AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Reasons fo the hating the characters that we hate.

Gin #2 Gin Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Gin Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Gin Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Gin Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Gin Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Gin Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Gin Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Gin Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Gin Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Gin Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Gin Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Gin Weasley's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 07:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Reasons fo the hating the characters that we hate.

Alright.. we all have a hate of a certain chara. Now, I want to know why we hate these characters so much as we do. Explain and give good reasons as to why you hate him/her.

Also, I'll state this. To hate a chara, is to hate the Creator. Arkawa should NOT be hated. ;_;'

Now.. I'll state the character I dislike the most and why.

Lust. Reasons to why, it's not her look that bothers me. It's just her downright musky attitude. As she appears in the first Anime thingie..episode, she also appears in the fourth volume of the manga. I also don't like how she presents herself in the manner that she does. Lust, yes, is a SIn. One of the Seven sins. However, out of all the other sins, she's the unliked one in my terms. .-. And it's not because who made or thought her up either.

Goodness.. typo'z in the linkiewatchathing. x-x Oh noes.. don't mind it.
    Last edited by Gin Weasley; 08-10-2007 at 06:45 PM. Reason: ... Felt like it, you idiot.
    Do not make an enemy out of me and I will let you walk away freely.

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Innocent
    Gifts Aria Neko Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2015 02:41 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Okay, well, uh-I may be the only other one responding to this thread...but...the *anime* FMA characters I hate are Roze and Dante.

I don't like Roze because she is pretty much the only "canon" Mary-Sue I have ever come across...She seriously had no real use beyond her first appearance and after that first appearance appeared only to seem to confuse the hell out of Ed and for no other reason. Same goes for Noa, her movie counterpart....Don't even get me going on Noa.

But this brings me to Dante. Talk about your cliche bad chick with no roots. Initially, I didn't like her because-she was a main character-*the* main bad guy-that was *no* where to be found in the manga. That irked me alone, though when I watched the series through she seemed to be about as pointless as Roze. And her reason for wanting the philosiphers stones was so cliche. Eternal youth, beauty and life but at the price of thousands? Dull. Boring. Done...I think I'll stick with whatever "Father" in the manga is planning for the stones and the countries involved.

Other than that-I loved all the characters. They were all awesome, well thought out and well-rounded personalities.
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

Al - A giant suit of armor with a child-like voice and a childish attitude. What could be more annoying?

Ed - Screaming about anything that has the most remote hint of insulting his height. Get over it!

Scar - Tries to justify his actions through religion for half the series. I despise that.

Yeah. o_O

Now, my favorite character.....

Major Armstrong - This guy is my hero. Not a single doubt about himself, and doesn't hesitate to rip off his shirt in a public area.
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

Gin #2 Gin Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Gin Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Gin Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Gin Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Gin Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Gin Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Gin Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Gin Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Gin Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Gin Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Gin Weasley has a reputation beyond repute Gin Weasley's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ichiro Matsuchani View Post
    Al - A giant suit of armor with a child-like voice and a childish attitude. What could be more annoying?

Ed - Screaming about anything that has the most remote hint of insulting his height. Get over it!

Scar - Tries to justify his actions through religion for half the series. I despise that.

Yeah. o_O

Major Armstrong - This guy is my hero. Not a single doubt about himself, and doesn't hesitate to rip off his shirt in a public area.

Hn..>>' .. Ending with that, I agree. Ed is a bit overreactive, and yes, about Scar. And Al is indeed just a soul in a suit of armor.

Rotfl, that he doesn't. xD

Member Reincarnated Miko will become famous soon enough Reincarnated Miko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2007 07:53 PM
    Threads

Yeah. o_O

Awwww you're just a party pooper :P Ed's like that because it's supposed to be the comedy aspect in the show. If you take it all into consideration, the series has a very deep and emotional story behind it. You gotta throw the comedic stuff in there every once in awhile ^_^

And now back on topic....I cannot STAND Gluttony...He's gross, he's annoying, he makes disgusting sounds and...Oh yeah! He eats people...that character just makes me sick. Envy kinda gets on my nerves too, but nearly as bad as Gluttony.

♥InuyashaxKagome Shipper♥
    Click Here to see my art and Here to read my stories

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

I don't hate anyone
    maybe Ichiro Matsuchani
    but i dislike Al metal form

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by jose101 View Post
    I don't hate anyone
    maybe Ichiro Matsuchani
    o_O; .. No point in hating. Really and honestly, there is NO FREAKING POINT. =_= And Ichi never did anything to be hated.. good god. STAY ON TOPIC. Also, another point, If you dislike it, give a good damned reason.. I hate repeating myself, even so when I'm in a BAD MOOD. .. o_o; Now.. 'Scuse that and back to the topic itself. The hating of Certain Chara's.
    Last edited by Gin Weasley; 08-21-2007 at 06:53 PM.

The-devil-bringeR lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2010 03:16 AM
    Threads

I hate Mayuri Kurotsuchi,
    I just hate him!
    Non mihi, Non tibi, Sed nobis!
    Not for me, Not for you, But for us!

Xbox Live Gamertag: lordrellik8
    Feel free to add me as a friend.

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by w yǔ View Post
    o_O; .. No point in hating. Really and honestly, there is NO FREAKING POINT. =_= And Ichi never did anything to be hated.. good god. STAY ON TOPIC. Also, another point, If you dislike it, give a good damned reason.. I hate repeating myself, even so when I'm in a BAD MOOD. .. o_o; Now.. 'Scuse that and back to the topic itself. The hating of Certain Chara's.

Fine i hate Al metal form because he looked so old and his voice has that of a three year old

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

Since when was this thread title "What member of the forum do you hate?"

Hmn......
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Since when was this thread title "What member of the forum do you hate?"

Hmn......
    Aye. It never was. =/ I don't think they read the rules.

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 09:27 AM
    Threads

Winry - She just does nothing for me. Sure she can fix stuff, but she seems a bit whiny. "Ed take me here, Ed take me there. Wahh."

Wrath - He scares the crap out of me and I find him really irritating. But honestly it's really the fact that he's just creepy o_o.

Otherwise, I don't really hate anyone in that series.

深く根ざした||傷は消えない
    Hide it, Hide it, Hide me

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Fine i hate Al metal form because he looked so old and his voice has that of a three year old
    A. It was the voice of a ten year old.
    B. He *IS* an amored suit! You can't exactly look like a child when your soul is linked solely to a 7 ft tall suit of armor.

...Clear...

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Pengin-san View Post
    Winry - She just does nothing for me. Sure she can fix stuff, but she seems a bit whiny. "Ed take me here, Ed take me there. Wahh."

Wrath - He scares the crap out of me and I find him really irritating. But honestly it's really the fact that he's just creepy o_o.

Otherwise, I don't really hate anyone in that series.

Aye. Wrath is creepy. e.e And Winry, I wouldn't say that there's much anything wrong with her, true that she is a bit whiny. Though, also she does play a big part in the anime/manga, she CAN be annoying. xD

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Shou Tucker- I have problem with this guy his whole personality annoys me. Especially what he does to his family, that's just wrong.

Barry the Butcher- ...crazy guy whom murders people and makes Al doubt his identity...I see no reason to further this. I will though, he just doesn't really seem to do much for the series in my oppinion, other than add yelling and screaming, on Ed all the tantrums are comic relief he's like fourteen he'd be allowed to do this stuff on him however its embarassing he's a grwon man for crying out loud.

Well-rounded as their personalities may be they just get on my last nerve...its my understanding though that they aren't really the main villains. Tucker might not even be considered evil (to all BUT me).
    I get annoyed every time I watch this two in the show or read about them in the manga.
    Last edited by FullMetalAlchemist997; 08-22-2007 at 04:40 PM.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalAlchemist997 View Post
    Shou Tucker- I have problem with this guy his whole personality annoys me. Especially what he does to his family, that's just wrong.

Barry the Butcher- ...crazy guy whom murders people and makes Al doubt his identity...I see no reason to further this. I will though, he just doesn't really seem to do much for the series in my oppinion, other than add yelling and screaming, on Ed all the tantrums are comic relief he's like fourteen he'd be allowed to do this stuff on him however its embarassing he's a grwon man for crying out loud.

Well-rounded as their personalities may be they just get on my last nerve...its my understanding though that they aren't really the main villains. Tucker might not even be considered evil (to all BUT me).
    I get annoyed every time I watch this two in the show or read about them in the manga.

Hn... xD Good reasons. You're one of the few people who gave reasonable answers. Now. Yes, Tucker is indeed evil in my point of view as well, as though he can be a real pain in the butt. Hm.. If you don't want to read about them, don't read it at all. ;/

Senior Member shooting-star has a reputation beyond repute shooting-star has a reputation beyond repute shooting-star has a reputation beyond repute shooting-star has a reputation beyond repute shooting-star has a reputation beyond repute shooting-star has a reputation beyond repute shooting-star has a reputation beyond repute shooting-star has a reputation beyond repute shooting-star has a reputation beyond repute shooting-star has a reputation beyond repute shooting-star has a reputation beyond repute shooting-star's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2008 11:25 AM
    Threads

I don't hate anyone
    maybe Ichiro Matsuchani

how? why? what!? how could anyone with eyes dislike Al and in his armour! he is sooooo cute! you can't help but love him! but that's what you think then that's fine! (but Al+dislike= &WTF)

i really like each character. i think they each play a role in ed and al's journey for there bodys so each has it's own role so .... no i can't think of any i hate
    Not You're Average Girl

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Okay. Enough. Modz! <. <; Chriiisss! Mind closing this one?

Banned Forum / Chat Pockystix00 is a jewel in the rough Pockystix00 is a jewel in the rough Pockystix00 is a jewel in the rough Pockystix00's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2007 03:08 PM
    Threads

i hated Kimblee and Archer the most, mainly cause they were pretty much complete asses throughout the series

Senior Member MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2008 06:30 PM
    Threads

Hmm...A character I hate. Well some of the more evil characters mentioned above are also not some of my favorites and I dislike them a lot...But I think the one I hate the most is: Envy.

Actually, I both hate and love Envy for a few reasons. I like Envy because he's one of the best villains I've seen and has an awesome personality, as far as evil guys go. He can be sadistic and sarcastic and his hair makes me laugh. However, I hate him for killing one of my all time favorite characters in the anime. =( One of the funniest characters and was most helpful to Ed was killed off. Now that just ticked me off.

Junior Member serah is infamous around these parts serah is infamous around these parts serah is infamous around these parts serah is infamous around these parts serah is infamous around these parts serah's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2007 06:09 PM
    Threads

Agreeing with the statement about Gluttony... And totally disagreeing with all the Al comments. Al is awesome, he is a good balance for the absolutely whiney and obnoxious Ed. Ed tends to complain a lot yes but he is meant to be that way. And what is the deal with hating Lust? Lust is an awesome character... Her sin is probably the most fun of them all...

Junior Member fma.angle is on a distinguished road fma.angle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2007 11:11 PM
    Threads

i dont understand how you can all hate al. al is soooooooo soooooooooo cute. and i hate envy!! he/she killed hughes *cry cry cry* and ed (tho thats not such a big deal seeing as how he came back to life and all

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by fma.angle View Post
    i dont understand how you can all hate al. al is soooooooo soooooooooo cute. and i hate envy!! he/she killed hughes *cry cry cry* and ed (tho thats not such a big deal seeing as how he came back to life and all

Guh.. it's been a while since I've replied.. - Shot. -

Anyway. Yes. I do believe it was Envy who killed Maes. Not that I'm completely sure as for I didn't have a chance to actually see that part, or I just don't know. Though, that's not a reason to hate Envy. <333 Envy is pwnsome I must admit. Only for one reason. He's a Sin. That's why. =/ And if you children are going to have problems with it you can just get off this topic and shoo.

Gil
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

;; Don't you just adore these fangirls? So many whiney mental issues...

It's true Envy killed Maes Hughes, but he IS a sin, as stated above. What do you expect the sins to do? Sit around and be all happy-goodie-two-shoes for you?

...Clear...

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Sorry bout that

Oh, I'm sorry, did we hurt your feelings? Get over it. Ever heard of opinion? Your likes and dislikes? I personally like Al, yes, but don't start crying because someone hates him. They obviously find him annoying and don't find them at all appealing.

Also, Envy is male. Envy is most definitely male. If you would look things up once in a while.

Ok, now. I don't like...

Winry- Kinda whiney. She always tells Ed what to do, and I don't even think she does cry when it looks like she is. Plus, she's really bratty. Like when Ed won the arm-wrestling thing using alchemy, she got mad because he did. He explained why at least 2 times, and she still walks off like a little brat.
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information