AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Tenchi's Tinkering Sig Shop

AF's Hopeless Romantic Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 09:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    in the Heart of the lady destined for me.
    Threads

Default Tenchi's Tinkering Sig Shop

I'm still getting the hang of PhotoShop so bear with me now. Eventually I want to start creating Wallpapers but Signatures and Avatars are a good way to learn the tools of the trade necessary to make something beautiful.

This one didn't take too long and the Cheerleader is from Ouendan, a rhythm based DS game. If you've played Elite Beat Agents then this game is it's predecessor.

The background was cropped from one of Nintendo's official Ouendan Wallpapers so I didn't do too much effects in the background.

Feel free to take any of my signatures/give me any criticism and tips or maybe compliments (haha I wish).

I still have a lot to learn, but I'll do my best.

Thank you for taking the time to view my thread and take it easy.

People that I think are awesome aka ones I admire and the ones that think I'm a nice guy:
    ~ Celessa Avalon ~ Raye Hino Tora_no_Umei Nyanko Tears

Gurugu Mawaru..... shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2007 11:13 AM
    Threads

Nice work and good choice of border try putting some text on it^_^
    ~shougo~
    Fan of
    Signature by me^^
    Yay its happy land look>>>*follows the yellow brick road*

AF's Hopeless Romantic Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 09:14 PM
    in the Heart of the lady destined for me.
    Threads

Here's another Sig I made, and I am currently using it at the moment:

The Stock was provided by Serrated in his Upload's thread so I'd like to thank him for that. I decided to go for a darker theme and figured how to get some blood effects using one of the effect brushes. I think it turned out better than I expected, but I still need to work on cleaning up images that I want "out of sig" so to speak. This version has a sloppy clean-up of the rifle's barrel so I apologize. Feel free to take it and spruce it up as you please.

Thanks again for taking a look at what I'm currently working on and I promise to get better!

People that I think are awesome aka ones I admire and the ones that think I'm a nice guy:
    ~ Celessa Avalon ~ Raye Hino Tora_no_Umei Nyanko Tears

Closed Thread

Thread Information