to the Flesh of Zer. Once the flames hit Zer, it seemed as if ice overcomed it, dispelling it. "Worthless mage. I am Zer, A.K.A Macabre, A Soldier from Thorn! Your magick is useless."

In this moment, Zer grasped one of his hilts firmly, chargin up to the mage at a blinding speed. His Masamune came down, splitting not only th emages skull, but his whole torso in two. Blood spilled out, hitting most of the bandits, and covering Zer's face. Slowly he turned to face the 6 others, who weilde their weapos loose and shook with fear. Four of the Bandits fled, as the other two cahrged in.

As they charged, weapon s above their heads readly to slash down vertically, Zer took his left hand, swinging it in a horizontal direction. Then men were within four feet of Zer, meaning his masamune cut directly through their lower torso. They stood there, with no movement, until their upper halfs slowly slid off.

Zer became steady again. His blades forming back into Crystal Shards. He placed them on his belt. He noticed a small town not too far off. In this he made his way to it, "Prehaps I can continue my slaughter of mages there...and anyone who gets in my way...."
    Last edited by Overlord Darth Fluffles; 08-11-2007 at 03:15 PM.

Little Miss Runaway ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ahnna picked up the necklace slowly, touching the inscription with the tip of her finger. She looked at the Black stone set into the center and then what was around the stone. It looked like a web, So intracate and beautiful she forgot where she was. She soon remembered and stowed the necklace in a small pouch she wore on her waist. Her pace was brisk as she opened the door from the Chamber into the alley. She then saw who she had slain. The man she thought she had killed had actually been a boy, Around 16 or so. She closed her eyes and walked past him, knowing soon the dogs and other beasts roaming around the city would be their in minutes, ready to consume the boy's body.
    Ahnna walked into the town square and past a shabby looking shack. She walked up the steps of a snooty house and rang the bell. She knew she was getting stares because of her markings and clothes, let alone her ears and tail. She was met by a man dressed in finery that most townsfolk could only hope for. He smiled and let her in, asking her how her little "Outing" went and if she did it well. She told him of the boy and he waved his hand and said it was fine. She was kind of shocked because no one seemed to care for the boy. She then got her money and left, wanting to be rid of this town for good. As she was walking out the Gates one of the guards stopped her.
    "Miss, we have to check you before you leave, just in case you stole sumthin'" Said the burly gaurd, who she noticed kept looking her up and down.
    "Well as you can see, I only have one pouch and that is for my money. I advise you to start running or I am afraid I will have to kill you.." Said Ahnna.
    She thought that she was doing alot of talking lately but quickly brushed that thought off. She sighed and looked at the man, now laughing and Lightly touched his neck. In an instant his body shot in the air and burst into flames. She knew many could see that, so she picked up a brisk pace and kept walking away from the town. In the distance she could smell blood, and she could also see a figure walking toward the town.
    Last edited by ~Mithrosent~; 08-11-2007 at 04:46 PM.
    -Just tell me baby, Tell me I'm crazy, You know it's what makes your heart scream "Take me"..-Mithrosent

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hikaru had been watching the display of blood from a few feet away. Hikaru grinned and had his way towards Aliester. With a grin on his face Hikaru drew his sword and let it sank into the pool of blood that ran like water across the floor. Hikaru smiled as the blood ran up the side of the sword to his hanlde and began to dip to the darkest deeps of Hikaur heart.

"So Aliester what would you have me do? Please allow me kill everyone. The others can take a break. It is time for me and my blade to curve a path in the blood road."

Hikaru laughed out loud and looked. He waited for his comand but knew he would be given the chance to kill once again. Hikaru long brownish-blue hair sway back and forth. His ponytail was beatufil and his muscular body was at the peak of its greatness. Hikaru. wore the symbol of his wolf house of his left and right arms. They reminded him where he had came from,and who he was. A killer.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aliester Sithis, heard Hikaru speak to him, as he killed the said spy. His form turned around, and gazed at the man. His pale mask faintly started to glow. His pace came up to Hikaru, "Oh...Hikaru. I forgot you were here. YEs, be a dear sport and well...kill everyone, except teh guards. Maybe a few acolytes. I know your stunning appetite for blood. It's like mine."

His hand reached up slightly to gently pet Hikaru's face. With a stop in motion, his index finger and middle finger firmly stood into his flesh, as he quickly jerked down, cuttiing his cheek lightly. "Have fun, now, everyone out. I have to ponder."

As if they took their leave, Aliester walke dup to one of his walls displaying a picture, of a Dark Elve, one who was bald, his eyes red as bloo. A a evil grin smirked across his face. Underneath on a golden tab in black letters stood, "Xa'Garath"

"Oh...everyone is in for a suprise, ha ha, everyone." Aliester started to laugh manically.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Zer started his pace agian to the town, his sense felt another one coming to him. A slight chuckle escape dhim, for he thought he'd have to start cleaning up the blood on his face. Relieved he does not at the moment. Finally the two figures met.

Zer stood firm, and gazed at the female figure for it was obvious to spot. "Heh, a Warian.....and ouh. You smell of death. A beautiful maiden killing?"

His speech stopped. He looked around her form, like he would any other magick user. His facial expression grew aggressive. His hand lifted up, and he pointed to her, "You also...use magick. Pathetic being."

Slowly he started to reach for his crysta shards.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hikaru licked the blood from his cheek and grinned. This would be fun. Hikaru left the room and closed the doors behind him. His wolf fangs began to grow as a few maids ran by. Hikaru grinned and dashed after them. Hikaru jumped into the ceiling and ran along it. The wind picked up from no where as Hikaru jumped down above them and cut off both their necks. They blood flowed swiflty down Hikaru's blade and his face. His grinned was wide as he toke off again. The courtyard was up ahead. A few soilders had stayed their and were trying to put up a defence. Hikaru jumped throught a window and the fresh air only fueled hikaru's rage.

"You are all going to die........."

Hikaru laughed and fell to the ground. As he conneced with it a large crather rose and from a thrid person veiw all that could be seen was blood rising into the air and the screams of humans dieing.
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 08-11-2007 at 05:20 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ahnna looked at the man,Her eyes opening in sudden shock. She had heard of this man from her father, He was with Thorn. She saw him reaching for His Crystal shards and held up her hand.
    "My people have a tendency to have quite a bit of magick about us. You may try to kill me, Or we can have a civil conversation. I have killed enough for today and honestly, by knives not magick. Plus, you can sense magick eh? But how do you know I use it? How do you know that I just don't ignore it? How do you know I don't despise magick? See now, You do not know if I use My skill. You just know I have Magick in my blood." Ahnna couldn't believe she said so much to one person. She gently held out her knife, her spear already visible. Ahnna was going to play it her way. He could hate her, and by god he probably did, But he wouldn't know her.

She looked him up and down, He didn't seem to old, and he seemed fit. but it was his eyes that shocked her. They were like her own in a way, Cold. Like they didn't have anything in this world to hold onto but themselves. That was sad to see. Ahnna Looked at the sky and frowned. It was getting late.

She shuffled her feet and looked at the man again. This would be an intresting character. He wasn't that bad looking either. Ahnna couldn't help smiling, because she wanted to see what this guy could do. But then again, Did she?

Ahnna walked a few paces away and Looked over the field to a forest, Her forest. The forest she spent her last moments with Ang in. The forest that held their secrets. The Forest with its green leaves, Yet too turn golden in the fall. Ahnna had a sudden urge to go back to the old house, they wouldn't have torn it down and no one would have moved in, they were to close to Warian territory to live thier. And Warian's themselves were nomads, they wouldn't want a house. Would the bones still be their? She hoped not, She wished she could see her lover again. Ahnna crossed her arms as a small breeze Ruffled her hair. She sighed and looked back at the man that she had been warned about, The man that had 6ft long swords, the man that Even warian's had feared. Ahnna wasn't going to let this man scare her. In fact she was going to have a little fun.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Albios immutable face was marred briefly by a slight downtwist of the mouth... the magick... was disturbed... It was an intangible thing. Something he had learned to notice in his years of meditation. While he had been meditating he had studied the world around him and trying to learn its wisdom. He had studied among other things the Plasma, the Soul Matrix or whatever other erudite names someone might wish to use for that much unthought about creature of magick. He never manipulated the material, such would be tampering with nature... akin to cutting down a tree for no reason, or slaughtering an animal without cause. He despised action without purpose and thus seemed to do very little, compared to the jitteriness of others.

What had sent him to frown was that, over the years, he had gained an ability from this study to tell when a new soul had entered the magick near by and the leylines were jittering, ever so slightly, to accomadate this new creature. He often wondered whether other wizards bothered to look at magick as an entity of its own or whether they merely considered it an endless resource like wood or coal. But such were worries for other times and such thoughts may lead to arrogance so he chastised himself and walked calmly into town.

He avoided people who would not avoid him, to gentle a person to chew them out for their lack of attention. Something though seemed amissed and following his intuition he turned into an ally and found there a body... looking over it he saw the blood of murder... that dark blood that gushed only when the person had been slain in violence and without need. He sighed gentely and closed the boys eyes with a gently wave of his hand, not caring that he might be seen and taken for the murderer. He wished to bury this boy but he had no shovel.

But nature had its on funeral. He dragged the boys body into the high grass, not caring for the blood that got on his cloths and hands. Once their he looked up and saw the vultures and crows already circling. He backed away and kneeled to pray and to mediate. The black swarm of feather came down soon after, razor talons tearing away flesh and bearing it, in their belies, towards the future, to be returned to dust and to be made anew in the myriad shapes it would nourish. May he find the peace which was not granted to him. And the cawing of this creatures, ugly like gargoyles but beautiful like an honor-guard, sang out like a harsh eulogy to the winds. Albios kneeled and did not leave till not even the boys bones remained.

His eyes were cold with purpose but at the same time soft and gentle
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OCC: I might be making some NPC's until new people join and take control ove them...so yeah. Keep ya updated.

Aliester heard the heart-shattering screams of his workers being slaughtered. In a sense he almost enjoyed it. Sadly he felt pity fo rone maid, for to him she seemed elegant as ever, but his emotions ran cold and blocked the thought out.

Pacing about his chamber, he grew into a deep thought. His thoughts were on the Civil War, why was it caused, why was it unavoidable. Why did it have to happen? All crossed his mind, "Bah, it doesn't matter. So long as the ignorant are vanquished and our view spreads across, with law and order, it's all worth it. No matter how many die."

Suddenly he felt a weird feeling. As if a disturbance shattered through his body. His mind focused deeper into the energy that responded vastly to this connection. A glimpse of a man with black hair took shape within the confinds of his mind. Aliester knew exactly who this man was, and with it he whispered his name, "Zer.....you're still alive. I thought you were dead....bah. No matter, my knowledge can be fasely obtained through books of history. Until then...I have a nice little assignment for Hikaru when he's done."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Zer chuckled when she mentioned a civilized manner. HIs gaze grew deep on her, as his blades formed within his hands. tightly he'd grasp them. "I know you use magick. I saw a guard in that town go up in flames, and your mind is open freely about it. Oh yes, I can read sme of your thoughts. Not most thought...but some."

His stance grew less aggressive, as he seemed calm, but his eyes...still beheld their cold gleam. "Tch, for a Warian, you're quite atractive I must say. But it makes no difference, I've slaughtered countless, babies, pregnant woman. All to fufil the dream of the empire. Maybe I will kill you, maybe I'll have fun with you. I don't know."

In the background not too far, he'd see Vultrues circle around a certain area. He knew death was about in the grass. Tempted to check it out, he focused more on the female. He felt nothing. But slowly warmth drew within by a gze at her, but his body strove over it with hatred and anger.

"Well, the choice is yours Warian...but I ask, who is this Ang?"
    Last edited by Overlord Darth Fluffles; 08-11-2007 at 09:33 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hikaru take a step towards a little girl. he was holding her mothers body in her arms and sat on the cold death filled ground.

"Please.....dont hurt my mommy."

Hikaru looked at the girl and in his eyes she was just like him. She was now all alone. Two things were different about them. One being that Hikaru was the one that killed his family and cryed. Two was that this young child would see the light of one day and join her parents in the afterlife. Hikaru bent down and rubbed the girls head.

"Its ok......i sent your mommy to a happy place. Their she is happy and waiting on you. Do you want to see your mother now?"

The girl nodded her head and longed into Hikaru's eyes. Hikaru looked back and held his bloodstained sword infront of his face. Hikaru nodded to the girl and quikcly turned around. The wind had picked up for a few seconds. Hikaru was turned all the way around with his sword pointing towards the heavens. The girl looked up at him and then looked around.

"Where mo..........."

The young childs head fell to the ground and her blood shot up like a well into the sky. It rain blood all around Hikaru as he looked like a demon from hell. Hikaru made his way back to his masters room. Before getting their he sat in a dark corner and sobbed. Why was he the way he was? Why did he have to kill anyone around him and love it? He was a monster. Hikaru wipped his tears and stood up. His victims blood covering his body from head to toe. Hikaru knocked on his masters door and slowly entered. A wide smile on his face.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Her eyes locked on his, Her face set in a Frown.
    "You do NOT mention her name. Ever. If you must know, She was the only person I cared about. Then, being as I am a Warian and our customs and ignorance prove horibbly apparent, My father Killed her. Happy? And you know what, Yeah I killed the guy. But I never use my Magick otherwise. I like using blades instead. I like the feel of cold metal against my wrist, I like the sight of blood dripping from my blades. Magick is not something I use often. And honestly, Your a jerk who needs to stop calling me attractive. I am not attractive and I am not one to fancy someone who likes to get me mad."

Ahnna stared at him and then looked away. She sensed death, all around her. Her mind flashed back to when she killed her Grandmother, How she had been heartless against an old Woman. How she had killed so many people, So young too. She hated herself. With such force she wished he would kill her.
    "Kill me if you would like, Your only doing a Warian a favor. Arn't you nice?"
    She walked up to him, Her eyes locked onto his again, her previous thoughts of having fun with this stranger gone, Her thoughts of getting out of this a Distant memory. Her face grew closer to his as she whispered a low "I hate Magick, I hate myself, I hate What I am, and I hate you." Her body trembled with rage and hate. Ahnna then backed away and Glared at him, Wondering what he would do, and When he would do it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Albios walked with morbid optimism. There was something wrong in a city where a boy's body lay in an alley but he hoped against hope that it was something not beyond the pall of wisdom. He stepped into a street and there were no people. The streets were cold and sterile... but the churned mud... the loose articles... it had not long been empty.... he moved quicker... faster until he stopped at a corner having almost completely crossed the cusp. He had seen two forms. Two people... but who were they and why were they still standing when others had left and gone? The truth seemed to thump aganist the back of his mind like a corpse, they were the cause.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aliester heard the knock, and Hikaru come in. His back was faceing the door, his long arm extending down to a desk, where is fingers would ever so gently tap, one by one, moving down and up. His voice grew stern, and even more so cold, which was almost inpossible in teh first place. "I may say, you're an effective killer, but you show some form of hesitation. I sense and feel your inner conflict. If I was in your position, I wouldof jus tkilled the kid, no words, except a laugh maybe."

His form turned to face Hikaru, again he walked to a near location to his. "but I have an assiangment for you. I will be gone for a few days taking my leave to the Scorched Sea, a certain Item, I am in which wanting to pocess is located there. But In the meantime, I want you to travel to Zarg, use one of my porals if you wish. I want you to find the small base of House Woc there and kill everyone. Be aware, there are some originals said to be located there, and will do their best to kill you, since you work for me. And...be wary, a man know as Zer is still alive....he's dangerous. Do your best to avoid him."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Zer himself was stunned by that she said to him. He began to think to himself upon how hateful she was. How she was a young version of him. But for some reason he felt a small class of pity for her. Again his body shook it off, for it is not common for him to feel such things.

"I was only curious, and I do say you ARE attractive. I would not lie on such a thing. But hate is an emotion which anticipates action. Why not ake any?"

His form grew strong again. His left Masamune went back to a Shard. As he made a charge to her, he place dit on his belt, lifting his current blade into the air. As he grew within a closer range, he let it down, knowing it could easily be blocked.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hikaru laughed out loud. The House of Woc. A man named Zer. The chance to kill. Hikaru couldnt help but take the mission. Inside he felt like it was wrong to kill. Hikaru turned and left after bowing. This mission would allow him to let losse on everyone their. Hikaru didnt get the chance to kill everyone. Only the guard were alive. Hikaru now got to kill everyone. This time no amount of emtion would get in his way. If this Zer tryed to get in his way then Hikaru could also kill him. Hikaru did have some secrets of his own.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ahnna looked at the form charging for her and closed her eyes. Did she see pity in his eyes? She felt....Happy.
    "People who pity other people are weak as lambs" She sighed and raised her left hand and just as he was about to hit her, placed her thumb at the tip of the blade, His blade bent a little as she threw him back, and she smiled.
    "That was easily blocked Deary. And you know it" Ahnna said sadly.
    She looked at him again, her tail twitching ever so slightly as she felt his presence. Why had he not killed her? Ahnna walked up to him and his bent blade and smiled. He wasn't half bad looking like she said. She then felt a presence again, someone else in the town. That's odd. She thought. Her eyes stayed locked on the man infront of her as she whispered softly
    "I can fix your blade if you would like..." Ahnna then awaited his answer, her hand slowly grasping her small hunting knife.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Albios listened silently... and then pushing himself from the wall, casually walked past them to where he wanted to go... a small weapons shop. He did not interupt there conversation for that would be rude and though there thoughts of him was not his concern he had always been rather taken with the notion that the actions which he did unto others would be resipricated in kind. His entire body was baptized in an aura of peace and calm which one near those so much stronger then him should not be able to possess yet possess it he did for death could not tarnish him.

Junior Member YamiSasiliaDonna is a splendid one to behold YamiSasiliaDonna is a splendid one to behold YamiSasiliaDonna is a splendid one to behold YamiSasiliaDonna is a splendid one to behold YamiSasiliaDonna is a splendid one to behold YamiSasiliaDonna is a splendid one to behold YamiSasiliaDonna is a splendid one to behold YamiSasiliaDonna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2007 04:07 PM
    Threads

Rozalin walked down the streets of a city. She hadn't paid much attention to which one it was for when she got there she was in a conversation with a fellow traveler. Her temporary companion had parted ways with her a while back and now she was walking around trying to assess what city it was. She was in what she thought was a market place. There were shops all around and people bartering, selling, and buying items.

Rozalin walked into a weapon shop she needed a new shukusen as her previous one was lost in an accident while traveling. She generally didn't like having to use her weapon but would prefer to have one and not use it than to not have one and need it. She started looking at the collection of shukusens on a rack, she tested a good deal of them for weight and proportions. Then when she found one she liked she purchased it. She was about to walk out of the store when she saw a man. She normally wouldn't bother anyone unless they looked troubled, but she needed to know what city she was in.

She tied the shukusen to her waist by the string on the ends while she walked up to Albios. Once she made it to him she smiled and said, "Good day sir, I'm Rozalin, and I'm sorry to bother you, but what is the name of the city we are in? I was side tracked when I entered and didn't catch the name." Rozalin stated.

OOC: Shukusen: A.K.A Yamani "Lady Fan" silk on steel ribs that are often engraved or perced with a design. The outer ends of the ribs are very sharp, acting as a thrusting weapon when the fan is closed and as a slashing weapon when it is opened. It can also be engraved with elements and use to cast spells. Traditionally carried by Yamani ladies when they don't wish to be seen with a weapon.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

By the time that Rozalin had started speaking to him Albios had found his way to a stand of rapiers. He began looking through the variety of rapiers to find one which looked to be well-made and in good condition. Not that he was a terribly good judge of such things. He had been from a noble family, and had the high cheek bones to show it. Like others of his class he had been taught the rudiments of fencing at a young age but he had never been a prodigy or anything at the task and the passing of several years without a sword had done no good for his skill. He was holding a gold-pummeled, basket-guard rapier of a fair length when Rozalin spoke to him. He immediately set it aside to grant her his full attention.

He listened carefully then scratched the back of his head somewhat nervously for being caught in ignorance, "heh... well....actually... as it happens....i don't really... um... know the name of the city we're in. Sorry" Which was greatly ironic give that for the past month he'd lived not two miles away from the place but had never taken the effort to learn its names. He chastised himself for not taking the time to observe around him and getting too caught up in his own meditations.

Junior Member YamiSasiliaDonna is a splendid one to behold YamiSasiliaDonna is a splendid one to behold YamiSasiliaDonna is a splendid one to behold YamiSasiliaDonna is a splendid one to behold YamiSasiliaDonna is a splendid one to behold YamiSasiliaDonna is a splendid one to behold YamiSasiliaDonna is a splendid one to behold YamiSasiliaDonna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rozalin looks at Albios and smiles. "It's alright, sometimes people are too caught up in things more important and don't pay attention to little things like names. Speaking of which, would I be so bold as to inquire what your name is sir?" Rozalin askes looking at Albios slightly curiously.

"Hes seems to be a human, and I don't sense and large amount of magic, so a mundane. I suppose it's been a short while since I've talked or traveled with a mundane." Rozalin thought while again smiling at Albios.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hikaru entered his room and quickly toke a shower. Blood ran down his body as he stood in the mist. It cooled his body. Hikaru laughed in the shower and looked at his hands. No matter how much water he used the blood of his victims would never wash off. Hikaru got serious for a half second before shaking his head and leaving the shower.

"Emotions.....feelings. All of it is useless. None of this will help me win a battle."

Hikaru growled and punched his wall. It left a large crack in it as he put his clothes on and left the castle. He was on horse back and would reach the House of Woc in half a days ride. By night fall he would be their. At midnight they would all die. It was that simple.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Hm? oh... my name... I'm Albios..." here he hesitated for a moment, "...Albios...Schiffer" he finished giving her his fake name. He doubted that she was realated in anyway to his family but he it was possible that she might have heard of it... if that were the case questions might get ask which might be awkward to explain and she might, without intent to harm of course, mention that Albios of that clan was in such and such and area and if his parents got wind of that they might send a search party to find him and take him back for schooling.

Someone astute might have noticed that he did not address Rozalin as "ma'am" commiting a rudeness in not returning the formality bestow unto him but that was because having spent most of his life around servants, he'd gotten used to be called sir and such without the need to return the formality in kind. Though he tried his best to be humble, much of the old aristocratic arrogance still remained in the subconcious parts of his mind like a film of oil on a otherwise prestine lake

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Oh, well Albios I am Rozalin Sakmeh, but you can reffer to me as Rozy if you like. The rapier you were looking at earlier is a fairly nice one, and it's a good size for you." Rozalin stated.

She smilead at Albios again and waited a moment before continuing, "If you don't mind my asking, have you ever considered using magic? I don't mean to accuse you of not being able to use it or anything of the sorts, but I don't sense any magical auras from you, which is emitted for a while after using a spell."

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Oh is it?" he said picking up the rapier and staring it, using it as an excuse to not answer her question. It hadn't been hard for him to tell that she was a magician... no the leylines had bent somewhat in her prescence, more so then they did for all but the stongest of his own family which had been more then amply prestigous for their magickal prowess. If she was a mage then there was a good chance that she would not take very kindly to what he had to say on the subject of magic and using it. He knew he would have to speak to mages about his thoughts sometime, but he was not quite ready to martyr himself before he got to a place where he could be heard.

So, rather then go down that dark path he chose instead to divert her attention to his weapon. He swung it lightly in his hand... it wasn't the smoothes motion, his sword arm felt like it was layered in the rust of disuse but he felt he could reclaim most of his ability if he practiced a bit. What little skill there was to recover. "I'll take your word for it. Myself, I am no good judge of weapons. I am merely a layman and would not know the proper tempers that make a good blade."

Closed Thread

Thread Information