AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Who's better? is it Trunks or Goten?

Junior Member Love Rose is a name known to all Love Rose is a name known to all Love Rose is a name known to all Love Rose is a name known to all Love Rose is a name known to all Love Rose is a name known to all Love Rose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2008 05:41 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

they're both pretty great.
    hmmm...
    i would have to say Trunks tho. hehe

i havent watched this show in a loooong time :[

Proud Claimer of Kyo Sohma. ;3
    Happily married to Tamaki Suou. <3
    I use MAL now.
    wanna be friends?

Junior Member Itsuki will become famous soon enough Itsuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2007 11:41 AM
    Threads

I'd have to say both, i would have said Goten, because of his father Goku, but Trunks is older then Goten, so assumingly he would have more stamina and energy.

POP! Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2007 12:34 PM
    Threads

well in all actuality theyre pretty much equal, otherwise they probably wouldnt even be able to do the fusion properly
    "With great strength and skill, comes the ability to protect those who cannot protect themselves."-Twinblade Slayer

Member *Amber* has much to be proud of *Amber* has much to be proud of *Amber* has much to be proud of *Amber* has much to be proud of *Amber* has much to be proud of *Amber* has much to be proud of *Amber* has much to be proud of *Amber* has much to be proud of *Amber* has much to be proud of *Amber*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2007 01:28 AM
    In a small dark corner in the middle of no where
    Threads

Trunks... all the way.... he won my heart in the third Brolly movie by flipping off Brolly and calling him a saiyan reject.... now that was a classic brat moment right thur!

Junior Member Fusion will become famous soon enough Fusion will become famous soon enough Fusion's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2007 08:52 PM
    Threads

I pretty much like Both of them their both are funny but I'm with trunks
    ZXS

Member elephant_lost has a reputation beyond repute elephant_lost has a reputation beyond repute elephant_lost has a reputation beyond repute elephant_lost has a reputation beyond repute elephant_lost has a reputation beyond repute elephant_lost has a reputation beyond repute elephant_lost has a reputation beyond repute elephant_lost has a reputation beyond repute elephant_lost has a reputation beyond repute elephant_lost has a reputation beyond repute elephant_lost has a reputation beyond repute elephant_lost's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2007 12:53 PM
    Threads

Trunks for me
    He has more spunk then Goten
    And he has purple hair
    You can't go wrong with purple hair
    And Who Will Stand To Greet The Guiding Light;
    It's Lonely When There's No One Left To Fight

Thanks to Cathryn

Senior Member Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2008 12:10 PM
    Threads

Trunks all the way!!!! He is just so cool, and, I mean, DUH! He is Vegeta's son!

Junior Member Jehuty183 is infamous around these parts Jehuty183 is infamous around these parts Jehuty183 is infamous around these parts Jehuty183 is infamous around these parts Jehuty183 is infamous around these parts Jehuty183 is infamous around these parts Jehuty183's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2008 01:06 AM
    Threads

well they say it in the anime that Trunks is stronger than Goten cause he is older

Living In Purgatory PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2008 01:17 PM
    Threads

Trunks because he's strong and looks oh so cute/hot.
    Goten because he's sweet and has the potentical to become strong like his father; and is adorable! ^_^

Wait...that doesn't really say who's better does it?

Ermmm....

GOTENKS! Cause i can't decide between the two ^_^;;
    Member since 2005...Honest!
    DS Friend Code: 386665731897
    For Final Fantasy III
    The Bunch Of College Idiots Are Based In Huddersfield Technical College, UK; Click Here To See What We Get Up To When The Tutors Aren't Watching!

Member Smokie has a spectacular aura about Smokie has a spectacular aura about Smokie has a spectacular aura about Smokie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2007 08:06 AM
    Threads

From my point of view I would have to say Goten but then again I say both.

Senior Member Elva has a reputation beyond repute Elva has a reputation beyond repute Elva has a reputation beyond repute Elva has a reputation beyond repute Elva has a reputation beyond repute Elva has a reputation beyond repute Elva has a reputation beyond repute Elva has a reputation beyond repute Elva has a reputation beyond repute Elva has a reputation beyond repute Elva has a reputation beyond repute Elva's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2008 01:07 PM
    Threads

i like em both, i'll go with gotenks though since he's goku father and cute small

Junior Member ZaeonZ is a glorious beacon of light ZaeonZ is a glorious beacon of light ZaeonZ is a glorious beacon of light ZaeonZ is a glorious beacon of light ZaeonZ is a glorious beacon of light ZaeonZ's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2008 08:58 AM
    Threads

trunks, because his name sounds cool hehe...

"Do it to others, before they do it to you" harhar...wenk...

http://www.myspace.com/zaeonz - add me

Senior Member Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2011 08:34 PM
    Threads

I say Trunks
    In memories of LikeNaruto.com, the best Naruto site/Social Network ever created

Walking TaLL Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2010 01:18 AM
    Threads

trunks dad is vegeta...so voting for trunks should be wise ^^

Senior Member Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2008 12:10 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Drunk_Squid View Post
    They should both die horribly and never return.

0_o umm if you don't like them...then why are you postng on here? TRUNX ROX (I know I have already said that, but I will say it again!)

Member Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest has much to be proud of Gohanisthestrongest's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2008 03:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by BuLmA` View Post
    Vegeta loves to compairing himself to Goku & always loves to compit with him but we all knew that Goku is much stronger.let's talked between trunks & Goten for they are the son of Goku & Vegeta.
    Trunks is stronger, but I like them about the same.

Member Zwaztika has a reputation beyond repute Zwaztika has a reputation beyond repute Zwaztika has a reputation beyond repute Zwaztika has a reputation beyond repute Zwaztika has a reputation beyond repute Zwaztika has a reputation beyond repute Zwaztika has a reputation beyond repute Zwaztika has a reputation beyond repute Zwaztika has a reputation beyond repute Zwaztika has a reputation beyond repute Zwaztika has a reputation beyond repute Zwaztika's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2008 01:49 AM
    Threads

Trunks is stronger than Goten, because Trunks beats Goten in the junior tournament.
    Zzzzzz........

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

Goten has a mullet at the end of the Buu Saga.
    ████████████

Senior Member TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parugin

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemous Feind View Post
    Goten has a mullet at the end of the Buu Saga.
    THe only thing that can beat a mullet is a a rat tail or, the deadliest of all botched hairstyles, the bullet (bald mullet).
    GOTEN WINS.
    | Puppy Linux || Get it right. ||

If you would like to seek unification with my dynasty, simply plant the flag of the Central Asterikan Republic into your signature to join in the glory that is TheAsterism!

D's Wifey! NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon has a reputation beyond repute NinnaMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2013 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NinnaHatake

I like Trunks!! But uh, I think they both are great!! I can't decide!!
    ~♡Ņšnn@♡~

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2014 04:46 PM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Both are awesome characters. They both have history. I wouldn't be able to choose between the two.

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Senior Member IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava has a reputation beyond repute IceBubleFlava's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2008 05:20 PM
    Threads

GOTEN YEAH!!! He's ssooo cute an awesome. BUt to that fact I think he will become stronger just like his father Goku.
    ICEBUBLEFLAVA

Senior Member sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2008 07:51 AM
    Threads

i would have to choose goten because of his father goku and older brother gohan amazing characters

Junior Member silvister has a spectacular aura about silvister has a spectacular aura about silvister's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2008 05:14 AM
    Threads

in my personal opinion Trunks is better, he is also my favorite one.

Senior Member SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2010 11:13 PM
    How do you know if a blonde tried to commit suicide? Gunshots in the mirror
    Threads

they are both awesome...and just like their dads.....Kind of hard to chose
    ~When Life Gives You Lemons.....Write Them Down....Then Hide Behind The couch From Your Mom~

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information