AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: .:Shougo's siggeh:.

Threaded View

Gurugu Mawaru..... shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2007 11:13 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default .:Shougo's siggeh:.

Okay I'm restarting my dazzle thread(yes I did have one to begin with-_-')They closed the old one a long time ago and I dint bother to restart it because I was out of inspiration.Now I'm back thanks to watching the works of the ever talented animeforum sigmakers*cough*ookie*cough*..So on to my first set.
    It is a sasuke set image credits go to quizilla.If you want to know why there is not much work on the avatar the answer is simple I was sleepy^^.
    Sig:

This set was used by me for a few days in the forum.The image is painting also from quizilla.^^
    Sig:

Ava:

Thats it for now.Comments and criticism are welcome.
    ~shougo~^^
    Last edited by shougo amakousa; 08-07-2007 at 12:31 PM.
    Fan of
    Signature by me^^
    Yay its happy land look>>>*follows the yellow brick road*

Thread Information