AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hope...?

Broken Spirit and poet BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2012 10:34 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Hope...?

Hope...?

Why does Sadness,
    Echo in my being?
    Why does loneliness,
    Ripple within me without noticing?

Thrusted with this ominous feeling,
    Why did it happen so?
    Since when did such a thing,
    Cause me pain and suffering that's all so slow?

Vines of thorns slowly wrap me,
    Bringing forth the want to break free real fast.
    But I'm bound with the shackles of memories,
    Preventing me to break free of my past.

No hope... It's useless to dream,
    To dream for a better tomorrow.
    Why did my happiness leave me?
    Leaving me with nothing but pain and sorrow.

With the things I've realized,
    I believe that there's no such thing as justice and truth.
    I wear a mask of happiness to hide what's within,
    For the seeds of hope that an angel sown inside me has bore a bad fruit.

Why won't tears flow,
    At the moment they need to.
    It's all welled inside,
    I wonder why...? Couldn't get a clue.

Tortured soul impaled in sadness,
    Now I have become.
    My heart invaded with pain and suffering,
    I guess my hope will never come.
    Last edited by BlazingSoul; 07-30-2007 at 08:44 AM.
    "As the blood starts to boil, the flow of crimson splendor will act like a flood" ~R

Senior Member riyo himura has a reputation beyond repute riyo himura has a reputation beyond repute riyo himura has a reputation beyond repute riyo himura has a reputation beyond repute riyo himura has a reputation beyond repute riyo himura has a reputation beyond repute riyo himura has a reputation beyond repute riyo himura has a reputation beyond repute riyo himura has a reputation beyond repute riyo himura has a reputation beyond repute riyo himura has a reputation beyond repute riyo himura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2008 10:55 PM
    Threads

one spelling mistake. 'preventing'. a nice one.

Broken Spirit and poet BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2012 10:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sorry about that. I corrected it already.
    "As the blood starts to boil, the flow of crimson splendor will act like a flood" ~R

Senior Member ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Gir Ramen Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 05:06 PM
    Threads

i absolutely am crazy about this one..i hope to see some more

Senior Member seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2009 05:52 PM
    Threads

Good poem, keep it up.
    Thine soul is mine for the keeping
    As a thousand rivers now dividing
    Provides me with that much needed killing!

Sig by: Jagan Eye

Weep as much as you want, and feel the hands of despair groping for your soul, for nothing can ease the pain of losing your beloved, like the gentle thrust of my sword.

Member Dark_Awakening has much to be proud of Dark_Awakening has much to be proud of Dark_Awakening has much to be proud of Dark_Awakening has much to be proud of Dark_Awakening has much to be proud of Dark_Awakening has much to be proud of Dark_Awakening has much to be proud of Dark_Awakening has much to be proud of Dark_Awakening has much to be proud of Dark_Awakening has much to be proud of Dark_Awakening's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2007 09:14 PM
    Threads

How sad... How truely sad...
    My Future avatar And sig.

The lonely wolf Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:14 PM
    Threads

I know what you mean mate. Only you describe it so much better then me. =p Very good I like it and I know it's feeling also. =( Anyways Good Poem

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

I can see you have the making of a good poet. Here's the problem: The style in which you write is simplistic. It's not your fault, but there are too many people that always write in the 4 line stanza form.

Also, a small vocabulary can make some rhymes that you make seem a bit.....corny. Otherwise, not bad.
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

Theomorphic Abomination Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 11:32 PM
    Threads

Nice. I actually like the simplicity.

Junior Member Drz_Dark_Angel will become famous soon enough Drz_Dark_Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2007 09:42 PM
    Threads

I think its a pretty good poem.....

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information