AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: which of the two...

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • arrancar

19 33.93%
  • vaizard

37 66.07%
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: arrancar or vaizard

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 06:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I would have to go with vizards.
    Being a shinigami first is better than starting off as a hollow and than gaining the power of a shinigami.

I would say Vizard because they gain the power of a hollow and becuase they just seem way cooler.

But still arrancar's are still cool to.
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Junior Member animeman1990 will become famous soon enough animeman1990 will become famous soon enough animeman1990's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2007 06:28 PM
    Threads

id have to say vaizard because of the fact i like their style of fight better. Arrancar have to fuse with their released swords however vaizard fight similar to shinigami. I dont like the whole fusing thing i like it being a weapon of its own. I also like the vaizard because i believe they are stronger for one. (see the ichigo and grimmjow fight where the one vaizard just overwhelms him) and because they dont have ugly holes int hem lmao!

Senior Member nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2007 11:07 AM
    Threads

I'll go with Vizard because I'm not really a big fan of Aizen, and being an Arrancar would mean serving him. That, and they at least look relatively normal. I hate to stand out in a crowd...

Always evolving...if ever so strangely

Junior Member sky.kitsune will become famous soon enough sky.kitsune will become famous soon enough sky.kitsune's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2007 02:28 AM
    Threads

mmmm... eto sa... i'll go with vaizard.
    because it is a lot cooler to be able to remove your mask and look like a regular human.

Junior Member shadow-bui is on a distinguished road shadow-bui's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2007 08:00 PM
    Threads

Default arrancar

i would say arrancar because they are strong and pretty cool

Junior Member Valterra is on a distinguished road Valterra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2007 02:10 PM
    Threads

Vaizard's side I would choose they get to take off their mask =)

Senior Member DreamScape has a reputation beyond repute DreamScape has a reputation beyond repute DreamScape has a reputation beyond repute DreamScape has a reputation beyond repute DreamScape has a reputation beyond repute DreamScape has a reputation beyond repute DreamScape has a reputation beyond repute DreamScape has a reputation beyond repute DreamScape has a reputation beyond repute DreamScape has a reputation beyond repute DreamScape has a reputation beyond repute DreamScape's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2010 06:50 PM
    Threads

vaizards. I think they are stronger
    Last edited by DreamScape; 12-08-2007 at 11:43 AM.

Senior Member Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2008 07:39 AM
    Threads

I chose Vaizard because I think they're stronger than the Espada. We'll find out soon, I'm sure.

Junior Member Jin08 has much to be proud of Jin08 has much to be proud of Jin08 has much to be proud of Jin08 has much to be proud of Jin08 has much to be proud of Jin08 has much to be proud of Jin08 has much to be proud of Jin08 has much to be proud of Jin08 has much to be proud of Jin08 has much to be proud of Jin08's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2007 02:45 PM
    Threads

Arrancar. I like that they are strong and can release their zanpakuto too. I just think Grimmjow and Ulquiorra look awesome.

Senior Member Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2010 02:58 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: i have 1 but idk it

Arrancar, they just seem more powerful to me

Senior Member Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2011 07:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Vizards are way cooler than both shinigami and arrancar (if you asked me they look like a bunch of bystanders, haha!). I forgot who it was, I think it was Urahara that mentioned that the vizards or masked soldiers have more potential than both parties.
    Vizards can use both kidou and cero but I think arrancars are unable to use kidou and shinigamis could not use cero.
    Well I guess we'll know in the future.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Lee787 is on a distinguished road Lee787's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2008 01:14 PM
    Threads

I like the vizards better. It seems like they have more aces being able to not only don their hollow mask but also use shikai and bankai and kido. Arrancar have their hierro and other hollow attacks but they only have one true release form.
    http://www.PetitionEarth.com - Get Involved!

"Calvin: Do you believe in the Devil? You know, a supreme evil being dedicated to the temptation, corruption, and destruction of man?
    Hobbes: I'm not sure man needs the help."

Member XxTaintedxX has a reputation beyond repute XxTaintedxX has a reputation beyond repute XxTaintedxX has a reputation beyond repute XxTaintedxX has a reputation beyond repute XxTaintedxX has a reputation beyond repute XxTaintedxX has a reputation beyond repute XxTaintedxX has a reputation beyond repute XxTaintedxX has a reputation beyond repute XxTaintedxX has a reputation beyond repute XxTaintedxX has a reputation beyond repute XxTaintedxX has a reputation beyond repute XxTaintedxX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2008 11:24 AM
    Threads

Both seem cool...
    But I'd chose Vizard anyday...
    I dunno why...it just seems more controlled and calm...

Senior Member sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2008 07:51 AM
    Threads

i would go for arrancar becasue they have the espada. when looking at Ulquiorra you realise that vizard are nothing compared to arrancar

Member Ulquiorra__Schiffer has a reputation beyond repute Ulquiorra__Schiffer has a reputation beyond repute Ulquiorra__Schiffer has a reputation beyond repute Ulquiorra__Schiffer has a reputation beyond repute Ulquiorra__Schiffer has a reputation beyond repute Ulquiorra__Schiffer has a reputation beyond repute Ulquiorra__Schiffer has a reputation beyond repute Ulquiorra__Schiffer has a reputation beyond repute Ulquiorra__Schiffer has a reputation beyond repute Ulquiorra__Schiffer has a reputation beyond repute Ulquiorra__Schiffer has a reputation beyond repute Ulquiorra__Schiffer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2008 07:15 AM
    Threads

I would choice for arrancar.
    Because arrancar are stronger then vaizard.
    Like shinji and the little girl are the only one who know bankai.
    While everyone in the Espada can release there sword (I think).
    Its true that shinji almost killed grimmjow but gimmjow had just one arm.
    Also grimmjow didn't fight with his sword released and he is just number six.
    Last edited by Ulquiorra__Schiffer; 03-07-2008 at 11:27 AM.
    Espada Number 4th
    Ulquiorra Schiffer

Super Assome! Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 02:10 PM
    Threads

I chose Vaizard.
    Has more certainty of becoming one!

Message from me:

Internizzle serizzle bizzle
    AF family:
    - Temperance: Raccoon Pet. xD
    - Kitsune~girl: Sister :3

Junior Member ShiniTenshi is on a distinguished road ShiniTenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2008 09:50 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ulquiorra__Schiffer View Post
    I would choice for arrancar.
    Because arrancar are stronger then vaizard.
    Like shinji and the little girl are the only one who know bankai.
    While everyone in the Espada can release there sword (I think).
    Its true that shinji almost killed grimmjow but gimmjow had just one arm.
    Also grimmjow didn't fight with his sword released and he is just number six.
    I'm guessing that not many people here actually read the BLeach manga, right? If not then, http://www.bleach7.com/?page=member/musicoped. The current vizard, Shinji and friends, are all former Soul Society Shinigami. In fact, all of them aside from Hiyori, Risa, and possibly Hachi and Mashiro, were previously CAPTAINS! THat means that most of them know bankai. Anyway, jsut rambling. Definitely vizerd for me, simply due to the greater variance in the power capabilities.

Junior Member Atropos is just really nice Atropos is just really nice Atropos is just really nice Atropos is just really nice Atropos's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2008 02:04 PM
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning
    Threads

Vaizard definately

“Fate leads the willing and drags along the unwilling.”

thank ur lucky *stars* PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 10:33 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Wio View Post
    Vizard.
    No Aizen...
    They're home free. (Have you ever seen homeward bound?)
    Oh my God...I LOVE that movie. That was all I watched when I was younger!

But me....Vizard. No hole-in-the-body thing for me, man. No, you see, Vizards are kinda like "Renegade Shinigami" and they just seem a lot cooler. They also have a LOT of control over their own will: they have no leader, where the arrancar are under Aizen's control - not cool, man!

And despite the fact that it's a downside that they have no allies, it's better to just live your life regardless. Yeah, vizard for ME!

I'm a Jhonen Vasquez fan! Yay for me! (http://sianach.org/jhonen)

Z?

thanks to "sleeves" @ livejournal for the avatar!

I used to be "inuyasha_rox_my_sox1089". I'm not so sure about this new name tbqh...

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

I voted Arrancar, and here's why:

Not all Hollows are inherently evil, this has been hinted at with a couple of characters so far. They're more savage yes, but savage != evil. So, that's not really an arguing point for me.

As far as Vizards and Arrancar are concerned, they're basically the same thing coming from opposite sides. Their power is pretty even, so that's not an arguing point either.

I don't mind being part of a structured environment, and I'd rather be predator rather than prey. On top of that, Arrancar seem to represent overcoming immense despair/negative emotion to reach a new potential while Vizards seem to represent repressing these emotions which seems like a risk to me.

Besides, I like their design.
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

Senior Member Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG has a reputation beyond repute Banana OG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2010 07:09 PM
    Threads

I chose the Vaizard. Yes the Arrancar are very powerful, but they lack their own independence to do things.

I can't stand being told what to do, who to kill, where to be.... etc. That would jus tpiss me off too much.

With the Vaizard I don't have to ask to be anywhere I can just leave. Yes my reason seems stupid and childish but it's my choice.

Member aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2008 10:11 AM
    Threads

same here...

i will go with the vaizard...although all members of espada are cool...

but...there is just something that they are not so cool...(i really hate zommari lerroux)

and look at the vaizard,
    all of them are seated ifficers back in soul society and shinji kinda looks cool with his outfit as a captain of the 5th division...

aside from that, aigawa love.....an afro captain

Junior Member VZRD GQ is on a distinguished road VZRD GQ's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2008 10:58 PM
    Threads

Cool

inwould be vizard.. they're realy strong.. like shinji. an their mask look realy cool..an if the vizard tried i think they could easily beat the espada
    ~G.Q. 28~

Junior Member VZRD GQ is on a distinguished road VZRD GQ's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2008 10:58 PM
    Threads

noo i doubt that cuz before they were vizard love , and rose were both captains so they most likely kno bankai
    ~G.Q. 28~

Senior Member Xezmer has a reputation beyond repute Xezmer has a reputation beyond repute Xezmer has a reputation beyond repute Xezmer has a reputation beyond repute Xezmer has a reputation beyond repute Xezmer has a reputation beyond repute Xezmer has a reputation beyond repute Xezmer has a reputation beyond repute Xezmer has a reputation beyond repute Xezmer has a reputation beyond repute Xezmer has a reputation beyond repute Xezmer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2008 12:26 PM
    Threads

They're both equals because Arrancar are Shinigamis who has Hollow powers and Vizard are hollows who took of their mask to use their shinigami powers.
    It's practically vice-versa.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information