AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Supermarket road rage

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Supermarket road rage

I don't know if I'm the only person that gets this, but I've got the most epic case of supermarket road rage you'll ever come across. You know the story all too well, you're buying some junk, and you get stuck behind a person or persons (depending on their and the aisle's size) that walks soooooooo unbaaareablllyyy slooooooooow. Even worse is it when they have kids who uncontrollably run in all directions, managing to move around, block the entire aisle, and not move an inch all at the same time.

Something about this makes me absolutely furious. If I was sitting in a car, I would roll the window down, bash the horn vehemently, wave my fist outside the window and swear loudly in French. But this is reality, so my fury is vented in other ways. For an instance, I've inadvertently squeezed the handle of a shopping cart into a whole new shape with my hands at one time.

So, does anyone share my supermarket road rage?

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

AF's Paranormalist Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2009 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Paranormalist

I've never had that rage but if i was put in that situation I would be very angrey

Af's Paranormalist. Got a Question about the paranormal? PM i'll help.

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2013 10:39 AM
    Trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Threads

oooh even worse... Those blasted brats, kicking and screaming, throwing a fit in the middle of the store, because they can't get this or that... Really...Just leave those darn kids at grandma's or something when you go grocery shopping... and get your big butt out the way... I want to pass >>

AF's Paranormalist Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Oh yeah and the mom is hopelessly trying to get them to behave, ARGH it gets me so mad, so very very MAD

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by UrusaiSevera View Post
    oooh even worse... Those blasted brats, kicking and screaming, throwing a fit in the middle of the store, because they can't get this or that... Really...Just leave those darn kids at grandma's or something when you go grocery shopping... and get your big butt out the way... I want to pass >>
    Heh, I remember this anecdote, I'm not sure if I heard someone recount the events, or how I heard it, but this guy really is my hero. He was standing in line, and this kid behind him kept ramming his mother's shopping cart into his back. It went on for a couple of minutes, and nothing happened. When all of the sudden, he turned around without saying anything or moving a muscle in his face, he subsequently picked up a box of cereal from the cart behind him and poured the contents over the mother's head.

Seriously, he should get a diploma or something.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Its good to know that atleast someone had the guts to do that and Stand up to them

Senior Member Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2013 12:17 PM
    It's not on any map, true places never are.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Haha, how I absolutely abhor grocery shopping because of mothers and children like that. This one time, there was these demonic "children" playing in the frozen foods section, and I wanted to buy a carton of ice-cream. But those little devils were running with around with their dirty hands and knocking stuff down all over the place. I was surprised the store manager didn't come down.

And the stupid mother of those silly kids was looking at a box of Slim Fast™ while talking on the phone! She didn't even care what her children were doing! I had to restrain myself from punting all of them out of the city.

However thankfully enough, my friend was there and he tapped the mother on the shoulder and told her that if she didn't control her kids he'd call security. And then he advanced over to the children, grabbed the two boys by the arms and put them both in the mother's shopping cart and scolded them about their faults.

Still, as much as I have a hight patience with people and especially children, they were really out of line. It was insane.

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

One thing worse than being a shopper stuck behind the slow customer is being the cashier waiting on the slow checker with the bajillion kids. Oh how I hate them...

And if they pay with a credit/debit card I go through the whole "Ok, select payment type and THEN slide your card" so they look square at me and slide their card and select the payment type, which DOESN'T WORK! And they yell at me like it's my fault for their stupidity. And then when they cancel it out by taking too damn long I had a lady accuse me of canceling it out on purpose because I guess she just thought I was a mean spirited person. Everyone else had no problem with me and how sickeningly nice I am on the job, but HER...she must've thought when I looked at her I thought "OH I'M GONNA SCREW HER OVER SO BAD HER GRANDCHILDREN WILL HAVE TO BE ON THE PILL!" so obviously it was my malicious intent to cancel out and reset the EFT terminal on her to waste MY time and the other NOT retarded customers! I hate the store I work in...freaking spoiled mainline botox injected skanks with 12 kids or whatever...
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Digital Plague bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2007 07:47 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    I would roll the window down, bash the horn vehemently, wave my fist outside the window and swear loudly in French
    lmao French ,Random yet funny

For me I can wait unless I got to go somewhere.

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:42 AM
    Threads

LMAO

Well I actually get angry. The worst kind of shopper is the business mother who is juggling 2 kids and her work cell phone. She is trying so hard to do all jobs but fails at all three. She ends up letting her kids go on a rampage and is often idle in the MIDDLE of the isle. If you say anything to her, you know she will explode so you remain quiet.

However, if it's anyone else I will abuse the hell out of them if I am in a bad mood. On numerious occassions, I have yelled at people. I usually start off with, "Excuse me," spoken in a rather rude manner. If they don't move I then elevate my rage status and yell, "Move!" People then part the isle and I feel like Moses.
    Last edited by MomijiTMO; 07-28-2007 at 06:08 PM.

Addicted to Capernicus! Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 05:56 PM
    Threads

GAH! One reasons humans annoy me. Sometimes, Il'll end up actually growling at people in stores because of crap they tend to do.

AF's moxy foxy furry gal vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2009 06:12 PM
    on the ragged edge of world i'll roam and the home of the wolf will be my home...
    Threads

this is about the weridest thread iv ever seen XD iv not had that happen at the store but, when i was going to regulr school there would be kids like that....i gruop of like girls er somthing waling slowinly and chatting about stupid **** blocking thw whole god danm hallway!!!!! garrrrrrrrr yeah i undertsand dude
    im a proud furry =3 you dun like it? kiss muh furry but!! D:<

--my wolf pack-

*is under construction*

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

Oh yes, yes I do have supermarket road rage. It seems that everytime I walk out of some place like wal-mart I become a little more racist.
    A MaruDashi Creation

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I work in a Supermarket. I know the people you speak of. I don't even care anymore. I get paid my nearly 13 cents a minute to deal with them, find blameless ways to ruin their day (Oh? Your peaches ended up under the canned corn?), or run the opposite direction and look busy as I so choose.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Happens to me all the time in friggen walmart.

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

Ah yes, a rage I know all too well, it's enough to make you want to knock them out! But instead I just casually add things to their shopping carts while they're not looking and then go on my merry way xD

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

A priori Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Hotflash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2010 11:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah, and I hate it. I don't really want to go on a bashing rant of the service industry though. I hate them soooooo much...
    A man chooses.
    A slave obeys.

Senior Member Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2010 07:23 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mini_Twilight View Post
    Ah yes, a rage I know all too well, it's enough to make you want to knock them out! But instead I just casually add things to their shopping carts while they're not looking and then go on my merry way xD
    Lol XD
    >:B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

That is because they are all morons...

It's impossible to stay on one side of the isle, it takes the entire isle to decide whether or not it's worth getting the reduced price custard, chances are your family might not be able to finish it off before the expiry date.

I won't get started on my rage in a supermarket, cause I would be up for bad rep with all my cursing.
    ████████████

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    Threads

I don't encounter those rage that much. But when the situations becomes really annoying like the babies are crying, and the parents won't even try to stop them and kids throwing stuffs at me or even worse. I will get mad, really mad.
    I do have patience when it comes to elders.

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zyronet View Post
    I don't encounter those rage that much. But when the situations becomes really annoying like the babies are crying, and the parents won't even try to stop them and kids throwing stuffs at me or even worse. I will get mad, really mad.
    I do have patience when it comes to elders.
    I usually have patience with elders, except when they come in large groups. A small store near my parents house has the worst infestation of old people you'll ever see. At a very specific time, usually 2-3 PM they all come, atleast 5, but some times 10 people flock to this small grocery store. Time and time again I've made the mistake of entering while they're there. They absolutely lay siege to the place. You can't get anywhere. You can't get out. You can't reach your groceries. You can't do anything...

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

Parents need to not let their monkeys run around, screaming and doing whatever they want. It also annoys me when a person is ready to check out, gets all their items scanned in and suddenly decides they dont want something anymore. Ugh.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    I usually have patience with elders, except when they come in large groups. A small store near my parents house has the worst infestation of old people you'll ever see. At a very specific time, usually 2-3 PM they all come, atleast 5, but some times 10 people flock to this small grocery store. Time and time again I've made the mistake of entering while they're there. They absolutely lay siege to the place. You can't get anywhere. You can't get out. You can't reach your groceries. You can't do anything...
    Have you tried dressing as the Grim Reaper? That tends to get old people to pay attention to your presence and give you a wide berth.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Tolerant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2010 03:31 PM
    Threads

Mostly everyone are morons. They walk slowly holding everyone up, then decide to stop in the middle of an aisle. They have no idea they are hogging the whole friggen' space. I'm sick of it, why the hell do they stop their trolleys in the middle of an aisle?

They are inconsiderate. Can't wait till someone attacks them.
    Last edited by Santa Clause : 25/12/1bc at 00:00 AM. Reason: I felt like it, you idiot.

Golden Knight Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2008 08:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MomijiTMO View Post
    However, if it's anyone else I will abuse the hell out of them if I am in a bad mood. On numerious occassions, I have yelled at people. I usually start off with, "Excuse me," spoken in a rather rude manner. If they don't move I then elevate my rage status and yell, "Move!" People then part the isle and I feel like Moses.
    ROFLMHO
    I've done that before. I do my best to be nice, I won't just suddenly do that out of nowhere------unless I'm in a bad mood to begin with.

What I really hate is when someone SEES you going for something, and they do their best (an usually succeed) to beat you to it. Then they stand there for the next 15 minutes reading labels or prices or something. So you leave and come back a few times, and they'll STILL be there! And when they finally acknowledge you they go "Oh. Sorry." I'm like "If you don't get outta my way you're gonna be." (though that part I never say.) Another one I love is some slow jerk parking their "buggy" infront of where you need to be at, and then take all day to move. I've actually moved them outta the way before. I don't like taking a long time in a store, so I zip though as quickly as possible. And have you ever had someone just FOLLOW you around in a store? They're not necessarily stalking, but it's like "ooh I want some of those kinds of buns" or maybe "I'll take one of him" and I believe alot of them would throw me in the cart, were it possible. I mean c'mon people, what happened to common courtesy and wisdom? When in a public place, don't do this sorta junk.
    Last edited by Saejima Kouga; 07-29-2007 at 10:37 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information