AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Harry Potter and the Relic of Deorc

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Micheal eyes closed in on Finn. Was he trying to take his attention away from the first years? This was getting intresting. Finn was the type of person tha would and could easily make someone forget the real reason they came somewhere. Mihceal only grinned and toke his seat. He then turned his head and studyed the room. He looked ovr everything. Then he spoted a book in the section titled: Relics. Mihcel pulled out his wand and pointed towards the book. He then smiled and waved it around smoothly and gracfully. The book shot out toward Mihceal and stopped infront of his face. Micheal grabbed the book and shook his head. He sat it down on the table and pushed it towards Finn.

"Tell me everything you know aboe three wands and the Relic of.....something."

Finn was the only person that Micheal told about his dreams. Finn should understand where he was coming from. Micheal could get very seriuos at times. It was up to Finn to mkae the right move and tell him about it. Finn was to smart to no know anything about this. Micheal then turned to the girl named Kaede.

"Sorry for being a pest. My name is Micheal Morrenton. Gryfinndor Perfect."

Micheal this time didnt bost about his rank. he was to concerned with finding out about what he needed to know.

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 10:14 PM
    Threads

"Oh there's no need to apologize Miss Starrling, I find it rather amusing how we seem to start our conversations with an apology...it seems these that coincidences are becoming a common thing around here"
    Said Finn waving his hands in a dismissing manner, as he immediatley kicked himself for using his choice of a conversation starter. He noticed she had a slightly uneasy disposition, which only made him regret his choice even more. Leaning back in his chair, he tried to salvage what was left of his intially lighthearted conversation attempt.
    "And I wouldn't call you crazy, words like intelligent or quick-witted come to mind but not crazy. I too have felt quite uneasy about the goings-on this year, ever since Diagon Alley I have felt something was off."
    "Perhaps we are all looking at this to indepth, but an inquisitive mind is never satisfied until all possiblities have been looked over, no?"

As Finn finished is words, his attention was misdirected to the a book sliding infront of him and Michael asking, or demanding rather his knoweldge on the common "issue."
    "Well Michael, I am sorry to say I have no specifics on something such as this but here is what I generally know"
    Said Finn caught a little off guard at the nature of Michaels inquiry, but tried to sound as detailed as he could.
    "The number three is thought to be a power number by many cultures, for example the Triad symbol common amongst the early Celtic tribes. Relics, are often created to harness or enhance one's power...stories of the Holy Grail or the Spear of Lugh, are examples of tangible objects considered to be Relics of substantial power. Often times their connection relates to a number of things being pieces of a whole, or parts to a puzzle that must be put together. Though I've never heard of wands and a relic being connected, I would think, based on pure speculation, that their connection would be significant "

With that Finn paused for a moment, hoping his information was sufficent. Truthfully, he didn't know much about the specifics, only the general information he provided.
    "That is pretty much all I can tell you...unless anyone else has any thoughts on the matter...Miss Starrling do have anything to add?
    Said Finn as he turned from Michael to Elysabeth, hoping she'd offer some sort of information or opinion. While he kept himself composed and calm, his mind was racing rather quickly to find sufficent answers and he needed some help, even if it was a few words.
    Last edited by Fionn Mac; 08-22-2007 at 02:43 PM.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Micheal opened the book and turned a few pages. Then his eyes widened as the words three wands and Relic of Deorc. After that the words in the book al disappeared. That all Micheal could get. Something was a miss and he could help but feel like he would once again lose more friends to dark wizards and to ceatures of the night. Micheal slammed the book closed and placed it on the table. He stood up and looked out of a window. Dinner was in a few hours. Micheal had a few things to handle before then. He would have to talk to Nate later tonight maybe a dinner. He wasnt sure. All he knew was that he could allow anyone close to him to fade away like the others. Not this year. Micheal still remembered the screams of his friends as Dark wizards used forbidden torture spells on them. That is way Micheal had to become stronger. He didnt want to lose more family members and friends.

"Finn thank you and for now that is all i need. Thank you and please be careful. Things are not right this year just as the others. Please stay safe and make sure your on your game. In dueling club i hope to met you in the ring."

Micheal smiled and turned around to leave. He still had to find out when he could pracitce his seeker skills.

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

OOC: I'm sorry to hear Tet dropping out but I appreciate that he told me so. I dislike it when people just randomly drop out and don't tell me.

BIC:

Brianna continued to hide behind Nathan and he simply permitted this to keep her quiet. The name of Nero Deorc wasn't dropped lightly by those who knew him, and apparently Mr. Malfoy had seen him in person. Nathan was skeptical, he thought Deorc would be dead. It has been over three hundred years since he's made a public appearance, after all.

"So your step-dad has seen a living dead man, Tom? I'll meet you in the dueling club in an hour, sure, but I disbelieve any protection is neccessary." Nathan peaked around the bookshelf and looked back at their table. Micheal was discussing something with Finn and introducing himself to Kaede. Elysabeth was looking at the bookshelf from which she obtained Deorc's book, and she didn't seem like a "'bad egg'" to Nathan but he knew it would be wise not to place trust in anyone so early.

"Anyways," Nathan re-focused on Tom, "I'll keep that promise to stay by Finn. He's my house's prefect after all, so it's his job to watch over us. I got it. Dueling club. One hour. I'll see you then. Come on, Brianna, let's go." He pulled Brianna by her wrist and dragged her back to the table to collect their belongings and bid everyone goodbye.

"Something's come up," he explained to the table while he packed his books into his faded brown leather case. "I'll see everyone later, I'm off to meet Tom in the dueling club then I got some recent developments to look into." Nathan hurriedly finished packing and walked off briskly.

Brianna stayed behind and wrote a note to Finn, being careful so that no one else would see: Tom Drake says Deorc has been sighted. Tell Kaede. Tom says to stick with you two.

With that, Bri followed Nathan outside the library. He kept his brisk pace and Brianna found it hard to keep up with him. "What's up? You almost seemed spooked, and it's not like. You're frigthening me."

"I've just been having strange dreams, that's all. But I need to check something out. Tonight, after dark, I need to go into the Forbidden Forest." Nathan's face was serious, Brianna was genuinely concerned and her own face was contorted with fear.

"The Forbidden Forest?! For the love of Merlin, why would you need to go there?! At night, especially?"

Nathan didn't answer, but continued to the Ravenclaw common room. He answered the eagle's riddle and gained entrance, it was surprisingly empty for this time of day. He led her to the first year boy's dorm, which was completely empty, and to his bed. Under his pillow was his black leather book of Deorc. He opened it to a marked page and read aloud, "'Deorc's intentions with the wands of dérkesthai (those are our wands, supposedly) have been unclear, but the wands have very potent magic which leads many experts to believe that he entrusted them to his followers, otherwise known as the Shadow of Deorc. The Shadow of Deorc composed of three very loyal followers: Daemon Banes, Prospero Milan, and Cassandra Magik. The followers were said have given powers to directly link them to Deorc's mind...'"

"Daemon Banes? Like Articus Banes? Your grandfather?" Brianna asked. "So are you trying to tell me that you're a desendant of one of the Shadow of Deorc?"

Nathan simply shrugged...
    Last edited by Faceless111; 09-17-2007 at 08:15 PM.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Senior Member Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2013 12:17 PM
    It's not on any map, true places never are.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" Very well if you say so, then. Ah, yes. It is rather funny that our conversations usually are started off with apologies. Oh and please, there's no need for such formalities. Just Elysabeth is fine. True, an inquisitive mind is never satisfied that way, however the main dilemma with such an insatiability is dangerous. What if we look into this blindly or not enough and end up in danger? Call it pessimism, however wouldn't it be better to play it safe?"

With that Elysabeth said nothing more and watched as Michael had come to sit down at their table. Listening half-mindly to the conversation that was going on between Finn and Michael. She was just about to open her mouth to speak after Finn had asked for her say on the matter but almost immediately shut it once more when Michael had stood up to leave.

Deciding she should leave too, she stood up from her chair as Nathaniel and Brianna made their way back to the table. She smiled lightly at the pair as a welcome back before turning her head to face them all to say good-bye.

" Well, as much as I'd like to stay and chat I should get going. See you all at dinner perhaps. Oh, Nathaniel and Brianna... this may seem a little odd coming from me seeing as we've just met. However, don't let your curiousity get the better of you..."

Without waiting for anyone to say anything in return she slowly headed over to the other table where she had left her homework and other text-books, waving a hand back in good-bye as she made for the exit. The strange book about Deorc still on the table where everyone else was sitting at giving off a strange aura that made Elysabeth's spine tingle slightly even as she distanced herself from the table.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Kaede nodded to Michael and stayed quiet. She listened to the conversation, though she often tried to listen in on Tom's conversation with Nathan and Brianna.
    She watched as Elysabeth left the group and gave her a soft smile and a wave as she left, Nathan and Brianna quickly came afterwards to collect their belongings. Before she could say anything, both said their goodbyes and left in a hurry, though she noticed that Brianna gave something to Finn.

"What did she give you?"

It was then Kaede realized that she was now alone with Finn. Her heart skipped a few beats but she tried her best to keep her composure as she waited for his reply.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Finn gave Elysabeth a smile and a wave as she said her goodbyes before heading off. She was a rather intriguing person thought Finn, as he watched her leave. It was rather rare for someone to match his "level" of insightfulness as well wit. Her ideas on the issues at hand were more concrete and valid than his own, making him rethink his own ideas yet in a positive, constructive way.
    He had a brief memory come to mind that dealt with the sorting ceremony. Trying to remember, he was quite sure the sorting hat was contemplating on whether to put Elysabeth in Ravenclaw or Slytherin. The precise words didn't come to mind but it probably had something to do with the ambition factor of the Slytherin house, as she was a perfect pick for Ravenclaw. Was her true ambitious nature coming out now due to the recent issues? She had already started to change her approach to school and it seemed she was rather focused on Deorc. It was probably just another coincidence, but Finn still wondered if it was something more.

But nonetheless he pushed the thoughts to the back of his mind as Brianna gave him the note and left with Nathaniel. He would have been lying if he said he expected what the note entailed, but atleast it would be easier to watch over the two, seeing as it was suggested by Tom as well.

Finn had noticed Kaede was acting a bit, nervous or anxious. Putting the previous days together, he sort of "knew" why she was acting rather strangely, so he tried make her feel more at ease.
    "I didn't think we were that boring of study partners"
    Said Finn, trying to make light of everyone leaving. But eventhough he wanted to keep it a light conversation, he had to tell her hat Brianna had written. Thus, he cupped his hand to his mouth and whispered into Kaede's ear.
    "It seems that Tom Drake has said that Deorc has been sighted...he wants our two first years to stick close to the two of us...we must keep this a secret, something like this could put all of us in unwated situations, ok?"
    Finn then got up from his seat and began to gather his things.

"I am heading back to my room to finish the rest of my work, I need to think on how we can deal with this as discretely as possible...I'll see you at Dinner" Said Finn rather seriously, yet still giving Kaded a smile and nod of reassurance before he exited the Library. It was best if they let the thought settle in before discussing it further.
    Finn moved with a calm diligence as he headed up the stairs to Ravenclaw tower.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Micheal opened the door to his room and sat on his bed. This was getting wierd. It was like someone didnt want Micheal to know the turth. What was those first year hinding? Why was Fiin so serious about protecting them? Micheal would have to join their group and get to know them. If he could do that then they may just allow him to know the turth. Intel then he would have to wait and be nice.

"So let see if i cant be a good friend this time."

Micheal looked at his wand and smiled. A different wand every year. he could never stay with one wand at a time. Micheal shook his head and stood up. He had to take care of some things and get to dinner. He was starving.

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"But, please," Brianna said as the pair walked back into the Common Room. They hadn't noticed Finn was back. "Don't go into the Forbidden Forest. It's logically named that because it's not permitted. That's a major violation of the rules, we could get into serious trouble."

Nathan noted Brianna's deep concern. The Forbidden Forest apparently really scared her, and Nathan didn't want to place her in uncomfortable situations. "Okay, we won't go into the Forbidden Forest. But we will visit Hagrid. Tonight."

Brianna was instantly relieved, but perked up and asked, "Hagrid? The big bloke out in that hut? Why? He doesn't seem like a person we'd want to rub the wrong way and we aren't really on visiting terms with him. We hardly know anything about him!"

"Dragons, Brianna. He's the Care of Magical Creatures teacher, so I'd imagine he knows a load about dragons. Maybe he can tell us what makes the dragons who gave their lives for our wands so special. Why are these so potent? This is a deep mystery, so I'll take you through the shallow parts first. We're visiting Hagrid." Nathan looked at his watch, it was pretty much dinner time and it'd be getting dark soon enough.

"I have to meet Tom Drake. You go on to dinner without me," Nathan waved bye to Brianna and left the Ravenclaw tower. He went to the dueling club to meet with Tom, but must've arrived slightly early. The empty room had a narrow mat in the center of the room, which was where they must've held the duels. Nathan leaned against the wall and waited for Tom.

--------------------------

Brianna felt slightly uneasy. Nathan was, she thought, now getting carried away with this whole Deorc business. She wasn't sure what she believed on this matter, but she didn't like the way Nathan was acting. When the matter was first introduced to them in Diagon Alley by Ollivander, Nathan wasn't interested at all. But now...

Then Brianna noticed Finn, "Oh, 'ello, Finn," she stalked over to him while looking at the ground. "Nathan's acting weird lately. Have you noticed? Well, I've known him since we were eight years old and he usually doesn't... I don't know how to explain what he's doing. I think he's getting too carried away with this Deorc business, which I think is a load of rubbish. Whatever Tom Drake says, I don't think Deorc is alive but I do feel scared. I'm scared that Nathan will do something foolish."

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Kaede's eyes widened when she heard that Deorc had been seen recently. Her mind became consumed with how it was possible. She heard muddled words from Finn, but couldnt concentrate on what he was saying.
    'How could he survive several centuries?'
    "Voldomort?"
    She got up and looked for a book on him. She could only find one, and it was recently published, but it would have to do. She learned that Voldomort survived by living bound to other people, unicorn blood...boy, this guy was determined.
    She leaned back in her chair and thought.
    'I doubt there are that many unicorns...unless he took viles of blood back with him...'
    She let out a deep sigh.
    'But still, it takes away half your life. Eventually it would have gotten to the point where he would need to be drinking it every second.'

Her mind wondered and some how took a detour to a note she had in her pocket.
    "Oh yeah..."
    She took it out and stared at it. It was a note to Finn, which she wrote her juvinille feelings in.

She tore it up and threw it away.
    "Yeah, that'll happen."

She decided to check out the book and review it with the others.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Micheal slowly drank some juice. It was sweet and tasted good. Micheal grinned and looked out of the window. He was thinking about everything that happened in the past years. He shook his head and then stood up. Dinner time was so close now that he could even taste the food. Micheal shook his head and smiled. He wondered what Finn and the first years would be doing after dinner. He remembered that in his first year he and some friends ran into the forbidden forest. They ran into trouble,and had to be saved by Hagrid. Lucky for them he was nice and didnt tell.

"I havent seen him in a long time. I wonder if he still remember's me? Ill have to go see him later tonight."

Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Finn made his way up the winding staircases and finally to the top, where after solving the usual test of logic, he made his way inside the Ravenclaw common room. Upon entering, Finn noticed that Brianna and Nathaniel were there and whatever they were talking about obviously didn't sit well with the girl.
    He knew something was up, so he quickly chose a nearby book case and began to arbitrarily look through the books, allowing him to listen in on their conversation unnoticed.
    As the words "Forbidden Forest" were mentioned, he gave a sigh and rolled his eyes in a "you have to be kidding me" fashion. Things were beginning to become rather serious and Nathaniel seemed different from his usual disinterested self, he was quiet intent on investigating the recent developments.
    After hearing such things, Finn wanted to confront the two and strongly advise agianst it and eventhough it concerned breaking the rules, he knew he couldn't really stop them if they really wanted to investigate. He wasn't their parent, brother, nor the headmistress...just their prefect.
    It was for the best if he contiuned to watch over them from a distance, he wasn't ready to deal with any "tough love" situations...and besides atleast they had switched to only seeing Hagrid.

When the two ended their conversation and Nathaniel had left the room, Finn left the bookcase and was about to head to his room when Brianna came over to him. Her usual cheery persona wasn't present, she seemed concerned and slightly shaken.
    She was obviously concerned for her friend and seeing as they had been so since they were 8 years old, a rather close friend at that. Though he agreed with all of her concerns, he didn't want the young girl to be so worried.

"Yes, I've noticed Nathaniel hasn't been acting like his usual self...someone who usually seems disinterested or takes things in stride can seem strange when they begin to focus themseleves on something"
    Said Finn as he crouched down slightly to meet her floor gazing eyes, and guide them back up.
    "And Brianna, I know you are concerned about Nathaniel, but you shouldn't let yourself worry to much...He is a smart guy, and I am sure he can handle himself...Besides, he has a friend like you to keep him out of trouble, he wouldn't admit it, but I know he wouldn't want to put you in any danger"
    Finn gave the first year a smile and placed his hand on her shoulder. He promised himself he'd do his best to keep a smile on the young Brezing's face, for someone as innocent as her shouldn't be faced with such worries.

Lifting his hand from her shoulder, Finn gave Brianna a "one moment" hand gesture as he quickly ran up to his room an placed his things on his bed.
    In a few moments, he returned to her side and gave a light sigh.
    "While I don't know his intentions, Tom Drake's words shouldn't be taken lightly...He did however seem to think that you and Nathaniel should stick near me, which is something I agree with...prefect or not Brianna, I will do my best to keep you two safe, ok?"
    Feeling that enough serious words had been said, Finn held out his arm waiter style and looked over to Brianna and gave her a lighthearted grin.
    "It may also be that some people act strangley when they haven't eaten anything...So Miss Brezing, would you care to accompany me, your dashing prefect, to dinner?...I assure you, you will most likely have the envy of your first year classmates"
    Finn tried to keep from laughing as he used his most gentlemanly voice.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Kaede had just entered the common room when she heard Finn's offer for a "date". An eyebrow raised and a awkard smile soon followed. She tried to compose herself when attention shifted to her.
    "Uh, dont count me in for dinner. I think Im just going to lay down and do some reading."
    She lifted the book a bit to show what reading she was referring to.
    "Im sure you guys will be fine without me."
    She gave them a forced smile and quickly headed to her room.

Once inside, she was given a warm greeting by her cat, who also made it obvious that she was out of water. Kaede refilled the cat's bowl and sat down in on her bed. She looked over to see a picture of her grandmother. She remembered how to keep Kaede from crying when picked on, she would tell her that "Merlin himself blessed her, her eyes were proof of that".
    'They just made me weird grandma, not special.'
    She layed down and sighed.
    'So, the two of them?'

Before her thoughts could go further, Pestits jumped up and cuddled next to Kaede and purred, and even threw in a few cute meows.

"Well, at least one of us had a happy day." she said as she pet her cat.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Brianna's puppy face shifted instantly into a gleeful expression. Finn was excellent at cheering her up and she had known Finn for a far shorter period of time. He was so much unlike Nathan, he actually tried to make her happy. Nathan didn't do things to hurt Brianna, but he did treat her with his usual disinterest.

She giggled up at Finn's gentleman impression. He also had a knack to lighten the mood. "Yeah," Brianna said, worries forgotten, and hooked her arm around Finn's. He definitely played the role of "big brother" and even "guardian" very well. "Let's go to dinner."

When Kaede entered the room, attention shifted to her briefly. Brianna wasn't given a chance to invite her for dinner or even greet her. She went off to her room quickly. There was a stale awkwardness left behind, but Brianna didn't want to feel negative anymore. "Come on, Finny! Let's go show you off to the other first years, Mr. Dashing Prefect!"

With company as uplifting as Finn, despite the age difference, Brianna wondered why Nathan and herself were even friends. They had little in common and tended to act as opposites. Also, she was very clingy to him in the first years of friendship as he was spacey and silent most of the time. Then she remembered....

The pair first met in a fairly empty park at dusk. Brianna was getting teased by a relentless group of older boys, perhaps older by two years. The gang of bullies pulled her hair and called her names and stole her recently purchased candy. Then Nathan appeared, smaller than the group of ruthless ten-year-olds and called them out, "Leave the girl alone!" The bullies dropped her, she collapsed on the grass crying, and went for Nathan.

"What are you going to do about it?" their apparent leader asked Nathan. Nathan stood his ground, bravely considering it was five against one. Then the leader knocked Nathan to the ground in one swift punch to Nathan's face. The group stomped and kicked Nathan and only stopped when they felt enough damage had been done. "C'mon, guys! Let's get out of here, we've got no buiness with these losers!"

Brianna got up, stopping her tears, and walked over to Nathan. He laid in a still lump on the ground, bruises and bloody nose decorating his face. "What's your name?" She asked him. He rolled over on his back at had an airy aura about him as he seemed to be looking past her and up at the clouds.

"Nathan," he replied simply.

"Why'd you do that?" She asked.

"Because you were crying," he answered and sat up. Nathan got up and started to walk away. Brianna followed him like a puppy, not a word was spoken between them as they trekked to Banes' Apothecary.

And Brianna stuck with Nathan ever since. But now she was hungry and going to the Great Hall with Finn, concerns subsided for the moment.

Senior Member Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Elysabeth exited the library with her twilight eyes fixed to the terra firma she obstinately strode on, books at hand with a mind chock full of multitudinous thoughts and sentiments. Most of them revolving around the dangers concerning everyone who were involved in this whole Deorc business. She was sure that she had missed something when she had examined the book. It was just too peculiar.

Her deep contemplation soon led her to the memory of when Finn had told her that he thought he'd felt something when they were back in Diagon Alley. Could it be that something deleterious will happen? She hoped not.

Elysabeth turned a sharp corner without even having to look up, her sheer sense of determination to get to the Slytherin houses and then over to the Great Hall for dinner was all that kept her from crashing into a suit of armor. Once she had dropped off her books she glissaded over to the front of a miror. Surveying her appearance, she gathered the bulk of her long hair and fashioned it into a neat bun.

Content, she made her way down to the Great Hall which was still nearly empty seeing she had come just a smidgen too early. Not that she really minded, Elysabeth took a seat at her designated table, patiently awaiting for the rest of the school to flock in.

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2008 10:21 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: men

OOC: soz for the delay in posts, school grades came so it was party time lol.

Tom had slipped out of the library after Nathan and Bri had left. He was all messed up. How had Mr Malfoy seen Deorc? The note had said something about wands. Was Ollivianders (sp) involved in this. Maybe Malfoy had seen Deorc in Diagon ally, but why would such a dark wizard as him let himself be seen in such a popular place? Hell! How is such a wizard still alive?

He turned onto the corridor with the spare classroom they used for duel club feeling not at all like his usual happy self. He opened the door and noticed Nathan lent against a wall waiting. "Errr, no one else?"
    He took out his wand and started a complex bit of magic he had learnt at the end of last year. Professor Longbottom said that the spell Expecto Patronum held some great memories for him and had decided to teach it to Tom.
    He summoned the little silver monkey and sent it on its way. "Thats a cool spell," he said to Nathan, "I'll teach it to you some time..."
    It was only a few minutes later when a silver lion walked majestically through the wall. Tom placed his hand on its mane and took its message.
    He turned to Nathan as the lion floated apart, "Well it looks like Longbottom had decided to hold it in one of the larger dungeons, looks like theres a few more people who want to learn this year. I could teach you a few helpful spells now before dinner ends, you know, just incase you've got any little adventures planned." he chuckled, not knowing how ironic that comment had been.

Zacke cursed again which caused a few first years to hurry on past the table. His detention had been arranged for tonight. He was to go into the forbidden forest with the stupid oaf Hadgrid. He stood up and walked up to the teaches table, "Oi giant!" he shouted up to many shocked looks from the other staff that had arrived. Professor Flitwick almost fell from his chair, "Say sorry now boy!" he said quite angrily. Hadgrid only shrugged, "Nah, don't worry about that one, theres no love lost here. So what do you want Arca?"
    Zacke looked like he was about to be sick, "What time shall i meet you at that shed you call home?"
    Hadgrid smiled, he knew Zacke was only barely holding in his anger, "Well any time between seven and eight, we'll be out for about four hours so wrap up. Now be gone with ya..."

Zacke stalked off, the forest all night! Damn that little first year that had stopped him from hitting Drake with the curse. He'd get the wand from him first, then he'd get the little girls after that. All of this was for Tom and Tom didn't know the lengths Zacke would go to so as to make sure that he'd pay... dearly...

Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Ok Miss Brezing, let us be off"
    Said Finn as he smiled, laughing once again, this time due to her excitment.
    As Brianna took his arm, Finn instantly felt better as well, knowing his plan had succeeded. Having a sibling of his own, around 4 years younger than the first years, as well as having a few little cousins, Finn knew how to cheer them up and deal with various problems that would arise. Such experience made him even more of an effective prefect, especially with the younger students.

Looking at Brianna's once again cheerful expression, he knew she trusted him and felt safe near him. For many students, their peers were all they had to rely on during times of feeling sad or when problems came around. There were no parents or guardians around, only the staff members and as hard as some of them tried to help, they often fell short on such matters. So often times it came down to students helping students. These reasons pushed Finn to be as helpful as he could, as he knew many of the students had no other siblings to turn to or even parents. It was beyond his duties as a prefect, but he took pride in helping others...especially when he was rewarded with seeing someone's day made a little brighter.

While Finn and Brianna made their way down to the Great Hall, their arms humorously linked, some of the other students making their way down did a double take of sorts. Some of them whispered to their friends, while some of them simply raised a perplexed eyebrow.
    Finn meanwhile, was enjoying the sight of seeing the 2nd and 3rd year girls, who often had an eye for him, rather frustrated at the sight of him escorting someone younger and not themselves to dinner.
    "Brianna, before we sit down, there's a matter we need to attend to alright?"
    Said Finn as they reached the Great Hall and entered. Though instead of heading to their table, he took her in the direction of the Slytherin table.
    "You need not worry, I'll be rather brief"

Finn took Brianna over to the Slytherin table where they stopped infront of the group of Slytherins that had given her trouble the previous week.
    "Well now, how are you dapper young gents doing this evening?"
    Said Finn as he gave a nod to the quite suprised lot, while pulling Brianna's linked arm closer to him, just to reassure her that she was safe.
    "I must apologize for one of my first year's comments last week, he's not shy about speaking his mind...Hmm, let me make it up to you...consider these a gift"
    Reaching into his pocket, Finn pulled out a small bag of what seemed to be colorful assorted candies. He tossed them onto the table, giving another nod of reassurance as the group gave him a confused expression.
    The group then each took one of the candies and placed them into their mouths, giving a thumbs up in approval.
    "You'll find these exotic treats are quite satisfying...well we must be off, please do enjoy your dinner"

Finn gave them a smile and gave a quick wave to Elysabeth as he and Brianna left the table. Looking back, he noticed the group enjoying their "gift", when suddenly their expressions changed and they began to cough. Before they knew it, their mouths were full of potting soil and various colors of flowers, corresponding to their candy of choice, were sprouting from them.
    A few random laughs turned into a rather large roar of laughter as the other tables were now focused on the group of rude Slytherin. No teachers were present yet, only the students already present and entering. Thus it seemed it was rather precisely planned.

"Ah, subtlety Brianna...subtlety. Those who plan and wait often obtain the sweeter reward, no?"
    Said Finn as he lightly patted her arm, then guided her to her seat. He then sat next to her, amongst the other first years, a light smile stuck on his face.
    Last edited by Fionn Mac; 08-25-2007 at 08:49 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"The Patronus charm," Nathan said and kicked off the wall. He walked slowly, seemingly aloof. "I know it by theory, but never conjured a corporeal Patronus. Just a mist so far, but I suppose I might not have happy enough memories to be successful. You see, my grandfather tried to teach me this spell as a pre-caution. My grandmother was a victim of a dementor's kiss." He stopped and spun on his heel, drawing his wand. He looked it over and admired it for a few seconds.

"I don't plan for insignificant things, therefore 'little adventures' would be a mis-label. Perhaps 'big' or even 'epic' would better describe what I have planned." Nathan paused and smiled as if he just made a joke that only he could understand. "I'm kidding. Now, Tom, I'd appreciate any spells you have to offer me, but wouldn't it be prudent to first learn what I am capable of?" Nathan paused and smiled to himself. "No, nevermind that. Please, teach me and maybe we'll end this early enough to get some dessert."

-------------------------------

Brianna beamed at Finn and turned slightly red. She had been slightly worried when Finn steered her toward the bullies since it was Nathan that usually protected her from such people and she was without him at the moment. But slight worry turned instantly into satisfaction. "You sound just like Nathan. 'Subtlety' and all that jazz," she said in a pleased way.

Brianna ate dinner with Finn in a joyful mood until it was broken by a sudden disruption from the Slytherin table. Zacke Arca, Brianna recognized him as the kid from their first day that Nathan disarmed, was calling to Hagrid in unpleasantry. "How rude of him, that Slytherin," she said to Finn. "I would think that he is just a spoiled prat, but he could be dangerous. I'm mainly worried what he'll do to Nathan; he doesn't look like he's pleased that Nathan got at him."

Brianna watched him go. Zacke Arca, she'd remember to stay away from him. But he said something else that caught her attention: Zacke was going to serve detention with Hagrid all night. Maybe this was something Nathan should know about. "I want to find Nathan and bring him some food. It's not good to skip meals (which reminds me, I should take food up to Kaede)." Brianna packed some dry, non-greasy foods into her leather case, which was new and shiny in contrast to Nathan's worn and used leather bag. She then went to find Nathan in an empty classroom commonly used by the dueling club.
    Last edited by Faceless111; 08-24-2007 at 04:07 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Kaede heard the two from her room before they left.
    'They've gotten very friendly...'
    She dug her face into her pillow and her stomach turned. She rolled over once breathing became more of a chore and let out a deep sigh. She stood and walked over to her mirror and stared at her reflection and sighed again.

"Well, I wouldnt be attracted to me..." she mumbled to herself.
    'So why would he?'

She pulled out a pair of colored contacts her parents gave her. Blue. She put in one, and quickly took it out. They looked absolutly obvious and hideous. She thought about using a spell...but then again, what would be the point. She still lacked self confiedence, and it showed.

Kaede pulled out her clips and let her hair fall, and changed out of her robes and int a long black shirt and a pair of slacks decorated with moons and stars. She grabbed the book from the table she sat it on and began to read at her desk.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

OOC:
    Charity
    Mel
    Wren (Mia's mother's name)

Mia glanced at her notes for Herbology. She looked at the clock. Dinner. Mia looked at her notes and book one last time then decided she'd think better on a full stomach. Mia settled at a table beside Charity. "Hey"
    Charity smiled at Mia. "So how's life? You've been so busy studying I forgot you even went here anymore" She said. Then turned around to grab Mel. "You too"
    Mel settled beside them. "Sorry, Charity, but we all can't be as good as you"
    Mia filled her plate before Charity could complain.

Wren opened a window. Sure enough, Kail flew through it. The big owl settled on the table. Wren opened her daughter's letter. It detailed study time and what had been happening. Wren grabbed a slim voume and put it in Kail's cage. When her lettere was done she'd have the owl bring that book too. It was important.

New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Elysabeth was lackadaisically staring out over to the Great Hall doors when she noticed a pair of Ravenclaws with their arms linked together enter the elongated dining room. She thought it was quite amusing, so she squinted her eyes slightly to catch a better glimpse of the couple. Realizing it was Brianna and Finn, she found herself inwardly smiling.

It was cute in a funny way, as Finn steered the first year over to her table and over to a group of her fellow house mates. They were a peculiar bunch, they weren't exactly malicious but their rude idiocity made them annoying rascals. Tilting her head slightly at the offer of sweets Finn had handed them in a slightly discombobulated manner. Now, why would he do that?

It didn't take Elysabeth long before she understood what the candies really were, holding back a sort of chuckle as the group of Slytherins consumed them gluttinously. She gave a light wave accompanied by an amused smile back to Finn and Brianna as they made their way over to their house's table.

She watched momentarily as the group of boys began to panic as their mouths were encumbered with soil and various flowers. Before shaking her head slightly and began to eat the dinner before her. Once she had finished, she slid over to the group of Slytherin boys who were all near tears as they chocked on the soil and accompanying plant.

" I suppose you'd like to know how to put an end to the candie's enchantment, no? However, you must acknowledge my words, if you seek for a vendetta, don't. Or you will regret it. "

Elysabeth's eyes gleamed mischievously, the familiar twilight hue staring half-amused and half-sternly at the group. Smirking slightly, she withdrew her wand from the inside pocket of her robe. Pointing it's tip toward the boys' throats she articulately recited the proper word for the spell. Anapneo. Within an instant their blocked airways cleared, mouths empty of any alien substance.

With her job done, she gave the group an odd wink, it wasn't playful persay however there was a certain foreboding quality to it which sent a chilling and inconvertible message. Once she was clear from her table she let out a soft laugh as she made her way to the doorway, heading to the opposite direction that lead to the Slytherin dorms. Instead she was proceding over to the library as quietly as possible as to not attract any attention to herself.

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2008 10:21 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: men

Tom noticed how Nathan seemed to be acting stranger than usual. "Are you alright?" he asked. Tom was watching carefully enough to see Nathans expressions as he almost offered Tom out for a duel.
    He decided to lighten the mood. "Well a corporeal Patronus is amazing at your age, hell! I didn't even know what a patronus was as a first year."
    He drew his wand and pointed it at a manikin in the far corner, "Locomotor manikin."
    It zoomed into the middle of the pratice space. "Now i've seen your disarming spell so we can skip that. But i'm a personal fan of the stunning charm myself..."
    He pointed at the limp doll before saying calmly, "Stupefy..." The crimson sparks hit the doll and it flew across the room. "Ofcourse you can't really see the true effects on an already inanimate block of wood."
    He called the manikin back and quickly repaired it. "Try it yourself a few times then like you said, lets get some cake." He smiled at Nathan as he turned the manikin to face him...

Zacke felt like hitting Finn, but he'd let it go for now. All of the idiots would get their comeupence soon enough...

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Kaede tried to concentrate when she noticed her eyes began to sting a bit. It wasnt until a streak of moisture went down her face that she realized why they stung. She quickly wipped them away and tried to go back to reading, only to have her eyes swell up again. She tossed the book across the room, crawled into bed and threw the covers over her head. Everything poured out of her, all that she held in for all the time she spent at Hogwarts. The rumors, the taunting, and now this. It all made her feel so unwanted and outcasted that she just couldnt contain it anymore.

After about 10 minutes she poked her head out from under the covers, for no other reason other to make breathing easier. She let out a sigh and felt a bit better, but still depressed. She thought about how pointless and stupid it would be to tell Finn everything...or anything about how she felt. It would just make things weird and would probably ruin the friendship she had with him. Besides, it seemed clear to her who he liked.

"I guess I'll never be anything more than 'Muddy Maxwell'"

Kaede rolled over in her bed and started to fall alseep.
    Last edited by Ωmega; 08-26-2007 at 12:21 PM.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Micheal had been to dinner and ate his full. He was going to go see his old friend within the hour or so. He was walking back towards his common room when he noticed Tom talking. It seemed as if he was teaching someone. Then he heard the word Patronus. Micheal once shook his head and smiled. His thrid year at Hogwarts he had used that spell. It came in handy at times. Only when your not in trouble with demetors. Micheal leaned on the wall closest to the room and could see everything going on inside. Micheal was stadning ion a piller of darkness so he wouldnt be seen. He wanted to see what this first could really do.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nathan nodded and focused in on the wooden target. He raised his wand and repeated, "Stupefy!" Red sparks flew out of Nathan's wand tip and fizzled to the ground. Nathan sweated briefly and re-doubled his efforts. "Stupefy!" he charmed more forcefully and was pleased with the flash of red that shot from his wand and hit his target dead center. Nathan smiled at Tom. There were few times in his life that Nathan ever felt proud of himself, but this was one of those moments.

Nathan tried several more times, some attempts fizzled and failed. Other times he successfully casted stupefy. After practicing enough and due to his hunger, Nathan decided to call it quits for the night. He needed food right now. "I'm done. We should practice more, but some other time. I'm starving! C'mon, let's go get some cake."

Nathan considered Tom Drake an ally, but was weary of his Slytherin rival. Tom was good to know; a teacher and protector. But with Tom came the attention of Zacke Arca. Wherever Tom went, Zacke would be sure to follow. Nathan didn't want to be caught in the middle of needless cross-fire. Then he paused for the briefest moment and looked toward the shadows. Was someone watching them?

Nathan shrugged it off; he was imagining things from his hunger and continued to the Great Hall where he joined Brianna and Finn at the Ravenclaw table. "Hi ya, how's the food today?" Nathan sounded cheery and was visibly happy as he dug into the food as fast as he could.

"Wow," Brianna said, taken aback. "Who are you and what have you done with Nathan?"

Nathan laughed, "No, it's just that the session with Tom went well enough to constitute good mood in me. I have an enlightened feeling, a heightened sense of things."

Brianna smiled at him, truly pleased and relieved. "Well, I packed you food, but seeing as your here and eating then I suppose I'll take it up to Kaede. The poor girl shouldn't starve herself, after all. I'm going up to the dorms right quick and meet up back here to head off to Hagrid's. By the way, we should hurry and get there if we want to talk to him because that Zacke Arca fellow is serving detention and I'd do for an evening without him."

Brianna left the Great Hall with extra food for Kaede, leaving Finn and Nathan there. Nathan was busy stuffing his face but managed between bites a conversation, "Bri's too friendly. She wants everyone to like each other, which is hard when there is bigotry still in the wizarding world. Mmm, this chicken is good! She's a target for bullies and doesn't make many friends. In that sense, her and Kaede are very much alike. The difference is their social interactions: where Bri wants to interact and Kaede cuts herself off. I was just wondering what'll happen since Bri is going to see Kaede right now. Ack!" Nathan was talking too much and choked on some of his food, but managed to wash it down with juice. His usual analytic skills were still kicking, but his mood was much improved than its usual self mainly due to the fact that his wand produced excellent results. Ollivander was right about these wands being potent...

-------------------------

Bri entered the girls' dorms and found that Kaede was curled under her blankets. "Kaede?" Brianna whispered a little loudly to see if the elder Ravenclaw was sleeping or not. "Are you asleep? I brought you something to eat. You shouldn't go to bed on an empty stomach."

Closed Thread

Thread Information