AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Which Sensai

Member Voyueristic-Narcissist can only hope to improve Voyueristic-Narcissist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2007 08:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Well, it depends. In the manga/anime, Kakashi has actually, on a number of times, been stated as one of the strongest in the village. His abilities aren't as limited as Gai, with Taijutsu only(Mostly), and Kurenai only uses Genjutsu, so anyone with enough training, or the full sharingan, could beat her. Asuma, is definitely strong, probably second strongest. Okay, here's my list, strongest to weakest.(In my opinion)

1) Kakashi Hatake

2)Might Gai

3)Asuma Sarutobi

4)Kurenai Yuuhi

Of course, I don't think it truly matters. They'd fight as one, if the village was being attacked, so they'd cancel out each others weaknesses.
    Hail Me

(\_/)
    (o.O)
    (> <)

Former name - MoL Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2008 10:26 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Voyueristic-Narcissist View Post
    Well, it depends. In the manga/anime, Kakashi has actually, on a number of times, been stated as one of the strongest in the village. His abilities aren't as limited as Gai, with Taijutsu only(Mostly)
    This is actually a common misconception. I've even met someone who thought that Gai was only limited to taijutsu. Rock Lee is the only character who is strictly limited to taijutsu.

In Gai's first appearance, he summons a turtle. Summoning = ninjutsu. He can do both Ninjutsu and Taijutsu. Gai, however, prefers hand-to-hand combat for the most part, so we've only seen him use taijutsu most of the time. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by wú yǔ View Post
    Lolz. It seems everyone loves Gai or something. XD
    I know, isn't it weird? xD

When I first got into the show everyone hated him.
    I bet if he were real, we'd all tackle and love on 'im and probably get ourselves arrested for indecency.

Why, Oh Lord, why can't he be real?

Junior Member DeidaraXoXSasori is on a distinguished road DeidaraXoXSasori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2007 02:35 PM
    Threads

um.. i guess gai cause he is really strong. Also yondaime yeah there both really good. um.. orochimaru is also a strong sensei and yes orochimaru was a sensei ones before you give me bad rep with "orochimaru is no sensei!"
    Life is sad and depressing.
    You need to fight in it and live trough it.
    But still live will put you against stuff.
    and you need to fight.
    Sometimes i just want to stop fighting.
    But i fight for other people.
    So keep on fighting wen life brings you down.
    And look everything on the bright side.

Member canta per me is just really nice canta per me is just really nice canta per me is just really nice canta per me is just really nice canta per me's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 05:25 PM
    Threads

i hate following the norm but i would have to say Hatake Kakashi. Of all the other Sensei i like his technique the most

Member Knighticus is a splendid one to behold Knighticus is a splendid one to behold Knighticus is a splendid one to behold Knighticus is a splendid one to behold Knighticus is a splendid one to behold Knighticus is a splendid one to behold Knighticus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 01:50 PM
    Threads

Mine would be Asuma sensei. His motive of fighting is just like mine.
    (+ +)
    I am, the calmest angel of the wind. (+ +)
    For cheapy it's off the heizy.
    *VERY BAD JOKE*
    Later...
    *uh-oh*
    Note on pc: We are comming to DESTROY YOU because of you're horrible joke.

*i'm outta here!!!*
    YOU CAN'T ESCAPE DESTINY KID!
    *Forshame guys, Forshame* THE END

Member silent_destroyer is a name known to all silent_destroyer is a name known to all silent_destroyer is a name known to all silent_destroyer is a name known to all silent_destroyer is a name known to all silent_destroyer is a name known to all silent_destroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2008 07:36 PM
    Threads

Default Kakashi

Kakashi is the strongest,not only is he fast and strong,but he has the sharingan to.
    A friend will bail you out of jail,a best friend will be right beside you saying "that was fun,lets do it again".

im in a great dream Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 11:24 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: *thinks* idk

i'd say Kakashi then, Gai...Kakashi seems like he's more experienced than the others 4 multiple reasons, like the fact that he possses the sharingan
    LOVE YA: HEG <33 PON, KIBUM <3

"Oh oh oh oh Oppareul saranghae. Ah ah ah ah manhi manhihae." - Girls Generstion "Oh"

Member AHQ has a spectacular aura about AHQ has a spectacular aura about AHQ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2007 11:29 AM
    Threads

Kakashi duh

Sagat's Addiction BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2009 11:30 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by YoSK View Post
    Well ..I think yondaime is the strongest!!^_^
    OH!!! I forgot about Yondaime!! well... Kurenai & Yondaime is my favorite sensie.

avatar and signature made by Serated

REST IN PEACE LEGEND_S

Member homie has a reputation beyond repute homie has a reputation beyond repute homie has a reputation beyond repute homie has a reputation beyond repute homie has a reputation beyond repute homie has a reputation beyond repute homie has a reputation beyond repute homie has a reputation beyond repute homie has a reputation beyond repute homie has a reputation beyond repute homie has a reputation beyond repute homie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2009 11:52 AM
    Threads

Gai hes better then Kakashi ..he train lee good enogh to face garra

[[sweeter than sugar]] hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Panda Violin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2012 08:42 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Is Tsunade counted? If she is then she's my fave. It's for the reason that she is strong, intelligent, a good medic-nin and a female like me. She gives her students with wide knowledge and uses unusual methods to teach them! (remember Sakura's training with her? ehehehe...)

If Tsunade's not counted, then Hatake Kakashi will take her place! He's just sooooooooo cool copying all those techniques and using them. PLus, he's not only a good 'copier' but he also has that awesome original technique, "Chidori" and his Sharingan.
    Set made by GoodyLucky. Fans are in my Journal. Thank you so much!

Anime Sekai Kenkyuuin GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Systems NES Systems NES Controller Iron Man MkII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2011 10:45 AM
    Threads

I like Kakashi and Guy.Guy would be my fav if he changes his haircut

Junior Member Sakura Love wins cha!!! is infamous around these parts Sakura Love wins cha!!! is infamous around these parts Sakura Love wins cha!!! is infamous around these parts Sakura Love wins cha!!! is infamous around these parts Sakura Love wins cha!!! is infamous around these parts Sakura Love wins cha!!!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2007 08:52 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: dfsfsdtgdg

the best sensi is of course Kakashi Hatake he is awesome and cool and so on....

Member Lust~Kuchiki~13 is on a distinguished road Lust~Kuchiki~13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2008 02:42 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by hatoko_hinata View Post
    Is Tsunade counted? If she is then she's my fave. It's for the reason that she is strong, intelligent, a good medic-nin and a female like me. She gives her students with wide knowledge and uses unusual methods to teach them! (remember Sakura's training with her? ehehehe...)

If Tsunade's not counted, then Hatake Kakashi will take her place! He's just sooooooooo cool copying all those techniques and using them. PLus, he's not only a good 'copier' but he also has that awesome original technique, "Chidori" and his Sharingan.
    Oh yeah. I forgot Tsunade was a sensei. Well, if she does count, she takes Kakashi's place.

Junior Member RavenfeatherxXx has a little shameless behaviour in the past RavenfeatherxXx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2007 02:48 AM
    a mysterious place u will never know ;P :D
    Threads

They're all powerfull....but i think Kakashi takes the lead, mostly because of his sharingan...and the fact he's been in ANBU and such..Gai would definitely be after him tho

<3**~SasuNaru 4 life~**<3

:-* lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2010 06:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aome444 View Post
    i rather prefer Kakashi and not only because he is the strongest because of the sharingan but he is totally *cute* onyo XD he really is
    i agree!!
    instead of *cute*, maybe *cool* is more effective on describing Kakashi...

Member heny_alonso is a glorious beacon of light heny_alonso is a glorious beacon of light heny_alonso is a glorious beacon of light heny_alonso is a glorious beacon of light heny_alonso is a glorious beacon of light heny_alonso's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2007 10:46 PM
    Threads

it's kakashi that's why he was the teacher of narutosasukesakura.

Senior Member ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2008 09:24 PM
    Threads

Yondaime is the strongest.
    "A ninja must always endure."-Recca
    "There are no coincidences in this world."-Clow Reed/Eriol
    "Try at least twice,
    Fail at least once."
    reccasakoshita16.blogspot.com
    Wanna join my family?...Just pm me.

Just me Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2008 07:42 PM
    Threads

Hm...I do not know...Kakashi is good ^_^ but people are saying Gai...now that I think about it, Gai is good in taijutsu, but I'm not sure if he knows any ninjutsu or genjutsu plus, he's creepy at times. So I think Kakashi is the best ^_^

Bread's Best Friend Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 004 - Charmander
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2010 02:12 PM
    Threads

I would have to say Kurenia and Kakashi
    Kurenai bc she is the only girl jonin and she's awesome at genjutsu
    <3Kakashi bc he's my fav and he has the Sharingan
    "Up is Down"

Senior Member Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 05:32 PM
    Threads

If Jiraiya is N/A as an Sensai, I'd go with Sarutobi or Lady Tsunade. There's GOTTA be a reason why they're Third and Fifth Hokage respectively.
    Why I'm Better Than You | I have an inability care about swearing

Christopher Micheal Benoit Career Profile
    May 21, 1967 - June 25 2007

Senior Member Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2008 07:46 AM
    Threads

well id say kakashi !! and also yondaime altho his hokage he used to be kakashis sensei ^^

Picking up the broken pieces
    One by one collecting them
    Slowly gathering the pieces
    Millions of broken glass

crazy and insane lameness shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2008 09:11 PM
    Threads

Arrow yamato-sensei

is Yamato counted? because he's the ONLY(i think) person who can control and stop the Kyuubi no Kitsune in Naruto's body from taking over his body....

Sig made by Aya_TemariSan...Thanks, Aya!!! I love you!!!>.0

Senior Member Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2008 07:39 AM
    Threads

Jiraiya. Not only did he teach Yondaime, but he also taught Naruto.

crazy and insane lameness shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2008 09:11 PM
    Threads

Wink

i'm starting to like jiraiya and tsunade nowadays....

Sig made by Aya_TemariSan...Thanks, Aya!!! I love you!!!>.0

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information