AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Harry Potter and the Relic of Deorc

Junior Member Blackheart_fan is just really nice Blackheart_fan is just really nice Blackheart_fan is just really nice Blackheart_fan is just really nice Blackheart_fan is just really nice Blackheart_fan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2007 08:25 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Virginia laughed as her sister pulled her towards the portal that lead to the platform. Grinning she said, "Of course. I'm always ready to go back." she pulled her sister with her as she went through the barrier, making sure that there weren't muggles around first.

Virginia stummbled slightly as she stepped onto the platform. She had always been a bit of a klutz. She laughed slightly, barely stopping the trunk from falling. "Come on, lets get a seat," she told October, heading towards the scarlet train that was the Hogwarts Express.

Addicted to Capernicus! Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 05:56 PM
    Threads

October nodded to her sister and got onto the train. she looked around, there was already a lot of people on board. where were they going to sit? She hesitated, and ran her fingers through her hair nervously. She hated this.

The girl bit her lip and looked at her sister. "You lead, you find a place..." October was very strange when it came to things like that, she didn't enjoy people seeing her too much. It just wasn't that fun. She looked back at her sister and stepped to the side allowing the girl to go in front.

"So what do you think this year is going to be like? I have a feeling it'll be different... like something amazing is going to happen... you know?"

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

After Mia and Tom decided to meet on the platform Mia had to almost sprint to get to her motehr in time. "Sorry, I had...to get more books"
    "At least you made it, Mia, we need to get to the platform though" Mia's mother said grabbing her daughter's wrist and pulling her to the platform. "Alright, Mia, remember to write! I didn't buy that owl just so you could have a pet you know!"
    "You've said that since I got Kail my first year" Mia said then gave her mom a hug. "I'll write"
    "You'd better!"
    When Mia was safely on the train she began to wonder about Tom. She was in their usual cabin. "Hm..."
    For most of the ride Mia read a book by herself. She looke dup int ime to realize that she should probably change. She put the yellow and black robes on then pinned her prefect badge to the very front. Where is Tom? She wondered again. She settled back in her seat looking out the window. She glanced at the big Golden owl that was staring at her curiously. "Where do you think he is, Kail?" Mia asked laughingly. The owl just kep staring at her with its brown eyes. "You're right, we'll find him later" Mia didn't bother to ask herself why she was suddenly carrying on a conversation with an owl.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:35 AM
    Threads

Elanea listened to Alty talk and waved to the students that waved at her. When Alty was done talking she smiled at him again and said, "Sure I'll stick with you. Besides I enjoy company."

Elanea then unpacked her things and sat down in the cabin across from Alty. "I wonder what this year will hold for us, don't you Alty?" She asked trying to start up some conversation with him.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.
    Are you a fan? Pm me if you want a custom sig from me.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"This year, oh this year, my fourth year here, or is it there? It's everywhere!" He responded with a bit of a otherworldly tone. "This year is going to be insane, I can tell you that much!"

He would pull out his wand, looping a sparkling red string about in front of him, as if weaving a web of magic light. He seemed to be quite good at drawing with his wand, his hand movements were full and flush, swaying seemingly with the twirling of the world. He kept drawing on as the light seemed to branch out about the cabin and he would smile to Elanea before he watched his work unfold.

As he went on the shapes came together in the web, swirls and ribbons of different objects flowed about. A Dragon, and then a heart, then a swirl it seemed, all stretching out as a serpent slithered through it's center. He stopped his 'painting' with his wand and saw the bright shapes unfold over the whole cabin, lighting it up with a glaze of soft red.

He then looked to his companion then back to his creation repeatedly, proud of his latest work. "We try all we might, and try to suceed. But like this here, it'll all disappear, and only remain inside, where everything we are and achieve stays forever."

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:35 AM
    Threads

Elane smiled and nodded, "Yes this year does feel a little different from the rest, as if something extravogant is going to happen."

Elanea just sat there and watched as Alty drew the figure. She head what he said and thought about it and guessed in the end he was right, but for the most part she just sat there and watched.

She then smiled and said, "Well I guess, it's because, in a way everything we do is an achievement in some way or another."
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.
    Are you a fan? Pm me if you want a custom sig from me.

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

OOC: I tried to slow down the pace of the RPG because some players said it was moving too fast, but it seems hardly anyone is posting to advance their characters. So let's move along. I don't want to keep everyone waiting.

BIC:

The scarlet train came to a halt and Nathan and Brianna exited with all the other first years. A giantic man with a mane of hair and beard stood to greet them, holding a lantern. "First years to me! C'mon then, I ain't gonna squish! At least I'll try not ter!" He laughed even though the weather was miserable. It was still storming harshly and everyone was soaked. "Name's Hagrid, I'm suppose ter take you lot ter the castle via boats!"

"Boats?!" Brianna shrieked. "In this weather? We'll drown!"

"Not ter worry, not ter worry," he assured her, though Nathan too felt that his words rang hollow in their heads. The giant led the way to the lake were a small fleet of boats awaited, but the waters looked very unstable.

"I don't want to go!" Bri cried, actually crying. Nathan gulped and while he also felt unease, he didn't want to express it. He hugged Bri in a lousy attempt to comfort her. But the weather, the cold, their soaked clothes, and the intimidating waters made it hard to put anyone at ease. The rest of the first years also whined and made their protests clear.

"Headmistress McGonagall charmed these boats herself; they're sink-proof!" Hagrid took a whole boat to himself. The rest of the first years reluctantly boarded their boats, though Brianna needed more help than anyone else onto the boat. Nathan pulled her on, but she just cried louder than ever. The boats sailed surprisingly smoothly, but Bri's crying didn't ease.

"Shut up, would you?" Nathan was starting to get annoyed and the two other first-years that shared their boat looked amused at the scene. Bri was, after all, the only one that was actually crying. "What're you lot looking at?" The others looked away.

Finally they arrived at a dock in the lower levels. Bri was still sniffling and Nathan wished to disassociate himself from her, but found that impossible when she followed him like a puppy. A charm was placed to instantly dry them off once they climbed the stairs.

The Great Hall was already filled with the other students sitting at their tables, waiting for the Sorting.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Senior Member Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 01:46 AM
    Threads

OOC: Well at least there hasn't been the sorting...~_~'
    I have been informed that I used 'inappropriate language'. Not complaining or anything, but I htought a little was of no consequence...
    BIC:

Shane sat silently as the Thestral-driven carriages moved through the muck of the road that led to his annual ritual. He sighed softly at the thought of returning to another boring year at the magnificent castle. It wasn't Hogwarts itself that Shane hated, it was the air-headed, prissy children he had to deal with. The school filled with everything from gossiping to annoying chatter; it always seemed thateverybody thought they were so important. No real furutes, no dreams, no abnormality; just mindless drones in the process of wasting the wind in everybody else's lungs. Noone had a soul, it seemed, in the God-forsaken castle. It was almost pathetic enough to make him sick.

Shane glanced over to has left, watching two Hufflepuff girls talking animatedly about the Gryffindor boy to his immediate left. The boy was smiling with a sinister hunger, his eyes caught on them like a hawk to a rabbit. Shane muttered something that resembled "Pathetic" and the Gryffindor turned with a glare.

Come to the RPG section, we always need more writers and members.
    VOTE VOTE VOTE, I'll have a decision by Tuesday, Sign-Ups before Christmas weekend! ^_^""
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...estions-Anyone

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

sissy sat in a far corner of the carriage trying to ignore her companions. equadore had not moved from his place on her head and she quitly wondert if she was suppost to keep him for a while. She sighered and glanced at the other people in carriage, she did not know any of them and one tryed to talk to her but after ignoring for a while he gave up prevering to chat with the ones that actualy wanted to talk. She pulled her robe around herself a bit more to keep warm against the harsh weather.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Upon the carriages driven by those invisible beings, or, only so to those who hadn't seen death. But Alty saw them all too clear as they started their way towards the school, he watched as they galloped, taking pleasure in the fact that near none of the others could see them. He seemed to be focusing harder, harder then usual as his face became frosted like ice, he mumbled to himself in a deeper tone, as he watched them ride on, the scenery of darkened branches and the stone paved path just swimming by the view.

"Death, kill him neh? Danger Dan?" So soft yet dark and deep. "You've seen death in the eyes before haven't you? You tried to help him escape.. but you felt the kiss.." A fast twitch shook into his shoulder and he shook his head lightly, the student in front of him stared at him, until one of his friends, the blue haired boy grabbed his shoulder shifting his attention.

"Don't stare at him when he does that, not a word and not a noise about this." The azure haired boy whispered "It's just something he does, only he knows what makes him like this."

Alty snapped back to his reality, or reality in a dream the way is seemed with him. He looked at the ceiling of the vessel, eyes wide before taking in a breath. "The past and present, with the future is tied." He cast his eyes upon the people around him, he wasn't sure if Elanea was in the carriage with him. but for then he was to wait, for school was up this road.
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 08-05-2007 at 05:41 PM.

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 10:14 PM
    Threads

OOC: Tigris, yes, you were in fact informed that you used "Inappropriate Language." A certain "F" related Word minus a "c" or in its adjective form minus a "g", is still that certain "Word." Although the latter was not used in the context of the rpg, rather an ooc: post, the same "appropriate" language rules still apply.
    You've been around these parts long enough to know what words are generally accepted, while used in moderation, so please refrain from using the "upper tier" of the curse vocabulary...even if it's purely meant to describe something.
    And not to complain or anything either, but requests sent via PM are usually sent that way for a reason. In this case to keep the another occ: out of the rpg. So theres little need to announce it.

BIC:
    As the train finally came to a stop, Finn awoke from his short nap and along with many of the other students began to gather any carry-on's in preparation to exit.
    "Miss Starrling, it was nice talking to you...perhaps we shall see more of each other this year, now that we've become properly acquainted" Said Finn as he gave Elysabeth a small smile and a polite nod before exiting the cabin.

Amidst the crowd of students, Finn tried to locate his two 1st year acquaintances to make sure they got off alright. Though his eyes failed to locate them, his ears picked up on the girl's rather unmistakeable voice and though it sounded like she was crying, the familiar voice of Hagrid assured Finn that they were fine. He remembered his first year and the fear he felt going in the boats. Finn realized he could have prepared the two for their means of transportation...but somethings had to be experienced firsthand and the feelings associated with it.

Rather relieved at his form of transportation, Finn settled himself on one of the carriages. He was accompanied by a few of his fellow Ravenclaw mates and together they were pulled off towards Hogwarts. As they rode along the other three males talked about the upcoming year and what they were looking foward to. While Finn saw them as friends of his, he wasn't really close to any of them. He had many friends across the entire school but he only considered a handful to be his close friends. Nonetheless, he eventually joined in the conversation as one of the boys prodded him about his chances of becoming a selection for Headboy for the following year.
    As Finn shrugged off their jokes and jabs of encouragment, inside he was looking foward to proving himself worthy of his title as prefect and hoped another strong year would set him up for Headboy...though he knew he couldn't look ahead to next year just yet. And with Hogwarts' outlined infront of them, he would have to start that hard work and preperation very soon.
    Last edited by Fionn Mac; 08-05-2007 at 07:26 PM.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Sissy looked at alty for a moment and then shivert though she was not sure why. She looked at the thunderstorm it always reminded her of the night her parents died, she sighed sadly it had been a unnecesary death if they only had stopped like they always did. But that night the didn't and that became there fall . she closed her eye's a bit 'mother, father if you had stopped beating me in time then i had not seen the necesarity to kill you' she thought. she knew the rumors and did not bother to change them it seemed better for them to believe she was tortured by someone than the fact that she killed her parents.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Senior Member Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2013 12:17 PM
    It's not on any map, true places never are.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Elysabeth smiled lightly in return before Finn left to assist the first years. As she approached the thestral she could not help but notice the bizarre yet magnificent being. With it's appalling skeletal body and vast leather like wings. Interesting. She thought with some amusement as she boarded the carriage.

Which surprisingly enough was still empty. She watched as the other Slytherins boarded the other thestrals, sneering and laughing at their own petty little remarks and whatnot. Elysabeth sighed dejectedly as she thought of the upcoming school-year. This'll either be a real drag or an adventure.

There was a call from somewhere far up the row of carriages and then with a flap of the Thestral's bat-like wings they began ascending into the air. Their destination still slightly far-off, this gave Elysabeth more oppotunity to think.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Micheal sat at the table and grinned. This was one of his favorite parts. Some of his old friends were still here at Hogwarts and that was something to look forward to. Micheal looked over at Nathan and smiled.

"I wonder if he will be in my house?"

Micheal continued to look over at the other students and sighed. Without the old headmaster this year would feel unimportant. Micheal thought hard about his past year and then about the many memories he held in his head. They were all almost good in some way but Micheal still coulndt wait to get the cance to use more spells. He learned cover 20 every year so this year would make it around 100. Micheal smiled to himself and then at Alice. Man did he love magic.
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 08-05-2007 at 11:11 PM.

Junior Member Blackheart_fan is just really nice Blackheart_fan is just really nice Blackheart_fan is just really nice Blackheart_fan is just really nice Blackheart_fan is just really nice Blackheart_fan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2007 08:25 AM
    Threads

The twins had somehow managed to find an unoccupied cabin during the ride and were now climbing off of the train. Virginia looked around, seeing if she could spot anyone she knew, even vaguely. She took her sister's hand, squeezing it gently just in case October was nervous, and started towards the horseless carriages. She bit her lip as she looked around; most of the other carriages were full then she noticed one that had just one girl in it. Virginia hurried towards it, smiling at her. "Hello!" Virginia said, climbing into the carriage just before it began moving. "You're...Elysabeth...right?" She smiled hesitently, her former bright smile becoming more nervous. She believed that she had seen the girl before, indeed, Virginia was fairly sure that the girl they were now in a carriage with was a fellow Slytherin but she wasn't totally sure.

Addicted to Capernicus! Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 05:56 PM
    Threads

October followed her sister, a bit nervous, and ready to admit it. Something felt different. But what? The air? The people? Was it a different smell? A sight? She pushed away those thoughts, that would just keep her wondering, and probably never figure out the answer if she pondered it. She spun around in her outfit once. When she had change don the train, she made sure to wear her necklaces with the attire. It just made her a bit more... unique. Unlike the others, though that really wasn't that hard.

She smiled a "hello" to the girl in the carriage. She had met her before, but never really talked, and her sister seemed all for the, "Talk to people today" thing. Joy. But she didn't mind too much. she found people to be interesting, but the fact that she never really had friends before she went to Hogwarts, changed how she met, and became friends with people. She just didn't enjoy it, or do it in a "normal" fashion.

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

OOC: Maru sorry if I kept you from posting (busy weekend) if that happens again, feel free to put words into my characters mouth to move it along if you want)

BIC:
    Felina was surprised how fast the train ride went by after spending the time chatting with Kaede. Felina liked the fact that she wasn't loud, abnoxious or conceited, her mild manners and humbleness made it easy to talk with her. She was pretty smart, Felina noticed, but even though she was in Ravenclaw she seemed unaware of her intelligence.

Felina felt the train come to an abrupt halt, immediatly fallowed by students getting up, trying to make it to the exit first. Felina slowly got up and stretched. She picked up her bag and turned to Kaede, "Its been nice talking, well have to do it again sometime." Felina realized that sounded like a cheesy line at the end of a first date or something. Feeling stupid she made a weird smile and turned quickly to go.

The aisle was packed with students, but Felina got in line, patiently waiting her turn to get off the train.
    A MaruDashi Creation

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

OOC: No worries Brookie, I was a bit busy this weekend too...having very little internet =)

BIC:

Kaede gave Felina a soft smile.
    "Id like that a lot..."
    She watched as Felina left the cabin, then diverted her attention to the now sleeping Pestis. She carefully placed her back in her bag and headed out the train once it was empty. She then headed for the dinning hall, where she sat with her house and year while ignoring a few snickers she heard from other students.
    'The sorting should be any minute now...'

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2008 10:21 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: men

Tom smiled as he lent back against the polished wood of the great oak doors leading into the great hall. He gingerly felt his cheek as he recalled what he heard on the train...

He remembered walking down the train until he reached the prefects cabin. He soon left with the plan to find Mia. He had walked down half of the train when he heard a voice he regonised shot out from the cabin to his left. He cast a simple illusion charm to make himself look like a tall potted plant and listened in on the conversation.

He came out of his recollections as he heard a call of his name, it wasn't Mia but a few of the dueling club members. He shouted a hi back and waved before once again diving into the msyteries of his memory.

"Shut up!" he heard Zacke say in a hushed yell, "I don't want anybody to hear about this."
    Tom heard Zacke sit back down and he pressed his ear closer to the door.
    He heard the dimwitted voice of Terry, one of Zackes thuggish companions reply. "So, this things... powerul?"
    Zacke laughed, "Lets just say if i had this i could beat Tom and the rest of his anti-slytherin friends easily. These two little year ones have these very powerful wands, and i'll see about getting them later. But first i'm going to try and get the last relic.
    Tom was forced to move at thid point as a small hufflepuff girl had noticed that the plant stood next to her was bleeding.

Tom looked around the entrance hall again for signs of Mia, but all he saw was the last surge of students pushing through the great doors. He thought back to Zacke. If only he had heard the name of these relics then he could decide whether it would be safe to let Zacke carry on trying to get them. And as for the two first years, Tom decided to try and be on the lookout for them. Whoever they were...
    Just then Mia broke through the crowd around the door and ran to him. "Whats with your cheek!" was the first thing she said. The slash had stopped most of its former bleeding but it still looked a mess. "I'm gona get Pomfrey on it tomorow, don't worry." He smiled as she gave him a swift hug.
    He beckoned towards the four tables, "Shall we?"
    He led her towards the hufflepuff table, "I'll see you in a bit."
    She smiled back and sat down, mouthing the words 'See ya' over the growing noise in the hall.
    He walked over to the Slyerin table which either greeted or hissed at him. The majority hissed but it only made him happier to be back. After this year he wanted over half of slytherin house to not be the muggle haters they so badly wanted to be. He sat down next to a few year 5 friends and started talking about the sorting. On his other side was a spare seat, as long as Zacke didn't sit there he didn't really care...

OOC: FMA997 has given me permission to look after her character until she's back

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

OOC: I'm recovering from a cold, so my writing might be a little sloppy. But after a ten hour nap, I think I'm ready to go on with the RPG. And to kingdomhearts_tom, I really like the direction your taking with Zacke. You're tying him directly into the main storyline, which is good. I'm gonna be PMing you to discuss Zacke.

BIC:

Headmistress McGonagall was striding down the hall with a man keeping pace beside her. They were in conversation, Minerva was talking, "No, I don't think it will be a serious problem, Kingsley. We've guarded the Relic for centuries. It's acting up slightly, I'll admit, but nothing to fret over."

"It's different this year, Minerva," Kingsley spoke gently.

"How so?"

"Two of the wands are united. Ollivander sold them to a couple of first year students. The third is still missing, but we both know Hogwarts could be in for a tough year."

"Two wands?" Minerva sounded shocked. "Doesn't Ollivander know what those wands are capable of?! He's so reckless, marveling over wands instead of being careful about who he sells them to! No wonder the Relic is acting up, it senses the wands! We can only hope that the third remains out of the picture..."

"Should I station Aurors here?" Kingsley offered. McGonagall shook her head in the negative. "Very well. You know how to contact me if need be." And he disapparated.

-----------------------------
    OOC: Let's get everyone into the Great Hall so we can get the Sorting done, okay?

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sissy glanced around the large hall she was in. the tables of the houses were filled with second years first years and on. After she stepped out of the carriage equador had moved off her and into the woods. also a silver owl had dropped her wand off. She glanced towards the teachers table and then at the table she sat on, she did not really want to be here. beside her on her right was enough room for two people but none sat there. She was used to it near the end of last year she got a extreme angerfit and beated a male from the 6the year into the hospital wing eversince most of her house members stayed out of her way. she sighed 'i am stronger than the fear, i am stronger than the fear'she chanted in her head.

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The fourth year, Alty Al Lazel was so fascinated by Hogwarts, or it seemed that way by how he stared and reached out at everything as he went. He felt the warmth of the giant school plunge upon his as he would watch the thichk wood and steel doors open. He made his way to the great hall with his two compadres, an arm over both of them. He was still wearing those leather gloves though, those gloves never seemed to leave his hands. His friends didn't mind though.

As they sat down he brought his hands together as he watched his fellow Ravenclaws converse, and he closed his eyes. This was followed by him opening his ears, listening, hearing all the gossip and things that happened over their summers. He mused at a few happenings, but he was still waiting for the ceremony to commence.

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2008 10:21 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: men

Tom glanced over at Zacke as he entered the hall and sat down at the end of the table. What was he up to? His real motive couldn't be to just beat Tom. Yeah sure, Zacke did hate Tom more than anybody else in probably the entire world but was that really a large enough reason to be searching for a legend? Something that probably didn't even exist.
    Tom looked over at Mia who was deep in conversation with a female friend across the table with a ravenclaw. She saw him looking and shouted something about 'the sorting' and 'exicting'. Tom had to agree, he always enjoyed searching for new dueling talent ever since Zacke had given him a stare worthy of a balisisk (sp) while waiting to be sorted.
    Since then it became more important to be aware of the new little ones. And this year he had to watch out for two special wands.
    He turned back to his table and stared at the still empty golden plate infront of him. He wouldn't let Zacke get him down before the year had officially started. He'd put it to the back of his mind and ask Professor Longbottom in his first herbology lesson.
    It was time to enjoy what he hoped would be a good sorting...

Zacke looked over at Tom when the hufflepuff scum shouted to him. Yeah she'd get it too. He smiled to himself, clapped Terry on the back and started singing some tune about mudbloods...

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 10:14 PM
    Threads

As his carriage finally arrived at the castle, Finn stepped out and along with his fellow Ravenclaws made his way to the great hall. He was quite curious to see where the new students of the year would be placed. Like many other older students, he was rather indifferent on the goings on of the younger students.
    But, unlike a majority of students, Finn never let the age or year difference effect who he conversed with...as he focused on the person rather than the title. Thus, seeing new faces and possbily ones that would be joining his house always caught his interest, more so now that he'd be incharge of trying to keep them out of trouble as a prefect.

After briefly greeting some of the members of his house at the table, Finn found a seat next to the other older students. Next to him were the other few prefects of Ravenclaw and the current Headgirl. They then chatted quietly as they awaited for the sorting and feast to begin.
    Last edited by Fionn Mac; 08-07-2007 at 05:47 PM.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Kaede continued to sit and wait for the sorting to begin, something that really didnt interest her. The way she saw it, it was just more students who would mock her and make her stay at Hogworts miserable.

She decided to think about something else instead: Felina. Could she consider her a friend? Maybe Felina was just being polite and had no intentions of further talking with Kaede. She reflected on their conversation while a soft smile crept across her face. Even if Felina would never speak to her again, Kaede knew that for a moment, she felt normal and accepted.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||