AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Reasons fo the hating the characters that we hate.

Junior Member Fizzy has a brilliant future Fizzy has a brilliant future Fizzy has a brilliant future Fizzy has a brilliant future Fizzy has a brilliant future Fizzy has a brilliant future Fizzy has a brilliant future Fizzy has a brilliant future Fizzy has a brilliant future Fizzy has a brilliant future Fizzy has a brilliant future Fizzy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2008 12:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: >.>

o.o;; I just realized I hate more characters than I like xD
    So, I guess I'll have to cut it down to my VERY least favorite characters, or else I'll be murdered by everyone (for hating so many characters, and for having such long of a post xD)

Tucker- He's an insane creep who just doesn't deserve to exist. He turned his own daughter into a Chimera!!! >=O Who doesn't hate him? xD

Rose- She simply existed, and only even had a personality in the first two episodes. Then she goes all Robot and boring...

Greed- Everyone is going to kill me for this, but I dont hate him for too logical of a reason. xDD Well, he looks like what my math teacher probably did when he was younger O.O' And, well, I hate math, so, whenver I see Greed I automatically think 'math'.

Winry- She can get REALLY annoying, and does she even know how much brain damage she's causing Ed with that wrench? Ed would be probably living happily-ever-after if he'd have thought out everything a little more... AND HE DOESN'T BECAUSE HE HAS TOO MUCH BRAIN DAMAGE!

(Sorry for my insanity, I think Winry may have also hit me on the head too many times >.>)

Living In Purgatory PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2008 02:17 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Memento Mori View Post
    Winry- Kinda whiney. She always tells Ed what to do, and I don't even think she does cry when it looks like she is. Plus, she's really bratty. Like when Ed won the arm-wrestling thing using alchemy, she got mad because he did. He explained why at least 2 times, and she still walks off like a little brat.
    Winry storms off because she was hurt by the fact that Ed had to use Alchemy instead of just depending on her automail, her feelings were hurt, as a mechanic i'd probably do the same.

My least fave character would have to be Rose, she's annoying and kinda stupid, she fell for Cornello's tricks (like the rest of the village/town) and yet still believed he was something special when she found out the truth. Plus she's the typical 'damsel in distress' and that bugs me!
    Member since 2005...Honest!
    DS Friend Code: 386665731897
    For Final Fantasy III
    The Bunch Of College Idiots Are Based In Huddersfield Technical College, UK; Click Here To See What We Get Up To When The Tutors Aren't Watching!

Senior Member Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 08:00 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by PugznRoku View Post
    Winry storms off because she was hurt by the fact that Ed had to use Alchemy instead of just depending on her automail, her feelings were hurt, as a mechanic i'd probably do the same.

My least fave character would have to be Rose, she's annoying and kinda stupid, she fell for Cornello's tricks (like the rest of the village/town) and yet still believed he was something special when she found out the truth. Plus she's the typical 'damsel in distress' and that bugs me!

o_o... So true.
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope...

between light and shadow. naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2010 01:03 PM
    Threads

This ones tough probably Rose becuse she was the niave damsel in distress of the series and Law because he could have been interesting if he was in it more.

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Innocent
    Gifts Aria Neko Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2015 11:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Quote Originally Posted by naotavespaboy View Post
    This ones tough probably Rose becuse she was the niave damsel in distress of the series and Law because he could have been interesting if he was in it more.
    ::blinks:: Law? Who is Law? Isn't he one of the fighter characters in the Tekken games?

Though I agree on Roze. She's-pointless in my opinion...She is like the only cannon Mary-sue I've ever seen. It's quite depressing. But-then again I prefer the manga to the anime anyhow. The anime is good, but the manga has so much more to it, and Roze is only in a couple of chapters...Dante not at all.
    Last edited by Kagome; 01-14-2008 at 08:41 PM.
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Senior Member Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

And yes. Law is from Tekken. And no, we're all entitled to our opinions. Saying Roze is useless doesn't mean it's true. v_v; Ugh. JON. Tony, or MARU. Close this thread!
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope...

Junior Member golden eyes19 is on a distinguished road golden eyes19's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2008 10:53 PM
    Head south from civilization till you get to the middle of nowhere, then head west into oblivion
    Threads

of all of them, Tucker was my most hated character. He was terrible! I can't believe what he did to his wife and daughter!

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by golden eyes19 View Post
    of all of them, Tucker was my most hated character. He was terrible! I can't believe what he did to his wife and daughter!

Well.. Makes sense enough. 8D;; He was rather cruel.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information