AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: .:Shougo's siggeh:.

Gurugu Mawaru..... shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2007 11:13 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I left people speechless XD thank you all for the great comments and sorry for the really late update.so without further delay I present my new set.
    Sig:

I dint do much for this one just a great c4d and some filters.I also finished Trina's sig.Its a bit of Unlimited's tutorial and a little of my style...well the truth is I was too lazy to do the whole tut.^^'
    Fan of
    Signature by me^^
    Yay its happy land look>>>*follows the yellow brick road*

Member Trustworthy is a glorious beacon of light Trustworthy is a glorious beacon of light Trustworthy is a glorious beacon of light Trustworthy is a glorious beacon of light Trustworthy is a glorious beacon of light Trustworthy is a glorious beacon of light Trustworthy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2007 10:15 AM
    Threads

Wow, I really like these. Love the green by the way, with how the background is.

Taiga ga suki da. KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 12:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

An update!Yahoo!haha.lol. Don't worry about the late updates. Your awesome works more than make up for it.XD

Okay, first sig. Blending is very good and so is character positioning. It really brings out the character in it.^^ Problems with the font though. I think it's a little plain and a little hard to see. But then again, I'm on power saving option on my laptop in the library so my whole screens kinda dark.^^'

For the second sig, now we're right up in my alley.lol.XD Very good and kawaii. Specially the little box parts. My only criticism would be that maybe you could have expanded the bg a little. Like maybe made the brush strokes a little longer. Still a great sig though. Trina's gonna be happy with that.haha. Keep it up!

バン!バン!
    ---

|

---
    [sketches] | [sig thread]

Gurugu Mawaru..... shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No it wasnt your laptop the text is a little dull...I guess I worked too much on the sig and left the text out.
    About the trina sig I actually made it with Unlimited's tutorial it would have looked better if I followed the tutorial fully but I was too lazy ^^'
    Update :A new banner/sig of Malice Mizer back when Mana was still in the band.
    I have two versions actually I need to know which one is better.
    Version 1:

Version 2:

~late update I know but school is so much more important ne?
    Update: hmm...no comments makes shougo sad very sad.
    so I take my anti drug..
    sig:

ava:

Kitsune girl set
    sig:

Ava:

~shougo~
    Last edited by shougo amakousa; 10-01-2007 at 01:51 PM.
    Fan of
    Signature by me^^

Taiga ga suki da. KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Ah, gomene shougo. I was a bit lazy these past few days to comment on anyone's stuff. Sorry...><

Okay first one. Frankly, I don't see any difference in them. Sorry, my eyesight's not what it used to.^^' Still, they are both nicely done. The nice contrast between black and red really brings out the focus on each of them.

L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha. That is one nice looking set. So kawaii. If I was a girl I'd be squealing now. As such I shall resign myself with just a smile.^^' It's very well done. Colour blends really well and the simplicity really adds to the whole effect. It's a bit on the large side though. Resize?

For Kitsune girl's one, I like how everything fits together. The use of the vector brushes is also very nicely done. However, I'm getting like a stretched feel to it. Not really stretched as in out of proportion but it's like when you stretch a pic and it's one pixel away from looking really distorted kinda looking. Did that make sense?^^'

Still, these are great sets. Sorry for not commenting. I is a very lazy bum sometimes.

バン!バン!
    ---

|

---

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Its ok ^^ ...*real shougo says:well I suppose you are forgiven XD*
    Well the reason why you dont see a difference is because it is so small it took me 5 minutes to remeber why I posted two versions ^^; well I changed the opacity a little in the second one but it is not that noticeable I guess.
    haha its L yep it is oversized I wanted all of him ...jk here is the resized version.

And my chibi entry for the contest:

I wanted to do more but didnt have time.Thanks to mysticfairydreamz and konata for voting for me.If any of you have seen konatas work you'l recognise this to have some of her style it was a konata inspired sig^^.
    Yep I get what you are trying to say about the kitsune sig But there wasnt much I could do the image was a little jagged and extraction made it worse I blended it to my best but it could have been better.
    Fan of
    Signature by me^^

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yay for L! *cuddles L* He's kawaii! I love your newest sig with him - the bar code is a really neat addition. I liked your chibi Gaara sig too - the lighting in the background is really good. The Kitsune Girl sig is good too, though you might want to vary the sizes of the shapes you used in the background and make some more small ones. Great new works - post more! XD
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

Just a Whisper ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~ has a reputation beyond repute ~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2010 09:13 AM
    Threads

I said I'd drop by and return the favour by commenting ... Yay ! so Here I am ^^ First off, your current set is so cute and it's perfect so well done you ^^ and also looking back through your thread pretty much everything looks awesome, in particular the animated signature for Crazy came out great and so did the Wolf's Rain sig which I just love ^^ so keep up the good work and looking forward to when you next update x PhoenixChan*~
    Sig thread Last Updated: Not Updated

| Back Old Skool - Signature by myself truly. |
    |Still Learning Photoshop CS2|
    |

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I finally got your user title!haha. I was listening to school rumble and it came to me.XD

Okay, back to the topic at hand. So you made that?Cool...I didn't recognize it.^^' I was trying to guess whose ones were who but I didn't even come close to anyone of them.haha. It's very nice, it has a cool relaxed atmosphere to it. Nothing much to say really. It's just very well done.=]

バン!バン!
    ---

|

---

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mira:Hehe thanks.Varying the shapes I kept that in mind and made my latest set.Thanks for the tip.^^
    Phoenix chan:Thank you^^
    Baka_Black:Yay someone did understand my usertitle.I like the way tenma goes in that song"gurugu mawaru" yep I made it,a little different from my usual style though.
    Anyways time for updates:
    1.Set for animeseishi
    There wasnt much I had to do in this set the image was already made and so the crdit does not belong to me except for the gif which I was asked to add.
    Ava:

Sig:

2.Set for legend_S Now its all very sad.I made this set especially for him and he was so very nice giving me a strawberry*sniff*
    sig:

Ava:

Apathy set:I'm in love with vector styles so I made another but its an average one I guess.The image was not a good scan so I did the best I could to blend it well.
    Sig:

Ava:
    Fan of
    Signature by me^^

Senior Member Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2010 05:28 PM
    Threads

I like the blue girl on the first page, the yuuko one, and the one with the animated rain best, but they're all good. The one for plucky is just plain ADORABLE. You have good siggys!

Siggy by me!

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

It is quite tragic that he's gone now. ;_; That's an awesome sig.=] You're getting really good at animating. Why, I remember a time... =b (like some old codger.haha.) For the third one, I can see you did your best and it's not that bad. Not bad at all. In fact, I think you did a really good job with it. The whole noise thing kinda adds to the overall effect of the sig. Keep it up!XD

バン!バン!
    ---

|

---

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Update time and faster than usual.This set is for me on anaother forum I wanted to give it a sophiticated feel and so I used mainly brushes for this.The extract is done by Maru(thanks^^)
    Ava:

Sig:

Update is over T_T...make sure to check up my blog for a remedy for insomnia(inner voiceont scam them they are nice people! Evil me:>_< but I'm bored)
    Fan of
    Signature by me^^

Is it safe to come out? danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2008 03:29 AM
    -Somewhere, over the rainbow...- *in a singing voice*
    Threads

Posting for the first time. =)

Anyway, I love your sigs. They're all so simple but really well made. I especially like the vector sigs. Not because I'm biased about them though... =P

Sorry for the lack of criticism. Can't really say more anyway. =P

Oh and btw, I like the brushes you used in the vector sigs. Where'd you get them?
    [ "danie"]

[ [♥]Family ] [ [♥]Old ] [ [♥]New ]

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Nice, simple set. The bg blends well with the extract and the text is very creative. The only criticism I can make is maybe add a little depth to the stock? Maybe a bit of a glow or something. But it's only very minor and, with or without it, the set still looks awesome. Great job.^^

バン!バン!
    ---

|

---

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information