AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: What is the funniest DB/DBZ/DBGT moment?

Sagat's Addiction BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2009 12:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What is the funniest DB/DBZ/DBGT moment?

For Dragonball- When Krillin fights with Bacterian at martial arts tournament.I will never forget that episode.Bacterian's most powerful weapon is his body odor!!!!lol & Krillin almos vomited.
    For Dragonball Z- When Vegeta got mad when he knew that Goku will give Bulma's sexy picture & date with the old Kai.It was the first time I saw Vegeta's head gottin big.(Hmmm..jealous or somethin?)
    For Dragonball GT- When I first saw Vegeta with his mustache.
    Last edited by BuLmA; 09-09-2007 at 09:31 AM.

avatar and signature made by Serated

REST IN PEACE LEGEND_S

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2014 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

How is it that a man is jealous because he wants his other to faithfull? Jealousy requires a target which has something the other wants but doesnt' have. The old kai has nothing that Vegeta wants.

DBZ - Whenever Krillin is fighting.

Junior Member Midnight_Witch_2007 is just really nice Midnight_Witch_2007 is just really nice Midnight_Witch_2007 is just really nice Midnight_Witch_2007 is just really nice Midnight_Witch_2007 is just really nice Midnight_Witch_2007's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2007 09:25 PM
    Threads

Cool

Umm... In Dragonball Z I would have to say when Goku and Vegeta was in Buu's Body and they were almost out carrying the boys and piccolo... but anyway I thought it was funny when Goku got burnt on the butt and he was trying to cool his butt off but to me it looked like he did a real funny dance in the air. Also when Vegeta got angry at Goku when he tried to bribe the Old Kai for kissing Bulma...And seeing his head getting so big man... I lmao! Hahah
    Last edited by Midnight_Witch_2007; 08-13-2007 at 10:37 AM. Reason: did not need a "s".
    Schembri

Sagat's Addiction BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_Witch_2007 View Post
    Umm... In Dragonball Z I would have to say when Goku and Vegeta was in Buu's Body and they were almost out carrying the boys and piccolo... but anyway I thought it was funny when Goku got burnt on the butt and he was trying to cool his butt off but to me it looked like he did a real funny dance in the air. Also when Vegeta got angry at Goku when he tried to bribe the Old Kai for kissing Bulma...And seeing his head getting so big man... I lmao! Hahah
    lol!! indeed it was very funny

REST IN PEACE LEGEND_S

Member Sarayashiki Punk #1 is a splendid one to behold Sarayashiki Punk #1 is a splendid one to behold Sarayashiki Punk #1 is a splendid one to behold Sarayashiki Punk #1 is a splendid one to behold Sarayashiki Punk #1 is a splendid one to behold Sarayashiki Punk #1 is a splendid one to behold Sarayashiki Punk #1 is a splendid one to behold Sarayashiki Punk #1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2007 04:48 PM
    Threads

DB - When Oolong wished for the worlds softest panties

DBZ - Anything with Hercule

Senior Member Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2007 04:19 PM
    Threads

When Bulma explains about the dragon balls being scattered across the Earth.

Young Goku just stars of blankly with a bit of sadness and simply says, "That poor dragon. . ."

I think it was the only testicle joke in all of DB. Nobody ever remembers that line.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh!! I almost forgot! it was also funny at fireza saga when Captain Ginyu became a frog & he transfer to Bulma!! lol poor Bulma!! she thought that she will never go back to normal.Luckily Gohan saved her.
    Last edited by BuLmA; 09-09-2007 at 09:30 AM.

REST IN PEACE LEGEND_S

Senior Member Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2012 07:19 PM
    Threads

When Goku first gets back from fighting Frieza and krillin, gohan and goku are relaxing and krillen throws a rock thinking goku can sense it coming but he cant so WHAM.
    In seeking wisdom thou art wise; in imagining that thou hast attained it - thou art a fool. - Lord Chesterfield

Senior Member TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2014 12:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parugin

Default Funnies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DB- Roshi dresses Launch, himself, and the boys in lingerie, claiming it to be the official Turtle Hermit Uniform.
    DBZ-1-THE DRIVING SCHOOL
    -2-King Kai's (justified) rage following the destruction of not just his planet or his house, BUT HIS CAR!!!
    -3-Any of the idiotic Great Saiyaman poses (or songs).
    DBGT-Deflating Giant Dinosaur
    Last edited by TheAsterisk!; 09-09-2007 at 09:36 AM.
    Puppy Linux || Get it right. ||

If you would like to seek unification with my dynasty, simply plant the flag of the Central Asterikan Republic into your signature to join in the glory that is TheAsterism!

Senior Member CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero has a reputation beyond repute CyraXZero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2008 01:47 PM
    that place between a house and another house....
    Threads

only thing i can remember right now is when Goku got a dragon ball with lions on his back xD the confusion on their faces was priceless xD
    -------------------------------------
    You Conceited wretched HUMAN!

Junior Member Midnight_Witch_2007 is just really nice Midnight_Witch_2007 is just really nice Midnight_Witch_2007 is just really nice Midnight_Witch_2007 is just really nice Midnight_Witch_2007 is just really nice Midnight_Witch_2007's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2007 09:25 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsterisk! View Post
    DBZ-1-THE DRIVING SCHOOL
    I remember that I LOVED that one! it was soooo funny to see piccolo get in many accdents and Goku was Helarious!!!
    Schembri

Junior Member Colonel Roy Mustang is a jewel in the rough Colonel Roy Mustang is a jewel in the rough Colonel Roy Mustang is a jewel in the rough Colonel Roy Mustang's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2007 07:56 AM
    Threads

Funniest moments in the DB series:

Dragon Ball - When Goku first meets Krillin. That moment was kodak.

Dragon Ball Z - 1.) When Goku died. 2.) When Krillin got blown up and died. (There are more, but I liked those parts best.)

Dragon Ball GT - When Bra (Vegeta's daughter) tells Vegeta that his mustache makes him look like a total freak. And the spotlight shines on him. xDD

My alchemy ignites the sparks of hope for the lost. Look to me for the light, I won't let you burn!

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89 has a reputation beyond repute King_Shadow89's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2009 06:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by bulmagenious View Post
    For Dragonball- When Krillin fights with Bacterian at martial arts tournament.I will never forget that episode.Bacterian's most powerful weapon is his body odor!!!!lol & Krillin almos vomited.
    For Dragonball Z- When Vegeta got mad when he knew that Goku will give Bulma's sexy picture & date with the old Kai.It was the first time I saw Vegeta's head gottin big.(Hmmm..jealous or somethin?)
    For Dragonball GT- When I first saw Vegeta with his mustache.
    The most funniest DB?DBZ?DBZGT moments are the ones you mentioned but I have one more to add. Its when Broly was fighting kid Trunks and Trunks peed all over Brolys head.And how he mooned and flipped Broly off.
    What did I do so bad that my account is locked?

Junior Member Riaru_Buruma is infamous around these parts Riaru_Buruma is infamous around these parts Riaru_Buruma is infamous around these parts Riaru_Buruma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2007 08:39 PM
    Threads

one of my favorate funny moments is when gynu is in bulma's body and starts attacking piccolo and trying to change bodies with him,
    and piccolo doesn't know what's going on he thinks it just bulma
    well...it was funny to me anyways
    DANANANANADANANANANA BADMAN!

Member cute_wong will become famous soon enough cute_wong will become famous soon enough cute_wong's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2008 03:11 PM
    Threads

From the DB, I like when Goku fights Ninja Murasaki in the Red Ribbon Castle. He is so pure and "stupid", and just thinks without bad intention. Haha...and the battle is so funny...he avoids the ninja Murasaki's weapon with slipers ^^

There are many funny moments from DB, because of the pureness of Goku, a bad intention of Kuririn...aha, I remember when Goku and Kuririn trained together to find a stone that trown away by their teacher. The Kuririn was just naughty and take another stone and wrote a kanji writing on that stone...and of course the writing is not the same as his teacher's and the Mutenroshi threw that stone to his head..haha ^^

Closed Thread

Thread Information