AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Vegeta & Goku are cousins?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • True

0 0%
  • Not true

8 72.73%
  • I have no Idea

3 27.27%
Closed Thread

Thread: Vegeta & goku are cousins?

Sagat's Addiction BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2009 12:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Question Vegeta & goku are cousins?

The truth is I don't really have watched the entire episodes of dragonball ,Dragonball Z, & Dragonball GT.I always missed of every seasons and someone told me that Vegeta & GokU are cousins.That Vegeta is not really a Prince,that Goku should be the prince of saiyans.She told me that the King of planet veget (Vegeta's father) had stole goku's father's thrown.Is that For real?
    Last edited by BuLmA; 10-18-2007 at 02:42 AM.

avatar and signature made by Serated

REST IN PEACE LEGEND_S

Theomorphic Abomination Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2008 12:32 AM
    Threads

Vegeta is a prince in the fact that he is son of the Saiyan king who is also named Vegeta. Also Burdock is in no way related to the King, so they are not cousins. Burdock is the biological father of Raditz and Goku but that is it. Even though Vegeta was royalty, he and his father were under the rule of the planetary overlord, Freeza but as far as I know, Goku did not steal any throne. I don't know who's telling you this is basing their information from but they are wrong.
    Last edited by Azel; 08-05-2007 at 10:42 PM.

Sagat's Addiction BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Azel View Post
    Vegeta is a prince in the fact that he is son of the Saiyan king who is also named Vegeta. Also Burdock is in no way related to the King, so they are not cousins. He is the biological father of Raditz and Goku but that is it. I don't know who's telling you this is basing their information from but they are wrong.
    Thanks for replying the person who told me this is not a member of AF but shes an anime fan and reading mangas & also had read dragonball manga but doesnt wanna barrow her dragonball manga.lol how can i get a clue that vegeta and goku are cousins if she dont wanna barrow her manga!lol.
    Last edited by BuLmA; 10-18-2007 at 02:43 AM.

REST IN PEACE LEGEND_S

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 09:57 PM
    Threads

On top of that, they aren't even close to being related. Vegeta is a Super Elite, above Elite Saiya-jin such as Nappa. Gokuu was born to a 3rd class Saiyajin (Bardock) and despite Raditz achieving 1st class status, Gokuu himself is a 3rd class warrior. 3rd class warriors are the lowest of the low in Saiyajin society and are often looked down upon. A far cry from royalty.

Although the whole class system on their planet really isn't accurate (as Gokuu outpaces Vegeta and Paragas, probably around a 2nd class Saiyajin, is the father of the Legendary Super Saiyajin) it's enough to state that there is no way Vegeta and Gokuu are related. At all. Not even distant cousins thirteen times removed. Your friend is making stuff up.

On top of all of that, Bardock never once assumed the throne of planet Vegeta. The leader of the planet goes to the strongest Saiyajin, at the time King Vegeta, with a battle power of somewhere from 15000-17000 (Vegeta we know reaches 18000 at an early age as it is mentioned he will eventually take over). Bardock at best reaches roughly 10 000. Not enough to topple either Vegetas although for a 3rd class Saiyajin that is insanely powerful.

Finally .. Vegeta is very much the actual prince. Aside from Gokuu calling him his prince in one of the final movies, it is showed numerous times in the Bardock movie - a child Vegeta in regal armour and cape wandering around and having Zarbon scold him for being a difficult Prince with little manners.

Junior Member Midnight_Witch_2007 is just really nice Midnight_Witch_2007 is just really nice Midnight_Witch_2007 is just really nice Midnight_Witch_2007 is just really nice Midnight_Witch_2007 is just really nice Midnight_Witch_2007's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2007 09:25 PM
    Threads

I don't think that Vegeta and Goku are cousins b/c 1 Vegeta was born under the king of Planet Vegeta and Goku was born under the 3rd class warriors for 2. So I don't think they would be any way related to each other... other than that are of the same race.
    Schembri

Junior Member SMG will become famous soon enough SMG's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2007 07:00 PM
    Threads

Vegeta and Goku coudn't be cousins...
    Vegeta is a prince.

.sugar and spice. -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism''s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2009 12:33 PM
    Threads

actually I've never thought about that...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by anna_asakura View Post
    actually I've never thought about that...
    Me too but do you agree if they are cousins? Oh boy!!! I really like Goten for Bra!

REST IN PEACE LEGEND_S

Senior Member TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2014 12:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parugin

Default Picture This!

Just for giggles, replace Vegeta with the image of Teddy Roosevelt, mustache and all, and also replace Goku with the image of FDR, leg braces, wheel chair, complex setups to avoid revealing his handicap* and ALL. Now, as soon as you've swapped the images, think through a good portion of the manga/show with our new characters! Oh, what fun!

I'm now on the lookout for a travelling band, a horde almost, of talking animals. There are said to be pigs, cats, bears, turtles, dolphins, deformed dinosaurs, foxes and crocodiles in this unruly gang. I would greatly appreciate any tips that... you ...might have.

*It may be said that Goku is already handicapped, just not physically
    Puppy Linux || Get it right. ||

If you would like to seek unification with my dynasty, simply plant the flag of the Central Asterikan Republic into your signature to join in the glory that is TheAsterism!

Member -urameshi- has a reputation beyond repute -urameshi- has a reputation beyond repute -urameshi- has a reputation beyond repute -urameshi- has a reputation beyond repute -urameshi- has a reputation beyond repute -urameshi- has a reputation beyond repute -urameshi- has a reputation beyond repute -urameshi- has a reputation beyond repute -urameshi- has a reputation beyond repute -urameshi- has a reputation beyond repute -urameshi- has a reputation beyond repute -urameshi-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2007 04:33 AM
    Threads

Default hey, look here

hey! look here.

How say they r cousins. or maybe they r cousins coz they came from the same planet u know. hemmm..

MY FAMILY
    lovely sister ~ kwnbintang

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2014 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by -urameshi- View Post
    hey! look here.

How say they r cousins. or maybe they r cousins coz they came from the same planet u know. hemmm..
    I wish I knew.... I'm not sure whether you're talking about Planet of the Apes or Battle Toads.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by -urameshi- View Post
    hey! look here.

Hey! look here too! did you read my post? I said someone told me that they are cousin I'm not stupid..I just asking if any of you has an idea about it because I haven't seen all dragonball the Movie. Yes! this friend of mine said that she saw it in one of the dragonball the movie..
    Last edited by BuLmA; 10-20-2007 at 02:57 AM.

REST IN PEACE LEGEND_S

Junior Member Rhodium will become famous soon enough Rhodium will become famous soon enough Rhodium's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-22-2007 07:58 PM
    Threads

Basically of what Sagat said, proves it.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation InuYasha_030 is on a distinguished road InuYasha_030's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2007 07:06 PM
    Threads

there is no way that Vegeta and Kakarott (aka Goku) are in anyway Related. And basically what Sagat said explains the whole serises.

Uhara is the Lead Guitarist in The GazettE

Junior Member ChangingFaces is just really nice ChangingFaces is just really nice ChangingFaces is just really nice ChangingFaces is just really nice ChangingFaces's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2008 12:52 PM
    Threads

Lol. Nonsense.
    Anime & Gaming, Come and check us out:
    http://boards.nsgstation.com

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 02:32 AM
    Threads

Yeah, this is obviously NOT true. Don't need a topic on it.
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Closed Thread

Thread Information