AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Mushishi

Junior Member Obscurity is on a distinguished road Obscurity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2007 12:55 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Mushishi

This anime is by far the most opposite of the spectrum anime compared to what I usually watch, and I have to admit that I'm quite impressed. It's hardly any if at all action, and technically there isn't a flowing plot to it.

Here's the AnimeNfo description:

The Mushi are neither plant nor animal, neither microbe nor fungus. They are more like primitive life forms. Their existence is so innocuous that we don't notice that they exist until they have manifested some mysterious phenomena. They do not exist to frighten people; they just are.

These are one-off stories about Ginko, the Mushishi, one who knows about the Mushi and who acts as a mediator between humans and Mushi. During his journey, he meets various people and Mushi.
    Give it a try. I think it was amazingly well done. I loved it. ^_^
    Last edited by Obscurity; 08-06-2007 at 11:11 AM.

Senior Member Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2008 02:15 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

This always sounded like an interesting series, I can't find any torrents of the manga and i hate blind buys so I haven't gotten to read it yet.

Closed Thread

Thread Information