AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Tenchi Masaki and Ayeka

Senior Member Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 07:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Tenchi Masaki and Ayeka

Had it been different, how do you think they should have met? Likewise instead of that awefull intrusion.
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope...

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2014 03:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Had it been any different, I doubt they would have met at all. Ayeka was chasing Yosho in the OAV and only found him (and Tenchi) because of Ryoko's residual energy...And in Universe she was just drifting by and Ryu-Oh noticed Ryoko's energy and locked on informing Azaka and Kamedake who in turn informed Ayeka...If it weren't for Ryoko Ayeka would've never known of Tenchi's existance.
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Senior Member Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 07:00 PM
    Threads

Ah. e.e Very well said. I suppose that would be it, if it had been any different. =/
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope...

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2008 05:25 PM
    The Land That Public Transport Forgot, Great Britain :)
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Higurashi Kagome View Post
    Had it been any different, I doubt they would have met at all. Ayeka was chasing Yosho in the OAV and only found him (and Tenchi) because of Ryoko's residual energy...And in Universe she was just drifting by and Ryu-Oh noticed Ryoko's energy and locked on informing Azaka and Kamedake who in turn informed Ayeka...If it weren't for Ryoko Ayeka would've never known of Tenchi's existance.
    There's something nicely ironic about that...^_^.

Vraie
    Vraie's Tenchi Muyou & Fushigi Yuugi Fanfiction at FFnet
    ----------------------------
    遥かなる時空の中で
    Reasons why the Hachiyou should never come to the Miko's world #1

泰明:問題ない。神子の世界では和歌ではなくカラオケなるものをするそうだ。
    永泉:空の。。。
    頼久:桶?!
    -----------------------------
    Avatar: Nakamoto Shou from Sotsugyou M.

Junior Member Trident_Spear is on a distinguished road Trident_Spear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2007 10:25 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Higurashi Kagome View Post
    This is a fallacy in thinking - think of the unknown future as a spiderweb, with the lines being paths, and the points they meet decisions where you cane go one way or another - there is more than one way to the same point.

There is the fact that Tsunami was actively seeking out Tenchi, so she would have likely bought her human sister with her in one way or another. There was a fanfic about this a while back, I'll try to find it.

Anyway, with reasoning like this, if you really want to get down to it - you could say, thanks to Tsunami, Washu, Tokimi, Azusa, Ryo-ohki, Misaki, Funaho, etc. -- Ryoko met Tenchi. Or any of the other girls if you get down to it.

How could have Aeka met Tenchi? Yosho wanted to run away anyway, he might have found another excuse or way. Aeka goes after him.... and there we have it. No Ryoko necessary.
    Last edited by Trident_Spear; 08-24-2007 at 09:21 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information