AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Reason for hating Sesshomaru

Senior Member Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 07:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Reason for hating Sesshomaru

Alright. I have heard this around other forums and some around here. Some people say he's cruel and unfeeling. Not true. If he was, I'd highly doubt he'd let Rin-Chan follow him with Jakken and.. his Ah-Un or whatever it's called.

Now. Thing I want to know. What is your perspective on this Lord of the West? .. Or East. Whichever. o_O And don't say one word posts. It's annoying. And if it is done, It'll be ignored.

Give a decent reason to why you think what he is.

Now. What I'll say about him. First off, he's not cold or unfeeling. He allows Rin-Chan to follow him around. Second off.. he doesn't honestly and truly hate his brother. It's just more of a disliking towards the Hanyou. Hating is another thing. =)
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope...

Member Demon-grl has a brilliant future Demon-grl has a brilliant future Demon-grl has a brilliant future Demon-grl has a brilliant future Demon-grl has a brilliant future Demon-grl has a brilliant future Demon-grl has a brilliant future Demon-grl has a brilliant future Demon-grl has a brilliant future Demon-grl has a brilliant future Demon-grl has a brilliant future Demon-grl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2008 12:41 AM
    huh? location? oh! standing right behind u over ur sholders.*smiles*....
    Threads

reasons y i hate him:
    1. he is dumb
    2.he trys to kill inu-yasha
    & 3. .............sry i only have 2 crap
    Demon-grl......
    cool big demon sis~momijilol
    first sis~kawairashii hikari
    kute lil sis~karami mew uchiha
    cool big bro~splark23
    kute lil bro~ tari suchiru
    pm me if u want to be in my family...

Senior Member Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Demon-grl View Post
    reasons y i hate him:
    1. he is dumb
    .. True. He does try to kill the Hanyou. Though.. Why do you say he's dumb?
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope...

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

I don't hate him but I don't love him.
    If you watch him throughout the series you realize he evolves towards a more caring person/demon/ thing.
    I don't love him because there are times when he's just basically mean and cold-hearted.
    He's just one of those characters that isn't evil and isn't truly good.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalAlchemist997 View Post
    I don't hate him but I don't love him.
    If you watch him throughout the series you realize he evolves towards a more caring person/demon/ thing.
    I don't love him because there are times when he's just basically mean and cold-hearted.
    He's just one of those characters that isn't evil and isn't truly good.
    Good explanation. He does evolve into a kinder being as the series goes on. And no, he's neither. He's neutral. XD

Member Demon-grl has a brilliant future Demon-grl has a brilliant future Demon-grl has a brilliant future Demon-grl has a brilliant future Demon-grl has a brilliant future Demon-grl has a brilliant future Demon-grl has a brilliant future Demon-grl has a brilliant future Demon-grl has a brilliant future Demon-grl has a brilliant future Demon-grl has a brilliant future Demon-grl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

cuz he dont know now when to leave inu-yasha alone but still he trys to kill his own lil bro......;_;
    Demon-grl......
    cool big bro~splark23

Theomorphic Abomination Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 11:32 PM
    Threads

1. Sesshomaru is not dumb. If you watched the series you would know that his considerbally high intelligence is recognized as a distinct ability of his.
    2. Yes he does try to kill Inuyasha but he also has something known as growing compassion. When InuYasha was controlled by his yōkai blood, Sesshomaru came to see for himself the power that InuYasha could produce. After defeating InuYasha, he instructed Kagome to return the Tessaiga to InuYasha in order to restore him to his former self. Sesshomaru has also protected Rin even when it meant leaving his pursuit for Naraku. He has also been shown helping InuYasha's friends on several occasions. On his way to Hakurei-zan, Sesshomaru saves Kagome, Miroku, and Sango from the poison master Mukotsu, one of the Shichinintai, but only claimed that he killed Mukotsu because he was in his way. He also revived a young otter yōkai's father in one episode, claiming that it was only Tenseiga's will. When Kagura was injured, Sesshomaru pulled her from the river she was drowning in, after Rin fell in trying to save her. When Kagura was dying, Sesshomaru purposely sought her out of his own accord and even thought of using the Tenseiga, only to conclude Tenseiga could not save her. So yes, Sesshomaru tried to kill Inuyasha but you are not taking into account how many times he has saved Inyasha and his friends sorry behinds.
    3. Lets see here: Flight, Super Strength, Super speed, Teleportation, Mokomoko, Immunity, shall I continue?
    Last edited by Azel; 08-08-2007 at 07:17 PM.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Azel View Post
    1. Sesshomaru is not dumb. If you watched the series you would know that his considerbally high intelligence is recognized as a distinct ability of his.
    2. Yes he does try to kill Inuyasha but he also has something known as growing compassion. When InuYasha was controlled by his yōkai blood, Sesshomaru came to see for himself the power that InuYasha could produce. After defeating InuYasha, he instructed Kagome to return the Tessaiga to InuYasha in order to restore him to his former self. Sesshomaru has also protected Rin even when it meant leaving his pursuit for Naraku. He has also been shown helping InuYasha's friends on several occasions. On his way to Hakurei-zan, Sesshomaru saves Kagome, Miroku, and Sango from the poison master Mukotsu, one of the Shichinintai, but only claimed that he killed Mukotsu because he was in his way. He also revived a young otter yōkai's father in one episode, claiming that it was only Tenseiga's will. When Kagura was injured, Sesshomaru pulled her from the river she was drowning in, after Rin fell in trying to save her. When Kagura was dying, Sesshomaru purposely sought her out of his own accord and even thought of using the Tenseiga, only to conclude Tenseiga could not save her. So yes, Sesshomaru tried to kill Inuyasha but you are not taking into account how many times he has saved Inyasha and his friends sorry behinds.
    3. Lets see here: Flight, Super Strength, Super speed, Teleportation, Mokomoko, Immunity, shall I continue?
    >_<' Geh. Please do. These people need to realize this.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by w&#250; yǔ View Post
    These people need to realize this.
    I agree. People who hate Sesshamoru for no good reason get on my nerves.
    Last edited by FullMetalAlchemist997; 08-08-2007 at 07:28 PM.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I agree. People who hate Sesshamoru for no good reason gets on my nerves.
    Ya know.. I really should do something. XD Though I know I can't change nothing about it. I can only voice what I want to say.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I think maybe the BIGGEST reason why people hate him so much is because of the fact that he comes off as cold and uncaring.
    I might be reading into his character too much but the way the english actor voices him might have something to do with it.
    There's little or no emotion in his voice when he speaks. Although, I haven't seen the last season so he might explode once or twice.
    Again I might be reading into the chara. way too much but Sesshamoru seems to have pent up most of his feelings. Except for when he's with Rin-Chan then I might have seen a bit of a flicker here or there.
    Another reason is because of the Inu thing.
    Yes at the beginning he seems to hate IY but watch him, he seems to warm to his younger brother.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I think maybe the BIGGEST reason why people hate him so much is because of the fact that he comes off as cold and uncaring.
    I might be reading into his character too much but the way the english actor voices him might have something to do with it.
    There's little or no emotion in his voice when he speaks. Although, I haven't seen the last season so he might explode once or twice.
    Again I might be reading into the chara. way too much but Sesshamoru seems to have pent up most of his feelings. Except for when he's with Rin-Chan then I might have seen a bit of a flicker here or there.
    Another reason is because of the Inu thing.
    Yes at the beginning he seems to hate IY but watch him, he seems to warm to his younger brother.

Probably so. =/

Member Reincarnated Miko will become famous soon enough Reincarnated Miko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2007 07:53 PM
    Threads

reasons y i hate him:
    1. he is dumb
    Sesshoumaru is far from dumb. He's a very, highly intelligent youkai as it states in the Manga Profiles. I think people who are the bigger fans of the hanyou tend to hate Sesshourmaru because of his cruelty in the beginning. However, as time goes on, we also see a change in Sesshoumaru. Like the times he's protected his brother, he actually saved Kagome from almost being killed by Mukotsu in manga chapter 239, he's ran to Rin's rescue on numerous ocassions and even more recently in the manga has protected his little brother from harm, though his pride allows him to admit the fact out loud. I see no reason for his hate at all now that he's changed so much.

♥InuyashaxKagome Shipper♥
    Click Here to see my art and Here to read my stories

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Reincarnated Miko View Post
    Sesshoumaru is far from dumb. He's a very, highly intelligent youkai as it states in the Manga Profiles. I think people who are the bigger fans of the hanyou tend to hate Sesshourmaru because of his cruelty in the beginning. However, as time goes on, we also see a change in Sesshoumaru. Like the times he's protected his brother, he actually saved Kagome from almost being killed by Mukotsu in manga chapter 239, he's ran to Rin's rescue on numerous ocassions and even more recently in the manga has protected his little brother from harm, though his pride allows him to admit the fact out loud. I see no reason for his hate at all now that he's changed so much.
    Indeed. =/ I don't understand either why people hate him. If they want to hate him, don't spread it around here where other people like and take interest in the Chara.

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 08:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I think Sesshomaru is a character every manga/anime needs. If he wasn't there, it just wouldn't be as good. I mean he's there sometimes hating Inu Yasha, but sometimes saving his life. And I think he's pretty cool. And he has a story. He's not like some random side character with no past or story. He makes Inu Yasha flow. And him being Inu Yasha's brother makes the plot even more interesting. So if Sesshomaru wasn't there, the whole manga/anime would be missing a big chunk.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jagan Eye View Post
    I think Sesshomaru is a character every manga/anime needs. If he wasn't there, it just wouldn't be as good. I mean he's there sometimes hating Inu Yasha, but sometimes saving his life. And I think he's pretty cool. And he has a story. He's not like some random side character with no past or story. He makes Inu Yasha flow. And him being Inu Yasha's brother makes the plot even more interesting. So if Sesshomaru wasn't there, the whole manga/anime would be missing a big chunk.
    My gawd. So true. x-x' Indeed that he has a story, his family destoryed etc also caused some of his coldness within. xD

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thank u at least sumone understands me....
    Demon-grl......
    cool big bro~splark23

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thank u at least sumone understands me....
    Lol. I think some people are too shallow to understand some other people. And yes, with what was said, I agree as well. =/

Junior Member lemon manX will become famous soon enough lemon manX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2007 12:02 PM
    Threads

Cool

there is no reason to hate sesshoumaru after he ran to rin's aid so many times in a row, yes he said he hated humans but he's changed a lot so he parctically one of the good guys

LEMON MAN X RULES!!!!

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by lemon manX View Post
    there is no reason to hate sesshoumaru after he ran to rin's aid so many times in a row, yes he said he hated humans but he's changed a lot so he parctically one of the good guys

.. Not always true. Just because they act a certain way, doesn't mean they're good. :/

Member canta per me is just really nice canta per me is just really nice canta per me is just really nice canta per me is just really nice canta per me's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 05:25 PM
    Threads

i really like sesshomaru. for the most part he is honorable and unlike what some people believe he really does have strong feelings for rin. he, however does not let his feelings for anything get in his way, a powerful asset

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Indeed. Wonder, WHY he doesn't show them.. x.x

Member Nosferatu Karyuudo is a glorious beacon of light Nosferatu Karyuudo is a glorious beacon of light Nosferatu Karyuudo is a glorious beacon of light Nosferatu Karyuudo is a glorious beacon of light Nosferatu Karyuudo is a glorious beacon of light Nosferatu Karyuudo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2007 09:33 AM
    Threads

I think Sesshomoru is a brilliant rare warrior,who never shows fear or pain...or any real emotions..his pride is above all (almost) this is the way of a real warrior...that makes him invincible.. undefeateble...
    But I still don't understand why he picket up that brat and why does he need that low-life demon...they only slow him down anyway he would be better off by himself.
    He reminds me of Fou-Lu from "Breath of Fire 4" which I think is equal to Sesshoumaru..
    Strength that you gave me is not enough to change my mind this time..my dreams are full of battlefields and a ghosts of those who died.

NEW to country!Learning English,I KNOW my spelling sucks!

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Nosferatu Karyuudo View Post
    I think Sesshomoru is a brilliant rare warrior,who never shows fear or pain...or any real emotions..his pride is above all (almost) this is the way of a real warrior...that makes him invincible.. undefeateble...
    But I still don't understand why he picket up that brat and why does he need that low-life demon...they only slow him down anyway he would be better off by himself.
    He reminds me of Fou-Lu from "Breath of Fire 4" which I think is equal to Sesshoumaru..
    Aye. .. No. Rin is anything but a brat, hold your hands tied. It seems you know not enough of this series. --; There is a reason for everything. And for me, I have seen every episode, and also have them all on DVD. Soo.. look it up before you state Rin is a brat, yes it's your opinion, but he did not just pick her up. She did something that he did for her in turn.

Member Nosferatu Karyuudo is a glorious beacon of light Nosferatu Karyuudo is a glorious beacon of light Nosferatu Karyuudo is a glorious beacon of light Nosferatu Karyuudo is a glorious beacon of light Nosferatu Karyuudo is a glorious beacon of light Nosferatu Karyuudo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2007 09:33 AM
    Threads

ok no need to have a heart-attack ^_~
    I saw about a half of the series...and maybe I didn't seen much..or whatever.
    But I know she can increase her size(look older)...right?
    Strength that you gave me is not enough to change my mind this time..my dreams are full of battlefields and a ghosts of those who died.

NEW to country!Learning English,I KNOW my spelling sucks!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information